Avoiding Luhan

By youngseoul

Avoiding Lu Han was a bad decision. For all he knows, Sehun might end up liking him even more. More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e p i l o g u e

s v t

7K 265 687
By youngseoul

Huang Zitao was no longer in the University of Performing Arts, his absence greatly noticed by the students. Sehun and Lu Han heard he's left for good.

Wu Yifan was out of contact. They tried to call him several times but to no avail. He just vanished without a sight, leaving his condominium, possibly leaving South Korea too.

Sehun didn't blame him for leaving. After all, it was the blond who rebelled against his ge, and it must have been a sad part in Yifan's side.

Everything shall come to an end. Even college.

Here they are now, giving a standing ovation to the top notcher of the batch, and he was none other than Lu Han.

"Whooo! That's Sehun's husband right there on stage!" Jongdae shouted in happiness as Sehun normally blushed to his limits again.

"Yeah!!! Cheers to the HunHan couple!" Jongin yelled, raising his fists up in the air in triumph.

"It's HanHun! Don't forget, Lu Han tops forever." A familiar voice was heard amidst the hubbub of the rejoicing students. Kim Minseok, Lu Han's best friend, was also there.

"Sehun, you idiot. Why are you crying?" Chanyeol was concerned with his friend beside him who was bawling his eyes out.

"Channie! What about me? I'm crying too! See, my eyeliner is coming off! Quick, reapply it!" The diva Baek demanded, trying to divert Chanyeol's attention from Sehun.

"Your wish is my command, your Divaness." The giant said in a monotone and fished out an eyeliner from his pocket.

Baekhyun naughtily smiled, inched his face closer to Yeol's and closed his eyes in order for the other to apply the eyeliner which would probably fade again later, since Baek is such a drama queen.

"I could have been the top notcher if it weren't for my suspensions." Sehun sniffed in the air, scrunching his nose at his proud boyfriend Lu Han who was busy bowing down at the audience and shaking hands with the dean plus important people of the university.

"Aww, at least you get second place." Joonmyeon patted his back, shooting him a look, knowing that Sehun wasn't crying because he lost to Lu Han, but because he was truly jubilant and proud of his own boyfriend. "Stop crying and I'll treat you to bubble tea for a whole year!"

Sehun immediately stopped crying at that point, visions of him swimming in a big, deep vat of bubble tea were swirling in his mind. "You promised that! Cross your heart and hope to die."

"Aish this kid. I'll miss you." Joonmyeon ruffled Sehun's hair affectionately.

"We'll all miss each other." Jongin said, pretending to wipe off tears from his face.

"Nope. Jongin and I agreed that we'll go clubbing every night. Right, Jongin?" Jongdae smirked and a certain someone catched him smirk.

"Of course, you could always go to Club Exo anytime. Especially you, Kim Jongin. You're always welcome to my lair." That someone appeared beside Jongin, smirked at him and it instantly gave him the chills.

"Squishy spawn of the devil! Kyungsoo, you almost gave me a heart attack!!! Can you please be less spooky next time? Halloween's over, for goodness sake. Ugh, and don't ever stalk up on me like that." Jongin jumped as Kyungsoo smiled at him creepily.

"Wow, that's the longest thing Jongin has ever said without saying 'duuude' once!" Joonmyeon was shocked, his eyes going wide and he was also smiling. "That's a big milestone in Jongin's part!"

"Is it?" Jongin asked, quite flummoxed.

"It is!" All of them agreed, even Minseok joined in. (Minseok was made an honorary member of the Yehet Ohorat Fraternity just a few weeks ago.)

Meanwhile Sehun was staring at Lu Han who was upstage, dressed up in his toga and cap with a string on the end thingy, looking like a celebrity with sparkling eyes.

It felt like yesterday when I saw Lu Han hyung walk into our dorm when we were still freshmen and now he's finally grown up, bossing me around and seducing me even if he wasn't aware of anything, and he's taking his speech right now and I can't handle my feels-

"Supremo, you okay?" Joonmyeon asked him with worried eyes because this is the first time he's ever seen the high and mighty Sehun cry.

"I am very okay! Don't I look just fabulous today?" Sehun tried to pretend that he wasn't crying, and even tried to model the toga that he was wearing in front of them.

"Only if you consider red puffy eyes as fabulous." Chanyeol laughed and Baekhyun poked his shoulder with his deadly pointy eyeliner.

