Dangers Back:

By SwaggyBiebs11

Sequel to "Danger" !!! I will not be uploading "Danger" only "Dangers Back" (: ... I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THI... More

Dangers Back: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Dangers Back 2
GET READY

Chapter 3

9.3K 21 6
By SwaggyBiebs11

Chapter 3:

Kelsey's Point of View:

I groaned shifting on my side, the sleep in me fading away as the morning light beamed into the room from the hallway, casting a small glow on my face. Yawning, I wiped the drowsiness from my eyes before stretching my body forwards, my arms running along the sheets.

Fluttering my eyes open, I looked to my right to see nothing but a void space, no sign of Justin anywhere. Immediately sitting upright, I clutched the sheet to my chest, my stomach bubbling with worry.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to call out for him, the door that led to the bathroom opened up, steam erupting from within before Justin stepped out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Shaking his head, specks of water flying as he did so, he ran his fingers through his hair where he then looked up and spotted me sitting on the bed. A glow of serenity sparkled in his hazel eyes and I found myself relaxing under his gaze. "You're up," He breathed out, a small smile etching across his face.

I nodded, not knowing what else to say as my mouth went dry. Licking my lips, I swallowed, trying to regain myself before he noticed I had only fully woken up because I didn't see that he was there.

But he knew me better than I knew myself and almost immediately, he caught onto my distress. Pulling his eyebrows together, concern consumed his facial features. "Are you okay?" He mumbled, walking over to me despite his lack of clothing.

I found myself going mute as I watched him move across the room to me, his bare feet padding against the hard-wooded floor of his room. "Yeah," I quickly recovered, avoiding his eyes. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I crossed my legs like a pretzel underneath the comforter.

"Why are you lying to me?" He murmured quietly, fairly irked to say the least. I could tell from the soft roughness behind his words that he was trying not to let his anger get the best of him.

"I-I'm not, it's just..." I shook my head, stopping myself short. I know better than to try to get myself out of this one. No matter how hard I tried to build a wall around me, it wasn't that easy keeping it up when he was around. He had the power unlike anyone else to tear it down. "I didn't know where you went and I panicked..." I trailed off, slightly embarrassed now that I thought about it.

"Did you hear absolutely nothing I said to you last night?" He stated in incredulity, not able to believe his ears right now. "I meant it when I said I'm never leaving you again. Okay? I promised you last night and I'm keeping that promise." Regardless of trying to keep calm, his voice came out snappier than expected.

Twisting my lips to one side, I fumbled with the cloth against my chest, my stomach swooping in an unpleasant feeling, something I yearned to get rid of. "I'm sorry." I murmured gently, not wanting to get into an argument over something as foolish as this.

His eyes remained on me, never once looking away, his gaze intense, practically drilling holes into my head. "Damn it," Justin spat under his breath, rubbing his neck in frustration. Making sure his towel was securely wrapped around him, he made his way around to the other side of the bed before kneeling down beside me. Leaning over, he brushed his fingers across my shoulder, pushing my hair back. "Look at me." He whispered, his thumb tracing the lining of my jaw.

Not wanting to cause a scene, I turned my body around until I was in Justin's direction, my legs still tucked under one another.

Grasping onto my ankles, Justin pulled my legs apart before bringing me forwards so that my legs were on either side of him. Holding onto my thighs, Justin looked into my eyes, nothing but solemnity in them. "I didn't mean to get snippy with you. I just... it frustrates me that you won't let yourself unwind." Rubbing my skin with the padding of his thumbs, he took a deep breath. "I'm back for good and I'm not going anywhere. I made a mistake once; there is no way in hell I'm going to make it again." He flicked his eyes between mine. "Do you understand me?"

Speechless to say the least, I let his words sink in as they processed in my head. "I made a mistake once; there is no way in hell I'm going to make it again." Slanting slightly, I pressed my lips to his; giving him the answer he both needed and wanted.

Deepening the kiss for a few seconds, Justin pulled away before it grew to be any more than that. "Go freshen up, I'll be downstairs. Okay?"

