Chosen

By Dallytexas

A prophecy can really screw anyone’s sweet sixteen, especially for Hanna Sanger. A truth is brought to the su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!

Chapter 2

414 16 7
By Dallytexas

New chapter not much to say so

Enjoy :)

Chapter 2

My mom took in a deep breath understanding that I wanted her to tell me. Everyone went silent and was waiting for my mother to go on and tell me everything. At this moment I felt that my normal teenager life was gone and that was all I wanted was to be normal. Guess it’s a little too late for that.

“Are family was given a certain kind of quest that one girl from each generation is to the killing of us witches”

“Wait kill?” She nodded, but gave a flat look moment after.

“Yes”

“Who is killing us?” I asked questionably looking around the room waiting for some type of response, any response.

“That’s for you to find out my dear” Grams said.

“Then what am I supposed to do?” I looked at grams waiting for an answer. She stood and came to me and took the necklace out of my hand and had me stand. I had my back to her and she put the necklace around my neck. I turned to face her seeing her smile.

“Wasn’t I right” Grams said pointing at the necklace. I looked at it and the necklace was glowing for a few seconds then it was back to normal. What the hell. I placed my hand on the necklace and studied it; okay I must be seeing things once again. I need my eyes checked pronto.

The moment the glowing stopped all my cousins got up and left without a single word.

“What’s up with them?” I asked grams and mom sounding quiet annoyed.

“They wanted one of them to be chosen not you”

“Wait they knew about this!” I yelled at them more at my mother though.

“It was my decision to keep it from you”

“Oh then it was okay for you to ruin my birthday in which I just turned sixteen for crying out loud!” I was breathing heavily I was so mad at her for keeping this from me, it just wasn’t fair.

“I'm sorry” She looked into my eyes and smiled just a little.

“And see she even has the green eyes” I gasped and ran to the powder room and looked in the mirror, Oh god. She was right I thought I was hallucinating. I screamed with frustration and went back to the living room.

“What the hell is…?” I stopped hearing something brake from upstairs. I looked at mom and grams and their eyes widened.

“Hanna you have to go now!” My mom grabbed my arm and started to pull me toward the front door. The door knob was turning.

“Grams what’s going on?” I cried and they immediately headed toward the back door in the kitchen. The lights were turned off and I just realized the sun was almost set allowing complete darkness take over. Better to hide is my guess.

Mom turned the knob and looked out. She waved her hand to come and I obeyed. I placed my right foot outside of the house and a hand was on my shoulder. Seeing grams and mom ahead of me looking at me terrified, I didn’t know what to think at this moment. I opened my mouth to scream but the person behind me covered my mouth. Oh god this can’t be happening to me I'm only sixteen I haven’t even kissed a boy for crying out loud. I still had so much that I wanted to do.

“It’s Sean” He whispered and I sighed in relief, I felt him nod toward mom and grams and they ran off toward the other direction. I turned around and tried to smack his chest but he grabbed my hand.

“Hanna don’t. We have to go now” He didn’t release his grasp on my hand but pulled me the other direction where mom and grams ran to wherever they were going. We ran into our neighbor’s backyard and stopped and hid behind bushes. It felt so stupid doing this especially with my brother. God this has to be some cruel joke my whole family is doing to me to actually try and scare. That’s just wrong in my opinion.

“Sean let go…” I tried to get free but he made me sit on the damp sticky ground and covered my mouth with his hand.

“Shut up will you” He said below a whisper sounding angry at me. He tightened his hand around my mouth for I couldn’t make the slightest sound if I even tried. So I sat there and obeyed even I don’t usually do this, obeying my brother, as if. He released his hand from my mouth slowly and I looked at him to find him glaring at me as to say be quiet or were dead kind of look. I kept quiet.

“Where is she” I froze not expecting to hear someone I didn’t even recognized.

“She couldn’t have gone far” The sound of these voices was something I couldn’t describe it was like I could tell they met trouble, it gave me the goose bumps just listening to them. Imagine what I would feel if I saw them, let alone what they looked like.

“No she’s closer than you think” I froze and felt Sean stiffen to the sound of his voice it was more like a hissing sound coming out than something I call normal. There was a small area through the bush that I was able to look through. Sean looked with me, both of us not expecting to see anything normal but I honestly don’t know what to think of what I am about to see.

“You smell that” I saw the other tall figure sniff the air having his back toward us and then turning and facing our direction.

“Fear” What the hell. He walked toward us and the porch light finally came on. This man froze and knelt in front of where we were hiding. He smiled, but I knew for a fact he couldn’t see us. Wait is that what I think it is. Before I could scream or any reaction for that matter Sean covered my mouth with his hand like he knew what I was going to do.

“Who the hell are you” I heard the sliding glass door open and our neighbor yelling at them. This man in front of us made eye contact with me and hissed.

“We’ll be back” I stiffened at the sound of his voice but he had pure beauty, like he could draw me in, but that was in no hell going to happen. His dark eyes stayed on mine for a moment allowing me to feel vulnerable as if there was nothing left in me that I could do to save my own life. What I could tell he was the darkest looking person I ever laid eyes on, but he was so damn hot.

He stood and ran away from Mr. Griffin who was caring a shot gun and pointing it straight at them while they jumped the fence.

“You better run ass holes!” He yelled at toward the direction they ran from, I couldn’t help feel relieved to see old Mr. Griffin with his shot gun. I started to stand when he got back inside and Sean stood with me. I looked at him waiting for an explanation.

