The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles

1K 20 6
By multi_fandom2015

DEREK'S POV

No one has seen Izzy for 3 days. Everyone else left Mystic Falls, but I stayed because I got her into this mess. I walk over to the Gilbert house, to try and find Jeremy. I knock on the door, hesitantly. It opens and I see Elena.

"Go--"

"Is that all you ever say?" I growl, knowing she has said that to Izzy, multiple times. "Where is your brother?"

"Right here." I see Jeremy come up behind Elena and walk out the door. I follow him as he gets to the curb. "I think I might know where Izzy is." He says quietly. "But I can't tell you until I know others aren't listening." I motion to the car, and he hops in the drivers seat. I stare at him, "What? I can get you to her." I groan and get in.

He starts to drive towards the cemetery and parks the car. "First, Izzy used to come here and play in the trees. There is a tomb a little further into the tree line, and she should be around there. That was her favorite spot."

I get out of the car and realize something. I turn and ask, "And second?"

"Second, this is seriously an amazing car. Can I have it?" He jokes, but I ignore him and start walking to Izzy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

I have been sitting in the same spot for 3 days. I haven't spoken or anything. I just want people to leave me alone. Hopefully, Derek and the rest of the pack left town by now. I catch a feint scent from the breeze and get ready to fight. I then recognize the scent and groan silently. I don't move and wait for my old alpha to find me.

"It's been a pain trying to find you." Derek says, walking over. I snort. "Are you ok?"

I look at him and roll my eyes. He then kneels down in front of my and makes me look at him. He shows me his blue eyes, and I look away.

"Why won't you look at me?" I still don't answer. "Izzy..."

"I almost killed you!" I scream at him. I then push myself up and run away from Derek, leaving him in the dust. I run until I hit the edge of the forrest. I then walk through the rows of graves and stop next to a certain few.

In Memory

Grayson Gilbert and Miranda Sommers Gilbert

May 23, 2009

Loving Parents

I don't even look behind me when I feel a presence. "Go away, Derek." I say.

I then feel the presence leave, and when I make sure he is gone, I break down for the thousandth time in the past few days. I know that Derek hasn't really left, and is probably watching, but I really don't care.

I finally stop crying and make the decision to act like I am staying in my spot, but in reality, I go back to Beacon Hills and look over my friends. I don't want to confront them and face their pitying glances.

Back to Beacon Hills I go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm walking through the woods back home. I breathe in the California air and smile. How I missed the world with out my worries of Elena. I then get a call from Stiles and pick up, I owed him that.

"Stiles, I really don't feel like--"

"Izzy?" I hear his voice over the line. He sounds broken and scared. I become more alert and look around.

"Stiles? What's wrong? Where are you? Did something happen to Scott? What happened to you?"

"I-I don't know... I don't know where I am, or--or how I got here." He takes in a sharp breath, "I-I--I think I was sleepwalking."

"Tell me what you see. Any marks or, people you know?"

"It's too dark, I can't-I can't see." He takes in another breath. 'There's something-something wrong with my--" The line goes out.

"Stiles? STILES!" I scream into the phone. I put the phone down and look around. I call him again but get his voicemail. "Come on!" I say calling him again, with the same response; voicemail. He then calls me, "Stiles, what happened?"

"I-I can't move, I can't get out!!"

"Where are you?"

"I can't see, it's to dark! Something is wrong with my leg, it's stuck on something and I think it's bleeding."

"How bad? Stiles how much pain are you in, tell me what's happening! Stiles! Can you hear me?"

"There's a smell down here. Something terrible." He says crying.

"I have to call Scott or your dad--"

"NO!"

"What do you mean no? You are hurt and-and-and..."

"Please, no. Promise me you won't call him! He already worries enough."

"But what if I can't find you! I can't make that promise."

"Please, please don't call my dad, please."

"But--"

"He doesn't have to know, you can find me, I believe in you."

"Stiles--"

"I gotta go, I have to turn the phone off."

"What, no! Stiles!"

"I'll call you right back."

"STILES!!" BEEEEEEEEP I start breathing heavily and scream,"STILES!" as if he can hear me. I get another call.

"Stiles, give me a clue, where are you?"

"Did you call my dad?"

