Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 13

21.7K 644 596
By Lscutestrawberrycake

We were playing a game as practice and we had two teams. White and red. I was on the red team with Nishinoya, Sugawara, Asahi Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

After a while Tanaka spiked but Nishinoya caught it.

My eyes and Hinata's were sparkling and a little blush on our cheeks.

"Sugoi, Noya-senpai!!~ That was the Rolling Thunder, ne?!" Hinata asked and I nodded with him admiring the libero's move.

"Yes, it was. Rolling...Thunder!" He shouted while doing a pose.

"Ohaa!!" Hinata and I fangirled/boyed and Nishinoya laughed.

"Sorry, I was completely open!" Asahi apologized, but Noya ignored him enjoying the attention he gets from me and Hinata.

"Rolling Thunder's so cool!" Hinata said and he nodded.

"All right. Let's change things a bit up!" Daichi said clapping his hands one time and we responded in unsion.

"Yeah!"

"Yamaguchi, nice serve!" Noya said as Yamaguchi was about to serve.

"Nice serve, Yamaguchi-kun!" I said too and he blushed as he heard his nickname.

He served and it touched the net. Tobio went and saved it. Hinata spiked after Tanaka passed him. He got blocked by Tsukishima and Asahi.

Daichi then got the ball. Tobio and Hinata then did their freaky duo thing.

And point for them.

They won and cheered.

"All right. That's enough for today." Coach Ukai said and we all looked at him.

"One more set, please." Hinata said.

"Please." Tobio said and I joined them adding another please.

Coach Ukai then scratched the back of his head," Guys, playing until you drop isn't the answer. Captain, you need to tell these guys-" He stopped as he looked over to Daichi. We all wanted more.

"You guys..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After another set we stopped and streched. Tanaka helped me strech and I looked over to Nishinoya and Asahi.

"N-Noya-senpai! You are hurting Asahi-senpai!!" I shot up after saying this. Asahi was on the floor, legs open and his hands inbetween them and he bent foward, but Noya, who is supposed to gently push him, is on his back with one leg and pushing his whole weight onto the poor third-year.

I gently grabbed Noya's leg and he blushed at the physical contact. I did too a bit, but just a bit and put it off Asahi. I bent down on Asahi's level and spoke,

"Are you alright, Asahi-senpai?" I asked concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He responded with a smile making me relax a bit.

I got up and faced Noya. He backed away at my stare and blushed more.

"Noya-senpai, you need to be more carefull with Asahi-senpai, you know despite his looks he could break any minute, you know~" I cooed and he nodded.

I smiled and nodded one time then pinched his cheek befor walking back to Tanaka.

Kawaii..

We did the same strech and I was on the floor. He gently pushed my back down and he bent down to my ear.

"Mae, you like Noya-san, don't you?" He wispered which made my face as red as Nekoma's jersey. I turned around and saw him smirk.

"H-how did you get that idea?" I wisper shouted.

"Just thinking~." He shrugged still with a smirk.

I glared at him and he chucked.

Over the time me and Tanaka became really close. Like a sister brother relationship.(Poor Kageyama XD)

Then sensei stumbled into the gym...literally.

"Sensei, are you okay?" I asked concern as I helped him up.

He nodded and spoke,"W-We're going right?"

"Where?" Hinata asked

"Your nose is bleeding!" Tobio said and I looked at sensei's nose. It was bleeding, so I got out a tissue and gave it to him.

"Tokyo!" He shouted and we all gasped.

"Tokyo?" Hinata asked amazed.
"Tokyo! You mean...Nekoma?!"

"A practice match?" Tobio asked and sensei answered him,"Yeah! But it won't just be Nekoma this time. The Fukurodami Academy Group. It's a group of schools from Kanto region that includes Nekoma. Apparently, they take practice matches all the time. This time, because of Coach Nekomata, Karasuno will also be able to participate in their practice matches."

"Whoooaa!" Tanaka and Nishinoya said in unsion. Then Coach Ukai spoke,

"Groups like that are created throught relationships built up over the years, so it's not easy to get in without connections. We've got to make sure to thank Coach Nekomata. And sensei, too, who I'm sure kept persistently asking him."

Then the said man backed away and waved his hands infront of him and said," No, I didn't, really...Your name helped a lot, Ukai-kun."

"Thank you!' The team thanked bowing.

"I'm going to be able to see that set up in person again." Tobio said all fired up.

"This time, I'm going to protect us 'til we win!" Noya said too.

"We're gonna take down that City Boy Alliance!" Tanaka added.

"Um, the only thing is, their prelims for the Inter-High starts this weekend, so it won't be right away. Also, at this point, we've only recieved the invitation. There are some agreements we have to work out, but I'll tell you all about the details another time. But it seems that all of you are..."