"Okay." I whispered and with another kiss, Justin lifted himself up off the ground, watching as I walked past and over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me to enjoy a shower's worth of relaxation.

Dressing myself in a pair of skinny jeans and a loose flannel shirt, I slipped on a pair of Toms before making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. It became a daily thing for me ever since Justin was arrested; I would stay here hoping he'd come back and eventually was staying a lot that I practically ended up living here aside from the apartment I have with Carly.

When I turned nineteen and started college, I became too fed up with my parents constant humiliation, nagging, rudeness and no means of understanding anything I was going through that I thought it was best I just left all together.

Don't ask me how I did it; I still don't know to this day but nevertheless, I was free from their hold and living life the way I wanted to.

Of course I still kept tabs with them, I visited them almost every other day whenever I had the chance, especially Dennis, who has seen so much in the year I've met Justin that I thought it was my obligation to make sure he was alright.

"Morning Kels, do you want eggs?" Bruce greeted me with his everyday smile, already grown accustomed to me being here so much in the last three years. He's become basically like our father figure in the house since Justin's leave.

If you didn't know the life he lived aside from the one he showed, you'd never think he was a criminal.

"That would be great Bruce, thanks." I smiled back, opening the refrigerator and grabbing myself a bottle of water. Seating myself at the counter in my usual seat, I smiled warmly at Marco and Marcus. "Hey guys."

"Sup Kels?" Marco nodded towards me, not even looking up from his phone, his fingers feverishly typing away at the screen of his iPhone, clearly texting someone.

I smirked, already knowing who it was. Shaking my head, I took a sip from my water, avoiding Justin's curious eyes on me the entire time since I had stepped foot inside the scullery.

"Sleep well last night, Kelsey?" Marcus grinned; his body leaned back against the chair as he sent me a playful wink causing me to blush tremendously.

"Shut up." I mumbled, shooting him a glare which I quickly recovered with a sly smile to indicate I was merely teasing.

Justin slapped him on the back of the head causing a low growl to enhance from Marcus's lips. "What the hell?" He muttered, rubbing the spot Justin had hit.

"Don't talk to her like that; what we do is none of your business." He hissed, shooting Marcus a glare before turning to Bruce.

"Geez man, I was just joking..." He trailed off, shaking his head with a scoff.

I giggled, covering my mouth with my hand as to not laugh any louder than I had. "Aw, it's alright Marcus."

"Thanks." Marcus shook his head. "You would think you'd be the uptight one in this situation-no offense-but it turns out Bieber here must have lost his mind when he went to prison."

"Shut it or I'll personally knock out all the teeth in your mouth Marcus." Justin threatened, the mention of his time in jail sending him swirling with resentment.

Marcus merely put his hands up as a sign of his surrender, not wanting to push Justin's buttons any further and risk his luck.

"Since when do you cook?" Justin asked Bruce while leaning against the rim of the pawn, his eyebrows pulled together, evidently dropping his subject with Marcus and moving onto to other things.

Bruce shrugged, "Ever since Kelsey forced us-well me-to learn." He chuckled, grabbing the pan and settling it on the stove as he went to grab the oil and eggs.

Justin gave me an inquiring look in which I shrugged my shoulders. "I couldn't have them feeding themselves take-out every day. It's unhealthy for you and I know for one I'm not the best cook around but thanks to Rachel Ray, I learned to make at least a pair of decent scrambled eggs." I smiled a genuine smile for the first time in what felt like forever, the feeling of warmth filling my body, oozing within. "You're welcome." I beamed, sending a full mouthed smile before turning to Marco, whom was still texting as if none of us existed.

"Your fingers are going to fall off with all the texting you're doing." I stated knowingly which resulted in Marco finally looking away from his phone and acknowledging my existence.

"I'll take my chances."

I laughed, shaking my head. "And you say Justin and I are, and I quote, whipped." Shaking my head, I wavered a finger in his direction. "Hypocrite." I sing-sang causing both Bruce and Marcus to laugh.

Justin however didn't take note to my joke. Instead, something else had caught his attention. "What are you wearing?" He spoke up, confusion evident in his voice as he eyed me up and down from what he could see at the other side of the island.

