The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert

842 25 5
By multi_fandom2015

A/N REALLY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER!

"Please just let me see her!" I say, trying to get around Dr. Meredith Fell. 

"She's fine! She just got a slight concussion." She says.

"But there was blood, and what if she's in pain? I can help!" I say.

"She will be fine. She's just been through a lot."Jeremy walks up behind me, as we listen to Dr. Fell. "Is there anyone you wanna call?"

Jeremy goes off to call Stefan and Damon while I say again, "Please just let me see her and say good bye."

"Good bye?"

"I was leaving after she..." I stop not knowing what to say. "She threw me out and I heard her collapse, so I went to her." I pause again. "Just let me see her, please?" She moves aside and I run in, and sit down next to her, looking at my sister. I sigh and start talking, "Elena, I am so, so sorry. I know I shouldn't have kept what I was from you, but I didn't know how you were going to react. Now that you know, I know that I was really hoping for a better reaction. You know that hearing, 'Get out and never come back' is not something I ever wanted to hear, but if that's what you think is best, I'll leave. But there is no way in hell, I am leaving you until you are out of the hospital and safe." I feel the tears going down my face. "So, I don't care that you hate me, I don't care that you think that I'm a monster." I take her hand. "I'm not leaving."

I close my eyes and open them to see I am back at the house. 

I look around and see Elena walking down the stairs. She walks to the kitchen and grabs the coffee pot. 

"No!" Jenna says as she takes the pot away from Elena. "I'll get in trouble with---"

"With who?" I look back to see me walking into the kitchen in pjs.

"Elena was going to get some coffee so, I stopped her because I would get in trouble with--"

"Good morning." My mother walks into the room and kisses Elena and I on the cheek.

I open my eyes only to hear a familiar voice. "Alaric." I whisper. I quickly call Caroline, Tyler and Matt. They come immediately. "Guys, I heard Alaric and he's coming for Elena. You have to get her out of here. I'll stall him."

"Stall him? Why won't you help Elena? Why not you bring her home, and we stall?" Matt asks. I look down.

"I don't think she wants to see my face right now. GO!" I say, leaving the room as I hear Elena's heartbeat quicken.  

I run around the corner and get into hospital clothing. After Elena leaves, I get into bed and wait for Alaric. I hear the door open and I slowly sit up. "Ric?"

"Where's Elena?"

"What do you mean? I'm right here."

He walks up to me and throws me off of the bed, "WHERE IS SHE?"

"She left, dick." I say, shrugging off my hospital clothing. He grabs my arm and ushers me outside. We get into the car and drive to the grill. He then drags me in where I see Jeremy ordering food. My eyes widen and I try to step back, but Alaric is too strong. He pulls me over and sets two beers next to Jeremy. 

"We need to talk." He says to Jeremy. He sits me down and then sits down on the other side of me. I stand up again as Alaric looks at me, menacingly.

"I need to pee." I say, walking over to the bathroom. I walk in and splash my face with water. I look up into the mirror, thinking of how to get Jeremy away from Alaric. All of a sudden, I am standing outside the house. "What--?"

"Hello, Isabella. I got you away from the hunter. Now please do me the curtsy of staying quiet." Elijah says as he walks in, with me in toe.

"Stefan." I hear Elena say. I look and see Matt and Stefan walking into the hallway. 

"Elijah..." Stefan says.

"Hello again." 

"Get out." Elena says, looking at me.

"Why should she do that?" Elijah asks.

"She's a monster, and she needs to get out of my house." She sneers.

"Well, she's not going anywhere." He says, as we all walk over to the table and Elijah starts to bargain. I can't even look at Elena, but when I tried to leave, Elijah held me back. 

"...My family will scatter, and Alaric will follow us."

"And you'll just run?" Stefan asks.

"They've done it before." I mumble. looking at the floor. 

"Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of 1000 years evading my father--" He is interrupted by my cell phone ringing. I ignore it but he says, "Do pick that up, it is getting annoying." I look and see that it is Jeremy. I go upstairs and pick up the phone.

"Jeremy, thank god! Are you ok?"

"Ok? You left me!" 

"I didn't want to, Elijah got me away. He's at the house now, probably bargaining for Klaus's body."

"Yeah, well, Alaric just made me a very interesting proposal. I give him Klaus' body and Elena's life will be vampire free."

"Jer, come home so we can discuss this."

"Iz, I gotta go."

"No, Jer! Come home! Come home right n--." I am cut off by the phone. I rush out the door before anyone can stop me and run to the Grill.

JEREMY'S POV

"Jer, come home so we can discuss this." I could tell that she was on the verge of tears. I sigh and look up at the green eyes staring back at me.

"Iz, I gotta go." I say.

"No, Jer! Come home! Come home right n--." I hang up before she says anything else.

"Hello, Jeremy." I look back to the green eyes. 

"I don't think you want to do that." I hear Alaric say from behind. He turns around and is punched unconscious. "Now I think you should make sure that Izzy doesn't know who else is in town." I nod quickly and run out. I get to the car and start driving home. On the way I see Izzy running so I stop and get out.

"Izzy, I--"

Instead of answering, she tackles me to the ground and hugs me. "Don't scare me like that again! I have already been tortured once and captured twice on this trip, by the same guy! I cannot lose you too!"

"Let's get home, ok?" I say picking her up. She nods and we go home. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

"Yes?" I hear from the other line.

"I know where Klaus' body is." Jeremy says.

"Good, tell me." Alaric says, from the phone. 

"Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off Route 12." He says. "I'll text you specifics."

"Thank you, Jeremy." Alaric says, "You're doing the right thing for your sister." I snarled lowly. 

"I know." He says looking at Elena. He hangs up and says, "He bought it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean I can't go?" I ask.

