That Royal Bad Ass

By _neferobri

Princess Nicola Eucalyptus of Amarillia is kind, caring, charming, respectful and doesn't give back chat... O... More

Copyrights
He's No Prince Charming!
2. He Peed On Me!
3. He Swore To Protect Me...
4. Is He A Virgin?
5. He Burnt My Jeans
6. He's My Legal Guardian
7. He Got Us Arrested
8. He's Losing Me...
9. He's Charming... I Swear It
10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.
11. Ain't No Truther
12. Girly Girls Don't Sweat
13. He's A Coat
14. He's In Need Of A Solution
15. Calculations
Author's Note *Please Read*
Important Update*don't kill me, please read*
16. He's Under The Shade
Yes, It's another A/N and I'm sorry
17. He Knew...
18. He's A Groom
19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye
20. He's Happily Ever After
What now?
QUESTION?????
It's here! (The spinoff)

1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!

13.2K 450 73
By _neferobri

-REVISED-

Chapter 1

"Princess, your brea—

"Get. Out." I growled at the maid with my face buried in my pillow, the sound was muffled but I knew she heard me because the door shut quietly almost immediately.

"Bitch wake up," the very nagging voice of my best friend sounded, "It's like noon!"

I just groaned and flipped over onto my back and threw the sheets off of me. Then I caught sight of her.

"EW!" I screeched jumping off of my bed and running over to her "what the hell did you do to your hair?!" I screamed at her reaching out to touch her now chin length auburn hair that was streaked blonde.

"Ugh!" she grunted "I decided I needed a new look," she shrugged.

"A 'new look'?!" I exclaimed my eyes wide and my hands gripping onto my waist length hot pink hair—don't ask—tightly "so you just decided to cut it all off?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it!" she giggled.

"Does your mom know?" I asked in a hushed tone.

She shook her childishly while giggling "Nope!" then she hopped on my couch and turned on the television "I'm officially legal, I can do whatever the hell I want!" she said smugly.

Alison's parents were ministers in England, she's been living with her aunt in Amarillia since she learned to talk. Apparently, we have one of the best education systems or whatever. I, however, strongly felt that Alison's parents simply didn't want any extra responsibilities... they were those types of parents.

"Jeez, you are so humble!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes at her stepping into my bathroom.

"I know, right! That's how I show my care for children like you."

I sat on a stool waiting for my bathtub to fill when lady shows off a lot flipped the television to one of those gossip shows that are always spreading rumours about my and other's lives.

"Start stocking up on tissues ladies!" one of the female hostess—I can't remember her name but she interviewed me a couple of times—announced, "The eligible prince, Stephen Turmaine is no longer eligible!"

Oh no! I haven't told Alison about Stephen yet and the fact that he was sleeping in one of our guest chambers. One reason being she was obsessed with the guy and the other being I completely forgot that I was engaged to the bastard.

"One of our very reliable sources tells us that the prince of Cantura is currently engaged to Princess –

"Hey!" Alison exclaimed as I switched of the television when I sped out of the bathroom "I was watching that," she whined turning back on the television only to see a picture of me—when my hair was in its normal red state—on half of the screen and a picture of Stephen on the other half with the word 'ENGAGED' stamped big and bold on both pictures.

Alison's eyes were wide when she turned to face me.

"Urhm..." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "That is my... um s—

There was a loud and hard rasping at the bed room door which made me both annoyed and relieved.

NO ONE DARE KNOCKS ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT.

I stormed over to the grand Oakwood door and flung it open furiously to face a very pissed of looking Stephen Turmaine, my eyes immediately turned into slits and I heard Alison gasp behind me but I ignored her.

"You," I hissed in disgust "how dare you knock at my door as if you are some barbarian!?"

"Just shut up and come on," he said in a harsh tone making me flinch.

I just blinked at him impassively "Excuse me?" my voice was surprisingly calm.

"I didn't fart," He said looking beyond me into my chamber making me close the door behind me "Look just take your stupid bath and meet me in the garage. My stupid parents are making us go on a date."

"Whatever," I opened my door and stepped back in I was about to close the door when his foot jammed it.

"Oh. And at least try to look nice!" he said rudely before I slammed the door in his face.

Such an unpleasant boy with such a limited vocabulary I thought bitterly.

"OHEMGEEEE!" Ali screeched jumping up and down like a star struck fan girl, I just rolled my eyes and escaped into the bathroom "Uhh...where are you going?" she asked out of curiosity.

I really hope that she doesn't blog about my life...