"No--"

"I'm in some sort of basement."

"Like in a house?"

"No, more industrial." He sniffles and I listen over the phone. I hear the wind, not air conditioning, or heat. "I think there is a furnace, but it's freezing."

"Ok Stiles, listen--"

"I have to turn the phone off now, it's going to die."

"No, Stiles, what else?" I ask listening. I hear wind and leaves rustling.

"It's going to die..." He whispers.

"Why are you whispering?" I ask.

"I don't think I'm alone...." And he hangs up. I didn't hear a heartbeat, why would he think someone else is there?

I start to run through the woods until I hear Melissa talking with someone.

"The real question is how do we know he's not still asleep?" Agent McCall asks.

I zone out and think about what he said. What if he is still asleep? I keep running through the woods when I smell a familiar smell, "STILES!" I scream. I keep running towards the scent and almost fall into a hole. I look down and gasp. I take out my phone and call Melissa.

"Izzy? Izzy where are you?"

I stay quiet as I jump into the hole, and cradle Stiles' head in my lap. "He's here!" I say, barely loud enough for the phone to pick up. "He's here." I whisper, trying to wake him up. I give up and start to calm him down. I smooth his hair down and give him my jacket. I touch his head and...

"Do you know any riddles, Stiles?" A figure sitting in the shadows asks.

"A few." I look over and see Stiles on the ground, with a leg in a steel trap. I run over to him, but never get any closer.

"What gets bigger the more you take away?" The figure asks. I take a closer look and see that the figure is wrapped in paper.

"A hole." Stiles says.

"What gets wetter the more it dries?"

"A towel."

"When is a door, not a door?" The figure asks.

"When it's ajar...." I whisper as Stiles says the same thing, looking at the shadowy figure. I see the tears in his eyes.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?"

"I don't-- I don't know..."

The figure stands and slowly turns towards Stiles, and starts to walk over to him, "Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it, Stiles?"

"I-I don't know."

He repeated the riddle and question and Stiles repeats his answer. The figure starts to speak Japanese and continues towards Stiles. It stops and looks in my direction. If possible, it sneered and went back to Stiles. It then yells in Stiles' face. He then grabs the trap and pulls.

"NO! LET HIM GO!" I scream. Stiles starts to yelp in pain, and scream 'No!' over and over again.

I look up with tears in my eyes and see Agent McCall looking at me as Melissa wakes up Stiles.

"NO! WAIT!! STOP! NO!!" Stiles screams. I quickly get up and run away, with the Agent right behind me. He stops and decides to stay with Melissa and Stiles, and lets me run.

I have never felt so helpless and useless in my entire life! I couldn't help him, even if it was a dream. How the hell was I supposed to protect my own sister, if I couldn't even do a thing to help my friend.

I really am a monster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk around the shadows of Beacon Hills, thinking. I end up at the power station and look around. I notice scratch marks on the floor and look at one of the machines. Stiles' bat is stuck. I walk over and try to pull it off. I then hear Derek and Kira walk in so I hide behind one of the machines. Hopefully Derek isn't focusing on smell.

"It was around here, I think..." Kira says. "Is that a bat?"

"It's Stiles' bat." Derek says. I can't see but I know he is trying to pull in off. I finally hear the bat come off. "It's magnetized." I then hear the bat fly back to the machine. "Kira, I need you to tell me everything you know abut foxfire." They start to leave but I hear Derek stop.

"What?" Kira asks.

"Thought I smelled someone...." I still smelled like the woods, so most of my scent is masked. They finally leave and I come out. I quickly run over to Stiles' place to see if he's there.

All of a sudden, I hear a clanging sound, like a hammer hitting an anvil. I cover my ears but the sound just gets louder. I then decide to visit the hospital and hopefully find Agent McCall before he tells people I am in town, or to find Melissa and ask about the sound. I walk over and see Derek and Kira taking.

"Your going to tell Scott that Barrow used foxfire, created by me, to give the Nogitsune power over Stiles. Basically that I helped an evil spirit possess his best friend." Kira says, awkwardly.

"You should stay out hear." Derek says, walking in.