Looking away from Marco, I raised an eyebrow, looking down at myself then back at Justin. "Uhm, clothes?"

Justin rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I know they're clothes Kelsey, I'm not that stupid. It's just that, they're not the clothes you wore last night." He scratched the top of his head, trying to figure out where I had gotten them.

Realization dawned on me on what he meant and suddenly, things quieted down. "I have a few spare clothes here." I murmured softly, the awkward tension building around us. Clearly Justin knew nothing of what occurred in the past few years then what we had told him.

"She stayed here a couple nights during each week while you were gone." Bruce spoke up; breaking the silence that enveloped the atmosphere we sat in as he shut off the stove. I didn't even notice he had finished cooking.

Fumbling in my seat, I played with my fingers, cursing the moment Justin opened his mouth and said something. Everything was going great, we were all finally getting along like the old times, as if nothing has changed and then he had to bring up something that brought us all back to the beginning.

And if matters couldn't have gotten any worse, John walked in making the tension around us grow vastly and I didn't even know why.

He nodded to us in greeting, grabbing himself a bottle of water from the refrigerator just like I had. "Good morning." His voice was hard and to the point, something I wasn't very used to, being that John was anything but harsh.

"Morning." I murmured, the guys clapping hands with John, trying to lighten the mood and go about their day as if nothing has happened to cause the sudden strain in our environment.

Justin however kept his gaze firm, not once moving to even consult John. His jaw twitched and I knew then that something was wrong and he was everything but pleased to see him.

John took a seat next to me, nudging me with his arm. "Carly called me and wanted to let you know that class starts in about half an hour."

My eyes widened. "Shit," I muttered under my breath. "I completely forgot." Standing up, I pushed the chair in, finishing the last of my water before throwing it in the recycling can.

"Class?" Justin looked at me. "What does he mean you have class? Aren't you done with school?"

I shook my head. "I'm done with high school, yes, but I still go to college." I stated a matter-of-factly.

He opened his mouth to say something when John beat him to it.

"Maybe if you were here in the last three years, you would have known that." John spat under his breath though it came out louder than expected.

My eyes widened, taken back by John's sharp words that I knew would not only hurt me but Justin as well.

Justin balled his hands into fists. "Throw that shit in my face one more time and not only will I bash your fucking face in, I will rip you to shreds you little fucker."

"Justin..." I stated quietly, knowing where this was headed and god so help me I was not in the mood to break up a fight especially one between the two people who were closer than ever.

"You won't do shit." John hissed. "You're all talk but no action. I don't give a rat's ass that you've been to jail or that you've killed someone before; you don't have the balls to put your hands on me." John countered with a sneer.

Justin's eyes blackened, a storm brewing within and that's when I discerned John had done it. Without even much of a warning, Justin charged towards John, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him into the wall. "Say it again." He warned. "Go ahead; say it." He seethed through gritted teeth, his knuckles turning white from the amount of pressure he was putting on John's neck. "Say I won't kill you."

"Justin, don't!" I screamed, running over to him.

John gasped for air, his hands grabbing hold of Justin's, trying his best to pry them apart but it was useless, Justin's grip on him was strong.

Pulling him away from the wall, Justin slammed him back again, this time harder than before causing a strain of a cry to form at the pit of John's throat but due to the pressure on it, it was almost impossible to come out.

"Please, Justin, don't do this. He's your bestfriend!" I took hold of his wrist, tears blurring my vision.

"Bestfriend my ass." Justin sneered, his face shadowing the look of death, nothing but hatred radiating off of him.

"Please..." I whispered, tugging on him as hard as I could.

Bruce took hold of my waist, whirling me around and handing me over to Marcus who pulled me into his side. Grabbing Justin by the back of his shirt, Bruce hauled him off of John and in just seconds, John fell to the floor gasping for air.

"The fucking hell, man!" Bruce snarled anger evident as he held Justin back from attacking John once more. "What the fuck is going on between you two?" He stared at them both incredulously, just as shocked as we all were.

"Ask that piece of shit!" Justin threw a hand in John's direction, his face red with fury, the veins in his neck still visible from their horrifying encounter.