"Slave, shut up! Everyone can be fabulous as long as they feel like they're fabulous."

"Yes, your Divaness." Chanyeol bowed down to the eyeliner queen.

"Oh Sehun." Someone growled in the crowd, automatically getting everyone's attention in the frat.

"Zhang Yixing. What are you doing here?" Sehun stuck his nose up in the air to maintain his Supremo-ish aura, even if he just cried his eyes out. Blame my stupid pointless mood swings. Ugh I feel like a teenage girl right now.

The leader of the Unicorn frat from the nearby Chinese university scoffed as he received glares and snarls from Sehun's frat. "Chillax. I'm not here to start another frat war with your puny little henchmen."

"Then what are you doing here, Jerk-xing?" Jongdae spat, looking at him suspiciously.

"Well..." Yixing scratched his head nervously. He revealed a small box from his coat. "I wanted to... I wanted to give this to Joonmyeon as a graduation gift. I-if it's okay with you, Joonmyeon."

The whole frat cracked up at the sight of the Chinese Supremo being all shy and blushy while offering his gift to the equally perplexed Kim Joonmyeon. "H-here, feel free to accept it."

"C'mon, he's not here to start a war after all, hyung. Plus I think he's already in love with you." Sehun winked which made Joonmyeon redder than usual.

The others were cheering and wolf whistling at the new couple before them, as Joonmyeon was pushed closer to Yixing.

With shaky hands, the rich ass guy accepted the simple gift with a barely heard, "Thank you."

"It's n-nothing." Yixing smiled, his deep, beautiful dimples began to appear, internally wrecking Joonmyeon.

"Before the ceremony ends, our top notcher Lu Han will give his final speech." All of them looked towards the dean who later handed the microphone to Lu Han, who beamed and smiled and everyone in the audience.

Where's that bratty booty? Lu Han squinted to scout for his boyfriend among the crowd, and when he finally found the blond, he secretly shot him a wink that's to die for.

"Once again, good evening to my fellow students and professors." He started, directly looking at his friends in the flurry of excited students. They immediately applauded again, pausing Lu Han. Once everyone went back to normal, he proceeded with his final speech.

"It's been a pleasure and an honor to work and study with all of you, in order to reach our goals in college. I certainly learned a lot from everyone in here.

"I hope that after this, all of us will live successfully and have prosperous lives- ugh I suck at delivering speeches, I'm so sorry- but I just hope that all of us will enjoy our lives no matter how hard they were in college, because of course there will be times when life gets hard, I just wish that you will never give up on anything.

"Especially if you want something or someone so much that you know you couldn't die without getting that thing or that person, or without achieving your goal, don't just give up on them! Fight for your passions, if you feel like it! Let nothing stop you from doing the things you love with the people you love.

"You never know, they might just disappear without a trace before you could even achieve them. Don't just stand there and do nothing! Just do it! Make your dreams come true! So I quote, Carpe diem! Seize the day, everyone!"

The whole congregation was up on their feet again, highly motivated by Lu Han's impromptu speech. Some of them were even crying, especially a certain blond basketball player named Oh Sehun.

"Whoooo! That's our deer! That's our Lu-ge!" Jongin yelled above the screams of other people in the crowd.

"That's mah bee eff eff!" Minseok cheered with his face lighting up.

"That's our manly Lulu!" Chanyeol shouted along with Joonmyeon and Jongdae.

"That's our fabulous Marilyn Monroe!" Baekhyun squealed like a fangirl, only to get hit by Kyungsoo in the end.

"That's my one and only love right there." Sehun happily wiped his never-ending tears with his sleeves.

Lu Han onstage was overjoyed to see everyone as joyful and as triumphant as he is, he just loves to see happy people. But he saw Sehun crying in one corner and his whole world turned upside down. He didn't know the reason behind Sehun's sadness on such a happy celebration.

"Excuse me, may I borrow the microphone again, please?" He asked the dean and the authorities agreed, handing the microphone to him.

"Yah, Oh Sehun!" Lu Han shouted into the microphone, and everyone looked at Sehun then back to Lu Han in confusion, because only the frat mates and their closest friends know about their relationship.

"Lu Han, don't look at me! I'm ugly when I cry okay? And you made me cry! Yes, you and your speech made me cry and don't judge me for crying like this." Sehun sniffed, refusing to look at Lu Han as the crowd slowly parted to give way for Lu Han and Sehun to meet.

"Look at me, Sehun. I want to see you. I want to see your face and just look at you."

