Awakened (manxman)**Hallowee...

By ladydianna01

Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal... More

Awakened Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20...Part 1
Chapter 20... Part 2
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

86.1K 4.1K 575
By ladydianna01

Chapter 4

(Sergio Carvaj as my idea of Seth)

Etienne

Even with those atrocious bruises marring his angelic face, my fated was still the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. His shock and confusion at my words was plain as day in those expressive golden brown eyes. An anger like no other boiled through my blood at those who dared to lay a finger on my beloved. I will find out who did this to him, and they will pay dearly for their ultimate mistake.

Who would have thought that after living, or I should say existing for nearly two thousand years, that I would find the one soul destined for me on a leisurely walk on the grounds of my estate. I had risen at sunset as usual and after Remy filled me on the day's events, and brought me reports of my multiple businesses. I had fed from one of my many servants and decided to take a walk in my meticulously groomed gardens.

It had been windy out, and the frigid air had promised a hint of rain. As the breeze ruffled through the trees in surrounding the forest of my home, it had also carried scent of something so alluring, I had no choice but to follow the hint of that delicious fragrance to its source. Before I could even alert my guards, I was off, my speed had quickly carried me through the dense overgrowth and the clustered foliage to the source of that mouth watering essence.

Even with my enhanced abilities, it still took me over an hour to reach the old dilapidated mill situated deep with the forest not far from the human University. The night had gotten even darker and then the rain had started to fall from the sky like a solid wall of water was being poured from the heavens.

The deluge wasn't enough to wash away the unmistakable scent of warlocks. The area had reeked of them, a young set and very diluted brand of witches, but warlocks none the same. I had let my vampire free in case of threat of danger as I crouched behind the line of trees and let my senses reach out around the surrounding area.

The wind had shifted and a burst of raindrops splashed my face and there it was again, stronger than the stench of half witches with the metallic sweetness of blood in the air.

I heard nothing but the gurgling breath and pitiful half groans and half whimpers coming from the mill. My careful gaze hadn't picked up no movement in the surrounding area, and I had been alone other than the source of the alluring fragrance coming from inside the old ramshackle cabin.

My vampire had given me no other option, it had scented blood and possibly something more. It had taken off across the clearing. I had kept myself shrouded in darkness. I'd effortlessly scaled the side of the building, flipped my body up onto the roof and used one of many holes to slide inside and drop soundlessly onto the cracked slabs of wood, all that was left of the floor in the shack.

My eyes had scanned the room, although it was pitch black. The rain clouds had long since casted a shadow over the moon, but for me, I could still see as if it was bright as if it was noon time outside. Through the dust and debris my gaze had zeroed in on the source of the smell that had drawn me all the way out here.

What I had seen crumpled on the ground a few yards away from me should have made me recoil with disgust, but again over ammonia like odor of urine, amongst other things, the sweet scent of blood called to me. It wasn't the call of hunger, it was something stronger and I had cautiously made my way around the room, holding to the shadows because whomever this person was, they had obviously been in pain and on the brink of death.

When I'd come face to face with the half dead person on the floor, they'd groaned and opened their eyes and the glint of gold flashing for a brief second in the young man's eyes. I had looked into the eyes of my fated and he had been a breath away from dying. My senses had gone haywire. I had rushed to his side, right as he decided to pass out. In a sense it had been a blessing that he was rendered unconscious. I had kept a careful watch on his breathing and heartbeat as I quickly assessed his injuries.

His poor hands hand been mangled beyond recognition. His broken bones had pierced through the flesh and they caused most of his blood loss. Without a care in the world, I used my fangs and ripped my wrist open and bathed his deformed limbs in my blood. I gently used my fingers to work his hands back in shape as his bones and flesh knitted slowly repairing the damage.

By the time I had gotten him home the bleeding was no longer a concern, his hands were once again perfect. Enough of my blood had gotten into his system to heal the major damage but it wasn't enough. For him to be healed completely, he would have to drink from me. So I had Remy arrange a guest room, and my fated was bathed and put to bed for some much needed rest.

I had spent hours watching him sleep before his scent and the call of his blood became too overwhelming for me to remain in the same room with him. Still, I refused to leave his side until the first rays of dawn peeked over the lawns of my estate. Remy had come in and more or less kicked me out of the room. I needed to be in peak condition in order to provide for my fated, so with strict orders not to be disturbed, I departed without protest to seek my own rest.

I awakened this evening long before I needed to be up and about, but the thrill of having my mated under my roof proved to be too much. I got out of bed, showered, dressed, and gorged myself on several servants in preparation to feed and heal my little love. I found that their blood was no longer appealing after scenting the ambrosia coursing through my beloved's delectable body.

Now, here I am sitting here looking into his battered but beautiful face after revealing what I am to him. I had to admit, other than his confusion, he seemed to be taking the bomb I just dropped pretty well, unless it was a delayed reaction. I was never one to beat around the bush or sugar coat anything.

