Love Me Like You Always Do (J...

By omgisjbiebs

19 year old Karina Braun is the daughter of Scooter Braun who manages the most successful pop singer Justin B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

441 9 2
By omgisjbiebs

*Justins POV*

"What the hell?" I said as I felt my mom pull the blankets off of me.

It's 7 in the morning..I have a day off..Why did you wake me up?" I scolded.

"You need to get ready."

"for What?"

"Your going to parents day."

"hell no. I'm not going I'm tired." I sighed.

"Justin your going!"

"Why should I? I'm not his dad."

"Justin!" Mom scolded. "Justin you are his father..Don't be like this, think about Jackson's feelings." My said crossing her arms. "How did you feel when your father wasn't around much? You kept on asking me where he was and when he will come home, Jackson is constantly asking Karina that...you don't have to go for Karina but for Jackson!"

"Ok..Ok..fine I'll go." I said while getting up.

"Good." Mom said as she walked out of my room. This was going to be a long day so I should get ready.

~30 minutes later~

I sighed and got into my white Ferrari. I headed to school.

*Karina POV*

"come on mommy! Hurry up! were going to be late!" Jackson whined.

"Ok ok what just a minute I'm almost done." I said putting the last swipes of my mascara.

"Alright I'm finished!" I said.

"Yay!" Jackson cheered.

"You goofball." I chuckled.

I grabbed my phone, purse, house keys, and keys to the Range rover. I checked the time it was 7:45am we had 15 minutes to get there.

"Will daddy be there?" Jackson asked as I put on his seatbelt.

"Uh..probably not." I sighed. "But don't get sad ok? You know he has a very important job."

"Ok mommy." I could tell he was disappointed in my answer. I sighed and got in the car too. I checked to see if Justin texted me but he didn't. So I don't think he's coming because he probably didn't give a fuck and didn't go, with his attitude from yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up.

"There a lot of cars mommy." Jackson said.

I parked the car and took Jackson out of his seatbelt and out of the car. I was confused since there weren't many kids who went to this school. I sat Jackson down on the ground. I was replying to a text from mom. She was asking if I could babysit Sophia and Jackson.

"DADDY!" I herd Jackson shout. He let go of my hand as he ran towards Justin who was leaning on his Ferrari while on his phone. I saw Jackson was hugging Justin's legs. I look to see paparazzi swarming me, Justin and Jackson. Justin and Jackson started to walk towards me.

"are you coming?" asked Justin.

I nodded and continued to walk to the entrance. "look mommy! Daddy made it!" Jackson smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled slightly.

"Glad both of you could make it!" Jackson's teacher said.

"Mr.Henderson! Look daddy made it!" Jackson said still holding on to Justin's hand.

"Yeah I see!" he said.

"Hey" Justin said as they shook hands.

"Please take a seat."

We went to a random chairs.

"Do we have to sit in these little chairs?" Justin sighed.

"I guess." I said looking at other parents who were sitting down in tiny chairs next to their kids desk.

Justin immediately got out his phone and crept around twitter.

Jackson just randomly hugged Justin. "do you like me? because Jack, Mathew and Kevin say you don't because your never with me..but that's because your working a lot right?" Jackson asked.

"don't listen to them. I like you." Justin said.

"A lot?" Jackson asked.

"So much that the whole world will explode!" Justin joked and hugged him.

"Yay!" Jackson cheered.

"Good morning everybody, lets begin our day! Welcome to Parents day! fist of all....I would like to thank everyone for coming! Ok so let's begin lets start with Jackson's parents!

"Hey! I'm Karina Braun, Jackson's mommy. I'm 24 years old almost 25. My favorite color is purple. Favorite food is uhhhh... everything. I'm a popular model, clothes designer, I mainly help out many charities. And in some cases I like to give back." I finished and everyone started to clap for me.

Then Justin went up. "Hey I'm Justin Bieber I'm 25 years old. I'm Jackson's..daddy. My favorite color is also Purple. Favorite food is spaghetti, I'm a performer, so I like to go on stage and perform in front of millions, and just sing and make my fans happy. I have the most views on Youtube. I have the Most followers on Instagram, number one album on ITunes so make sure you buy it. I'm a songwriter. I have the most followers on Twitter too, over 100+ awards. I have the largest fan base in the world." Justin was hiding his smirk and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Everyone clapped and Justin sat down. It was funny how Justin went up and bragged about his career it was funny how competitive he was.

"Very Impressive Justin." Mr.Henderson said.

"Thank you!" Justin said as he sat down in the tiny chair next to me.

"How many followers on Instagram do you have?" I asked of curiosity.

"41.4 million." he said while making sure he was right.

"I have 42 million so ha I have the most followers on Instagram, therefore, your not the most followed person on Instagram I am." I smirked.

"Dammmittt." Justin said, I chuckled.

"So..I thought you wouldn't show up." I said looking at Jackson as he played with the other kids.

"Mom made me."

"Well I glad you made it. You saved me from not lying to him. I sighed looking at Jackson.

"You uh..raised him well even though some kids are making fun of him he still is having fun."

"yeah I just told him to be nice to everyone even though they're mean...it's just how it is." I said seriously.

"You should've used that years ago."

"Hey! I was nice back then." I chuckled and so did Justin.

"No you use to be mean to my friends and fans." he chuckled again.

"No I wasn't! I was nice to them I supported you and your fans and still they sent me hate and to them I was a slut, whore, and a fake bitch!" I laughed.

"No you aren't." Justin said smiling a little.

"That's what they say." I said. "And supposedly I made you have sex with me or it was the other way around!"

"I did not make you!" Justin defended.

"Think about it." I said. He thought about it for a second.

"Oh Shit! Maybe I did." he chuckled.

"And you didn't put on a damn condom." I whispered clearly.

"Mommy Jack's dad says he likes you..ewwww!" Jackson said running up to me.

"and you still attract boys." Justin chuckled and shook his head.

I had to go to the bathroom because I really needed to go. "huh Mr. Henderson where's the restroom?" I asked politely. "Down the hall on your right."

"Thanks." I said and walked to the bathroom.

~5 mins later~

"Where's Jackson and Justin?" I asked Mr. Henderson with worry.

"Justin said he had to go home he also said it was an emergency he took Jackson with him." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
45.5K 445 9
Jessa Lynn is forced to marry justin bieber. Will she fall for him? hmm
43.6K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...
231K 4.5K 44
|WARNING: THIS BOOK IS VERY OLD. VERY CRINGE. UNEDITED. ILLITERATE AND HAS GRAMMATICAL ERRORS SO DO NOT COMMENT COMPLAINING BC IDGAF xo| Danielle Ann...