The younger hesitantly looked at Lu Han in the eyes, but mentally embarrassed because he thinks he really looks awful right now and Lu Han might be turned off by him.

But Lu Han didn't laugh at him or do anything that would embarrass Sehun more, like he usually does when nobody else sees them. Instead, he began to do the unexpected. He began to sing.

"How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind~"

Lu Han went down the stage and walked towards Sehun then took his hand, intertwining it with his free hand. While Sehun looked down and blushed. The brunet's stare was passionate and gentle, and Sehun could just drown in his lover's dark eyes forever. Lu Han's sweet, charismatic voice was heard once again as he sang the chorus. And Sehun didn't even know he could sing that damn well. All he knows is his heart beating rapidly against his chest.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh...

"I love you, Oh Sehun."

The students and even the professors were so touched by the cutest and most romantic scene that could happen in a graduation ceremony. Even Baekhyun the drama queen and Minseok were crying nonstop with Chanyeol beside them supplying boxes of tissues.

But it was not done yet!

"Marry me, and I won't take no for an answer." Lu Han said, sliding a silver ring around Sehun's ring finger on his left hand.

"I will m-marry you. And I love you t-too. Fuck fuck fuck oh my gosh eottoke... " Sehun smiled but he was so nervous inside. Lu Han just fucking proposed to him, what will he do next?! Is he supposed to scream and jump and fanboy and stuff?

Lu han just chuckled, wiping away the remnants of Sehun's tears on his face. "Adorable as always." He cupped the maknae's cheeks and eagerly kissed him on the lips, as the hoots and shouts get louder everywhere.

"That... that was amazing..." Sehun was breathless, almost panting as they broke away.

"I know. Do you wanna kiss again?" The older suggested, obvious that he was hungry for more kisses and Sehun laughed as he agreed.

"See I told yah mah bee eff eff was about to propose to Sehunnie!" Minseok clapped his hands and the whole student body also clapped their hands, sharing the newly- engaged couple's sheer joy.

"Kim Minseok," The man turned into the direction of the voice. But the other man was too near him, and they unexpectedly kissed.

Minseok was ashamed of accidentally kissing someone else. "I'm so sorry, J-Jongdae."

"Carpe diem." Jongdae smiled and kissed Minseok again, longer this time.

"Ugh I can't stand their fluffiness anymore! I'm outta here!" Jongin was about to walk out when Kyungsoo stopped him.

"You aren't going anywhere without me. Got that, sexy?" The shorter one said in a seductive tone, with a smirk at Jongin and the other blushed, maybe for the first time in the day.

"Got it." Jongin said as he leant in to capture those plump lips he's been dying to touch since day 1.

"Park Chanyeolll! Reapply my eyeliner again! It's not my fault the HanHun couple decided to pull off such a sentimental scene just like that!" The high-pitched voice of Baekhyun could be heard, as Chanyeol rushed to ready a new eyeliner.

As Baekhyun closed his eyes, Chanyeol cheekily stole a peck from the older's lips, causing him to open his eyes and just fume at Chanyeol.

"What did you do to me, slave?"

"I... there was something on your lips so I wiped it off using my lips."

"You kissed me, Park Chanyeol! You just kissed me!"

"Baek, I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist not to kiss you! Feel free to punish your unworthy slave!"

"You kissed me and I liked it! I demand you to kiss me again."

Chanyeol just smirked lovingly. "Your wish is my command."

--

The graduation ceremony was near to its end as students started to file out of the garden in groups, but 10 students stayed behind to take more photos and just be with each other.

"Okay, all of you do the different aegyo poses except for you HanHun couple, show the camera your rings." Yixing instructed, holding a Canon in his hands.

"Aww too bad you won't be included in the pictures." Joonmyeon sighed before doing his aegyo.

"It's okay, I'm not really part of your clique so yeah this is fine with me." Yixing said. "Okay everybody compress closer. Chanyeol, bend lower, your head is cut in the picture."

"Hahaha giant problems." Jongin laughed and teased Chanyeol who was trying his best to bend down more.

"Shut up you piece of charcoal." The giant replied.

"That's it! Perfect! Now, say kimchi at three. One, two-"

"I'll take the picture. You pose along with them."

"Kris!" Lu Han called out in surprise as the tall man borrowed the camera from a flummoxed Yixing.

"Yifan-ge..." Sehun scooted away from Lu Han a bit and put his hand with the ring behind his back in fear.

