.16

*Niall's POV*

I felt my arms wrapped around something soft and I opened my eyes to get a head full of blonde hair. Oh yeah. Another date. I closed my eyes again and she stirred and I felt her turn in my hold. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me.

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning, love." I said.

"Last night was amazing." She said biting her lip smiling.

"Tell me about it." I said laying back and dragging a hand through my hair.

"Well to bad my parents will be home in..." She looked at her clock.

"15 minutes." She said and I shot up.

"This was fun. Really. We should do it again." I said and looked for my clothes scattered around the room.

I put them on hurriedly and then made a dash for it.

I haven't been sleeping with a lot of girls but it was four this month. One every week. And sure I'm not proud of that but I'm improving.

It's been a month and I miss him. He said he kissed Cher. It was a dare. He's made friends with that boy that looks like Harry and its 3 of them and they were playing truth or dare. Something about him being gone is just scaring me. This month it was the kiss. Next month it'll be his virginity. And the last month it'll be him. He's a really great friend, who's not afraid to tell it how it is. He might be a little anti social, he might be a introvert, and we might not do things because he doesn't feel comfortable doing them but as many flaws as he has he is a great person. A really great person and I don't want to lose him.

I sighed getting in the house. Saturday's are quiet boring. So I'll just probably try to stay on the phone with Zayn all day if possible. It usually is possible but he's been doing stuff. Like going to the beach. And never would you know him to do that. I can't believe he's letting them have the privilege to see him like that. You'd never see him without a jacket here.

I sighed laying in my bed and calling him. He answered. "Good morning, love." He said.

"Afternoon. Stop calling me that." I said.

"Ignoring that statement. But anyways look like you had a late night." He said.

"I did. She didn't warn me though her parents were going to be home in 15 when I woke up. Scared the hell out of me." I said and he laughed.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"Why jealous?" I said smirking.

"Yes now when I get back I'm going to be so horny and thirsty for you I'll want to  fuck you in the airport terminal bathroom. No really who? I'm curious." Zayn said and I laughed.

"It was Christen." I said.

"What. I didn't even know she like you." Zayn said.

"Well flower, you haven't been on your wall lately." I said and he smiled.

"I've rooted myself somewhere else. But I told you how this school is making me feel like you. I'm always surrounded by girls and envied really by boys." He said.

"That's okay. You'll get used to it and then you'll come home and it won't be like that." I said.

"And then you can get dicked down by me." He said smiling holding his thumb up.

"Really tired of you." I said rolling my eyes.

You love me. It's okay when I get there I'm gone make you beg for it." He sung.