In too Deep ((Sterek #1))

By KaraBurch

Stiles stayed back home, while everyone else went off to college , planning on becoming a cop like his dad, p... More

Chapter One: The Suspicion
Chapter Two: Figuring it Out
Chapter Three: Ahzi?
Chapter Four: Starting Point
Chapter Five: Rest
Chapter Six: The Closet
Chapter Seven: Talking
Chapter Eight: Other Plans
Chapter Nine: Where is he?
Chapter Ten: Road to Recovery
Chapter Eleven: Two Weeks Later
Chapter Twelve: Back to It
Chapter Thirteen: Pancakes
Chapter Fourteen: Going Out
Chapter Fifteen: Watching
Chapter Sixteen: Awkward
Chapter Eighteen: Little Difference
Chapter Nineteen: The Clearing
Chapter Twenty: What's to Come
Chapter Twenty-One: Resisting
Chapter Twenty-Two: Not Now
Chapter Twenty-Three: Fight it

Chapter Seventeen: Forgotten Memories

2.7K 112 8
By KaraBurch

*Derek

"Well isn't that just adorable," Peter said as he swung open the door and walked into the loft. "You two are a couple now, can't say I'm surprised," he said and closed the door behind him before walking over to the two.

Stiles groaned and leaned back on the couch, "What is he doing here?" he asked and looked at Derek.

Derek sighed "I called him," he said and looked over at Peter. "I need his help with something," he said.

"Like what," Stiles asked, completely horrified by the prospect. "What could you possibly need his help with. He's a freaking psychopath"

"Wow," Peter said and clutched his chest. "That hurts Stiles..... your words hurt me," he said before rolling his eyes.

Derek ignored them both and grabbed the case off the counter, "I need him to help me remember what happened" he said and walked over to Peter. "Don't trust him anymore then you do, but he's all I got" he said and opened the case up and held it out to Peter.

Peter rolled his head slightly "God not this again......." he grumbled before taking the thing from him. "Get rid of the human" he said and walked around him and over to the couch. He sat down, practically on top of Stiles so he'd move.

Stiles grumbled as he quickly moved out of the way so he wouldn't get sat on. Jackass. He walked over to Derek and gave him a look, "I'm not leaving" he told him.

Derek smiled, "And you don't have to leave" he said, as he slowly walked over to the couch. "But you do have to stay out of the way" he said as he sat down on the coffee table. "Go sit on the bed" he said, trying to say it in a way, so that Stiles won't get pissed at him.

Stiles gritted his teeth before doing what he asked, "What are you doing?" he asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over at the two werewolves.

"We're going to access my memories, the ones that my mom took away" Derek said and looked at Stiles and smiled reassuringly before turning around to face Peter. "Come on, let's get this over with" he said with sigh.

Peter grimaced and flexed his fingers over the opening of the case, "You better not be lying to me" he said and glared at Derek before sticking his hand in, he grimaces as Talia's nails dug into his own nail buds. "This better work" Peter grumbled and shook his head slightly before standing up. "Should probably sit on the couch or something" he said, really not caring what his nephew decided.

Derek nodded slightly before standing up and moving to the couch, they were both kind of just ignoring Stiles' presence right now. He sat down on the couch and let out a slow breathe as Peter walked around to stand behind. "I'm ready he said before his uncle could even ask. A second later he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck and then everything went black and memories started flashing through his head before it stopped settling onto one.

Derek smiled down at her, his entire face lighting up as he looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you" he said as he slowly raised his hand to caress her cheek, his fingertips lightly tracing the side of her face as he pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"I love you too" She told him, with an equally as happy smile. She ran her hands up his sides slowly, her fingertips caressing his bare skin. "This was great" she said closing her eyes and just relaxing into the grass beneath her, listening to the birds as they chirped.

Derek nodded slightly in agreement, "Yeah it was" he said and smirk before leaning down and kissing her neck and down her bare shoulder. He moved his hands down her sides moaning softly as he felt her skin beneath his.

She chuckled softly, "Come on Derek, we just had sex, you really ready for round two" she said and laughed as she joking pushed him back.

"I'm always ready for round two baby" Derek said jokingly and pulled back so he could look down at her. He loved looking at her, she was just so beautiful, "But if you're not ready that's fine too" he said with a smirk

"Oh really" She said and laughed softly before rolling them over so she was on top. "You think I'm not ready, is that it" she said.

Derek laughed softly and nodded, "Oh I know you're not ready" he said with a cocky smirk.

"Is that so" She said and stared down at him for a moment, a grin spreading across her face. "We'll see about that" she said before leaning down and kissing him deeply.

**

Derek finished pulling on the last of his clothes and turned to look at her, sad that this was over, that'd he'd have to go back home. They'd just had sex for the first, and second time, it sucked that he had to leave so early after. "Same place tomorrow?" he asked, though he was just talking about them hanging out.

She smiled widely and nodded, "Of course" she said and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. "You sure you're up for this" she asked and searched his face for any doubt.

"I love you" Derek said and smiled at her, "And I have no doubt in my mind that leaving with you next week is the right choice" he said and laughed softly. "I would do anything to be with you" he said, and meant it with all his heart. He leaned in and kissed her softly slowly deepening it. He was about to pull away to catch his breath when he felt himself ripped away from her and thrown across the clearing. He grunted as his back slammed into a tree and he landed on the ground roughly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my daughter" An older woman growled and stood in front of the girl defensively. "Josie, get out of here," she told her before running at the boy. Her and her daughter were both omegas, so any other werewolf was a threat to their safety. Especially a boy from a pack that rejected them as members.

Josie shook her head slightly, "No mom stop it's okay, he'd never hurt me," she shouted, but the older woman wasn't listening. All her attention was directed at the teen boy before her. She bared her teeth at him before slashing out with her claws.

