☆★ Kuroko no Basuke Oneshots

By jekwebwi

knb x reader More

☆★ Kurobasu Oneshots ~
☆ Kuroko Tetsuya
★ Kise Ryouta
☆ Akashi Seijuro
★ Murasakibara Atsushi
☆ Himuro Tatsuya
★ Midorima Shintaro
☆ Aomine Daiki
★ Kagami Taiga
☆ Takao Kazunari
★ Akashi Seijuro 2
☆Himuro Tatsuya 2
★Kuroko Tetsuya 2
☆Hanamiya Makoto
★Rinnosuke Mitobe
☆Kiyoshi Teppei
★Kise Ryouta 2
☆Mibuchi Reo
★Takao Kazunari 2
☆Furihata Kouki
★Muraskibara Atsushi 2
☆Sakurai Ryo
★Fukui Kensuke
☆Himuro Tatsuya 3
★Junpei Hyuuga
☆Akashi Seijuro 3
★Kagami Taiga 2
☆Imayoshi Shoichi
★Kuroko Tetsuya 3
☆Kise Ryouta 3
★Sakurai Ryo 2
☆Kasamatsu Yukio
★Aomine Daiki 2
☆This is stupid XD
★Hanamiya Makoto 2
☆Midorima Shintaro 2
★Nijimura Shuzo
☆Kagami Taiga 3
★Himuro Tatsuya 4
☆Mibuchi Reo 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 3
☆Miyaji Kiyoshi
★ Midorima Shintaro 3
☆Akashi Seijuro 4
★Kise Ryouta 4
☆Haizaki Shougo
★Himuro Tatsuya 5
☆Izuki Shun
★Nijimura Shuzo 2
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4
★Akashi Seijuro 5
☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4
★Midorima and Kise
☆Kagami Taiga 4
★Special! 20 (stupid) facts about me!
☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi
★KnS: What if?
☆Akashi Seijuro 6
★Aomine Daiki 4
☆Akashi and Kuroko
★KnS: What if? 2
☆Hyuuga Junpei 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 5
☆Human!Nigou
★KnS: What if 3
☆Human!Nigou 2
★KnS : What if 4
☆Kiseki no Sedai (Special!)
☆KnS: What if 5
☆Aomine Daiki 5
★ Akashi Seijuro 7 [REPOSTED]
★Kise Ryouta 5
☆Aokuro (not yaoi lol)
★Midorima Shintaro 4
☆Kise Ryouta 6
★Himuro Tatsuya 6
☆Aomine and Imayoshi
★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)
☆Takao Kazunari 3
★KnS: Christmas! (SPECIAL, aguun)
☆Kise Ryouta 7
★Himuro Tatsuya 7
☆Aomine Daiki 6
★Akashi Seijuro 8
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 5
★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)
☆Kagami Taiga 5
★Nijimura Shuzo 3
THINGS I DESPISE (HATE)
☆Akashi Seijuro 9
★Kuroko Tetsuya 6
☆Himuro Tatsuya 8
20 facts (abt me again lol)
★Aomine Daiki 7
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7
★KnS: What if 6
Things I despise #02
☆Akashi Seijuro 10
★Ogiwara Shigehiro
☆Nijimura Shuzo 3
★Murasakibara Atsushi 6
☆Midorima Shintaro 5
★Kasamatsu Yukio 2
☆Mayuzumi Chihiro
★Kuroko Tetsuya 8
☆Takao Kazunari 4
★Kasamatsu Yukio 3
IDK WHAT CHALLENGE THIS IS LMAO
☆Akashi Seijuro 12
★Haizaki Shougo 2
☆Aomine Daiki 7
100 facts smthg xD
★Akashi Seijuro 13
☆KnS: What if 7
Imagine
★Nijimura Shuzo 5
☆Kagami Taiga 6
★Akashi Seijuro 14
☆Nijimura Shuzo 6
★ Akashi Seijuro 15
☆ Akashi Seijuro 16
★ Akashi Seijuro 17

★Kagami Taiga 7

4.6K 141 17
By jekwebwi

Requesteeeeeedd by Meer2207, thank you! :)

Late update as usual lmao sorry

☆☆☆  

Somewhere in US. Lol

*blag blag* (ball dribbling lmao)

You stopped walking when you heard dribbling sounds coming from a street court. Walking towards it, and peeking also, you saw a tall redhead playing basketball alone. He don't seem American to you, because of that unusual hair color and of course the skin tone, so you assumed he's foreign. Watching him play, you can't help not to be amazed, leading you to clap your hands unconsciously.

He stopped. Which made you realize what you've done. Gasping, you bowed your head. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt!" You said. He only stared at you and then scratched his nape. "No.. Uh it's fine. You... Uh play basketball?" He suddenly asked, making you stand properly.

You smiled sheepishly and then chuckled. "Yeah..... Maybe. But I love it! I mean.. I love the sport. My uncle taught me how.." You said smiling a little. He smiled too, and then pointed the ball he was holding. "Play with me?" He asked. Your smile widened and then you nodded your head. "Sure!"

"Oh.. By the way I'm Taiga Kagami." He said and held out his hand to you. "You're japanese? I'm [Name] [Last Name]." You said, in Japanese which he clearly understood because, well he is indeed japanese. He laughed. "I didn't know. Nice to meet you, [Last Name]-san." He said.

You chuckled and nodded. "Likewise." And after introducing, obviously, both of you played. And that's when all started.

    "You'll go back to Japan?" You asked as you sip on your drink. Kagami nodded and sat beside you. "Mhm. I'll study there." Replied the redhead.

