The wolf and the boy (Sterek)...

Galing kay rbonilla29

Okay I just finished writing my Teen Wolf fanfic and the trailer of the season 5B comes out, I am beyond happ... Higit pa

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 11

2.3K 90 9
Galing kay rbonilla29

"Okay you two, what are you doing here? How long have you been here? Why don't you just give me a break? Will you leave soon so I can get to sleep? Are you aware that today is school night? When-" he was throwing question after question while looking from one of the boys to the other one.

"Stiles! Shut up! And stop jerking your head that way, you're gonna get dizzy and faint!" Derek said keeping his voice calm.

"We've been here since before you arrived. We heard everything you talked with the sheriff. Sorry" Scott said with grief and sorrow visible in his features.

"You know, I really hate werewolves." Stiles said narrowing his eyes. "Okay, up. Both of you, my house, my room, my bed, my rules. There's enough floor for you Derek, Scott use the chair if you want" he said throwing himself to his bed.

"Would you stop treating me like a dog?" said an annoyed Derek.

"Treating you like a dog? You know dogs actually do love human beings right? Treat me like crap, I'll treat you like crap" Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Even if you think I'm handsome and hot?" Derek said raising one eyebrow and with a seductive and cocky voice, leaning forward resting the palm of his hands on the edges of the bed, making Stiles' get goose bumps and sending his heart racing.

"Dude!" they heard Scott complain and saw him made a disgust face.

"You teaser, you killjoy. Now out with you!" He said pointing from Derek to Scott and then to the window.

"So you really like this guy?" Scott asked pointing Derek with disbelief on his voice which earned him a stare from Stiles and a stare and growl from Derek who stood straight again.

"Okay, I get it; I have no right to know about your personal life right now. Anyway, the reason I came here was because I wanted to talk to you. Look I'm really sorry for my behavior lately. I'm sorry I've been more into fighting with Derek than into rebuilding our friendship. I'm truly sorry Stiles. You don't know how much it hurts to know that all you've ever needed this time was me, my company. I'm such an idiot for putting other stuff before my friend. Could you forgive me? Could we go back to the old times?" he said with puffy puppy eyes.

Stiles felt touched but there was no way he was going to show it now, at least not in front of Derek "Dude, you're a werewolf, not freaking puss in boots to give me that look!" he said and turned his face to the window to prevent tears from falling. "Fine, I guess I can give you another chance. After all, that's what friends are for right?" Stiles said with a heartwarming smile, and at the next second Scott was lying on top of Stiles hugging him.

They had only been like three seconds in that position when they heard Derek clear his throat "Oh hey, still here tough guy?" Stiles teased him. "You know, I get why this K-9 fellow came over; but what about you?" he asked shoving Scott aside and sitting on the bed.

"Do I need a reason to come over?" Derek said with an impossibly blank stare.

"You know what? You're not a moronic ass, you are an idiotic moronic ass." Stiles spitted and Derek just rolled his eyes.

"Is it that hard to decipher that I won't be talking as long as he is here?" Derek replied looking at Scott who opened his mouth to say something, but before he was able Derek kept talking "I don't like talking about personal stuff in front of people who are not involved Scott, hope you understand that" the young man finished.

"He's right on this one Scotty; however, I'm really tired Derek, and tomorrow we have school and top of that, training; because on Friday we will have a Lacrosse game and I pretend to be on field at least once again before I graduate" Stiles explained and only after that he realized he explained a lot to Derek.

"Are you kicking me out?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Stiles blinked a couple of times before answering "Actually I'm kicking out the two of you in a very polite way". Scott groaned and Derek huffed as Stiles opened up the window gesturing them to leave the same way they came in.

Reluctantly they left, first Scott palming his left arm and smiling, happiness all over his face because of the reconciliation. Then, Derek followed, and before leaving he shot an unreadable glare to Stiles who shrugged, rolled his eyes and grimaced "I'm so scared! Night sourwolf" earning a growl from Derek. "Easy there boy, if you wake my dad he can arrest you for harassment" Stiles said trying to hide a mischievous grin.

Derek froze in place with a blank expression and suddenly, in a quick move faster than Stiles' eyes and mind, he was pinning the boy against the wall, holding him by his wrists "you want to charge me of harassment? Fine, do it" Derek said closing his face to Stiles' face.