"I thought we settled this last night?!" Bruce kept a hand on Justin's chest, the other near John in case he decided to make his way towards Justin.

"Yeah, so did I, but looks like someone here, has a problem keeping their mouth shut." Justin barked, his nostrils flaring wildly in outrage.

"Relax!" Bruce jeered with growing annoyance, his head shaking in impatience, not being able to handle their idiotic behavior any longer. "This is ridiculous." He muttered.

"Just fucking let me go." Justin spat, tearing Bruce's hand away from his chest and shoving it away as he fixed his shirt, running his hand up the rim of his hair.

"Come on," I murmured softly, walking over to Justin. "You need to calm down and that's not going to happen if you stay here." Taking his hand in mine, I tugged him over to the entrance of the kitchen, where we were to walk out of in order to leave. "Why don't you take me to school? Get out of the house for a while..."

"That's a good idea." Bruce sighed, rubbing the top of his head before running it down his neck.

I looked at John. "Tell Carly I'll meet her in class, okay?" I spoke softly, earning a nod in return.

"You have a mouth dipshit, why don't you use it?" Justin sneered, almost causing another brawl to occur and that was the last thing we all needed.

"Stop it." I warned, laying a hand on his chest to stop him from doing anything. "Let's just go."

Looking down at me for the first time since I've spoken to him, Justin's eyes softened under my gaze.

With a wave to the guys, a forced smile on my lips, I exited the house after grabbing a set of keys with Justin hot on my tail. Unlocking the car, I handed the keys over to Justin. "I know it's been a while but I presume you still know how to drive a car?"

Snatching the keys from me, Justin growled slightly. "Is everyone going to fucking bring that up? I know 'it's been a while'," He mimicked, "but God damn it, I didn't lose my fucking memory." He settled inside the car, waiting for me to take the passenger seat.

When I did, he started up the car before taking down the driveway and pulling onto the street. Once I clicked my seatbelt in place, he began driving. "What campus is it?"

"It's near the North end, I go to Campton University." I mumbled awkwardly, the air around us suffocating me. Laying my elbow on the arm rest, I dug my chin into the palm of my hand, looking out the window.

"I'm sorry." Justin spoke up after a while. "I didn't mean to take my frustrations out on you."

I shrugged. "It's okay."

"No," He sharply stated, "it's not. You didn't deserve me being an ass to you; you were just trying to help. I just-" He paused, trying to find his words, "I was angry and-"

"Justin," I sighed, turning to look at him. "I said it was okay. I'm not upset, alright? I'm fine." I gave him a once over before looking out of the window again. I hated when he acted like I was a five year old child that needed to be explained why she was scolded.

Scowling to myself, I began drawing random patterns on the glass of the window with my index finger, wanting to past time.

"What's wrong with you?" He susurrated, hindrance tinged in his words, sending a shiver down my spine.

"What do you mean?" I kept my voice firm, my eyes on everything but him at this point, knowing he was glowering at me.

"I tried to explain myself to you, to apologize and you act as if I was doing something wrong."

"I just hate it when you treat me like I'm some fragile doll that's about to break." I hissed. "I can take you being mean to me. I'm not the same girl I was before," Upon noticing how loud I was getting, I dropped my voice down to a murmur, "a lot can change in three years..." I trailed off, picking at my nails.

What seemed as though he wanted to retaliate with his own choice of words, Justin closed his mouth, deciding against it. "I know." And so without as much as another peep of a sound, Justin leaned over, taking my left hand in his, giving it a squeeze. I froze at the sudden gesture, not expecting it to say the least.

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't manage to speak. Pressing my lips together, I settled back in my seat, letting the-sudden yet adored-comfortable stillness engulf us.

"I'm going to make it up to you, you know."

"What?"

"All the time I've lost with you." He looked at me, hope shimmering in the hazel swirls of his irises. "I know I can't take back the last three years but I sure as hell can make sure the next three or more we'll be spending together will be far better." Bringing my hand up to his lips, Justin pressed a kiss to each knuckle before interlacing our fingers, his eyes never once turning away from the road before him, a speck of a smile forming at the corners.