Dark comes but I still hear the clanging noise. I don't pay attention so I go into the hospital, and go to one of the closets that has a window to the outside. I cover my ears in an attempt to stop the noise.

I then hear whispering. "Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?"

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?"

"A shadow," I say, out load. The clanging stops and the lights go out for a minute. I stand up and look outside. A cut wire is flying around outside, and Kira is dogging it.

An ambulance crashes into a water holder, and water spurts everywhere as Allison and Isaac get out of a car. Allison walks forward not noticing the water.

Isaac pushes her out of the way, but steps into the water, and is electrocuted. I watch as Kira extinguishes the wire and her eyes change. I look and see Scott and Derek looking too. I see Derek start to turn his head, so I duck down.

I hear Derek yell, "He's not breathing! SCOTT, he's not BREATHING!" I want to rush outside but I can't. I can't let them see me. I need to help from behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone is gone, and Isaac is resting, I decide to go and see him. I see Allison asleep on the chairs and I walk in. Isaac is lying on a bed, with half his body burned.

I grab his arm and take some of the pain away. I take as much as I can without killing myself. I look down at Isaac and sigh. "I'm going to help you, I promise. I might not have been able to save my sister or help Stiles, but I swear I will do what ever I can to help you." I say, as a tear threatens to fall. I let go of his hand and start to walk away.

I stumble back as I get a horrible migraine. I start to see images: Stiles with a knife in his stomach, Allison and Scott, Lydia and Stiles. And finally I see Stiles thrust a sword into his stomach. I quickly jump out of the window, as I hear someone coming. I don't wait there long enough to know who.

I wait a day until I go back to see Isaac. I hear a bunch of commotion out side, but I need to see him. I sneak in again, and walk up to him. I take his arm to take away his pain. I take so much, that I fall back, when I release his hand. I stand up again, determined to take it away. Before I can touch him. I feel something spreading inside me, something dark.

I look back, and see my shadow. "What is something everyone has, but no one can take away." The figures words echo in my head.

"A shadow," I whisper before falling down unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEREK'S POV

I get to the hospital after the police station blew up. I needed to check on Isaac. I walk in and go beside him. I grab his hand, but find that he isn't in a lot of pain. I easily take it away, and let go. I sigh looking at my hurt beta.

I then hear murmuring and look around. I hone in on the sound, and walk around the bed. I see a twitching hand, and follow the arm. Before I get to the face, I see a small pool of blood. I see the face and run over.

Izzy is lying there, twitching and shivering. I take her head and yell, "Help! We need help!"

Melissa runs in, and sees what's happening. She goes off to the other doctors while I try and figure out what she is saying.

"EveryonehasitbutnoonecantakeitawayashadowEveryonehasitbutnoonecantakeitawayashadow..." She keeps muttering. I look at her face, and see blood coming from her nose and ears. Melissa finally comes back and takes her. I stand up and watch them take her away. A second after they are gone, I hear a crash and run outside. I see Melissa and the other doctors getting up, confused.

I help Melissa up and ask, "Where's Izzy?"

"She-- she just..." She couldn't finish the sentence. She didn't have to. I look at see that the nearest window is broken.

"Shit."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTT'S POV

Stiles grabs my face and he takes away all the pain I have taken from people throughout the day. I scream out in pain. He suddenly stops and says, "There's my Lupa!" He then moves out of the way, and I see a shadowy figure. I look closer and recognize that it's a girl. She moves forward and slowly picks up her head, and snarls.

"What did you do!" I yell, recognizing who she is.

"Nothing, you just don't understand how to control her. You have to learn Scott. Don't trust foxes, they trick everyone!"

"Not everyone." Deaton says appearing. He sticks a needle into Stiles' neck and injects a fluid. A second after he injects the fluid, the girl lunges at Deaton, showing her eyes, her true eyes.

Not a second after, she backs off, stunned. She then holds her head and collapses.

There on the floor, blood starts to trickle out of her mouth.

I couldn't believe it. "Izzy..." I say looking at her.

HOPE YOU LIKE!! THANKS FOR THE 800+ VIEWS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
15.4K 399 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...
119 23 9
~*~ In the small town of Mystic Falls, where darkness lurks beneath the surface like an overplayed teen drama, witty loner Emery Gilbert had modest p...