UNTOGETHER

She, who believes that love is her only family,

He, who believes that there is always a right time and place in love.

But when two of them cross their path? They will still believe in their beliefs?

She is Maine Mendoza, 20 years old and a not-so-man-hater but a sweet daughter. Her main focus is her newly build business named "Maine Dish" She finished studies at De La Salle College of Saint Benilde, Manila as a Culinary arts student. She is the youngest among 3 of them. She is already 20 years old but NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH. So, one day her older sister ate Nikki ask her why she doesn't have boyfriend yet.

"Ate, you already know that my focus is our family and my business"

"Yes maine, there's nothing wrong with that, actually I love how responsible you are. But don't you see? There is lots of suitor since you debuted, but then you ignoring them"

"Stop that now ate, I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired"

"Hay, what should I do?"

"Nothing ate. Thank you for concern. Goodnight!" Then she kissed her cheeks.

"Okay, goodnight. Don't forget to drink your milk"

"Got it!" Said while she was running upstairs.

Maine is kinda childish and loves to make face in a funny way. Even though she has a beautiful face, perfect body and grew up in a wealthy family, there is someone that she is worried all her entire teenager life.

"HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MAINE!"

"waaah, thank you tatay, nanay and ate!"

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday, happy birthday~ happy birthday to you~ Blow your candle and make a wish"

"SOMEDAY I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS" Then she blows the candle.

Just like teenagers, Maine wished to have her Prince Charming, good-looking, gentleman, smart and such. While she was with her friends, she met... HIM.

"Maine look, someone's staring at you" said Mich one of her friend

"Wait, is that the guy from TV Commercial?" Klaryse added.

"Huh?" Then she looks up

"Kyaaah, he will go here"

"Ah-hmm, I have to go. You know, projects." but all of a sudden, she felt nervous then she runaway before this TV Commercial guy come over

They said that when you feel butterflies in your stomach or getting nervous when you met someone means that, that is your soul mate.

She thought that the guy she encounter was her PRINCE CHARMING. But thoughts are just thoughts.

Maine is running out of hell because she is going to be late to her first class and take note, ITS MATH AND SHE HAS A TERROR TEACHER!!

*Bump*

"What the hell?"

"Omg! Sorry!" she apologized then she continue to run.

"STOP!" someone said.

"huh?" out of nowhere, she stop and look back to that guy. "I said, sorry."

"Looks like you're not sincere. Look what you've done" then he point out to his shirt