He is my other half and he needed honesty first and foremost if he is going to be by my side for all eternity. I can only pray that he accepts his fate, the alternative is too grim and desolate for me to even contemplate. From this point on, my life will be nothing, worth nothing if he rejects me. A vampire's fated cannot be compelled, and in all honesty, if I could compel him, I wasn't bastard enough to do that to him. Seth has to willingly choose me. He has to choose to be become an immortal, to give up his human life for the life of a vampire.

I watched his elegant fingers nervously pluck at his covers before he suddenly stopped and carefully brought his hands up and studied them. His questioning gaze suddenly flicked back to my face. Those golden orbs were alight with questions.

"Yes precious, I healed your hands. You would have lost too much blood before I could bring you here." I quietly whispered, keeping my voice soft and soothing. This is a lot of information for my little one to process in his present state.

He cleared his throat, and I could his heart pounding away. "I...I don't know what to...to say. You say you are a vampire and you heeled my hands. Why not the rest of me? How can you even exist? I..." He stopped and stared imploringly up at me. I almost lost my train of thought as I gazed into the shimmering pools of those big brown eyes.

"Humans are not the only beings to inhabit this great big world. All those legends and myths of mysterious creatures had to come from somewhere. We just choose to remain in solitude, in peace, and protection amongst our own kind. Humans tend to viciously dissect and destroy what they don't understand, or what they perceive as a possible threat to their way of living. It is the way we survive." I drew an unnecessary breath and brushed a lock of his soft hair away from his face

"There are circumstances when we have to reveal what we are to a human, and this is one of them, possibly the most important one of all. You may not understand it, but the only way I can explain it is that there are souls that are made to be together. Whether one of them is an immortal and the other is human. Fate has destined that the two shall meet and become one. With vampires it is aptly termed, being fated, and you my sweet are my fated one. I have waited almost two thousand years for you, and here you are. It kills me that the only way I found you is through an almost fatal assault. I know all this is strange to you right now, but I hope you understand my explanation. I need to heal the rest of your injuries and we have much more to discuss."

Seth just continued to look up at me with his wide eyed stare. I watched his internal struggle play through his pretty eyes. Every emotion he was going through reflected in them, and it almost killed me to sit and patiently wait for his response. Just as I was about to open my mouth and ask about his feelings and thoughts, those dark eyes flickered away and then quickly returned to my face.

"Show me again." He whispered, but I heard him loud and clear.

I had a feeling I knew exactly what he wanted me to show him, but I needed to make sure I wasn't making any assumptions. I didn't want to end up scaring him half to death. He was already anxious and I didn't want his fear, I wanted his love.

"Be specific, my fated. What do you want me to show you?" I leaned over and purred the question in his ear. A smirk of satisfaction curved my lips when I heard his breath hitch for a moment before he blew out a gust of air.

I leaned back to look down into his gorgeous face. The redness and discoloration of his injuries took nothing away from how absolutely stunning he was. I couldn't wait to feel his lips on me as he suckled my very essence into his body. My cock instantly filled at the mere thought of it.

My little fated one dragged me out of my lascivious thoughts when he softly whispered. "I want to see your vampire form or whatever you call it. I only got a fleeting glimpse the last time. I want to truly see you."

I took his hand in mine and replied, "As you wish, precious, but remember that you have nothing to fear from me. I will never hurt you. I cannot without hurting myself."

He gave me a slight nod and I closed my eyes and will my beast forward. I felt my fangs descend, and I felt the sharpness of my senses as they become more attuned to my surroundings. Seth scent instantly punched through my system and I had to lock all my muscles in place to keep myself from ravishing him.

My vampire needed him in the worst way, the desire to make him mine was rising higher with each encounter with my inner self, but I refused to give the beast free reign. I opened my eyes, I already know that they were glowing bright with the excitement of being so close to my beloved. I parted my lips to let him see my sharp, lengthened canines.

Seth surprised the hell out of me when he tentatively raised a trembling hand towards my face. His pointed a slender finger and used his soft fingertip to gently trace one of my sensitive fangs. Fuck me, a growl of ecstacy ecaped my lips as my cock hardened even more and throbbed between my legs. I had to clamp every muscle in place and remain absolutely still. My baby was playing with fire, and he wasn't ready yet for the burn that accompanied it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.4K 25
The past is always out to bite us in the ass. Seth was a previous gang member and did things any gang member would do. He made mistakes. Although, di...
790K 34.4K 33
It was a gloomy town, sure, but Isaac didn't think much of it. He laughed off the myths, dismissed the graveyard, and pushed away his thoughts of any...
101K 2.5K 10
Cooper Morris just found out that his father is dead. Leaving Los Angeles to return to the hometown he never wanted to see again he discovers that th...
2.5K 94 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...