Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 21

10.9K 184 70
By Sincerely_McKenna

Simon's POV

I had just told the boys they were going on a World Tour. The cheers and happy faces I expected were replaced by silence. They looked to each other, their faces full of concern.

"Boys, this is good news!" I exclaimed. Still, silence filled the room. It was a little concerning but it was clear something was on their mind.

"What's going on boys?" I asked, confused.

"Harry, you have to do it." Sara mumbled to the left of me, looking anywhere but in my direction. What did they need to tell me? Harry made eye contact with me but it there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Simon, we need to tell you something. There is no way to sugar coat this so I'm just going to say it." There was a short pause and at this point it was as if I didn't want to know what causing so much tension but it was too late.

"Sara's pregnant."

I stared at them, stunned. Out of all the things I expected to hear, this was definitely not one of them. My eyes focused on Sara's hand cradling her stomach. I couldn't really see a baby bump but that was because of the loose clothing she was wearing. Soon enough, she wouldn't be able to hide this.

"Well...congratulations. This isn't the ideal time but I'll spare you the lectures you are defiantly going to hear from your parents. Have you told them yet?" I asked.

"No, we're visiting my family next week. We will tell them then."Harry said.

"There's something else you should know." Sara spoke up. My attention was now directed to her. "Me and Harry went to the doctors today and we found out I'm having twins."

I was in so much disbelief that I didn't know how to reply. We sat in silence before Harry spoke up again.

"As much as I don't want to say this wasn't an accident, it was certainly unplanned but we wanted you to know that we are going to treat this with full responsibility in the best way we can." Harry said, trying to sound confident. I looked at him but it was hard to read his facial expressions.

There wasn't much else to be said and like I had mentioned earlier, this was only intended to be a short visit.

"Before I go, I should tell you, you have an interview at three o'clock today. Paul has the address. Have fun at the interview and please don't tell them anything about the pregnancy. This is the last thing we want to happen when we aren't prepared for it." I warned.

"Wait, so when do we start the tour?" Liam asked. When I looked at them, I wanted to see big smiles and excitement but with the conversation we just had, it was understandably not what I saw.

"Your first concert is in a little over a month." I told them.

"When will this be announced to the public?" Niall asked.

"Considering the tour starts so quickly, we will be holding a press conference this week to announce it." I replied. This was a lot of information that they needed to take in all at once.

"One last question, we wanted to see the possibility of the girls joining us for parts of the tour."

I really didn't have time to answer all of their questions because I had a meeting I need to be at shortly. "I don't see why not but we will discuss it in more detail in the days to come." I got up off the couch. They followed me to the door and closed it behind me as I left.

Samantha's POV

Simon had just left and we all made our way back to the living room. I walked over and sat down on the couch beside Niall. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What just happened?" Louis asked, still processing.

"We're going on tour!" Niall exclaimed as if it was obvious. I looked at all boys and they had smiles on their faces. I could tell they were really excited to do this, I mean their doing what they love.

*

I was in my room resting my head on Niall's lap while he played with my long brown hair. He ran his fingers through it. I enjoying the feeling.

"So what do you think about coming on tour with us?" Niall asked randomly.

"I think it will be good. I've always wanted to travel and what better place to do it than traveling the world in a tour bus." I joked. "Plus it will definitely give us the opportunity to make some pretty amazing memories." I replied.

"You don't think it might be difficult?" He asked. I was confused by his question.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well with Sara being pregnant, traveling constantly non stop, all the fans and the lack of privacy. Do you think it will be too much?" He questioned.

"No I think we'll be fine because we wont let all that stuff get between us. Besides it will give us a chance to see how we do with obstacles in our relationship but I have confidence we'll do just fine." I said. He leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. He continued to play with my hair and I went on my phone.

I was scrolling through old photos I had on my phone and came across photos of my family. From making silly faces with my dad, to taking perfect selfies with my mom, to even the family photos we took with Liam. I have been thinking about my parents a lot lately. I missed them more than words can explain. I wanted to get something in memory of them and I had been pondering on an idea that has always been in the back of my mind.

"Niall?" I asked. "What would you say ifI got a tattoo?" I asked. He stopped playing with my hair for a second before continuing.

"I have nothing against it but what made you think of getting one all of a sudden?" He asked.

"Well I have been thinking about my parents lately and I wanted to get something in memory of them. So I thought what better way to do that than to get a tattoo." I replied.

"You know I hate needles," he paused. "But if you really want to do this then I will be your support system but don't expect me to be sitting in the chair next to you." He said. I started to laugh at his response .

"Thanks babe." I looked back down at my phone briefly before looking back up at him.

"So what your saying is you wouldn't want to get a heart with an arrow through it with 'Mum' written in it on your chest?" I joked.