"Are you trying to say that we'll be together for a long time?" Chewing on the coating of my bottom lip, I fought the urge to smile really big but despite what I wanted, a grin spread across.

"A long time?" He looked at me, adoration streaming in his eyes. "Try forever baby." Leaning over, he gave me a chaste kiss on the lips before squeezing my hand. "Is there any smokes left in the glove department?" He raised his eyebrows in interest.

"I think so," My face twisted with uncertainty. "I don't know for sure though."

Propping his knees up, Justin used them to steer the car as he leaned his other hand over to open the partition, never once breaking the clasp his other hand had on mine. Justin's eyes promptly brightened up at the sight of the pack of Marlboros he had found. Taking it along with a lighter, he slammed it shut, moving back in his seat. Sliding a cigarette out of the pack, he layered it in between his lips before sparking it and breathing in a long drag.

Holding it in for a while, Justin ghosted it out moments later, the smoke hazing the car over before drifting into the outside air once Justin opened a window. "Damn, it's been a while since I had one of these." He chuckled, holding the cigarette at the corner of his lips as he grabbed hold of the wheel with his hand instead of his knees.

In just a few minutes, Justin pulled up at the entrance of the university. "Is this the building you're in?" He put the car into park, smoke coming out with each word he spoke.

"Yeah, I have class in the building over." Unbuckling myself, I turned my body to face him. "Be good." I warned, teasingly.

"Aren't I always?" He teased in sarcasm.

I gave him a look. "I'm not joking. You nearly completely lost yourself back at the house. If neither of the guys or me would have been there, you would have killed him Justin..."

He shook his head. "Don't worry about it babe. Nothing's going to happen; I lost my temper once, it won't happen again... not with Bruce there, anyways." He chuckled. "Now, get to class before you're late."

Sighing, I slumped my shoulders. "Alright but if I come home and find out you beat the shit out of each other, I'm going to hurt you." I advised with narrowed eyes.

"I'm shaking in my shoes, babe." Justin smirked, his left hand still on the steering wheel, the elbow of his right arm perched on the arm rest while leaning his head towards me.

"Justin-" I groaned, the second Justin pressed his lips to mine, cutting me off from speaking.

"Get to class; you have nothing to worry about." He reassured once more while leaning over and caressing my cheek. "C'mere." Grasping my chin between his thumb and index finger, he pulled me forwards, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips before pulling away.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." Kissing my forehead, Justin gestured with his head towards the school. "Have fun."

"Oh, I'll definitely have a blast." I cooed in sarcasm, laughing slightly. "See you later, Carly's going to drive me home."

Justin set his jaw. "Carly?"

I sighed, knowing where this was headed. "Yes Justin, Carly. She's been my ride to and from school for a very long time now."

"Yeah? Well know I'm back in town so you can tell her to fuck off." He seethed in through a sharp breath.

"Justin!" I shouted in disagreement with his choice of language towards my bestfriend.

"What?" He spat carelessly, not giving a damn.

Frowning, I shook my head. "Nothing, I'll just see you back at the house... whenever." I waved a hand dismissively, opening the door and stepping out onto the campus grounds. I turned, walking up the path that led to the double doors before disappearing behind them, making my way to class without a single glance back, the heavy squealing of Justin's car's wheels against the street heard from behind.

Justin's Point of View:

The drive back home was an annoying motherfucker because all I could think about was how I was going to contain myself from ripping John apart and feeing him to the dogs for ever opening his mouth to me the way that he did.

And all because of good ol' Carly Risi, that dumb bitch.

I blame her for everything. If she would've just minded her own god damn business and never told Kelsey's parents about our relationship, none of the shit that occurred between us would've happened and maybe we could've been civil with one another.

The keyword being maybe in that sentence; but, nevertheless I could've tolerated her for Kelsey's sake.

The bitch may have saved my life but that's only because she didn't want her ass handed to her. Cross me and I'm not afraid to kill you-female or not-and she knew that. Smart on her part, she did what she had to, to stay alive but now she's got her hold on John's balls and the idiot is too blinded by love to see her for what she truly is-a hypocritical little twat.