The other people except for Minseok didn't know Yifan at all so they just shot confused glances and whispered to one another.

"It's okay. Everything's okay now. I promise. I wouldn't want to miss my favorite stepbrother's graduation for the world." Yifan said in a very calm and soothing voice.

"Oooh, so you're Sehun's stepbrother." Jongdae concluded and there were a melody of ooh's and aah's from the group.

"The one and only." Once Yifan felt that Sehun has relaxed a bit and moved back to his original place with his fiancé beside him, he gave the go signal.

"One, two, three, say kimchi!"

"Kimchi~" all of them chorused with their cutest aegyo and of course the HanHun couple showing off their rings.

"Very nice." Yifan complimented everyone.

After the mini photoshoot, everyone except Sehun, Lu Han and Minseok started firing Yifan questions about his personal life and stuff. Luckily Yifan was very accommodating to the curious group.

"Lu-ge..." Sehun whispered anxiously, twisting his ring around his finger. "What will Yifan-ge say about us?"

"I think he already changed. Look at him, all jolly and cheerful. Okay now I'm going to talk to him." Minseok said and scuttled over to the rest of their friends who were surrounding Yifan and introducing themselves.

"Minseok's right. If Yifan still won't accept our relationship, why would he even think of attending the graduation ceremony?"

"I think you have a point."

Lu Han just gave Sehun a reassuring smile and clasped his slightly shaking hands, kissing each of them. "Why don't we tell your brother that we're already engaged? I'm sure he'll be ecstatic, trust me."

"Okay." Sehun agreed reluctantly. He just hoped that Yifan did not bring a gun with him this time.

Hand in hand, the couple walked towards the once intimidating Chinese man, and their friends parted away from Yifan as they sensed that they were going to talk about the marriage.

"I already know all about it. Your friend Baekhyun there told me." Yifan informed them with a hint of a smile ghosting his model-worthy face.

"Kris- I mean Yifan, i-is it okay?" Lu Han stuttered in front of his ex and silently cursed himself after that.

Sehun just looked down on the floor, waiting for his brother's reply.

But Yifan enveloped Sehun into a big hug, thankful that he has the opportunity to hug his stepbrother again after such a long period of separation. "Sehunnie, you know I love you so much, that's why I'm willing to let you go."

Sehun was teary-eyed after a second of Yifan hugging him like the end of the world. "Thank you so much, Ge! I love you too!"

Lu Han was about to melt at the sight of a very touching reunion between two brothers.

Yifan gave Sehun one last pat on the back before breaking the hug to talk to Lu Han. "And you."

"Yes sir!" Lu Han even saluted which made Yifan burst into laughter but of course he held everything in to keep his aura of ultimate coolness.

"Sehun is my only brother and the best brother I could wish for. If you hurt my little baby in any possible way, I will take him back away from you. Understand?"

"The last thing I want to do is to hurt him. Of course I understand, and I guarantee that I will do my best not to hurt Sehun-ah." Lu Han said.

Yifan broke out of his cool aura and playfully patted Lu Han's head, ruining his previously neat fringe. "I hate to admit this but I trust you. Take care of Sehunnie for me, okay?"

"I will, I promise." Lu Han assured the overprotective brother of his fiancé.

"Oh my gosh I can't take this anymore. You two look so perfect together, why haven't I noticed it before? And by the way this is my graduation gift for the both of you. Feel free to enjoy it, love birds!" Yifan gave them a mysterious white envelope. "Don't open it yet. Open it when I'm gone."

"Wait, so you're leaving?" Sehun panicked. He wasn't ready to bid goodbye to his dear brother yet.

"I'm leaving for Singapore tomorrow. I already finished packing and I just dropped by on my way to the airport to see you graduate with flying colors."

Sehun hugged Yifan again for the last time. "You're the best brother anyone could ever have! Thanks for everything!"

"No problemo." Yifan winked. "Well, I gotta go now, my baobei's honking the car. See you around the world, love birds!"

"Around the world? What can he possibly mean?" Lu Han tilted his head, quite befuddled.

Just then, a luxurious black Maserati arrived and the windows rolled down to reveal Yifan's so-called "baobei".

"What?! The freaking hot P.E. teacher and Sehun's equally hot stepbrother are a thing now?" Baekhyun gaped when Yifan hopped into the car and waved to them. "Did you just see that, Joon-"

His mouth opened wider as he saw Yixing straddling Joonmyeon, sitting on the rich guy's lap and they were liplocked in a hot French kiss session.

