Bad For Me

By will_always_stay

All throughout her childhood Kelsey has been known as Jason's little sister. She's also been known for being... More

Bad For Me
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 9

5.4K 107 35
By will_always_stay

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as I turned to look at Tyler. "I really am sorry I ruined dinner."

He smiled softly at me and shook his head. "Don't worry about it, you didn't know he'd come. I had a good time with you. Even though you spent half the time whispering to Spencer." He chuckled.

"Yeah, he just knows how to get under my skin." I sighed. I looked over and saw Spencer and Jason in the kitchen, clinking bottles of beer.

"I actually want to do this again."

I scoffed and looked at him incredulously. "You're serious?"

"You're not that bad." He said with an innocent wink.

"Gee thanks," I teased. "Really know how to compliment a lady." I said.

He grinned toothily and took my hand. "I'll text you?"

"I'd like that." I said.

I hesitantly leaned forward and brushed my lips against his cheeks. He cupped my cheek and brought our lips together, kissing me tenderly. I pressed my forehead against his.

"Text me," I said before getting out.

I stepped out and smiled at Tyler before walking up to my front door. I unlocked the door and slammed it, glaring at Spencer. His shirt was unbuttoned and a bottle was in his hand as Jason was talking to Joanna who was on the counter, her feet dangling as Jason was between her legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you such a dick?" I countered.

"Huh?" He furrowed his brow.

I huffed out a breath and took my heels off, marching towards him. "You asshole, you sabotaged my date!" I said as I hit him with my clutch.

"Ow! Shit there's metal on that!" Spencer hissed.

"Good!" I shouted as I continued to smack him.

"Jason control the thing!"

"You asshole!" I shouted.

"Get in your cage!" He shouted.

"You're a dead man!" I said, pushing him harder so that he started stumbling.

"Whoa, slow down there." Jason said, pulling me away.

"Hi!" Joanna said, being her normal perky self.

"Hey Jo," I said absentmindedly. "Jason let me go."

"No can do."

"Jason, let me fucking go!"

"Don't trust her man! She could have some secret plan to chop my dick off. I'll probably end up like the guy from 21 Jump Street who got his dick shot off! Help a brother out!" Spencer said.

"I warned you when I said I would castrate you. It's not my fault you didn't take me seriously." I said simply before slamming my fists into Jason. "Now let me go so I can castrate the motherfucker and kill him!"

"I don't even know why you care so much that I went. You don't even like him that much!

"You don't know that you dipshit!"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." Spencer said mockingly.

"I'm going to bury you alive!" I shouted.

"Baby doll are you mad we didn't finish what we started?"

"What's he talking about?" Jason asked.

"Jay, I think you should let her go. She's looking a bit mad."

"Thank you!" I said, waving my hand at Joanna. "You don't hold back an angry person you motherfucker!"

"Hey, calm down with the cursing alright?"

"No! Fuck yourself and let me go!" I shouted.

"You need a time out." Spencer mumbled.

I groaned and punched my brother in the balls, getting released instantly. Before he properly let me go I was already lunging towards Spencer.

"I like you when you're mad, it's hot. Are you this wild in bed?" Spencer asked, backing away from me.

"Shut up!" I shouted before running after him.

 He laughed and ran away from me, jogging up the stairs. I quickly followed after him and saw he ran into my bedroom.

"Now tell me, what got you hooked on him and over me?" He asked, running around my room.

"The fact that I was never into you in the first place." I snapped, throwing my pillow at him.

Spencer was quiet and I heard Joanna say to Jason, "You know she's going to end up seriously hurting him, right?"

"I just got punched in my balls. The jewels don't handle pain well. To hell with Spencer right now woman!" He shouted.

"Wanna be next?" I asked Spencer.

"Let's think this through Kels. This could end much better!"

"No, it can't. Now if you don't answer me right now I will make sure you can't even put your dick in another vagina ever again!" I shouted, my face red.

"That's a little too graphic for me babe." Spencer said, guarding his crotch with a pillow.

I lunged for him and he fell on the floor, covering away from my slaps. "Fine! I'm sorry I fucked your date up!" He shouted in surrender.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked.

"I was bored."

"Spencer I swear to god, you will be next!" I said, pulling my fist back over his crotch.

"You could do better, okay?" He shouted in surrender.

I brought my arm down and looked at him. I felt him rise and fall beneath me from his heavy breathing and I realized I was straddling him. "What?"

"I said I think you could do better. The kid is a douche. He's too, I don't even know!" He said giving up.

I looked at him incredulously. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted.

