UNTOGETHER (MaiDen Love story)

By girlboy18

fanfic only no war please ALDUB YOU ALL More

WISH I MAY

UNTOGETHER

4.7K 64 8
By girlboy18

She, who believes that love is her only family,

He, who believes that there is always a right time and place in love.

But when two of them cross their path? They will still believe in their beliefs?

She is Maine Mendoza, 20 years old and a not-so-man-hater but a sweet daughter. Her main focus is her newly build business named "Maine Dish" She finished studies at De La Salle College of Saint Benilde, Manila as a Culinary arts student. She is the youngest among 3 of them. She is already 20 years old but NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH. So, one day her older sister ate Nikki ask her why she doesn't have boyfriend yet.

"Ate, you already know that my focus is our family and my business"

"Yes maine, there's nothing wrong with that, actually I love how responsible you are. But don't you see? There is lots of suitor since you debuted, but then you ignoring them"

"Stop that now ate, I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired"

"Hay, what should I do?"

"Nothing ate. Thank you for concern. Goodnight!" Then she kissed her cheeks.

"Okay, goodnight. Don't forget to drink your milk"

"Got it!" Said while she was running upstairs.

Maine is kinda childish and loves to make face in a funny way. Even though she has a beautiful face, perfect body and grew up in a wealthy family, there is someone that she is worried all her entire teenager life.

"HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MAINE!"

"waaah, thank you tatay, nanay and ate!"

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday, happy birthday~ happy birthday to you~ Blow your candle and make a wish"

"SOMEDAY I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS" Then she blows the candle.

Just like teenagers, Maine wished to have her Prince Charming, good-looking, gentleman, smart and such. While she was with her friends, she met... HIM.

"Maine look, someone's staring at you" said Mich one of her friend

"Wait, is that the guy from TV Commercial?" Klaryse added.

"Huh?" Then she looks up

"Kyaaah, he will go here"

"Ah-hmm, I have to go. You know, projects." but all of a sudden, she felt nervous then she runaway before this TV Commercial guy come over

They said that when you feel butterflies in your stomach or getting nervous when you met someone means that, that is your soul mate.

She thought that the guy she encounter was her PRINCE CHARMING. But thoughts are just thoughts.

Maine is running out of hell because she is going to be late to her first class and take note, ITS MATH AND SHE HAS A TERROR TEACHER!!

*Bump*

"What the hell?"

"Omg! Sorry!" she apologized then she continue to run.

"STOP!" someone said.

"huh?" out of nowhere, she stop and look back to that guy. "I said, sorry."

"Looks like you're not sincere. Look what you've done" then he point out to his shirt

"I REALLY HAVE TO GO! I'M SUPER  DUPER LATE. Hehehe sorry again!" then she run as fast as she could.

"Argh! I have to change my shirt first. That girl!" Said the guy.

Maine didn't notice that she spilled her coffee to his shirt.

After he changed his clothes he went to his next class.

"Good morning ma'am."

"Oh, so here he is. Our transferee. Please, introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Richard Faulkerson Jr. Nice to meet you!"

"Thank you, Richard. Have a sit!" He find a seat beside to the girl who's under her armchair and sit nicely. Weird he murmured.

"Hi, miss. I'm Richard." He released a hand for shake hands.

"A-ah hel-lo hehe"

"Anyway, what are you doing there?"

"Huh? Hehehe" Then slowly, she look up.

"HA! YOU!"

"Hehehe peace"

"What's the matter, Mr. Faulkerson?" He wants to say something but this girl doing like she is praying.

"Uh, nothing ma'am sorry."

She felt relieved.

"Thanks." She sign language. And Richard just sigh.

"What are you doing there?" ask Richard

Maine just point out to her foods.YES FOODS, Under her chair there are chips, coffee, chicken with rice.

"Looks like you're not hungry huh?" Richard said with a sarcasm tone but with a smile.

"I can't help it. I'm really hungry. You know, I was late and I forgot to eat my breakfast."

"oh, eat well."

"Thanks."

*Silence*

"Ma'am?"

"Yes, Richard?"

"Someone's eating during your class" Then he point out to Maine.

"WHAT?" Maine, feel nervous. All her friends, was looking at her and when you are reading their faces looks like "Uh-oh"

"MAINE MENDOZA, GO TO MY OFFICE NOW!"

"Y-yes ma'am." Ma'am Cruz went to the office first. Then maine, look back to Richard.

"This is your fault. I thought. I thought. Argh! I hate you!" she said while she was looking to him like she's killing him to her mind.

SHE HATED HIM SO MUCH AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIS FACE ANYMORE. Not after this scene.

She wished that she didn't say those words to him. HE TOOK IT SERIOUSLY AND NOW HE IS JUST A MYSTERY.

*ding dong*

*maine opened the gate*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HOW DID YOU KNOW MY HOUSE? GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU OR TO SEE YOU! GET OUT!" She said continuously in anger

"A friend of yours gave it to me." Richard said in calm tone.

"Okay. Go to hell. Get out of my face. I don't care. NOW!"

"I just want to say sorry."

"Accepted." She said while she's looking to the other side.

"Uhh.Maine? One more thing I want to say"

"What?" She got no patience to this man.

"You're beautiful"

"Tss. If you are here just to tease me, stop!"

"I like you." Richard said.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"I think I love you"  He added.

"WHAT?! SERIOULSLY?!"

"Can I court you?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"But, you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm Just Kidding! HAHAHAHHAHAHAA" Then he laughed like crazy.

"WTF? GET OUT! GET. OUT."

"HAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY! BYE! HAHAHAH" He said while walking backward

"Arghhh!! Idiot!" Then she look away.

