The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 37: The Oni

864 21 8
By multi_fandom2015

"So, let me get this straight. Barrow was at the school, and someone left him a coded message to kill Kira. He then took her and Isabella to a power station, with the intent on electrocuting Kira, but we don't know what he was going to do to Isabella. You kids then went to the power station and stopped Barrow?" Agent McCall asks us. I am sitting in the police station with Scott, Lydia, Kira, and Stiles.

"Yes." I mumble, holding an ice pack to my head.

"How did you know they were at a power station?"

"He was electrical engineer, where else would he take them?" Stiles says.

"Quite the deduction."

"What can I say, I take after my pops, he's in law enforcement." The sheriff snickers. Agent McCall looks at Stiles sternly. "We made a good guess!" 

"What were you guys doing?"

"Eating pizza" Scott says as Kira says, "Eating sushi." They then reverse with Scott saying sushi and Kira saying pizza. 

"Uch, we had two different dinners! First some sushi, then pizza!" I say, frustrated. 

"You believe this?" Scott's father, the agent asks the sheriff.

"To be honest I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he started speaking. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time." The sheriff says. "Those girls sitting there, are very lucky for it."

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" The agent asks.

"Yes." She says as we all lean forward. "Could I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but it is evidence." The agent says. We all walk out and Kira goes to fill out some paperwork.

I then get a call from Elena. "Hey, I can't talk right now."

"Ok, this will be quick. We have 12 weapons that we can kill Klaus with." My eyes widen and the agent looks at me.

"El, hang on," I say, putting myself on mute, "Can I step out for a minute?" He nods and I walk out. "Elena Gilbert, do not joke around with me."

"12 white oak stakes, ready to kill Klaus."

"But what about Elijah and-and Rebekah?"

"I guess they have to die to."

"Elena this isn't you... You are letting others die for something someone else did."

"Well, I changed. If you feel so guilty, then I won't tell you these things."

"All I am saying is that some of them, Elijah especially, do not deserve to die."

"Why are you so interested in his survival?"

"He helped me with something, that's all." I lie.

"Well, I will tell you when they are dead, bye." She says hanging up the phone. I turn around as the sheriff walks out with Scott and Stiles.

"Let's get you home." He says, as I get into the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skip school and stay at home for the next day. All I can think about is that Elijah is going to die and so are all the Mikaelsons, plus me. I'm still linked with them. I decide to tell Elena about it, so I call her. It goes straight to voicemail.

"Hey, El I just wanted to apologize, for yesterday..."

I am interrupted by a knock at the door and just yell, "Come in!" I hear the door open, but no one says anything. I keep talking on the phone as I get to the door.

"I was just emotional, and I know you have to do it but--"

"Miss me love?" I drop the phone and Klaus comes over and picks it up. "Elena is ignoring you? Hmm." He then crushes the screen in his hand. "I need your blood."

"What? Why? How did you--?"

"Elijah told me that you were linked to all of us, so I am unlinking us. Now will you give me your blood? Or will I have to take it?" He asks showing me his hybrid face. I hold my hand out and he cuts it open. He then pours my blood into a tube and leaves. The wound heals but I stand still. The phone is still working so I pick it up and hang up. I know Elena will freak out if she hears the voicemail, but I don't care.

"Klaus knows where I live." I whisper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get a text from Stiles saying to dress up for a party and meet at Derek's loft. I get into a tank top, a jacket and some jeans and get out of the house and drive to Derek's loft.

I get there and hear loud music playing. I walk up and see Isaac and Allison opening the door. I look in and see people dancing. "Derek can never know about this!" I say, and they both nod as we walk in. I go get a drink while Isaac and Allison go into the crowd. I start to drink a bunch, before I see a familiar face in the crowd.

I walk up to her and tap her shoulder. "Hey, didn't know you were coming." I say.

"Scott dragged me!" Kira yells.

"Wanna dance?"

"Sure!" I then drag her further into the crowd and we start to dance. Scott comes later and takes my new bestie away. I go back to drinking when I see Stiles leaving. I ignore it and keep drinking random drinks.

I eventually see Aidan run outside and come back carrying Lydia over to a heating vent. I run over, just in time to hear her say, "They came ou--out of the dark..."