"So many things according to therapists. I'd like to say I look at the fun side of every situation."

I looked at him confused and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Stay out of my love life." I warned.

"No can do babycakes."

"Spencer, I mean it."

"So do I."

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I whined, tired from fighting.

He opened his mouth to say something before his ringtone cut him off. I glared at him as he pulled his phone out of his pockets and checked the caller ID. He furrowed his brow before shoving it back in his pocket and leaned back, putting his hands behind his head.

“Are you going to get that?”

“Nope, I’m too busy enjoying our current position. Do you prefer top, because I always loved a woman who could take control. Maybe that’s why I fucked my teacher.” He said.

I scoffed and rolled off of him. “You’re repulsive.”

“I love it when you talk dirty to me.” He said, wiggling his brow. I stared him down while his phone continued ringing for the third time.

“Seriously dude, answer your phone!”

“I don’t want to.” I groaned and reached forward towards his pocket. “Um, babe it’s more towards the middle, not right. You have to get through a zipper, not a pocket.”

“Shut up,” I huffed, struggling for his ringing phone. Before I answered it, I looked down at the caller ID. I froze when I saw the name “Theresa Adams” on his screen. I looked up and saw him clench and unclench his teeth.

“Give me my phone.” All the joking out of his voice.

“I-is this your mom?”

“Give me my phone.” He repeated in a calm, eerie voice.

“Spencer,”

“Kelsey I swear to God if you answer that phone and don’t give it to me I will not hesitate in taking you down and shoving a sock in your mouth.” He said seriously.

I clamped my mouth shut and handed him the phone.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds before I looked up at Spencer. He had a dazed look and his hands were balled into fists. 

 "How come you didn't answer the phone?" I whispered. 

 He looked at me as if I were an idiot. "Would you answer the phone to the woman who brought you into the world and then left you to be raised by three nannies? The women who practically approved of her husband abusing her kid? I don't fucking think so." He spat sadistically. 

 I nodded my head. "I-I didn't know." I said in a hushed tone. 

 "Yeah, no one does; not even Jason. For some reason I let it slip to you. But I swear to God Kelsey, if you tell anyone I'll-"

 "Relax, I won't tell anyone." I said tiredly. "I just... Wouldn't you want to hear why they have to say? Or at least just your mom?

He scoffed and shook his head. "You don't get it. You actually have parents that love and care for you. My parents give a rat's ass about me."

 "I barely see my parents Spencer. I may not know what it's like to be abused but I do know what it's like to feel like your parents don't care."

 "No you don't!" He shouted, clutching his phone so hard I thought it would break. "Your parents eventually come back and they love you. I don't know what it's like to be loved by my parents Kelsey. You think we're the same but we're not!" He practically snarled at me. 

 I felt myself jump a little at his harsh tone. "Fine, we're not the same. But if you let me help you then maybe I can understand. You've trusted me enough to tell me about it, now help me understand."

"I don't trust you, I don't trust anyone. You just drive me insane enough to make me crack and tell you."

"That's a lonely way to live." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously Spencer, you can't keep doing this. You're too-"

 "Fucked up?" He said sadistically. 

I gave him a sympathetic look and reached for his hand. "I was going to say broken."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because you don't care enough."

He scoffed. "I'm not your boyfriend, you shouldn't care."

"You shouldn't have to be my boyfriend for me to care!" I shouted. "Damn it Spencer, stop pushing me away! You don't even trust your best friend enough!" 

"I have my reasons!" 

"Enlighten me!"

"Because in the end, no matter how much people claim to love you, they're always going to fuck you over! If I let you in you're going to do it to me. If you let me in, I'll do it to you! It's human nature Kelsey. If you're too stupid to realize that, it's not my problem!" 

"Can you stop being a dick for two seconds and listen to what you're saying?" I shouted. I pulled my hand away from his and ran it over my face. "I care about you because I like you. And I want to be with you but not if you're going to be like this all the time!"

"Well then it's a good thing you reject me a lot. I'm not going to change for a girl and I sure as hell won't change for you."

"I'm not asking you to change! I'm asking you to open up!" 

"Why? Why do you want to be so involved in this? Am I your charity case?" 

"No, you're the dumbass that I like and for some reason even though you treat me like shit and fuck my best friend, I can't get over you." 

He looked at me with a puzzled expression before leaning forward and cupping my cheek. I stayed frozen in my place and felt his lips hover over mine. 

"You don't want me. I'm not good enough." He barely whispered. "I'm too fucked up."