"That's more of a tattoo Harry would get, not me." He said jokingly. As funny as it was, it was also true.

"Oh c'mon, I think it suits you so well!" I teased.

"Absolutely not." He lowered his head again and I connected our lips for a quick kiss.

"You make me insane but I love you." He said. I started to blush this time.

"I love you too." We sat in silence for a whole, enjoying the peacefulness. I love being in his arms. He made me feel loved and safe. I never wanted him to leave me.

"So what are you thinking of getting?" He asked, breaking the silence. I thought about it.

"I'm not really sure yet. I was thinking maybe of getting their names somewhere on my body. Not very big though."I replied.

"That sounds nice. When do you want to get it? At this rate you might as well just a go right now." He joked. I actually thought about it.

"That's not such a bad idea." I replied.

"You can't be serious, today?" He questioned.

"Yeah why not? Some of the best tattoos are the ones that are spontaneous." I said. He looked at me sceptically.

"Yeah but most of them aren't-" He looked at me and could see how serious I was about this.

"Okay fine, lets go today then." He said. I was surprised by his reluctance to go with me.

"Really?" I asked, really excited.

"Might as well and if it makes you happy." He answered. I lifted my head off of his lap and we both got off the bed. We then walked downstairs.

I was nervous and excited all at once.

*

We arrived at the tattoo shop and got out of the car. Niall opened the door to the shop and we walked in. We were greeted by a man covered in tattoo's. He looks like he was in his early thirties.

"Hello, how may I help you?" He asked.

"I was looking at getting a small tattoo on my wrist." I replied.

"Okay. What do you want to get?"

"I wants to get two names right here." I said, pointing to a certain spot on my wrist.

"Okay, come with me and I'll get your outline ready." Before he left, I told him my parents name and he started to walk away. I grabbed Niall's hand and we followed the man. We were led into a room. I sat down on the chair and Niall sat beside me. The man left to go do the outline of my tattoo and Niall grabbed my hand again and we laced our fingers together.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"I think so."

"You know you don't have to this, right?" He asked.

"Yeah I know. I want to." I said.

"Okay just making sure because this will be permanent." He said exaggerating the word permanent. I nodded my head.

About five minutes later, the man came back with my outline. "Is this what you want?" He asked. I took the outline from him.

"It's perfect." I said. I had a huge smile on my face. I was ready to do this.

The man placed the outline on my wrist and let it dry. As we waited, he started filling the tattoo machine with ink. I was kind of getting nervous when I saw the size of the needle. Niall must have noticed because he leaved over and kissed my cheek. That seemed to calm me down a bit.

The outline was now dry enough take start the tattoo. "Okay. So now I'm going to start the tattoo. Don't flex or stiffen your muscles because the tattoo won't turn out properly. Tell me of you are into much pain, then we can stop for a break." He said. I nodded my head. I shouldn't need to stop for a break because it wasn't very big.

I took a deep breath and he put the fast moving needle on my skin. I squeezed Niall's hand with my free one. The pain was bearable but it still hurt. It kinda felt like I was getting a bee sting but over and over again which made it uncomfortable.

*

About ten minutes later, the tattoo was done. I looked at it and it was more that I could ever ask for.

"Thank you so much. It's amazing!" I exclaimed.

"No problem. Now I'm going to wrap it up for you and then you can leave." He said. He wrapped up my wrist and then we made our way to the front desk. I was instructed on how to take care of it so the ink turn out properly and I listened closely. I paid the man and gave him a generous tip for doing such an amazing job. We walked out of the shop and into the car to drive home.

"So are you happy you got it?" He asked me while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah I am. Now I will always have something to remind me of them." I said.

"That's good." He paused. "I'm proud of you. I couldn't have done that." He said. I started blushing.

*

When we got home and entered the house, I saw Liam in the kitchen who seemed to be heating up some food in the microwave.

"Where have you guys been up to?" He asked, his eyes glued to his phone.

"I may or may not have gotten a tattoo." I said slowly. It was silent for a moment, letting it all sink in.

"I wanted something to remind me of mum and dad so I got a tattoo of their names on my wrist." I said. My throat tightened with sadness when I spoke of them but I tried not to show how it affected me. I could see Liam's facial expression chance slightly as he listened to me.

"That's crazy to even think your old enough to get a tattoo. It feels like just yesterday you were my little sister who still needed help crossing the street, what happened to the time?" He joked. "So lets see it." Liam said with a smile spread across his face.

I carefully peeled back the bandage to see the striking black cursive writing on my raw skin.

"Congrats on your first ink." He said with another smile. I carefully put the bandage back on. We walked back into the living room where everyone else was.

"What's that on your arm?" Harry asked.

