Love will always find a way

By charmine123456789

In this story you would see it all. A girl who goes through pain, suffering but still believes she can find a... More

Chapter 1:
First Date
Hangouts
Instagram
Lets get it on
Family Dinner
Meetings
DUBAI!
Divorce

Bonding

28 1 2
By charmine123456789

I woke up this morning feeling energized and happy. I got off my bed went into my bedroom, did all my hygiene. I changed into some comfortable clothes checked on my brother and sister, they were both still sleeping. I went to the kitchen made my self some ginger and lemon tea took it to my office and worked on some things on the computer. Then I decided to make some breakfast for everyone. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. I went back upstairs and my siblings were both awake, so we all had an amazing breakfast.
Dialogue:
Mathew: what are your plans for today girls?
Kenya: I have to go meet with some old friends for lunch today,then go see uncle Morris since he wanted to talk about some business affairs
Mathew: oh okay as for me I am going to work from home then go take mom to lunch and I was thinking since mom lives all alone in that big house why don't we try and convince her to move in with you?
Anita: I think that's an amazing idea, I was thinking the same thing. I want to also tell you guys that borris and I are going to Dubai tomorrow for a little vacation just for  3 days.
Kenya: well that's amazing, i really like him he is so kind and he respects you. They way he looks at you makes me jealous.
Mathew: I agree with Kenya he is good guy and have a good trip.
Anita: thanks for the support I love you guys.
Mathew and Kenya: love you too baby sis.
Right after that we all went to our bedrooms i took a quick shower and changed into my denim skirt, a t shirt and my black Louis. I kissed my sister on the cheek and Huged my brother. Later that day I meet up with Malika, you probably know her from the show dash dolls.
Dialogue:
Malika: hey doll!
Anita: hey good to see you, you look so cute.
Malika: your so adorable , well what's been going on with you.
Anita: well Boris and I have been dating.
Malika: awww is he treating you right.
Anita: yes he is we are actually going to Dubai tomorrow.
Malika: bitch! You didn't tell me.
Anita: I wanted to surprise you.
We talked while we ate, we huged each other goodbye and I decided to go pack my things and get ready for tomorrow. When got home I noticed Borris was sleeping on the couch, I kiss his forehead and cover him up with the blanket on the couch. I went into the kitchen and I made some shrimp Alfredo. I went upstairs to put all my stuff together, then I went back downstairs my baby is still sleeping, I serve the table, then i decided wake him up.
dialogue
Anita: hey my love
Borris: hey baby( sleepy voice)
Anita: are you hungry
Borris: yes what's for dinner
Anita: I made shrimp Alfredo
Boris: let's eat!
We sat at the dinning table and enjoyed our meal, a couple of minutes later my brother and sister walked in and joined us. We all talked and it just felt so good having all the people I love together. I prepared the guest room for my mom since she was spending the night. Later on everyone went to bed,Boris and I had to wake up early tomorrow since we were leaving.
I walked into my room I notice him sleeeping with his phone in his hand. He is so adorable when he sleeps, I took his phone from his hand placed it on the table and covered him up. I set an alarm for 6:00am, I noticed Borris putting his head on me, i kissed him goodnight.
There is Borris in the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 98.8K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
94.1K 2.7K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
206K 24.6K 111
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
218K 8.7K 53
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...