The Ghost Files

By AprylBaker7

Cherry blossom lipstick: check Smokey eyes: check Skinny jeans: check Dead kid in the mirror: check For s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Ghost Files Bonus Chapter for PANIC!!

The Ghost Files

16K 465 0
By AprylBaker7

Cherry blossom lipstick:  check

Smokey eyes:  check

Skinny jeans:  check

Dead kid in the mirror:  check

For sixteen year old Mattie Hathaway, this is her normal everyday routine.  She's been able to see ghosts since her mother tried to murder her when she was five years old.  No way does she want anyone to know she can talk to spooks.  Being a foster kid is hard enough without being labeled a freak too. 

Normally, she just ignores the ghosts and they go away.  There's a little glitch this time.  The ghost she sees is her foster sister, Sally.  Everyone thinks she's just another runaway.  Mattie knows the truth, though—she's dead, murdered.  Foster kids look out for each other and Mattie feels like she has to help Sally, but she can't do it alone.  Against her better judgment, she teams up with a young police officer and together they set out to discover the truth of Sally's disappearance. 

Now the killer has set his sights on her.  It becomes a race to see if she can find the truth before the serial killer finds her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 1 1
At eight years old, Hailey's life took a turn for the better when her mom married Darnell, despite the fact she had to put up with his asshole son fo...
10.3K 658 21
What if you were looking in the mirror and your reflection suddenly started doing things differently. Things have been getting pretty strange for 14...
36 0 5
A juvenile delinquent on the road to recovery is haunted by the ghost of a small town missing teen. You're only supposed to die once, but for 17 year...
43 0 36
A girl named Sally has trouble navigating through her teenage life as her home life falls apart. Her relationship with her mom bursting and burning t...