"I got a tattoo." I said bluntly, still overjoyed.

"Oh my gosh! Lets see it." Sara said. I walked over to them and took my bandage off again. They all looked at my wrist.

"That's really cute." Eleanor examined.

"Thanks." I replied.

"So the first of many?" Zayn joked. I laughed knowing there was no way I'd be getting as many tattoos as these other boys had.

"No I won't be getting another one anytime soon." I said. I heard Niall let out a little sigh of relief.

*

The car ride to the studio was short. The interview was at a secure location so there weren't any screaming fans as we arrived. The boys were already with Lou and I bounced Lux on my lap.

I heard then greeting the man and woman who would be interviewing them. They made little chitchat till I heard them asked a question that caught my attention.

"And who are these gorgeous ladies that came with you today?" They walked over to us.

"That's Harry's girlfriend, Sara, you already know Louis girlfriend, Eleanor, and this is my girlfriend, Samantha." Niall introduced us. She offered me her hand and I shook it.

"I'm Mary and this is Kevin." She said, pointing to he other interviewer.

"Nice to meet you." I replied. They shook Sara and Eleanor's hand too.

"Everyone been dying to meet you girls. Just thought we'd see if you were interested in joking us in the interview today." Kevin said. Me on camera? I definitely felt unsure about this.

"Well we will let you talk it over and you let us know." They said and left.

"You girls can say no if you want." Harry told us straight away

"Whatever you boys want." Eleanor said. "I'd be okay with either." Sara nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm cool with it." Zayn piped up for the first time. He had been texting Perrie non stop.

"Me too." Louis said with a smile.

"Only if your comfortable with it." Liam said.

"Yeah I guess if everyone else wants to then I'll have to come too." I replied.

"So it's settled then." Niall said, squeezing my hand reassuringly. It was perfect timing too because Kevin and Mary walked in.

"They have decided to do the interview." Harry told her.

"Great." She nodded her head. She gestured for us to follow her so I passed Lux back to Lou.

We were lead into the interview space which had a large audience as well as a long blue couch.

"Five minutes!" I heard a man in black say. I instantly felt panicked. I thought I'd have more time to prepare myself.

"Okay, you'll start out back here. We will introduce you and then the boys come I'm. Then we'll introduce the girls and we can start the interview."Mary explained. We nodded our heads and they took their spots on the set.

"Are you nervous?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, kinda." I admitted.

"Don't be. Your perfect." He replied and kissed my cheek. I started blushing.

I heard them introduce the boys and they walked out. I could see Sara talking a few calming breathes. Eleanor was pretty relaxed considering she has done a lot of interviews before.

Before I knew it, we were all being called out to the set. I plastered a smile on my face and walked out to the boys. We took our places beside Harry, Louis, and Niall. The loud audience claps echoed in my ears and I waved. The audience settled down and Mary started talking.

"We are here with One Direction and surprise guests, Eleanor, Sara and Samantha." The audience erupted into applause again.

"So what's it like living with One Direction?" Kevin asked. Eleanor and I stayed silent so Sara answered.

"It's been great. We're like a a close family." She said.

"It's not difficult living with the boys? Cause I have two older brothers so I know." Mary said, earning a few chuckles from the audience.

"No they are amazing. Surprisingly clean too." I joked.

"And how long have you been dating your boyfriends?" She asked us girls.

"About two and a half months but Louis and Eleanor have been together for much longer." Sara said with a big smile. I could tell she was pretty uncomfortable. I saw Louis give Eleanor a quick kiss. They were so cute together.

"Okay Samantha, we have all seen this." Mary said. She held up the magazine with the photo of me getting the pregnancy test for Sara. Oh no. I thought everyone had passed that already. I guess not.

"And everyone want to know. Are you pregnant?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"No I'm not pregnant. The pregnancy test wasn't for me." I answered. I had just realised what I had said. They won't let this pass. They won't stop until they get an answer. Inside I was screaming. All of us tensed up.

"Then who was it for?" Kevin asked.

"It...I'm..." I banked not sure how to answer.

"Well...I-" I struggled.

"Is Sara or Eleanor pregnant?" Mary asked. I froze. How would I get out of this without giving out Sara's secret? Simon specifically said not to tell anyone. What am I going to do?

--
(A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while but thanks for reading this chapter! There's gunna be some drama coming in the next chapters! I just have to dedicate this chapter to my best friend, Sara! Well thanks again! Xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...
70.1K 861 23
Would having a huge boy band member being your brother be good? I wouldn't know Louis Tomlinson isn't my brother but he is Jessica Tomlinson's brothe...
1.8M 17.8K 56
Niall's parents passed away in a fatal car accident, which left him to take care of his eight year old sister. Camryn now has to live and travel with...