I was too preoccupied with various thoughts that I hardly even noticed I had made it home. Scoffing with a shake of my head, I killed the engine, taking the keys out of the ignition and stepping out of the car.

Making my way inside the house, I threw the keys down on the counter beside me before heading over to where the guys were all settled in on the couch, talking amongst themselves, huddled in a secretive position.

"What are you guys doing?"

Bruce was the first to look up, completely ignoring my question. "You dropped her off alright?"

"Yeah, she said she's coming home later with Risi." I tried hard not to spit the name in disgust but I must have done a terrible job because John grumbled under his breath.

"Do you have something to say there buddy?" I spat with heavy sarcasm. "Why don't you speak up instead of acting like a little bitch always saying crap under your breath?"

John sprang to his feet, maneuvering his way over to me. "I wasn't saying anything you piece of shit so why don't you calm the fuck down and jump off that high horse you're sitting on?" He snarled his face hot with rage.

"The second you stop acting like a little cunt over some girl maybe I will." That was enough to send John shoving me backwards where I then retaliated with a thrust of my own and before we knew it, we had fists flying left and right.

"Enough!" Bruce barked, standing between us while Marco pulled John away and Marcus held onto me. "This is fucking idiotic! What are you guys? Five years old?" He spat, furious with us. "I've had enough of this bullshit to last me a lifetime. You guys have been best friends for as long as I could remember and you're just going to throw it all away from a bunch of nonsense?"

"He's the one who fucking started this all!" I defended myself with complete disbelief that I was even enviably being blamed for this. Touching my lip, I wasn't surprised to see blood on the skin of my fingers.

"Well maybe if you'd shut that smart ass mouth of yours, we wouldn't be in this predicament!" Bruce hotly shot back.

"What the fuck are you? Jerry Springer?" I spat, pulling away from Marcus's clasp. "I'll say and do whatever the fuck I want-"

"And that's what gets you into these types of messes!" Bruce countered with a piercing breath, shaking his head. "We have business to take care of and the last thing I need is to make sure you guys don't go at each other's throats." Shaking his head, he placed his hands low on his hips. "I feel like I need to fucking put you guys in a timeout in order to calm you down."

"A timeout?" I chuckled. "I don't know what the hell you've been smoking but you need to come back down to earth and act like the Bruce I knew and grew up with because this Buddha, I'm all for peace, shit is driving me insane."

John stifled a laugh, earnestly agreeing with me even if he didn't want to. "He has a point." He added once Bruce shot him a glare.

Bruce shook his head, a grin falling in place of his scowl, feeling accomplished. "Hell, maybe I should be a Buddha, I'm all for peace," person more often if it gets you two to quit bickering."

"No, thank you. I had enough of that shit to last me a lifetime. Now, toughen up or else I'll be forced to whoop your ass back into shape." I smirked.

"I can take you any day Bieber." Bruce threw down the gauntlet, smiling in under come victory.

I elevated my eyebrows, amused. "Is that a challenge?"

"Only if you want it to be, Bieber." Bruce disputed, grinning wickedly in my direction.

Shrugging, I stared at him innocently for a while before I charged towards him, lugging him into a headlock where I vigorously ran the tip of my knuckles back and forth on the top of his head.

The guys laughed, watching as Bruce tried to get out of my hold on him. Just as he was about to twist himself out, we were interrupted by a blaring sound that came from somebody's phone. Letting Bruce go, I watched as he dug into the pocket of his jeans before taking out his blackberry. "Hello?" He spoke once he pressed it to his ear.

A few words were exchanged in which we all listened in, not making a sound. When Bruce ended the phone call, I furrowed my eyebrows together. "What was that all about?"

"It looks like we got ourselves trouble on our hands boys." Bruce looked at each and every one of us. "The Snipers just stepped foot onto Stratford Territory."

Kelsey's Point of View:

"How was it?" Carly asked the moment she slid into her seat that happened to be right next to me.

"How was what?" I played dumb, opening my notebook and flipping to the last I had written on, poising my pen just at the top of a fresh page, ready to take down the notes Mr. Campbell had for us this morning.

