Mated To A Jerk |✓

By ranchchips

Being mated to the future alpha isn't a breeze, especially for Cassandra. Wanna know why? Because he's a flat... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|

|6|

20K 492 72
By ranchchips

Amethyst Hays^

I haven't seen Chase at school for a whole week after our conversation. And at the same time I haven't been receiving any new gifts with creepy notes. It was probably just a prank considering nothing strange has happened after. 

I was laying in bed thinking. That was what was keeping me awake, my thoughts. There was a war going on in my head, battling to either end my mission and cave to Chase or keep going. I also couldn't stop thinking about what that note meant. 

Did someone want something from me? Am I being stalked? No, surely I'm being pranked, right?

A gust of cool wind hit my back, causing some of my bed sheets to float up in the air and back down. 

I sat up and faced my window. It was open, letting the cool fall air whip around my room. The back curtains were floating in the air from the wind. I distinctly remember not opening my window, and I sure as hell always keep it closed and locked at night because I'm a paranoid fuck.

I pushed my bed sheets off of my legs and placed my bare feet on the slightly cool carpet. I pushed myself up from my bed and tip-toed to the window. I looked out hoping to find nothing there and succeeded in the mission. I turned back to check my room, greeted by a tall, dark figure. 

I shrieked as the person ran past me and jumped out the window and landing smoothly, running down the sleepy streets. 

I quickly shut and locked my window, pulling my curtains over the blinds that I also closed for privacy. 

My door was suddenly swung open, followed by the flicker of the lights turning on, Drake looking ready to attack.

"What happened?!"

"Just had a nightmare." I lied, making my way to sit on my bed. Drake stood normally now, running a hand through his messy hair. 

"Okay. Sorry for barging in." 

"It's alright. I understand your intentions. Thanks." I smiled. He nodded and closed the door, turning the lights off. I listened to his loud footsteps thud against the wooden floor of the hallway fade away. I laid back down again, sighing. 

Who the hell broke into my room? 

"I'm not really in the mood." I whined, putting one of my pillows over my face. The next thing I know the pillow was stripped from my grip and cold water was being poured down on me. 

I jumped up and screamed, shivering from the coldness of the water now dripping off of my body. I scowled at Ameth and Mandy. 

"When a girl wants to sleep you let her sleep!" I yelled, crossing my arms. 

"You already got sleep! It's already 10!" Mandy defended. I didn't get sleep. In fact I finally fell back into slumber at 8 am because of the incident earlier. I was too frightened to just fall right back to sleep, especially when I knew someone could get through my window even when it's locked. 

I huffed, not wanting to tell them anything so I went with what they said.  I went straight to my bathroom and washed my face. Then I picked out some tight, black skinny jeans that made my butt look better. Mandy helped me pick out a loose, lilac purple colored blouse that hung off of both of my shoulders, adding a bra with lace straps that wrapped around my neck. I paired that with white high tops, as always. 

Once Mandy left me in my closet to change I took off my shirt and put on the bra. Before I threw the pajama shirt in the hamper I noticed a black box on the lid. I put the shirt down and slid the box's lid off. 

Inside the box was a photo of me walking into my bathroom. Judging by my outfit that was Wednesday before school. They were in my house while I was.

I calmly placed the photo aside and took the note out. 

Sometimes we don't always get what we want. But I'm planning on just that

I looked around praying to the Moon Goddess the person wasn't in my closet with me while I was changing. 

I didn't have time for this, so I put the items back in the box and placed that with the one I got in my locker that was in a cardboard box and closed the top. 

"Hot, Cassy!" Ameth clapped once I walked out of my closet that I changed in. 

"Thanks." I smiled and grabbed my purse and phone. I opened snapchat and motioned my friends over. Once we took a decent selfie I typed in 'mall with the best girls' and posted it on my story. 

"Let's go!" Mandy practically jumped down the stairs. 

"I'm hungry." Ameth whined.

"Just one more store and we can go get you some food for that bottomless stomach of yours." Mandy joked patting Ameth's stomach. She groaned but still trudged behind us to our favorite store. 

We separated finding three different things we liked. That's what we did, separated in a store to find things that might look good on us and maybe each other. Then, we would get opinions on our choices in the changing rooms. 

I noticed Ameth wasn't looking anymore and I just finished, so I made my way to the changing rooms to help her with opinions until it was my turn. 

"Ameth?" I asked, seeing that it was empty in here. There was a shriek and a growl, so I made my way to that changing room. When I pushed the door I found a man leaning against Ameth who was pinned to the wall. 