"...that hot P.E. teacher..." his thoughts wandered away.

"Hey, I'm right here, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and back hugged his little master.

"So, what are you waiting for? Open the envelope." Lu Han excitedly said, urging Sehun.

"Okay." Sehun lifted the flap of the envelope and they both gasped in awe at the content hidden inside.

"Around the world tour: tickets for 2"

"We're going around the world, Lu-ge! We're going around the world! Yehet! Ohorat! Yehet! Ohorat!" Sehun squealed as he jumped up and down, clutching the precious envelope to his chest. "Where do you want to go first, Lu-ge?"

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you."

Sehun madly blushed at that cheesy reply. He playfully hit Lu Han's arm in return. "Stop making me blush so much, Dumb Deer. It's unhealthy for me to blush so much in just one day."

"Well it's not my problem I'm that smooth and natural, Bratty Booty." Lu Han smirked. "Don't worry. I'm okay with you blushing as long as you blush for me."

"Aish jinjja... this narcissistic deer is getting on my nerves. So full of himself." The younger pouted with his lower lip jutting out.

"You make me want to kiss you."

"Y-yah! We've already kissed millions of times in just one day! Stop abusing my lips!" Sehun pushed Lu Han away from him and covered his nearly chapped lips.

"It's your fault for being so sexy and irresistible." Lu Han teased him, locking Sehun in his strong arms. "I'll promise I'll be as gentle as possible."

"Aigoo. Okay. But just one kiss."

After the gentle and passionate kiss between the two of them, as Lu Han had promised, he then hugged Sehun warmly, his other hand stroking the blond's hair.

"I could eat you right now."

All the blood rushed to Sehun's poor cheeks again and he swatted Lu Han with his own diploma, which he secretly got from the other's pocket. "Don't talk dirty to me! See, you ruined our sweet romantic moment with your dirty mind!"

"But you still smell like chocolates. And I love to eat chocolates."

"And you still smell like vanilla."

They say opposites attract. Which is why no matter how much Sehun tried to avoid Lu Han in the past, in the end he would always come back to him.

"I love you so much, Sehun. Maybe until our hairs turn gray and our teeth fall out and our skin gets wrinkled and we get to use canes whenever we-"

"You don't have to go into detail that much!" Sehun laughed, his once cold and emotionless eyes disappearing into cute, sparkling crescents. He lovingly kissed the tip of Lu Han's nose, and it was the older's turn to blush at the cute action that his fiancé did.

"Sorry, well at least you get the idea."

"Yeah I perfectly got it. I love you too, Lu Han. Even if you're weird and you have a dirty corrupted mind and you're just ridiculous sometimes. I really love you."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

"Okay, now you can start calling yourself Mr. Lu Sehun."

"Lu Sehun?! It sounds so weird! I don't like it! I want to keep my surname!"

"Well, no backing out! Once you say yes, then it's yes, Mr. Lu Sehun!"

"...Fine."

"Yes!" Lu Han pumped his fists up in the air. "I love you, Lu Sehun!"

"I don't know how the heck did I ever fall for a crazy Ching chong like you in the first place, but I love you too."

(The end, niggas.)

--

A/N:

Aaah I can't believe I finally finished writing a book! *sings for the first time in forever*

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SPENT TIME AND EFFORT JUST TO READ THIS TRASH.

Especially to the people who flood my notifications with comments and votes every time I update! I read all of your comments, sometimes I reply ㅋㅋㅋ and I'm so touched by all of you beautiful people on earth.

Even to the silent readers out there, thanks for supporting my story!

I'm so sorry but there will be no sequel to Avoiding Lu Han. To be honest my exo feels are disappearing lately so please don't get mad at me.

QOTD: What is your favorite part in my fanfic? (And if you don't have a favorite one then sorry if you find my fanfic poorly written) comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.7K 17
After a tragic accident hits the Oh family, Baekhyun trys his hardest to get Sehun back out of his comfort zone.
974 20 1
When Luhan said that he wanted everything to fade away, he hadn't meant it. "What happens when it all goes dark?"
9K 430 23
Byun Baekhyun didn't know who kidnapped him a year ago, he only knew who saved him, Park Chanyeol.
15.3K 589 23
Luhan wants Vanessa badly. he even did something that cannot be forgiven. But in the meantime, the real bad guy kidnaps Vanessa. who knew that he wan...