"Of course!" Daichi shouted which was soon followed by us cherring.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ahhh!!" Tanaka said looking at the magazine called Monthly Volleyball.

We looked over his shoulder and at the page he was on.

"Oikawa's featured in Monthly Volleyball, and it even has his picture."

"What does it say?"

"Oikawa's favourite food is milk bread. His favourite saying is, "If you're going to hit it, hit it until it break."" He growled the last part and Noya soon joined him.

"What does that mean?" Sugawara asked and Noya spoke,
"Who cares? That's completly useless!"

"Huh, looks like Seijoh wants to take down Shiratorizawa, so most of the third-years that were regular are still there.......Come on and bring it, Seijoh!" Tanaka shouted about to rip the magazine into pieces.

"Bring it!" Hinata joined him.

"Hey! You're gonna rip it!" Sugawara said pushing Tanaka's face away and he grapped the magazine.

"It's..." and as long as they were distracted I changed my clothes in the corner of our club room in a lightning speed.

"Puu~"

"Huh?" Asahi looked at me confused. I shook my head signaling it was nothing.

"All right! Let's go running!" Daichi said and we obeyed.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Here we are. Karasuno's famous Heartbreaking Hill." Tanaka said as we stood infront of the said hill.

"All right! Ten dashes uphill to the halfway mark! Two at a time. Mae you go on with Ennoshita."

"Ready...*clap*" and we went the hill up.

When we arrived there I didn't pant.

Wow...the whole running with the boys really made it's purpose.

When the others arrived here they were panting.

"Good job mina-san-" then I was interupted by Hinata's and Tobio's shout. They ran past us and up the hill.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ahem." Sensei stared as we sat infront of him," As for our series of away games in Tokyo, for the being, it's planned for next month. Because they are away games, we will need permission from your parents or guardians, so I'll hand out those forms later. We also have tentative consent from the school, as well. However, as you are aware, you have final exams starting next month." Then everything fell silence.
I looked to my side and saw Tanaka, Noya, Tobio and Hinata frozen.

"Right?" Then they turned their head away," So, I think you know what I'm getting at, but if you fail any subjects, supplementary classes will be held that weekend. Which means you won't be able to go to the away games."

........

....

........

....

"Aaaghh!" They all yelled. Noya and Tanaka tried to run away but Daichi ordered Ennoshita to catch them.

"Fail... Fail...What counts as a failing grade?" Hinata asked panicking.

"That is your question?!" Sugawara asked.

I looked over to Tobio and he wasn't breathing.

"Kageyama's not breathing!" Yamaguchi said and I went over to my brother.

"Onii-saaaaan! Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!!" I said shaking him.

"We said we wanted to continue club activities, so we have at least make decent grades." Daichi said as Noya and Tanaka were brought back to us by Ennoshita.

"You shouldn't fail." Tsukishima said with a smirk.

"M-maybe if we beg the vice principal..." Hinata started but was interrupted by Tsukki.

"Why don't you try really hard and not fail the exam?" He said.

Hinata continued to come up with ideas of how to go to Tokyo without the need to pass.

Is he really that bad?

"Hinata, I'm sure you don't have to worry this much about it." Sugawara tried to comfort the poor boy who was breaking down.

"I've never had a double-digit score on any of my quizzes. Will I still be okay?" He said and Sugawara and I gasped and froze on shock. Then Tanaka and Noya made bodhisattva faces.

"Hey! Stop it with the bodhisattva faces, you two!" He(Suga) scolded them.

Then the four began to panik and lost it. They started screaming and crying.

Then Daichi spoke,"Get a hold of yourselves! We still have time until exams start. There's no way Karasuno could bring our best without these four idiots! Not a chance!"

"I don't know if I'm flattered or insulted..."Tanaka said sweatdropping.

"We are going to do this...We're all gonna go to Tokyo." He said and we all shouted 'osu!" excluding the four 'idiots'.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*In the club room*

Daichi stood infront of the four as they kneeled infront of him,"The one thing that you're going to promise me right now...is that you will not fall asleep in class. Staying up late through sheer willpower. Screwing up in your classes and in club. It's all absolutely unreasonable."

"Right..."

"We're heading out." Tsukki said with Yama.

"It'll be alright. I mean you guys passed your high school entrance exams." Sugawara said all inspirational and Tanaka got emotional.

"Suga-san!" He cried.

"If you fall asleep in class, you'd better be prepared for the consequences." He zipped up his sweater and the inspirational aura went dead.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Tsukishima!...-san." Hinata yelled as we approached the two.

They turned around," Help us study...Please." Hinata continued.