"You know what I'm talking about," She nudged me. When I shook my head, she rolled her eyes. "Last night with Justin," She whispered as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh," I emphasized with a shrug of my shoulders. "It was fine."

"Just fine?" Carly gave me a dubious look, not convinced nor pleased with my answer. "Clearly he had done more than just, I don't know; kiss you for Christ's sake. I heard your moans all the way outside."

My neck heated up at Carly's lack of... saying what was on her mind, so to speak. "Jesus Carly, you don't have to be so loud about it."

She put her hands up in defense. "I'm sorry but, you're not giving me any details and as your bestfriend, I am obligated to have them."

I giggled. "Not really."

"I so am. I told you all about me and John's night together!" She whined out, pouting her lips in a frown.

I gave her a disgusted look. "Trust me; I didn't want to know about any of that."

"But I gave them to you anyways because that's what best friends do. Geez, Kels, do you need to read the handbook?"

I burst out laughing. "Handbook? Really, Carly?"

"What? They have those for people like you." She teased, giving me her award winning smile.

I rolled my eyes. "You just don't give up, do you?"

Her eyes lit up, knowing I was cracking under her pressure. "Nope." She smiled, immensely proud with herself.

I sighed. "Well, if you must know, yes, we... you know..." I looked around; making sure no one was in ears worth of hearing anything before whispering, "We did it."

"And?" Carly bit her lip, eager for more.

"It was amazing." I mumbled.

Carly smiled. "Well at least the boy is good for something."

"Carly!" I scolded, shoving her.

"What? It's the truth!" She rubbed the spot on her shoulder in which I had pushed her. "The least he could do is pleasure you after being apart for three years."

"You're unbelievable." I mumbled shooting her a scolding look before masking it with a smile.

"I know," She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "I've been told that before."

"Oh God," I laughed, pressing my hands against my ears. "I didn't need to know that."

"You know everything else, might as well add onto it, right?" Carly gave me a wink before turning to face the front the second Mr. Campbell began talking about the next unit we were going to be covering.

"That was brutal." Carly let out a breath of air as we walked down the hallway. We had just finished our second class of the day. "He doesn't know when to stop talking... its nauseating."

"How can something like talking be nauseating?" I laughed.

"When it's Mr. Tanner who's talking, it's possible, trust me." She shook her head, fumbling in her bag for what I presumed was to be her car keys.

"Well, did you hand in your assignment for Jacobs?" I looked at her through my lashes.

She nodded, too engulfed in what she was doing. "Yeah, I did just before you came in."

"Good, the last thing you need is to be missing credits for her class. I heard that if you miss at least one assignment, she fails you for the course."

"I heard the same. The bitch is crazy," Carly shook her head.

We had just made it outside and close to the parking lot when Carly came to a halt behind me. "Shit," She spat.

"What is it?" I turned to look at her.

"I forgot my phone in class."

I let out a moan of annoyance. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah but it's okay, I'll just head back and get it myself. Here are the keys, turn on the car and wait for me, I'll be right back."

"Okay." Grabbing the keys from her hand, I kept my books close to my chest as I continued across to the inner spots of the parking lot, searching for Carly's red porch.

When I had found it not too far from where I stood, I began maneuvering my way around the various cars, watching the specks on the ground and not even paying attention to where I walked which resulted in me running smack into the solid chest of the unknown causing the books I held to fall to the ground.

"Aw, shit." I muttered, kneeling down to pick them up, another hand doing the same as well and I felt myself slowly cautioning, holding each book I took carefully. Running my eyes up the length of his arm, I nearly gasped the moment I looked into a pair of sparkling blue eyes.

"Sorry about that." He spoke, his voice rough. "I didn't see you there, little one." Handing me my books, we both stood at the same time.

I tucked the books in the circumference of my arm. "Thanks..." I trailed off, not knowing his name.

"Tanner." He paused, "Tanner Evans." He broadly smiled down at me.

"I'm Kels-"

"-sey Jones." He finished my introduction off, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I know who you are." His lip twitched into a smirk. "You're Justin Bieber's girlfriend, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.1K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
780K 25.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
183K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other