Derek scrambled away from her, not really even understanding why she was attacking him in the first place. "Please stop. I didn't do anything," he pleaded as he barely dodged out of her reach. "I didn't do anything," he insisted.

The mother didn't say anything as she moved closer, her eyes glowing bright blue looking as cold as ice. She grabbed onto his ankle and pulled him across the ground towards her, her claws digging into his flesh. "Son of Talia, that alone makes you deserve death," she growled, able to smell the bitch on him, making her hate him even more. This was all because of Talia, revenge for turning her and her daughter away, for giving them a death sentence.

"Mom stop," Josie yelled and ran over to stop her mom from hurting him farther. "He didn't do anything. Just let him go," she said and tried to pull her mom away from him.

The mother growled and pushed her daughter away before turning back around and glaring at Derek. She snarled viciously before digging her claws into his chest and slashing it open, making him scream and scramble away as quickly as possible.

"Mom... no Stop," Josie yelled, on the verge of tears.

Derek moved away from her quickly before climbing onto his feet and running, running towards his house. He would be safe there. He was slowed by his wounds, his blood leaving a fresh trail wherever he turned. There was no escape, and he really hadn't made it far before he felt claws digging into the flesh off his back. He screamed in pain as he fell forward landing on his knees. He looked around frantically looking for something he could use against her, he was new to the werewolf thing so he couldn't really change on command. Never happened when he actually wanted it too.

Before Derek even got the chance to even really look he felt claws digging into his back again and he let out another scream before falling to the ground. He let out several shaky breaths as the mother turned him over onto his back so she could look him in the eyes as she killed him. "Please no, I swear I'd never hurt her. Please....." he sobbed.

The mother smiled, enjoying the fact that she was causing him pain, made the revenge even sweeter. She watched him squirm for a moment before wrapping her fingers around his throat, her claws digging deep into his skin. She wanted to enjoy his death, to take her time. She wanted Talia to know he suffered on his way out, just like her and her daughter would for what that bitch did to them.

Derek gasped as his airway was cut off and clawed at her hand trying to peel it away from his throat, but she was a lot stronger then he was. "Please... stop," he choked, but that only made her tighten her grip.

He reached out with his hands, hoping to find something, anything that he could hit her with, to get her off of him. He felt his fingers wrap around a large rock. Without even really thinking about it he lifted it up and smashed it against her head as hard as he could. He felt her fingers loosen and quickly gasped for air, making him cough as he tried taking in too much too fast. He pushed the women's limp body away and scrambled awya from her, wanting to be as far away from her when she woke back up."Fuck," he breathed, as he brought hands up to his quickly healing throat. "What the hell?" he mumbled and ran over to Josie when she finally came into view. "Are you okay?" he asked, his very first though being of her.

Josie ran up to him, "Thank god," she sobbed and ran into his arms hugging him tight. "I'm fine are you...." she said trailing off as her eyes landed on her mother, "Mom" she said and ran over to her dropping onto the ground next to her. "What did you do?" she yelled at Derek as she carefully rolled her mom onto her back. "Mom.... mom." she sobbed as she gently shook her, trying to wake her up, but nothing was happening. "I don't hear a heartbeat" she cried, her shoulders starting to shake. "You killed her," she yelled more in shock then in anger.

"I d-d-didn't mean to" Derek said and shook his head slightly, this couldn't be happening. He couldn't have killed someone, it just wasn't possible. "I'm sorry."

Before he could really even say anything else Talia ran over to Derek having heard the fight from the house. "What happened?" she asked as she quickly assessed her son. He was covered in blood but he was almost completely healed already. Once she was sure her son was okay she turned to look at the two omegas. She glared at Josie, "Leave and never come back," she growled and pulled the girl away from her mother making her stand up. "Take the body and leave. If I ever see you again I'll kill you myself." she said, her eyes flashing red.

Josie just stood there, looking between Derek and Talia, not wanting to leave Derek. She loved him, even after all this she still loved him.

"Mom, stop, it's not her fault," Derek said, trying to calm the situation down. He didn't want Josie to leave.

"I said leave," Talia growled loudly, her fangs started to protrude from her mouth as her eyes shone bright red.

Josie cowered before quickly bending over and picking up her mother's body. She glanced back at Derek once more before running off into the woods, to bury her mother.

Talia watched her go before turning around to face Derek, "Come on let's go" she said and lightly took his arm and pulled him back to the house.

Derek gasped as Peter pulled the claws out of Derek's neck, "did it work?" he asked and grimaced as he slowly pulled his sister's claws out of his nail beds one by one.

Derek nodded slightly, "Yeah," he said and frowned slightly as he carefully felt the sore part of his neck. "I remember everything," he said with a sad sigh. This really is all my fault. He thought to himself and looked down at the ground.

Stiles frowned as he looked over at Derek, "What happened?" he asked as he walked over to the werewolf and sat down on the couch next to him. He looked at Peter, "You can leave now" he said and glared at him a moment.

Peter rolled his eyes before dropping the claws in the container and walking out of the loft, really not caring to hear about his nephew's troubled past.

As soon as Peter was gone Stiles took Derek's hand in his and smiled small, "It's okay Derek, whatever it is it doesn't matter. It's in the past, whatever she's doing not is her fault not yours"

Derek let out a small sighed, "I'm not entirely sure that's true" he said and then went ahead and started explaining what happened as best as he could. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...
77.8K 3K 17
This is a Sequel to "Becoming A Mate" (which you can find on my Profile or under this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/60460949-becoming-a-mate-~...
43.9K 2.7K 32
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...
230K 6.9K 25
This is a new book not related to any of my others. Stiles has a boring life, boring house, and boring hobbies. But when his best friend is bit by a...