Slenderman x Reader: Dreaming...

By hjaramillo

y/n Is a dream demon who's only friend is Soogerrith the soul collector and her mirror. Mostly the monster co... More

Extras
Little Detour Ahead
Sweet Surpise
Not The Only Outcast
A Journey for the Answer
Unknown History
The Test of "TRUST" Part 1
The Test of "TRUST" Part 2
Gone
Copy Cat
My "Other" Self
The Risks We Take
"Home"
Endless Dream
Twenty Minutes And Counting

Mirror On The Wall

9.7K 181 150
By hjaramillo

In the (s/c), there is an old forest that inhabits an old abandoned house where no one has lived there in a very long time. It is said if you were to stay there or even just walk in for shelter, or even for no reason, you will fall under the spell of its call and walk into a room with on bed and mirror and fall into a deep sleep, unable to wake up, and stay like that for a few days, months, even years, till your soul completely disappears and you die on that very bed in that state and you corps withers away.

Only a small few have actually survived and made it out of this alive, but barley. Out of pure sure will, or just plain lucky, to spread the word to stay away from that house......your home. They say that the monster that trapped them in that deep sleep was a 'Dream Demon'. To this day, people have been warned to stay clear from there at all cost, so far they have obeyed, disobeyed, or just thought it was just plain crazy. Either way, if you ever step foot in that house, there is a very small chance you can ever wake-up and come back out alive. >:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Dramatic music)

.

.

.

- April 20, 20XX -

As the day went by around in the late mid afternoon, as the sun was going down, a glowing whit butterfly was flying through the skies and flying down into the forest.It kept going till it reached the house and flew inside through an open window. As it got in, it went into a specific room up stairs where most of the deaths occurred. The butterfly landed in the middle of the room on the floor and then began to transform into a more human like form (The image above ). Once the transformation was complete of its male form he began walking toward the mirror on the wall next to the corner bed, then the man knocked on the mirror like knocking on door. "Oi, (y/n), you awake?" The man in white said to the mirror. It took a minute for a response as she showed up on the mirror in her (f/c) hoodie. "What do you want Soogerrith? Did your souls not give you enough company?" She said in a mocking yet irritated tone. "Don't worry (y/n), its that like that, I'm actually here on serious matters.....I need your help." "......and why should I help you? What's in it for me?" "I'll give you your human life back." He said with no hesitation which caused (y/n) off guard. "........this must be serious if your promising me that." "It is, and your soul is the only one that may help the situation." "Of course, a monster who still has a human soul that sill has some sanity left. Of course my soul is perfect for this situation. Oh wait, I can't because my soul is half bound and cursed in this mirror from some traumatic experiences along with the caused my death that I can't remember because "someone " erased my memories." She said irritated as she turned away from him. "I can sense the sarcasm, and it is duly noted, but just because you can only go half way from the mirror doesn't mean I can't help.......and you know why I did that  (y/n)." He said to her in a direct tone with a sense of pity for both of them, which caused her to turn back to him. "....Whatever, where's the problem anyway?" "In....Trinagon." "What?!" "Now (y/n), hear me out-" But he was cut off by her rage and her (e/c) eyes turned bright blue"Have you gone demented! You know damn well I'm not welcome there! Every monster there doesn't respect me let alone know me. I don't even count as a creepypasta monster even though my rank of fear toward humans is high on the slot. And all because of my way of "handling" humans is completely different then their way of killing!  Just because I'm a dream demon that makes me different compared to them! I swear-" "(y/n)!" "....." "Calm down child, I know and understand how you feel, but this situation really is serious. Its so serious that only you and I know. So please put your personal issues aside?" He asked her calmly then her eyes turned back to (e/c) "(sighed) How bad is it?" "Catastrophic. The crystal's barrier is breaking from its massive grown power over the years. Its only a matter of time before "He" escapes." Soogerrith said with a serious face. Silence filled the room not from shock, but from fear. ".....Fine, I'll help, but I'm only doing this cause you promise to give my life as a human back." "I swear to you (y/n), I am bound by my word." he said as her crossed his heart and bowed. 

"......Okay, lets get this over with." After she said that Soogerrith placed is right hand on the mirror and the glass started glowing white, which created a flash. As he began to remove his hand away the light followed his hand and turned into a ball of light. In other words a soul, (y/n)'s soul was no longer in the mirror but still bounded and connected to it. 

