Switched Personality

By AttGrace

What if Taehyung is the quietest while Jungkook is the alien 4D? What if Jimin becomes cheerful and chirpy an... More

Character Introduction
Snippet (01)
Snippet (02)
Snippet (03)
#2 Comeback
#3 Plan

#1 Baby Maknae

4.4K 222 52
By AttGrace

Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

"Hyung. Do you have to plaster our names in the middle of the house?" Asked the youngest one staring at their names which was displayed on the centre of attention. "Of course! Isn't it cool?"

"No hyung. It looks as if someone is attending our funeral" the youngest responded, looking at Seokjin with his squinty eyes. "Aish. You talk too much. Go disturb someone else, kookie. Shoo shoo"

Literally, it does look like a funeral memorial with the wooden font words displayed on the wall with all the seven names on it. The seven young man stayed under one roof at their own maisonette. Since Seokjin is the oldest, he is the head owner while Yoongi is the co-owner.

Each of them played a different role. Even though Jungkook is the only one who is still schooling, he still contributed money to his hyungs to pay for the house bills.

Jungkook is a second year student but during days when he ended school early including the weekends, he works as a part time photographer. Even though he studies forensic law, Jungkook always had a deep passion in photography. He would watch tutorial videos on how to use a dslr camera and gradually, he self-taught himself into it. Despite being only a part timer, he earns better than expected because of his perseverance and skills.

"Taehyungieeee play with meeee pweashhh" he pleaded trying to pout as cute as possible to his hyung who was captivated in the world of books. "Come on, stop reading" he tugged on the other's shirt, refusing to move until Taehyung responded. The older one simply flicked his forehead as if he was a annoying fly who needed to be shooed away.

"Ouchhy, you're sucha meanie" Jungkook crossed his arms, sulking while never leaving his eyes off of his hyung. Taehyung simply ignored this irritating fly which was beside him. He flipped to the next page to resume his reading. "Hyunggggg!" Jungkook raised his tone a little, he is bringing out his A game to get the other's attention.

"Gah" Taehyung groaned, shutting his book. "Don't you ever give up?"

"Never!" The maknae cling tightly to his hyung. "Let's play some games!" He cheered. As reluctant as Taehyung was being the most quietest in the group, he knew he has to entertain this little bugger. God knows when he'll stop bugging if Taehyung did nothing about it so he agreed to play call of duty on their PS4.

"Oh before we start. The loser has to do whatever the winner says okay!" Taehyung didn't bother to hear what the other was saying so he simply nodded as response.

"And the winner is......"

"Meeeeee!" The baby maknae ran around the room like a monkey swinging his arms wildly up the air. After rejoicing his victory, he plopped back down on the bean bag chair and poked the elder's cheek.

"You. Lose"

"Whatever. I'm out"

Taehyung got up to leave the room but was pulled back down.

"The heck?"

"You have to do what I say, remember?"

"No" he got up but again, he failed.

"Okay fine fine" Taehyung finally surrender. "What do you want me to do?"

"Hmmmm"

"Hmmmm"

Jungkook continued humming.

"Just spill it already!" Taehyung was clearly annoyed. He couldn't wait to get this done and over with.

"I want you to..." He resumes his humming. By now, Taehyung's tolerance level has gone from hundred to nil. He clenched his fist to control from bursting with anger.

"Kiss me"

Jungkook pouted his adorable pink lips, waiting for his hyung to kiss back. The younger shut his eyes and a couple seconds later felt something plushy soft meet his lips. Jungkook moved his lips, but immediately widened his eyes when he hear Taehyung's laughter.

Taehyung was now rolling on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. "You actually believed that it was me kissing you" the elder continued laughing while Jungkook threw the pink bunny plush toy which he kissed to Taehyung.

"Meanie. Big bad meanie"

Kim Namjoon, the mother of the group, who was passing by the game room saw the commotion. One sulking with his arms crossed and the other rolling on the floor, wriggling his feet like a kid.

"Aww why so sour?"

"I'm not a sweet, hyung"

"I mean. Why are you so gloomy?"

Jungkook pointed to Taehyung who finally collected himself and was now sitting obediently beside Namjoon.

"Kim Taehyung" Namjoon sternly said. "What did you do to our baby maknae, hmm?"

"It wasn't my fault. He wanted to kiss me. I mean.. Umm" Taehyung nibbled on his fingers, "Boys can't kiss each other. It's wrong" he whimpered, trying to gain his hyung's attention.

"Yes he is right, kookie" Namjoon gently patted the maknae's head. Taehyung stuck his tongue out to Jungkook to show that their hyung is on his side.

"But but"

"Yes?"

"The other night I couldn't sleep so I decided to head to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk and I saw you kissing Jin hyung" he pressed both his index finger together. "So I immediately went back to my room"

Namjoon was caught off guard. He wanted his relationship with Seokjin to be kept secret. They would usually stay up late till everyone has gone to bed. Stuck in a rut, he decided to be offensive and threaten the two.

"If you two don't sort out your differences, I'm going to make sure none of you leave this room. If you do then..." He stopped briefly, thinking of the best threat he could say.

"No games for the entire month"

"But hyung!" The both of them said in sync.

"No buts. I'll be back to check on the two of you again" he left, slamming the door shut.

"It's all your fault!"

"No its YOUR fault!" Taehyung angrily retorted.

"No it wasn't. If only you did what I said"

"Why would I?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Cause it's wrong!"

Jungkook smirked. Taehyung was clueless as to why he would do such an obnoxious expression.

"What?"

"You kept saying it is wrong"

"Yeah so?"

Jungkook smirked spread wider. Taehyung moved further away from this weird creature created from another planet.

"So..."

He crawled closer and closer as the elder moved further and further till his back was pressed against the wall. With that sly smirk never leaving his face, Jungkook leaned forward making their noses touch each other.

"Does that mean you like me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You wish"

He shoved the younger away to move to the other side of the room.

"You two better sort out your differences!" Namjoon shouted as a warning.

Man, this is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 993 9
Just a couple of Zarry smutt Oneshots, please don't hesitate to inbox any requests! :)
14.2K 448 26
Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bri...
1.8K 93 7
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 1 & 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 2
2K 86 4
[>>> ON HOLD <<<] we finally got one eyewitness. we have to protect him at anycost..... In which randomly serial killing are happening but whole crim...