WallFlower

By ziallstan

Zayn was the wall flower. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
BLOOPERS (chapter that didnt make it through)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

.16

484 45 27
By ziallstan

*Niall's POV*

I felt my arms wrapped around something soft and I opened my eyes to get a head full of blonde hair. Oh yeah. Another date. I closed my eyes again and she stirred and I felt her turn in my hold. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me.

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning, love." I said.

"Last night was amazing." She said biting her lip smiling.

"Tell me about it." I said laying back and dragging a hand through my hair.

"Well to bad my parents will be home in..." She looked at her clock.

"15 minutes." She said and I shot up.

"This was fun. Really. We should do it again." I said and looked for my clothes scattered around the room.

I put them on hurriedly and then made a dash for it.

I haven't been sleeping with a lot of girls but it was four this month. One every week. And sure I'm not proud of that but I'm improving.

It's been a month and I miss him. He said he kissed Cher. It was a dare. He's made friends with that boy that looks like Harry and its 3 of them and they were playing truth or dare. Something about him being gone is just scaring me. This month it was the kiss. Next month it'll be his virginity. And the last month it'll be him. He's a really great friend, who's not afraid to tell it how it is. He might be a little anti social, he might be a introvert, and we might not do things because he doesn't feel comfortable doing them but as many flaws as he has he is a great person. A really great person and I don't want to lose him.

I sighed getting in the house. Saturday's are quiet boring. So I'll just probably try to stay on the phone with Zayn all day if possible. It usually is possible but he's been doing stuff. Like going to the beach. And never would you know him to do that. I can't believe he's letting them have the privilege to see him like that. You'd never see him without a jacket here.

I sighed laying in my bed and calling him. He answered. "Good morning, love." He said.

"Afternoon. Stop calling me that." I said.

"Ignoring that statement. But anyways look like you had a late night." He said.

"I did. She didn't warn me though her parents were going to be home in 15 when I woke up. Scared the hell out of me." I said and he laughed.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"Why jealous?" I said smirking.

"Yes now when I get back I'm going to be so horny and thirsty for you I'll want to  fuck you in the airport terminal bathroom. No really who? I'm curious." Zayn said and I laughed.

"It was Christen." I said.

"What. I didn't even know she like you." Zayn said.

"Well flower, you haven't been on your wall lately." I said and he smiled.

"I've rooted myself somewhere else. But I told you how this school is making me feel like you. I'm always surrounded by girls and envied really by boys." He said.

"That's okay. You'll get used to it and then you'll come home and it won't be like that." I said.

"And then you can get dicked down by me." He said smiling holding his thumb up.

"Really tired of you." I said rolling my eyes.

You love me. It's okay when I get there I'm gone make you beg for it." He sung.

"You have a nice voice." I said.

"Does it make you wet?" He asked with a smile on his face then burst in laughter while I laughed at him.

"No but thank you." He said and he just stared at me for a second. "Hey, I miss you you know. I've been having fun and some of my Saturday's are boring because I'm not with you." He said.

"Are you trying to make me feel special? Because a boy is kinda blushing over here. Stop you idiot." I said blushing.

"Not my fault. I do miss you. And I am bored without you almost every Saturday. You probably feel the same when you're not getting any tail." He said

"You're right about it. But have you talked to your mom?" I asked him.

"Nope. Why would I?" He asked and I frowned at him.

"She's your mom Zayn she cares about you and you probably made her feel really guilty when you got into that fight over there. She probably really just wants to talk to you." I said.

"Well too bad. What she did was very shitty. Like I don't know why in the hell she thought that would be a good idea I mean if he fled with my sister what kind of man does she think he would be now." He said and I could tell he was getting mad so you know I threw a joke out there.

"You're always so hot when you're mad." I said and took my shirt off.

He laughed. "I'm serious though Niall." He said smiling.

"I know you are. But maybe your mom has been in contact and actually seen his change. She was being very optimistic." I said.

"Well very shitty idea. But if she calls me I'll answer okay? Does that sound alright?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Yes it would." I said.

"Ugh I just want to relax in my bed tomorrow." He said sighing.

"With me! I miss your cuddles." I said.

"No you just miss my bed." He said.

"Well that too." I said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that America has so many days off of school. You know how we only get spring, autumn, winter and summer break?" He asked and I nodded.

"They have so many holidays. Like Presidents' Day, Veterans Day, Columbus Day. I think it's because there democracy or whatever we have a constitutional monarchy." He said.

"Thanks Zayn I didn't know I'd learn something new today." I said sarcastically.

"Ok you don't have to be mean, asshole." He said.

"Says the one who called me asshole." I said and he stuck up his middle finger at me.

I heard the door open on his end. "Zayn I'm always hearing you talk to someone on the phone. Girlfriend from back home?" I heard Zayn's dad ask.

"No." Zayn said.

"Friend that's a girl?" He asked.