"On a date with my asshole!" I called back stepping into the bathtub.

"Are you naked?" she called back.

I smirked "Butt!"

"Eww..." she groaned.

Ali really hated talking to people while they were naked it always made her unconsciously awkward around the person. My best friend people.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a suspicious tone glaring at Stephen who practically dragged me into his black Porsche—which I admit, given my unreasonable dispute with the owner, was a very sexy car—and begged my parents to not let any guards come with us.

"Dude you're going in the wrong direction! You're heading towards the forest..." my eyes narrowed at him "Are you going to kill me? Cause if you do, I've always wanted to die by being kicked off of a waterfall and dr—

"Would you please, shut up," he sounded tired "And as for that waterfall thing."

He looked at me for a second then turned his attention back to the road "I can make it happen."

He added huskily with the tone of a challenge making me shiver from fear and anticipation

"Is this it?" I asked disappointed when I saw him pull aside in the middle of nowhere at the beginning of a lush green forest. I was expecting an eerie cabin out in the woods where he can easily kill me and get rid of all the evidence, that way he'd get to marry his one of—or probably all of, because let's face it: infidelity is common amongst royals—whores and I'd be living large in heaven... hopefully.

"Are you coming?" Stephen called looking at me with an annoyed expression on his face from outside of the car.

"Prince Charming my ass," I grumbled stepping into the cool midday air, a slight wind blowing short, strapless my sun dress up I didn't even bother to fan it down because quite frankly, I just didn't care.

I heard a low whistle from Stephen and raised an eyebrow at him "Like what you see?" I asked him teasingly, "just because it's yours doesn't mean you can have it," I said in an easy manner closing the car door and striding up to him resting my hand on his chest earning myself a curious look, "Did you bring me here for a reason Charming?"

"Yes, I did," he said airily, turning away from me and walking into the forest leaving me speechless "Try to keep up!" he said not even looking back.

This. Is freaking awesome, mostly because I expected to die... not be mesmerized.

Stephen led us to this clearing ten minute away from where he parked his car.

The clearing was a field of flowers surrounding a calm flowing river trailing into a water fall.

"This is beautiful," I said dipping my toe into the clear blue water that was glistening in the sunlight.

"Yeah, you aren't," Stephen scoffed then I turned around a punched him in the crotch making his face crumble in pain.

"You were saying?" I asked with a chipper smile on my face.

"If you do that then we won't be able to have any mini Charmings!" He smirked at me making me grimace in response.

The world would be better without the actual charming, much less miniature versions of him.

"Hey!" he snapped his finger as if he now remember that I didn't like him. "Put these on."

He bent down and pulled out a sky blue and white striped bikini of a backpack that I never noticed him carrying. He must've had it waiting here for when he had his rendezvous, which got me thinking.

"Has this been used?!" I scrunched my nosed up then I smelled the crotch of the bikini's bottom—hehe Bikini Bottom—earning a disgusted frown from Stephen "What?! I don't know what infections your tramps have!"

"First off why in heaven's name would I give you a used bikini? And secondly I don't take my 'tramps' here so you better feel special," he sounded hurt.

Too bad I didn't care, if I did I might would have hugged him or something if he didn't just call me ugly.

Instead I just shrugged and excused myself to go behind a tree and change. Thank God I shaved yesterday!

I stepped out from behind the tree in all my sexy half naked glory and into river ignoring Stephen's shirtless-ness. He had a mighty fine chest—and back, good lord—but I wasn't about to swell his humungous head any further.

I sat on a gigantic rock in the middle of the river on the edge of the waterfall staring down at the rushing water when I felt contact on my back.

"HE KICKED ME OFF OF THE FUCKING WATERFALL!" I screamed into my cell phone at Ali who wanted a lot of details and that was the first thing I said when she picked up the phone, "He didn't even apologise! He was like 'Sorry you didn't die.'"

Ali was in hysterics "We-well... y-y-you di-did s-s-s-say y-yo—

I just clicked the end call button, threw my phone on the floor and dropped face first onto my bed screaming into my pillow.

Prince Charming kicked my off a waterfall. Game on bitch, you gained a point but you haven't won yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! Chaptah uno!! Lol. Anywho... gotta love Stephen eh? Tell me what you think P.S unedited so feel free to point out any errors.

YAY?

NAY?

VOTE!!!

Love always,

cheek_gurl

*01/08/15 

I'm back bitches :D I decided to revise this entire story this weekend because quite frankly, it's not very good. So yeah...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 464 26
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
35.7K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...
3.7K 606 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...