"Huh? No." He replied in his usual tone.

"Just, like, less than an hour each day! Or tell us how to study..."

"It wouldn't hurt to do that a couple minutes befor or after club." Yama said and Tsukki placed both his hands on his hips and made his signature smirk.

"Hey, I don't think it's fair that you're having the shrimp ask for the both of you." He teased Tobio. I tried to hide my smirk at the thoughts.

Onii-san never likes to ask for help, especially someone like Tsukki-kun.

"What do you have to say, big guy?"

"Kageyama ask him." Hinata said nugging him with his elbow.

"Please teach us." He wisperes.

"What?" Tsukki 'asked' wanting to hear it again.

"Please... teach us how to study."

"I don't think I quite heard you."

"Teach us how to study!" He then shouted and roughly bowed, his bag swung over his head and Tsukki backed away.

"Shut the hell up! You're disturbing the neighbours!" Coach Ukai said popping up behind a door next to the building we were standing.

"S-sorry..." they apologized and Tsukki and I said the same thing,

"Why am I getting yelled at?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was last to enter the club room after our practice because I change in another room today. When I came in I saw all the boys studying or helping the others study.

I sat down and listened to them.

"Shut up Kageyama, you are propably even worst than Hinata. You need to learn your Enlish vocabularies." Tsukki said crossing his arms.

"Japanese people don't know English!" He defended himself and I couldn help but chuckle.

"What is so funny Mae?!" He asked still angry.

"Well, you see onii-san, japanese people do know English, if they study their vocabularies." I said and the others supressed a laugh. Tobio got a vein but then Sugawara asked me,

"Mae-chan, I have one question."

"Mmh?"

"Why aren't you helping Kageyama with his studies? You are really good in school, so wouldn't it help him if you helped him out?" He asked confused and I slightly hit my fist into my other hands palm.

"Ahhh that. Well you know, I tried to help him once when we were in elementary school. I studied with him every day but I got so frustrated...you don't know how I suffered!!"

"W-what happened?!"

"I came to a concludion in that horrible year of trying to teach him something for school.... No matter how hard or long you try to help in in school, he just is and will stay too stupid for such things." I said and the others looked at my dumbfounded. Tsukki started laughing and Tobio blushed in embarassment.

He got up and gave me a scull-crusher.

"O-o-owww!! Onii-saaaan!!" I whined and held my face in pain after he let go of me.

"You meanie." I puffed out my cheeks and turned away from him.

"Then I guess you won't be needing the notes which I took for you." I smirked holding up a notebook full of the things we had this past year. His eyes sparkled and so did Hinata's.

"Thank you soooooo much Mae!" He awkwardly hugged me and tried to smile. I patted his head and smiled too. I always took notes for him to use, because I figured out my notes help him more than my long speeches.

"And let Shouyou use it too, all right?" I asked and he nodded. Then another pair of arms wrapped around me.

"ARIGATO MAE!" It were Hinata's.

"So let's go to my place after Saturday." Tanaka said to Noya.

"Yes."

"Sumimasen." I said and they looked at me.

"Yeah, what'sup Mae?" Tanaka asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"I don't want to invite myself, but...can I joing?"

"Huh? Fine by me but...You know we are studying for our exams...for the second-years...right?" Tanaka said sweatdropping and I nodded.

"I know but I wanna help someone study too! As I said I won't help nii-san and they already get help from Tsukki-kun and Yama-kun soooo. AND I already know the stuff you need to learn, hehe~." I said and their jaw dropped.

"How come Mae-chan?" Ennoshita asked and I answered.

"I was in the library of the school the other day and found a pile of books which all were the books for second-years. I was bored and looked them trough. So now I know what you are doing and might be able to help."

"You did what??? How can you-..." Ennoshita asked and I nodded remembering I only told Noya and Tanaka about it.

"She has a photographic-mind." Nishinoya said and he nodded.

"Wow you mean like in the TV shows?"

"Mmhmm!"

"So, Mae, know where I live?" Tanaka asked and I shook my head.

"I'll text you the adress."

"All right."

"Wait! Ryu you have Mae-chan's number?!?!" Nishinoya asked jealous that his friend had her number but he didn't.

"Yeah, why? Jealous?" He smirked and Noya's face flushed red.

"Not a bit!"

I got out a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote my number on it and folded it once. I went over to Noya and gave it to him a tiny blush on my cheeks.

"Here, Noya-senpai. Now you have it too.~" I said and his cheeks went rosey.

"So guys see ya tomorrow!" I said exiting the club room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.4K 27
๐ŸŒŸNishinoyaxReader๐ŸŒŸ You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...
117K 2.3K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
61.9K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
52K 1.7K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...