“What in the hell was that” I barked at him but trying to whisper at the same time not wanting old Griffin to come out and maybe even shoot at us this time.

“Hanna you just have to wait” I breathed in sharply, wanting to scream at him.

“Did you know about this” He didn’t answer only looking at me like he was sorry, oh big whoop.

“God I was the only one, so my whole life was just a lie” He didn’t answer but god I knew what his answer was. He grabbed my wrist and started to push me up and over the fence. I jumped over falling onto the ground again, but at least it didn’t hurt as much as it sounded.

We headed across the street to where his car was always parked and I got into the passenger side when I heard him unlock the door. Sitting down in the car made me realize how many bruises and scratches I will have once I have the time to actually check myself. He started the car and headed toward, I have in no way of knowing where exactly where was. So my new adventure heading off to the unknown of the unwanted.

“Where we going” I asked looking at Sean finally able to say something without whispering.

“Not we, you are going to try and get somewhere” He cheered like that would help.

“What do you mean try” I asked glaring at him with my evil glare.

“Don’t try that on me Hanna, I’m only helping you” I breathed in heavily giving up. Man my brother is usually a pushover, especially for his younger sister. Even though he’s eighteen and I’m sixteen you would think we were twins, we look alike, very much so. I smiled to myself but it faded away instantly remembering why I was in the car. It felt so wrong and out of place, I loved my brother he was my best friend even though he is so immature and I should be the older one. It’s just that we never kept secrets from each other or I thought we didn’t until today. Thanks for a great surprise big bro.

“At least give me some idea” I said looking at him normal this time to see if that works.

“I honestly don’t know they wouldn’t tell me” For crying out loud, where do I get some answers here.

“Who wouldn’t tell you?”

“That’s the thing I can’t, you have to wait and see” I laid my head back wanting every question going through my mind be answered, but of course that wasn’t going to happen. So I had to wait, god waiting sucked.

“At least tell me how long until we get there?” I asked with my eyes closed this time expecting a very long drive from here.

“Actually a few more minutes” I opened my eyes to look at Sean. Nope he wasn’t joking, but what could be so important in a town like this. Well thinking about it, nothing. Te car suddenly slowed and I looked out the window to find out that we were on Main Street, where all the small shops and apartments where at and of course the theatre down the street.

We came to a complete stop and Sean got out and I did the same. He took my hand to lead me inside an antique store, I think. Well there were weird looking items in the windows, glass bottles filled with spices and stuff I couldn’t name. Okay maybe it wasn’t an antique shop. I took a fast glance at the name of the shop “Moonlit Creations” ya no idea. We got inside and I immediately spelled spices or something I have never spelled before. It was weird. The place was dark but the moment the door closed a bell chimed.

“Hanna what are you doing here” I looked straight ahead to the cashier and saw Addison and Taylor looking at me with complete shock.

“I should be asking you the same question” I walked over to them and they immediately looked down at my necklace and their eyes went huge.

“What” I asked taking the necklace in my hand.

“Sean what’s going on? She couldn’t be…” Taylor paused looking at Addison for help, but she was speechless. I heard Sean clear his throat to answer them.

“The chosen one” They all looked at me my friends with complete shock and Sean stating the obvious to them, but wait how do they know about this.

“You guys need to explain”

“Hanna you don’t know do you” Addison asked looking at me like she was afraid or something.

“Know what?”

“Sean…” Taylor looked at Sean and he just shrugged.

“Well then it’s for us to explain” Taylor said annoyed.

“Why don’t we just show her” Addison told Taylor, to me it looked like she was stating the obvious.

“Well she kind of already saw. Am I right Hanna” Taylor asked me finally adding me into their conversation.

“Already seen what?”

“Oh you thought you were hallucinating” She laughed, but I didn’t think any of it was funny. Not one bit of it.

“You saw them didn’t you” I looked at Sean and he nodded, practically telling me this was a complete shock.

“Vampire” I whispered. It felt wrong coming out of my mouth and I felt exactly like Bella at the moment, minus the whole Edward thing. Still I’m going to be hunted for a reason I don’t even know yet.

“Well you were seeing clearly. Know it’s time to tell you what we are” I shook my head not wanting any of this to be true. I didn’t want to know what they were, not now not ever. I looked back at them and I saw those pointy white fangs in both of my best friend’s smiles. This couldn’t be happening, it just couldn’t.

“How?” I asked looking directly at them. I grew up with them since birth this wasn’t possible.

“Were called Lamia, a born vampire” I shook my head again, this time feeling light headed. My vision started to black out and I hit the floor not feeling or seeing the slightest thing. The one and last thing to pop in my head was that man in front of my bush, the dark eyes the beauty in his whole body, but the fangs told me danger and no good was to come out of it.

Tell me what you think so far and don't forget to <----------------Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 880 42
She killed her parents, she killed her best friend, but, she doesn't remember. Her life wasn't hers. She was being controlled, but, by who? That she...
72.7K 6.8K 91
How hard can it be to fulfil a prophecy? That is, while having to work with a chiselled, righteous soldier who sees you merely as his duty and a silv...
99.5K 3.1K 27
UNDERGOING MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!!!!! ___________________________________________________________ Alison Paige Fernheart is like every other normal teen...
2.8K 448 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...