As Soogerrith exit the house holding (y/n)'s soul, he turned back into a glowing white butterfly and flew up to the sky with (y/n)'s soul, not far behind, following him. As they traveled sorrowing through the sky over the forest they went to an open area that had a pond with a waterfall. As they landed on the water a bright purple light spread around them, directly from the water, it created a portal so they dove right in. When they went through the portal, they came out of the same pond but in a different world. They have arrived in the word of monsters, demons, spirits, and other things from anyone's nightmare. The Trinagon. As Soogerrith flew they reach a huge lake with a small palace in the middle with red and yellow souls surrounding the area along with fireflies, his home. As Soogerrith landed on the doorstep they opened automatically and he walk right in. The people inside live with him, they look human but were actual human souls he "collected" to do his biding, in other words his slaves. Each of them had a symbol on either their right of left arm, there were two types of symbols a devil's tail that stood for a fighter or mischief and the other is an angle's wing that stood for magic and peace. 

Then one of them came up to him, she had an angle's wing on her right arm. "Welcome back home master, did you bring another server?" "Not today Catherine, this one is a very dear friend of mine." "Of course master, my apologies." she said bowing to him and stepped a sided. Soogerrith then walked toward the stairs and into his room. After that, he raised his hand above (y/n)'s soul and a symbol appeared above it, a symbol of a beating heart, then she turned back to her regular form only wearing a frilly dress. (y/n) looked around her surroundings and then herself. "Okay, what's with the symbol on my arm?" she said pointing to her (right/left) arm. "Its the beating heart, it symbolizes your abilities and humanity that you still have and you still care for others........and this was the only way to make sure you stay undetected." He said while shrugging. ".........This doesn't make me one of your lackeys, does it?" she said giving him a glare. "Of course not (y/n), your my friend, I would never do that to you." ".........." "......Fine, it will make only a selected few think you one of my "collected" souls. I swear, your stink eye gets me every time." he said pouting. "Its a gift." she said with a smirk feeling proud of herself.

Suddenly, one of Soogerrith's.....(cough)'associates' came in holding a pair oh (y/n)'s cloths and her hoodie. "Don't worry, its all there madam, I made sure nothing was missing when it arrived." She said handing (y/n) her cloths. "Thank you." she replied. "Good work Patrisha, you may go now." Soogerrith said to her as she bowed and left. (y/n) looked around for a bathroom so Soogerrith pointed to the door where she went to immediately, she really wanted to change out of that frilly dress. Soogerrith couldn't help but chuckle. 

When she finished, Soogerrith handed her a satchel. "What's this for?" She asked as she took it. "Just a few supplies that'll help you on your way." After he said that (y/n) looked inside and saw a few apples, some little bottles of medicine, a notebook and pencil, a knife, and a.........hand mirror? "Okay, the knife I understand, but what's with the hand mirror?" She said as looked at it. "I thought you might get a little home-sick." He said with a grin. "..........." "........." "You must really want me to put you to sleep, don't you." She said while her eyes went from (e/c) to a bright blue, again, ready to strike. "Calm down (y/n), I was joking, sheesh. being stuck in that mirror really lowered down your sense of humor." He said with a nervous laugh and then (y/n) eye's went back to normal their normal color leaving her crossing her arms and little embarrassed. "Tch, whatever. So what's it for then?" "You still have that ability to go though mirror to mirror right?" "Yeah." "Well, if things go south and you need to get away quick, use this mirror as your escape and it will take you to the nearest mirror or back here your choice. But only for emergency." "Gotcha." she said putting the mirror back in the satchel. Then she noticed something and looked at Soogerrith. "There's no map." she said bluntly. "Yeah......about that." he started sweating. "You forgot to map it down, didn't you." "................Yeah." he said facing down to the ground with a depressed aura surrounding him, which causes (y/n) to face-palm for his stupidity. "Soogerrith, you a dangerous cold sun of a gun with a killing record above a hundred, but you are a complete idiot." "Oh, my feelings." he said sadly with puppy dog eyes. "........yup, a complete idiot." She said with a disappointed look as she turned her head back and forth with her hand covering her face. "Okay, okay I'll stop, I wasn't able to draw the map down because I didn't have any paper at the moment. When I went back I kind forgot where it was located." "Touche." "But I do know which direction its in. It should be up north about 10 days from here on the deep side of the woods." "(1) Di Fronte woods." "That's the one." That's when (y/n) smirked. "When can I start."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Di Fronte  - Opposite in Italian

I hoped you like it so far but the adventure has just begun.

Chapter 2 = Little Detour Ahead   will be publish after I make the next chapter for Mikey x reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 31 17
(y/n) was an (age) years old, who had a decent life and an loving family, however a tragic incident took their family from them. After years of fight...
3.5K 91 28
Catalina Ruiz. She had just graduated University and was now moving in to a small town called "Augusta". She's a journalists for the towns newspaper...
275K 7.1K 31
y/n is the daughter of Offenderman. Her uncle, Slenderman, has a bad feeling that something will happen to y/n. So he packs the Pastas up and stays a...
739 33 9
Kate the chaser X Fem reader Y/n is a investigator, and she has gotten involved in the solving of the mysterious disappearances and murder of the inf...