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, craving his lips on mine. "If that's what you think, that's fine. But I know what I want.  And what I want is you." I said before pressing my lips against his. 

Spencer responded immediately, cupping my cheek with one hand and pulling me onto his lap with the other. I ran my fingers through his chocolate brown hair. He bit my lip and squeezed my butt, causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I ran my hands down his chest, causing him to moan. 

I pulled away, catching my breath and pressing my forehead against his. 

"You don't know what you're getting into." He mumbled, kissing my neck and jaw. 

I gently tugged on his hair, making him come up to face me. "You're worth the risk." 

 He looked at me confused. "I'm not. I will warn you right now. I'm short tempered, I'm impatient, I'm an asshole, I'm messed up, I'm-"

I quickly shut him up by pressing my lips against his, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "Don't you understand that I don't care? I accept your faults. Isn't that all that matters? Believe me when I say I'm pretty messed up too. But that's the beauty of this."

"What?" He whispered in a raspy voice. 

"We're both insane, this has to end well." I said, smiling at his doubtful expression. 

"You are aware of the fact that I'm in a 'relationship' with your best friend, right?"

I sighed and pressed my head onto his shoulder. I felt him rub my back and play with the ends of my hair. Once again I was exposed to the tender side of Spencer. No jokes, no sarcasm, no sex references, just him. 

"We'll figure something out."

"Always," He mumbled into my hair. 

"So are we dating?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. 

"Depends, are you gonna have sex with me?"

I glared at him and slapped his chest. "Now I'm not, you fucking skeeze." 

"Jesus Kels, I was kidding. You don't have to hit me. I'm pretty sure we've already been over the fact that you hit like a man." He said, rubbing his chest. 

I looked at him before raising an eyebrow. "You're so beautiful baby girl." He said, hugging me tight.

I couldn't help but laugh when his fingers dug into my sides and tickler me. Eventually I was on the floor, tears in my eyes from laughing so much. 

Spencer got on top of me and smiled down. "Yes, we're dating now. Even though, technically I'm with your best friend." I groaned, covering my face. He pulled my hands away and kissed them. "You're too beautiful to hide your face. We'll figure a way to get rid of Hayley. Don't worry baby girl, it's me and you." He smiled. 

I looked up at him and smiled. "Who would've thought you and I would end up together?"

"Well you see I predicted this the first day I came back. You just didn't believe me." He said indignantly. "Not my fault you doubted me."

I laughed and pushed him off me, rolling over on top of him. "You're such an idiot."

He grinned up at me and pulled me closer. "I’m your idiot now." He said before kissing me. 

"You know, some people get to know each other before dating. Like going out a couple times, having a few kisses here and there. And then, on one fateful day a guy finally asks the girl out."

"Baby doll you're dealing with me. When I have ever been traditional?" 

I rolled my eyes and stood up, hovering over him. "Come on, let's get you home."

"I can drive myself." He said simply, stumbling as he stood up. 

"Yeah, if you're looking to die." 

He sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder kissing my temple. 

"I don't know if I trust you enough to drive my baby."

I stared at him flatly and slapped his arm, taking the key from him. "Your first night back and you practically push me out of the driver's seat of my car. I think you owe me to drive your beloved 'baby'." 

"I knew if I ever decided to get in a serious relationship it should be with a blond. You're too smart." 

"Ah, just wait and see how fucked up the ass you are with me."  

"Are you trying to tell me you're okay with that?" Spencer chuckled. 

"You're so gross!"

"You said it, not me!" Spencer said, holding his hands up in surrender. 

We walked down the stairs and saw Joanna and Jason eating food and talking on the kitchen counter. 

"Hey I'm going to drive him home, I'll see you guys later." I said, waving to my brother and his girlfriend. 

Joanna scoffed. "Yeah, that's all that'll be going down."

"Lalalalalalalala." Jason said, covering his ears. We all stared at him. "Don't even mention anything remotely sexual when I'm around!" 

"How do you even-"

"The walls have ears." Joanna said simply. 

I looked around and noticed a vent up high on the kitchen wall and a chair next to it. 

"So fucking nosey." I hissed. 

"If it's any consultation, you two are cute. But you really do need to take care of the Hayley situation." Joanna said. 

"I mean I like Hayley but I like you guys better." Jason said. 

"Is privacy no longer a sacred thing in this house?" I asked. 

"We're gonna go now but remember; wrap it man." Spencer said, leading me out the front door. 

"Wait, Jay where's mom and dad?"

Jason shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "I have absolutely no idea." 

I sighed and I felt Spencer squeeze my hand. "I'll see you later." 