"Lydia, it's ok, take my jacket." I say, taking off my jacket and wrapping it around her.

"What happened to your--?" She asks, looking at my wrists.

"Nothing, Lydia warm up."

I then hear Derek roar from outside. I leave Lydia with Aidan and look to see him flip the table over and yell, "GET OUT!" Everyone starts to leave. I go back to Lydia and put my jacket back on and hand her a blanket. Danny helps Lydia out of the room. I look around and notice five black figures, wearing masks.

They all turn towards Aidan, "Guys, they're all looking at me!" They all take one step forward. "Why are they all looking at me? Guys!" I go over and stand next to him, protectively. Scott, Derek and I all run up to the figures and attack them. I move towards the closest one to Aidan. He easily dodges my attacks and grabs my wrist to flip me. I roar out in pain as it twists my wrist and pushes me down. I start whimpering, holding my wrists.

Two of the figures hold Aidan as the other one grabs his head. I see a greenish-yellow light on Aidan's face as the figure leaves a burn on the side of his face. Then they all turn towards Scott. I run over and stand in front of him. "Scott, get Kira out now!" I say. He starts to move back, letting Kira see his fangs and eyes.

The sun then comes up and the figures disappear in the light. Ethan runs to his brother and I ask, "What the hell were those things?"

"I don't know." Derek says quietly.

"Your dad's 24 hours are up." Isaac says to Allison and leaves. I look over at Derek.

"Go home, all of you." He says. Everyone starts to leave but I stay.

"Didn't know you were back." I say.

"Go home." He says.

"What's on your neck?" I ask, looking at the back of his ear. I go over and gently touch it. He grabs my wrist and I punch him on reflex. "I'll go now." I growl and turn to leave a very confused Derek Hale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scott!! Open up! I'm alone!" I knock furiously on the door. I hear footsteps and Scott opens the door and I walk in. "So I was thinking and they were looking at you, right? And everyone who they 'attacked' got a mark on their neck. So you and Kira are left..." I start to pace.

"Izzy, what's wrong?"

I show him behind my ear, "They haven't attacked me yet." His eyes widen in understanding.

"So after they get to me and Kira, they will go after-"

"Me." I say, sighing. I then feel a lot of stress taken off of my shoulders. I then get a text. I look at my phone and see Klaus texted me.

>It's done, we are unlinked.

I then hear someone walking down the stairs. I look up and see Kira. I run up to her and hug her. "When did I deserve this?" She asks.

"Well, I just needed a hug." I say, squeezing her tightly. She then explains that she thinks she is a kitsune, a fox. 

I hear a vehicle drive up and look to see Agent McCall. "What are you doing here? Why do you still have a key?" Scott asks, clearly pissed off.

"Funny, because while I have a key to the house, I don't remember you having a key to my office." He says opening his computer to reveal a picture of Scott and Kira. They become silent. "Let me help you. This usually starts with an 'I can explain' or something like that."

"You need to leave." Scott says.

"I will not until I get a satisfactory answer."

"Go get a warrant."

"I don't need one, I'm your father!"

"No, you're a gene donor. I got my hair color from you, that's all. So you are not allowed to play tough dad with me." Scott says, as his mother walks in.

"Hey, what is going on?" She asks.

"Maybe one of you should explain." The agent says.

Both Kira and I turn to the window to see the light gone. "Scott..." I hear Kira say, frightened.

"Who the hell is this?" Agent McCall asks, looking behind Scott.

We turn around to see one of the figures. "Dad, no!" Scott says, as his father moves towards it. Another one of the figures sticks it's sword into his chest from behind as Kira screams. We all run to the fallen McCall. Melissa drags his body away as the door opens to reveal Derek Hale, in his werewolf form. Both boys start to fight the figures. I stand around Kira protectively. I hear a breath and we both turn to see a figure. The window then breaks, revealing the twins. I grab Kira and take her behind the counter as the twins start to fight as well.

Soon everyone gets their figure out of the house as Melissa completes the mountain ash line, blocking the things out. Kira walks over and lifts her hand up. She then gets pushed back by the mountain ash barrier, and moves back to me. Scott and Derek are talking about how Derek has been following him. Scott then follows his mom to his room as I check to make sure Kira is ok.

