Goosebumps: Slappy X Reader (...

By MyNameIsPopee

Just a slappy x reader, enjoy I guess More

note y/n!!!
when you meet him (part 1)
When you meet him (part 2!)
note y/n!
note y/n (IMPORTANT!!!)
when you find out about a twist!
You prank Zach
When your studying
You play CoD Black Ops Zombies
note
He watches you sleep
The fox under the tree
note
Awkward moment
You, Slappy, Zach and Hannah hang out together
When you're lazy
When Slappy dreams about you
A day at the beach
You watch Pewdiepie read mean comments
You find a weird book
When Slappy attemp s to ask you out but fails
He finally Confesses!!!٩(◕‿◕)۶
you get bullied
He confronts them.
Your first kiss!!!!
You find a pet
Pet name contest
New pet name!!!
Make out!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!! /Dia De Los Muertos!!!!
Sorry not an update!
Halloween Special!!!!
You get kidnapped!
He saves you
Snuggle time with Lufia!
He sees you naked
Lemon tiiiiime!!!!
Lufia(ಠ_ಠ)
He catches you dancing/Singing
Your song
~Chores?*
You get jealous
when he gets jealous
You fight!!!!
His/your POV after the fight
He goes to Hannah for advice
He sees you with Champ
Slappy's 7 reasons for loving you
He gets you back
United (Lemon!!!)
You bake together
He does your hair
ideas?
You take him for coffee
Note
Cuddles!!!
Your sick
He's Sick
You have a nightmare
You go out clubbing
You get lost together
not an update..
when someone almost finds out
part 2
Hey Guys
You watch Frozen!!!
not an update! sorry
ideas????
You go to the Zooo!!!!! (Date)
hey guys.......
He gets kidnaped by Mary-ellen
(Y/N) Important
Hey hey hey
When you fall down
notice me senpai
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS
New cover art!
Done

You want a friend

10.9K 199 85
By MyNameIsPopee

(In the story You will be 15, 2 years younger than your brother, Zach.)

You were in your room reading a book at your desk. You moved to Mdison, Delaware a few months ago, and became great friends with Your neighbors, R.L. Stine and his daughter Hannah.

Your brother Zach was dating Hannah. You found that cute, but you wish you had someone too......

When R.L Stine defeated Slappy, you were kinda sad but also happy that the caoes he created was over. You just wanted someone to talk to and play with until the end. But Zach was always hanging with Hannah, he didn't have time for you anymore. That made you sad.

You stopped reading your book and got an idea. You wanted to tell Stine what was troubling you, and to see what he could to about it. You ran next door and knocked on the door. Stine opened it and smiled to see that it was you.

"Oh, good evening Y/n! Come in." You went inside and sat down. "Stine.... I have a favor to ask you. It'll probably sound dumb...." Stine sat down too. He looked as if he was listening. "Go on." you hesitated for a moment, not sure how he would react to it. "Well, you know how Zach and Hannah hang out all the time?" he nodded, "He doesnt even hang out with me anymore! So I was wondering if you could make me a new.... Friend? You know, someone that I could talk to? Play with? Someone that could keep me company?"

R.L. was thinking for a moment. "Well, when Slappy was around, I could tell by your face that you adored him. How you wanted him for yourself. Which is fine really, seeing as your so alone in your room. But don't worry! I will see what I can do. Maybe cook up a "friendly playmate" if you know what I mean?"

Your eyes became sparkly and wide with excitement. He actually agreed!!! Your were more than happy. You shot up your seat and hugged Stine tight. "Thank you thank you thank thank you so much!!!!!" he jumped alittle by how fast you hugged him. He slowly and awkwardly hugged back. You pulled away.

"Haha, sorry! Got alittle excited that all!"
He smiled and ajusted his glasses. "Don't worry y/n! I may not be a unicorn and rainbow stroyteller, but I can make friendly creatures most of the time! I'll have something by the week's end for you.

You thanked him again and ran out the door.

What you didn't know was who R.L was going to make for you, but whoever it was, they were going to be yours forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.4K 20
This is a Darkiplier x reader story. Use of Y/N will be used, so please remember to insert your name WHILE READING. i will not change the Y/N into yo...
79K 2.5K 47
This is a story of two love birds named Mark and Y/N. Hope you like it! Also this is my first Markiplier x reader fan fiction so ya!
8.1K 313 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
63.9K 2K 16
A Dark x reader fanfic. I will write it as if you are a girl, but the character is kinda tomboyish, so you can pretend your a guy if you want.