Stiles could feel Derek's breath in above his lips and nose, it was warm, deluding, fresh, it smelled of mint and something else, something that he could not describe; it was that sort of smell that, after entering his nose, filled every inch of his body making it tremble and made him want so badly to reach the source of it. Stiles' lips parted like by reflex; however he fought against the desire to lean forward and enter that warm and humid place, explore it looking for any trace of the origin of that smell that drove him crazy. It took every inch of his will to resist, and when he was about to give in, Derek moved his head.

"But if you do it, you will do it because I did harass you, not because your father woke up" he whispered in Stiles' right ear which made the teenager take a deep breath and then a long, shaky and loud exhale.

Though he couldn't see the werewolf, Stiles felt the features of his holder soften in some places and tighten in some other forming a grin. Right after that, Stiles felt something warm, wet and soft but steady run across his earlobe followed by a soft bite with teeth, human teeth which sent a wave of shiver through his hindhead, then up his head and down his spine and from there to the rest of his body. His heart was pounding wildly, he felt like it could stop at any moment due to fatigue.

Suddenly, in another quick movement, Derek raised both of Stiles' arms over his head, still pinning him against the wall, and grabbed both of the immobilized boy upper limbs by the wrists with only one hand, pressing more Stiles against the wall with his body now. With his free hand he pressed Stiles' crotch.

"Now, I think I have given you a sample of what harassment means in my dictionary Stiles. I told you, you shouldn't be provoking me" he whispered again with a seductive voice on Stiles' ear. He ran again his tongue on the boy's earlobe but this time he kept going down to the base of his neck, and then to his Adam's apple lingering there for a moment sucking gently the skin and leaving a pale purple mark on the skin making Stiles' breathing get faster and making him tremble even more.

Stiles was paralyzed, the pleasure he felt, the lust he was experiencing because of the skilled teasing of the man in front of him, the feeling of another body pressed against his and the tremble that had seized his body had drained every bit of strength to resist and try to break free, but deep inside he knew that he had never felt anything like it and heaven knew he was enjoying it.

Derek kept licking all the way to the left base of the neck where he gave a bite, a superficial one with his sharp fangs, which made a soft moan escape from the submitted boy's throat. "Don't worry, it'll only leave a mark, it won't change you" he whispered on his left ear this time and also gave it a lustful lick and bite, and with that he released Stiles and walked to the window.

"Why the heck do you do that Derek!? One of these days that's not gonna be enough to keep me around until you make your mind up you know. I can easily find another guy who, even being human, can make all of that even better than you" he said half angry, half disappointed.

Derek turned to him "Oh really? Tell me Stiles, are you really into guys or... Is it that you're only into me?" Derek said cockily.

Stiles mouth opened and closed several time, his mind and his sarcasm have betrayed him, abandoned in the worst possible moment. Finally he found some words, but not the ones he would have liked.

"One of these days Derek. One of these days. I guess that after falling for the first guy I will fall for a lot more and get over you and you will finally be free to go back to your life of greyness, loneliness and silence" he said trying to say something cool but taking long pauses between words.

Derek walked toward him again, this time slowly and Stiles was walking backwards at the same speed until he stumbled |with his bed and fell on it. A few seconds later, Derek was on top of him, his hands on each side of Stiles' head and pressed against the bed "I wouldn't be so sure about the 'falling for other guys' thing if I were you Stiles" he said letting out his breath as much as possible on Stiles' face and raising his eyebrows, and then he got up again in direction to the window.

"See you until Saturday. Take care" Derek said waving his hand.

"What!? Saturday? You mean I won't see you for six days!? What's wrong with you!?" Stiles inquired.

Derek rolled his eyes and turned to see him-again-"Well, you're the one who said that had school and practice and a game to attend to so, good luck and see you on Saturday" he said completely cool.

"You freaking, lustful, annoying, irritating, sour, teaser cheapwolf! Don't you dare using my arguments against me!" Stiles threw the words full of spite against Derek.

Now was Derek's turn to use the mischievous grin and Stiles was astonished at how good he actually did it. Derek shook his head still with that grin and an amused look on his eyes before leaving for good for the night; leaving Stiles alone and with a mess of thoughts in his brain, like he had done about eight times the previous three months. Four in the last month if he wanted to be more specific.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110K 3.5K 31
An over active teenage boy named Stiles, has always felt left out from his "pack". He was the only human. The keyword being was. Stiles was bit by a...
39.8K 859 21
It's as the title says, Sterek one-shots. A lot of angst, a few happy sprinkled here and there, some fluff. All the Sterek! I hope you enjoy. {Also...
546 10 8
"I was trying to save you!" "You almost died to do it! You can't always be the hero, Derek!" Without even giving him a second to replied, I run to...
38.2K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...