"I'll wish you good luck." You said and smiled at him. He did the same and held out his closed fist. "Thanks. You too. Don't worry! I'll visit, if I have some time." He said. You only smiled and bumped your fist with him.

"I'll miss you though." You mumbled. You heard him laugh. "Wow. Cheesy."

You rolled your eyes and nudged him. "I'm serious. Take care of yourself.. Okay?" You said.

He looked at you and then raised one of his (fork)brows. "Aren't I the one who should say that to you?" He asked. You just laughed. "Just kidding."

"But seriously [Name].. Take care of yourself. Eat properly. Don't do diets, okay? You don't need it. Just eat healthy and do some proper exercise. Don't forget to drink your vitamins, and your milk before going to bed. And most importantly--"

"--Sleep early. Yes dad." You said and then chuckled. "I know that, Taiga. You always tell me that every time we see each other." You said. He sighed and ruffled your hair. "I'll miss you too..."

A year passed since the day Taiga left for Japan. You, on the other hand, had been given the opportunity to go back to your homeland to finish studies. Your parents then enrolled you to your cousin's school in Tokyo. It excites you, knowing that it has been like ten? Yes, ten years since you saw your cousin and it has been ten years since you moved to America. And also, for the fact that you might have the chance to see Taiga once again.

You mentally smiled at the thought. Who would knew that you will miss him this much? Yes, you often talk using Skype or chat through Facebook, but it would still be the best to talk to him in person, right?

He is still your best friend after all.

Walking towards the school's gym quietly whilst smiling, some students glances at you look so foreign. You won't deny the fact that staying in America for more than ten years indeed changed you, physically. You just ignored them, since this is your first day after all. And you really do, want to meet your cousin right away.

The gym door was left open, your head peeking on the side to see the inside. And there, you saw her, Riko Aida, your cousin.

Excitement and adrenaline rushed through your whole body, making you burst inside the gym and screaming. "Riko!!!"

The brunette immediately turned to look at you, as her eyes lit up and ran. "[Name]-chaaaaaaaan!!!!"

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much!!!!" She squealed and hugged you. You did the same to her and laughed. "I missed you too!"

And in the end, Riko introduced you to her teammates. They were all nice and fun to talk to. "I didn't know you already went home!" She said. Both of you are sitting on the stage (the stage like thingy in their gyms or smthg idk AHAHHAHA) and are watching the players do their things.

"Well... Surprise?" You said and chuckled. She laughed. "Same as always."

"Are they all your teammates? They're great. And you also mentioned that you won Winter cup? Congratulations!" You said and threw your fists in the air. "Thank you! But we couldn't done it without the help of Kuroko-kun and Ka--"

"Coach! Sorry we're late! We were assigned to clean the room today and--"

"It's alright Kagami-kun!" Riko shouted back, making you turn your head towards the said person, your eyes widening in shock.

"Oh my God Taiga!" You squealed and ran towards the redhead and attacked him with a bone-crushing hug (which did not crush him, fortunately). "[Name]?" Kagami managed to ask. You let go and smiled at him and nodded your head. "Yes!"

"[Name]! It is you!" He said, excitedly and this time, he was the one who hugged you. Laughing, you hugged back. "I missed you." You mumbled.

"You know each other?"

Both of you immediately let go and faced Riko who was looking at you, confused. You nodded and smiled. "Ah.. Yeah! We met in America." You said. Kagami nodded.

So you found out that Kagami enrolled at Seirin last year and met your cousin. You also told Riko how you met Kagami and how the both of you became friends. She even told you that she ships you and Kagami!

"W-what?" You asked, blushing even. Riko grinned and nudged your arm. "You like him, right?" She asked. Instead of answering, you looked at the redhead who was playing with his teammates inside the court. Without knowing it yourself, Riko saw how your eyes looked at Kagami, how genuine your smile was while watching the lad.

She smiled and shook her head. "Ah, young love. Don't worry, Kagami-kun's nice and I'm sure he'll be a great boyfriend for you!" She assured and patted your shoulder before giving you a thumbs up. You didn't have the chance to reply because she immediately stood up after saying that and jogged towards her players.

"KAGAMI-KUUUN~ [NAME]-CHAN WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" She yelled, making you turn your head on them. "Huh? Ah--okay." Said Kagami who immediately left practice and jogged over to you. You aw how Riko gave you a thumbs up and a teasing grin. She also mouthed 'good luck' to you. You just clicked your tongue and faced him. He have one of his brows raised and is waiting for whatever you're going to say. "Hey. Coach said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Ah--Damn Riko."

"Well--you see... I am.. Uhm.. I just wanted to say... Err.. Erhmm... Ilikeyouverymuch--morethanbestfriends!" You yelled. He was taken aback and stared at you for a moment. He blushed.

"Err--Uhm.. I don't know if I heard it right.. But since I'm... Ehh.. I gues... Yeah. Me too. I do like you more tha--WHOA." He wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when you tackled him with a hug, both of you falling down the floor.

"I hate you that I love you--idiot." You whispered. He chuckled and kissed your temple. "I love you too..."

★★★

I know it's stupid. lol idk anymore. Thanks for requesting! And thank you all for reading. :)) ilysm mwa mwa. Btw, Advance Merry Christmas! And happy Holidays. :)

11-04-15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 388 19
Suguru Geto x Reader Oneshots and Scenarios🪐
498 0 85
Various anime one shots with various types of readers
435K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
713K 18.4K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...