I got into the driver's seat of Spencer's car. 

"I think we should switch cars." I said, admiring the basketball colored interior of his Range Rover.

"I think you should stop right now." Spencer said, shooting me a smirk. 

I sighed and put the car in reverse, backing out of my driveway. "Fine, party pooper."

"I'd like to say I'm the life of the party." Spencer defended. 

I scoffed and made my way out of my community. "That's debatable babe." I said. 

"I like it when you call me babe." Spencer said.

 I smiled and continued driving. "What else do you like about me?"

"Nope, I'm not revealing everything just yet." 

I sighed and looked at him once we reached a red light. "I didn't know you had a therapist." I said, looking at him. 

His facial expression hardened but then he relaxed, taking a deep breath. "Five actually."

"Why?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head and I pressed my foot on the gas pedal. 

He cleared his throat and rubbed his neck. "With my dad constantly hitting me and my anger issues I kind of just snapped at one point."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I would take the anger I had for my father and lash out. When I'm mad I'm stronger than I seem. That's when I started getting into a bunch of fights, getting kids put into the hospital with bruised ribs, minor concussions, stuff like that.  

"My mom didn't know how to deal with the complaints so she took me to a bunch of therapists. Of course they never figured out why I was so angry all the time since they didn't know my black eyes and busted lips were from my dad and not the other kid. Eventually after the fifth one she gave up and just let me keep doing it. She thought it was better to beat up innocent kids rather than expose my father for the worthless piece of shit that he truly is." 

I took hold of Spencer's hand while I drove to his house. "I'm sorry." I said softly. 

He shrugged and kissed my hand. "It is what it is. Believe it or not, back then I calmed down because of you and Jason. You distracted me enough that I let go of that part of me.

I smiled and looked ahead. "Look at that, I was better than a therapist even back then." 

"Alright, let's not get too carried away. I said you helped, not that you were the reason why."

"Lies, you were madly in love with me, even back then. You know, now it makes sense why you teased me all those years. That's how you showed you liked me!" I said, pulling up in front of Spencer's huge gate. 

"My birthday." He nodded towards the code box. I quickly punched the numbers in and watched as the gate opened. 

"Oh yeah, and I'm the one that's madly in love. You knew my birthday without any problems." Spencer said proudly. 

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I do, you were practically treated like Jason and I on our birthdays. You got presents and everything. It was kind of hard to miss the fact that on April third the reincarnation of the devil was born nineteen years ago." 

"Ha-ha, you really know how to sweet talk me baby." Spencer said flatly once I parked the car. 

I furrowed my brow when I noticed a strange car in the roundabout in front of his house. Spencer followed my gaze when he realized I wasn't going to respond. He mimicked my facial expression and I bit my lip. "Who's car is that?"

"I have absolutely no idea." Spencer said confused. 

We got out of the car, meeting at the middle. He held his hand out for me to take and I followed after him. He dug into his pockets for his keys and unlocked the door, slowly stepping inside. 

"Spence?" I whispered. He pushed me behind him, still holding my hand and leading me further into his massive house. 

"Shhh," He shushed. My heels were lightly clicking against the marble floor and I had to take them off before Spencer ripped my head off. 

When we made it into the kitchen I bumped into Spencer's frozen body, dropping my shoes. "Move!" I hissed.

Spencer didn't respond. "Hello? Can you hear me?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Spencer, Kelsey?" I heard a voice say. I stepped forward to Spencer's side, holding his hand tightly. 

 "Mom?" Spencer asked in disbelief. 

 ...................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm actually really proud of this chapter lol. I like how it came out especially since I suffer from not planning things. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited to hear about Spencer's mom and more about his past! I'm also excited to see if you guys are going to like Kelsey's little messed up past as well. 

I've got so many ideas for this story so I'm really pumped to share them with you! Vote, comment, and share this story! Tell your friends, parents, cousins, siblings, I don't care! Tell everybody! Really appreciate all the reads, means a lot. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 122K 68
๐Ÿฅ‡ Highest Rankings: #1 Action #1 Chicklit #1 Mystery #1 Teen Fiction #1 Thriller 2018 Watty's Long List ๐Ÿฅ€ Trigger Warning/Sexual Assault โš ๏ธMature...
1K 96 33
Kelsey Jackson is a 17-year-old high school girl wishing for nothing more than having her normal life back when her father was still alive, her mothe...
315K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
288K 6.8K 45
We all have secrets. But the question is... What are they? Her father hates her. Her mother's dead. Only option seems to be is to get far away right...