"Hahaha she assumed~ She assumed~ She really think she's beautiful~ Ha! In her dreams hahaha" Richard sang while passing out

"I. HATE.YOU. RICHARD. FAULKERSON." Maine screamed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He added.

Maine frozed but still she has strength to turn him back and their eyes met, even though they are meter away they manage to stare to each and Richard winked at her.

"Psh stupid! I don't want to see you anymore, okay? Now, get lost! Shoo! Bye!"

After that argument, She didn't seen Richard the whole week, 1 month, 2, 3, 4, 5 months until 1 year. What happened? She asked herself but she doesn't even know the answer. She's missing him.

*Alarm clock*

"Hmmm."

*Knock knock*

"Maine, get up. Your breakfasts are ready"

"Yes mom." She said then went to her bathroom.

While she is taking a bath, she can't resist not to think about him again. She look at her mirror then talk to herself.

"Its you again, Richard" then released a heavy sigh

"I want to forget you. But how?"

"Every night, its you whom I dreamed about"

"But you know what? If we cross our way again I will ask you"

"Did you love me?"

"I know it sounds embarrassing, but I think that is the missing part of me."

"THE REAL ANSWER"

"Because, of course me, as a girl I assumed that there is something." She take a deep breath.

"Why am I even thinking about you all my life?"

"Okay, inhale, exhale."

"Its been a year, I know that you are happy in life whenever you are"

"GOODBYE."

-------

"Come on, kuya lets eat. I'm so tired and hungry"

"You okay?"

"Yes kuya, I just want to eat"
"Okay, what do you want?"

"Main dish kuya."

"I don't know the landmarks here so I guess I have to ask someone first"

"Okay kuya"

"Just stay there, I have to go outside. Be careful. Lock the door"

"Excuse me, is there is a nearest restaurant here?"

"Uh, just go straight then when you reach the first street you turn right"

"Thank you. Here's your tip"

"Okay lets—"

"I. HATE. YOU. RICHARD. FAULKERSON"

"I LOVE YO—"

"Its her again"

"I can't wait to see her."

"But you don't even know where is she. What if she is with someone?"

"And that someone will be absolutely me."

"We can't say it after what you have done to her. Okay, Here we go" then they park and went inside

"Tss. I mean it, I just—"

"Welcome to Main Dish sir"

"Goodmorning sir, here's our menu"

"Maine. Dish. Maine. Dish. Maine. Maine."  He's reading it again and again

"Huh?"

"Kuya, maine dish? Is this coincidence? Who do you think the owner of this? Kuya tell me, that I'm wrong."

"why? If ever that this is to maine. You are really meant to be"

"I know kuya that we are meant for each other but not now, I'm not ready. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I think kuya lets go to the other restaurant."

"Hmm, Coconut Shrimp with Mango Dipping Sauce and cool dude drinks. What's yours?" He get an order for not to change another restaurant.

"Tsk. One creamy burrito Casserole. Water only"

"Just for awhile sir. Enjoy your appetizer"

"Thanks"

"Anyway kuya, how's my schedule going?"

"For the mean time, this month you're not going to be busy except on October 18Th."

"What's with that?"

"Photo shoot for your new endorsement"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Thank you kuya"

"How old are you now?"

"23."

"When will you plan to marry?"

"I don't know. I found the right girl I want to be with for a lifetime but time will come to us but still, God will tell"

"You are really sure with her huh?"

"Of course."

"So, Congratulations." Then they laugh.

------

*doors open*

"HAHAHA, their foods are great. I hope I can go back here"

"Yeah. I wish." He said

"What's up man?"

"I thought she will be here" He got disappointed, he thought he's not yet ready but in her mind and heart he is already ready just for her.

"Eh? You must be glad because  when both of you meet at least you are ready."

"But—"

"Common lets rest. I'm so tired"

"Is it okay kuya , if you go first? I just want to refresh"

"If that's what you want."

"Thank you. Take care."

"Okay, call me If I will fetch you." Then he nodded.

He is a nature lover, he feel peacefully when he see  anything that God created. So, he went to seaside. Its morning so, they are just few people there and good thing is the air is cool.

While he is walking,

unexpectedly

he saw her. He felt nervous, what will he going to do? He will run? He will talk to her and say sorry then leave?

He doesn't know until she look back.

"A-alden?" maine said. She is just thinking of him to forget but now he's here.

"Yeah, its m—"

*SLAP*

"How dare you to talk to me like nothing happened huh?"

"Slap me, I know I'm jerk. Slap me but please after this you will listen to my explanation"

Maine slap him while crying, she don't know what she is crying about.

Happiness? She guess.

But why is she slapping him?

Because he made her life miserable but after all she still love him. She can't deny that finally in just a glance from him she felt completed.

Alden hug her tightly like he don't want to lose her again.

"Shh. I love you. Okay?" Alden whispered to her.

"How will I believe you again?"

"Trust me" He said then he kiss her in forehead.

She felt relieved.

She felt complete.

She felt the love.

She felt the happiness.

After in so many years, she can now move on.

"OMG IS THAT ALDEN RICHARDS?"

"I GUESS! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH"

They recognized Alden Richards unfortunately in the middle of their dramas, but before his fans will attack them.

HE HOLD HER HAND THEN WHISPER

"At the count of three we will run. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Trust me. 1............ 2............ 3........ RUN!"

                  *****END*****

Salamat sa mga nagbasa kahit na may mga grammatical errors. Haha actually finals ko to lol at dahil inspired ako nung time na sinulat ko to, well hanggang ngayon naman hahaha mas naging die hard fan pa nga eh. Please, read my on going fanfic story of them "Wish I May" thanksss Aldub youuuu!! *kiss from meng*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...