"Mine." I heard him growl. I heard her purr with pleasure of his possessiveness. That was when I left them at that. It wasn't my business to see any of that happen, but he did look familiar from the back. On my way to find my other friend, Mandy ran into me in the middle of the store

"Ameth already trying stuff on?" She asked. I shrugged. 

"Something like that." I joked. She didn't seem to get it so I told her. "She found her mate, so it might be awhile until she is finished trying things on, if you know what I mean," I winked at her. She looked unfazed by my sexual joke. 

"How nice! I'm glad she found him!" 

I rolled my eyes at her innocence and dragged her out of the store, leaving the clothing we picked out behind. 

There was a pack meeting called in the pack house, not mandatory, but I felt like going to try learn for myself about our problems. It's not like I was going anywhere in school so the pack comes first. 

Mandy was the only one who decided to come with me, Ameth being, you know, busy. So, we sat down at one of the couches and waited for the Alpha to come in and explain this meeting. 

I flinched when I heard a "SILENCE" boom through the room. Everyone obeyed orders and turned to Alpha Dawn. 

"Now some of you may not know why I called this meeting and not have it mandatory. I know only some of you would come, and I didn't want drama to go around quickly, so only you all get to know for now. If you tell everyone there would be no point to this, so please wait to share with everyone until I call a mandatory meeting." 

"Okay, now we may get to the point. We have had scouters catch the scent of rogues near our pack territory boundaries. They've gotten pretty close, so we assume they will be entering our territory soon." He stated. Gasps fills the room and I felt Mandy grab my hand. Her biggest fear were rogues, and I sympathized for her.

"We need to start training in order to keep everyone ready, and we need to be cautious." He continued. Alpha Dawn motioned his head back to his son, Chase, and whispered something in his ear. Chase looked uncomfortable by his question and thought before he answered. The Alpha looked a little angry and whispered furiously in his ear. 

Quiet chats were going on around as I watched Chase share a conversation with his dad that was obviously filled with tension. I watched as Chase scowled and faced the crowd. 

We were told some more information about the rogues and then some upcoming events, like school dances at our school. And finally, we were dismissed to the rest of our Sunday. 

I groaned as I remembered all the homework I had pushed aside until today. It was a bad habit, I know.

"That was some meeting." Mandy sighed as she stretched her arms. 

"I know. Now I'm antsy." I confessed. School, a mate that is basically rejecting me, a stalker, a boyfriend, and rogues are hard on my stress level right at this point.

"See you tomorrow. Drew is mind linking me to come to his house, bye." She waved and left me in the almost now empty living room of the pack house. 

I ran my hand through my long, brown wavy hair and started walking before I was pulled up the stairs and into a room. before I could scream I was pinned against the wall. 

Chase's breath fanned my cheek as his eyes stared mischievously into mine. I didn't notice before that he had green eyes up until now. 

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, obviously affected by his hands touching my shoulders. He crooked his mouth into a sideways smile, showing his dimples. I wanted to just take him on right here and right now by how sexy- okay calm down Cassy, get your head out of the gutter. 

I smirked at him as he smirked back. 

"Finally come to your senses?" I asked, gathering all of the control left in me. He chuckled then stopped.

"Never." He whispered and gave another crooked smile. Goddess, why is he so hot?

"Then why are you touching me." I snapped. 

"Because you're mine." I watched as his eyes gave a hint of lust, but kept their natural color as he leaned in. His lips met mine, locking into a kiss. It was so pleasurable, like his lips were my sudden addiction, and I just couldn't get enough. Sadly, I knew that Palmer's kisses would be dull after this.

My hands went to his hair, tangling themselves in the knots. His hands snaked up and down my sides. To my disappointment, Chase pulled back, lips redder than they were before from our much delayed kiss. He smirked again and then left me in the room. 

I looked around and noticed it was his room. Of course he lived in the pack house! He was the Alpha's son and the Alpha's family usually lived here.

I looked down at the time on my phone and realized I was standing here looking stupid for ten minutes. 

Why were boys so confusing? 

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.5K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
33.4K 1.4K 49
He came into my world like a hurricane, unpredictable, dangerous and out of control, destroying everything I had built in his wake. There would be no...
4.4K 249 20
~EDITING~ Book 1 of the Princess Series Claire was a regular werewolf, well she was the best fighter in the pack other than the alpha. She had beat...
309K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...