"You will not be dying today and the best way to ensure that is to keep you home." Elijah says. 

"But I want to protect her, and what if you need a bite from a werewolf? I read somewhere that it kills vampires." I start rambling.

"Do you want to go to protect Elena, or get away from her?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"She wants me to leave, so either way, I'm not staying at this house." I mumble.

"She'll come around."

"No, no she won't." I say, sitting on the porch swing.

"Just keep her safe." He then whooshes away as I walk inside. Elena stares at me and then stomps upstairs. I am left alone with Jeremy, so I get some hot cocoa. I turn back and see Jeremy standing there, looking guilty.

"Jer, you scared me. Are you ok?"

"Sorry, Iz." He says, punching me in the face. I fall back, surprised. He swings again and I back up.

"Jer, what's wrong?" I ask, as he throws another punch. "I'm not going to fight you!" I say as he kicks me. After a through beating, I am bruised and have a split lip. 

"I'm really sorry Iz." He says before punching me again, making everything go black. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to to Jeremy running down the stairs. He ran over to me and helped me up. "Why the hell did you do that?"

"We needed to get Elena out, and you would never let her." He says, he then looks down and says quietly, "Klaus is dead. Alaric caught onto the plan and killed him." 

"That means that Stefan and Damon and Caroline and Tyler. Are they gonna--?"

"Tyler is already gone." I feel the tears spill over and Jeremy hugs me. I look past him and tense up. 

"Jer, get behind me." I say. 

He looks up and says, "Haven't you done enough? What are you even doing here?"

"I don't know, I wanted to say goodbye and it sort of just happened." Alaric says.

"Ric?" I ask, surprised.

"Jeremy, Izzy. I just want you to know that I will always be looking after you, so even when you are feeling alone, I am here."

"How are you even here?" I ask, "Aren't you dead? Like your alter-ego took over?"

"Oh my god." Jeremy says. "You're a ghost."

"Oh my god, Elena!" I say, running out the door. Jeremy came running after me. "Jer, get into the car."

"But Iz, if Alaric is dead, that means that she is already--"

"We are not loosing anyone else." I say as I start the car. We arrive at the hospital but Jeremy stays in the car. I run in and Dr. Fell comes over.

"Izzy, listen to me..."

"Where is she? Where's Elena? WHERE IS MY SISTER!" I yell in her face. 

"Klaus died so Rebekah wanted revenge, ok? Matt was driving Elena out of town when..." She pauses.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?!?" I scream. She grabs my shoulders to keep me from running. I feel the constant stream of tears falling down from my face.

"Matt, he... Rebekah drove him off of Wickery Bridge and..." After that all I hear is silence as I process what she said. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no. NO, NO, NO!! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!" I scream as I try to get past her. "LET ME SEE HER! LET ME GO!!" I know someone else is holding me now, because there is no way that Meredith could have held me back. I finally give up and accept the fact that my sister is dead. She's dead. 

"No, no, no...." I say, as I fall back against whoever was holding me. Damon then runs in and Dr. Fell goes to tell him the news. I just keep muttering the word 'No' over and over again. I eventually slide to the ground and lean on the person holding me. I calm down enough to see through the tears, so I look up and see Derek. 

"She's dead, Elena's dead...." I say, as Jeremy finally comes in. It seems like he did his crying in the car. Jeremy picks me up, and walks me towards the morgue. On the way, Dr. Fell came and whispered something to Jeremy which made him frown. "What?" I ask sniffling. 

"We can't see her body..." He trails off. All I see is red. I run back and tackle Meredith. I feel Jeremy pulling me back. I know my eyes are glowing, but I don't care. 

"You won't let me see my sister, my TWIN SISTER'S BODY?" I say. Sneer as I think of the many ways I could kill her. I lunge at her but am pushed back by Derek. 

"Calm down!" He yells. I ignore him and keep trying to kill her. He carries me off and slams me against the wall, "CALM DOWN!" He yells showing me his eyes. I throw him off me, easily. 

I notice another person in the room, and charge towards them. I see the red eyes and know it's Scott, but I don't care. I pin him down and yell. "Don't get in my way!" I say as I was tackled by another body. I throw Derek off of me again and stand in front of the true alpha and ex-alpha. I look at them and sneer. They both come at me and in a matter of seconds, I have them both groaning in pain. 

I start walking out but Elijah comes and pins me down. I then turn us around and pin him against the wall. He looks surprised by my strength. He looks in my eyes and says, "Calm down!"

I slowly back up, and look at Derek and Scott, still groaning in pain. I look at Elijah, looking at me guiltily. I realize that I had almost killed Scott and Derek. I realized what I had almost done. "I'm sorry, I-I'm so..." I look at them groaning and feel the guilt crash down onto me. 

I run out of the room and bump into Damon. "Have you calmed down?" He asks. I nod, the tears start to come back. He directs me into a room and on the table I see Elena. "When she came in earlier, Dr. Fell didn't tell us the real damage. She had bleeding on the brain, so the good doctor helped her."

I look at him confused. I suddenly hear a heartbeat from Elena. I slowly move towards her and feel for her pulse. When I feel it thump against my finger, I jump back. "How--?"

"She's a vampire." Stefan says, looking down. "She woke up briefly before, and she wants you to go." I look as him as he continues. "She doesn't want you to see her as a monster."

"I see," I say, looking back at Elena, "She hasn't forgiven me yet, has she?" They don't move. "Well, tell her good luck and good bye for me." I say as I exit the room. I run past everyone and get out of the hospital. I run to the cemetery and go to a place I used to hide in when I was little. 

She still hates me. My sister hates me....

I was crying writing this chapter... Hope you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
136K 4.1K 88
What if Damon hadn't met Elena the night of her parents' death? What if along the way he ran into someone else? What if he fell in love with someone...
2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...