My Alpha Mate

By cooper8

He loves me. I love him. See what happens in there life........ ;) More

My Alpha Mate
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

178 11 2
By cooper8

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lisa P.O.V.

After we got dressed we when down to get breakfast.

On the way there Cindy walked up to me and pushed me to the ground and grabbed Grant's arm. She pulled him in the the closes room and shuts and locks the door.

"Get away from me I don't like or even love you." I heard Grant say.

"Way don't you like me, bebe." I heard Cindy say.

"Because I love my mate more than anything, and your not my mate." Grant said.

Then I heard someone shift and tear something. At that I kick the door open and I knew I broke my ankle. When I looked in side there was someone on the ground and someone in wolf form. The person on the ground had blood around its head. Then I got scared and ran to Grant and I's room.

______________________________

SORRY IT'S SHORT.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
59K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
71.4K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
38.1K 830 15
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...