"No." Zayn said.

"Are you talking on the phone with a boy the way you do ?" Zayn's father asked and it was something in his voice I didn't recognize and Zayn's face showed a hidden emotion

"Umm she's not my girlfriend but she's not my friend. We're like in the talking process." Zayn said.

"Ohhh I see. What's her name?" He asked Zayn.

"Nialla." He said.

"Oh well you must really like her to talk to her almost everyday." His dad said.

"Yeah." Zayn said and I heard the door close.

"What was that Zayn? Nialla? Yes you have a girlfriend back home." I asked him confused.

"I think my dads a homophobe just by the way he said that. And what would happened if he found out? I don't know the man that well what if he starts treating me like shit and like kick me out? So that's why I said that." He said.

"Don't go into panic mode okay. Just think of something nice. Who cares what he thinks. Think of like you laying in your bed. Your very soft bed." I said.

"Are you there?" He asked.

"I could be I guess." I said.

"Am I grabbing your bum?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"I am anyway. Then you end up gasping when I did but you bit your lip." He said and opened his eyes.

"You having wet dreams about me Zayn?" I asked him teasingly.

"Not recently." He joked.

"I was the dominant one." I said.

"No. I fucked you so hard." He joked and I laughed.

"You're the freakiest virgin I know. I mean the only person I know who talk about sex like you're the God of all sex and being a virgin on top of that." I said and he laughed.

"Sounds about right." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Look what I got after school today." He said and took off his shirt and showed me one of his arms.

"Wow. That's a pretty big tiger. Are you flexing?" I asked him.

"No I just think you forgot how good my arms look." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I like it." I said.

"Thanks too bad you didn't come get this one with me." He said and frowned a bit.

"There is always next time." I said.

Yeah but any who in getting a bit tired." He said.

"I deserve some more sleep too." I said. "Umm call me tomorrow okay?" I said to him.

"My tomorrow or yours?" He asked me.

He's still in Friday -__-

"Your tomorrow. Bye Zayn." I said.

"Bye babe." He said and hung up.

The pet name made me cringe and blush at the same damn time. I ignored it and stripped of my clothes and got under the covers of my bed.

I then rested up.

---

He pulled away from my lips and looked at me with his golden eyes before kissing at my neck. I couldn't help but be submissive and moan a bit higher than I usually do when he bit a love bite onto my neck.

I brung his lips back up to mines and kissed him. He tasted amazing. Like he had just got done eating a peppermint. I pulled his hair and he let out a low moan in my mouth. He pulled away when I rocked my hips. He kissed down my jaw, neck, chest and my v-line before he ripped off my boxers and pushed his lips onto-

"Holy shit." I said waking up sitting. It was now 5 in the afternoon and what the literal fuck.

I'm glad I woke up when I did because I didn't cum so technically what I just had wasn't a wet dream with means I can wave this off. My phone rang and it was Zayn. I reluctantly answered.

"Whoa you're all sweaty and pale." He said and I faked a laugh.

"Oh you have jokes." I said.

"Yeah. But seriously you look like you've seen a ghost." He said.

"It's nothing to worry about. I'm fine." I said.

"Oh okay. Did you just wake up?" He asked me and I nodded.

"You had a wet dream didn't you? About who?" He asked me.

"None of your business." I said.

"You tell me everything else. Unless it was about me." He said.

"It was." I said jokingly even though you and me both know.

"Ooo what were we doing?" He asked because of course he would.

"We were kissing and you were about to give me a bj." I said.

"We're we in the bed?" He asked.

"So many details. Yes." I said.

"Because I'm wondering how good your improvisation is. So were we shirtless?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"You were on your back in missionary position?" He asked me.

"No you were getting ready to cowboy after the bj." I said.

"See this is where your improv falls flat. I wouldn't be on top. I would just be the top." He said.

"Okay I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm telling you that I'm a top and you won't listen." I said.

"It's okay Niall. I'll show you how fun it is to be a bottom." He said.

"Moving on! You know what I have to take a shower so we can stay on the phone but you'll be waiting a while." I said.

"That's fine. Plus I want to hear you sing." He said.

"How did you know I sing in the shower?" He asked me.

"Doesn't everyone?" He asked me and I got up holding the phone and pressing my hand down on my member.

I walked to the bathroom quickly and put the phone down and got ready for my cold shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 997 28
ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰY ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗰOᗰEᑎTᔕ TᕼᗩT I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖴOᖇGET. ᑌᑎTIᒪ I ᗪIᗪ. Rankings #1 in zarry [27.08.2022]
84.8K 3.6K 22
She likes him but he likes her brother.
283K 12K 45
The one in which Niall doesn't know the first thing about sex and Zayn just happens to be the sex tutor his best friend recommended.
61.1K 2.9K 27
It wasn't Zayn's intention to do what he did, but when an opportunity presented itself, he just had to step forward and take it. He didn't mean to p...