Aidan then walks over to Kira. "It's Kira, right?" He asks. She nods, "So are you going to tell us what you are?"

"What? What do you mean?" She asks confused. He grabs her hand and puts it against the mountain ash barrier, only to get pushed off.

"See? You can't get through it either! So what are you?" Aidan asks angrily.

I grab Kira and make her go behind me. "None of your business, asshole." I snarl.

"She's a kitsune, idiot." Derek says, walking into the room. "Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to hide it yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either." Kira then goes to talk to Scott as Derek says, "Izzy, I need to talk to you." He says, motioning to another room. I reluctantly walk away from the twins. Once we both get there, I place my phone on the table as he asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Seriously."

"I was just checking what was on your neck, that's all."

"I mean, what's wrong," He says, grabbing my wrist. I punch him again as he says, "...with your wrist..."

I rub my wrist through my jacket and say, "Nothing, I just don't like being touched." He then seems to leave me alone and walks towards the table. He picks something up, and I turn around to see he has my phone. "Give it!" I say and tackle him. But it was too late, he already saw the text from Klaus.

"Why are you in contact with Klaus?" He sneers.

"Derek, you missed a lot." I say, getting off of him.

"Answer one of the questions." In response I just start walking out of the room. He runs over and rips the sleeve off my jacket.

"Hey!" He then takes my arm and examines my marked wrist. I pull it back as I take off my jacket. I glare at him, and feel my eyes come out. As quickly as they came, my eyes leave me.

"How did you get those?" He asks very seriously.

"I woke up and they were there." I say, not really lying.

"Whole story, Izzy."

I look down and start to tell him what happened. I started with the hallucinations and went to how I woke up at the animal clinic only to feel like I was being electrocuted for over 24 hours. When I finish he looks at me in thought. "What?"

"Nothing, now tell me about the devil."

I tell him about what happened on the full moon. How I was stronger then everyone and was only stopped when I was 'daggered.' I then told him, how Elijah said that I was linked with the other originals from the ball. I then have to tell him about the ball, which was annoying, but he never interrupted me.

We then hear commotion from the other room. I run in to see the figures trying to break the seal. They stick their swords into the barrier and start to break it. Scott then calls Allison.

"Please tell me you found something." He says.

"They are Japanese demons called the oni. They are looking for someone possessed. Someone with a dark spirit attached to them."

"A nogitsune?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, they won't hurt you. They know you are supernatural, but once they do this check, once they realize that you are not carrying the dark spirit, they won't hurt you, I promise. All they are looking for is the nogitsune." She says and Scott hangs up.

Kira goes to Scott as I prepare to fight. "What do we do?" I ask as they break through the barrier.

"Do nothing!" He says. I look at him, "I said, don't do anything." He then turns to Kira and asks her to trust him. In response she moves beside him. I go behind him, waiting for my turn. The oni then grab both of their necks and they fall to their knees. After a minute, the oni let the pair fall down.

They then move to me. I stand perfectly still, as one take my head and looks into my eyes. I fall to the ground a minute later, looking at the oni. It takes out it's sword and positions it as Derek runs over. It starts to go down but stops, an inch from my body. It then evaporates into thin air.

I touch my neck to feel the 5 and sigh in relief. Derek helps me up and asks, "Why did they pull the sword out?"

"Maybe because I was linked with the devil and his entire family? I don't know!" I whisper, sending him glare with my green eyes. I then go over and help Kira up. "You are going to be ok." I say as she sits up. "You're going to be fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get home and get a call from Elena.

"Hey, El."

"Why was Klaus with you? Did you tell him about us having the weapons? What did he mean 'linked'?"

I sigh, "Ester knew that the spell only needed one doppelgänger, so she linked me to the rest of her children. Klaus wanted to un-link us."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to, but Klaus came."

"Oh, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just peachy!"

"The decade dance is soon. You should visit for it. Like an actual visit, not for Klaus and his family."

"Yeah, maybe. I gotta go Elena. Bye." I say hanging up and going to bed.

DEREK'S POV

I go over to Izzy's apartment to see if she is ok, but find her screaming in bed. I run over and sit beside her and calm her down. She slowly rubs her wrists and starts to sob. All I can think about is what happened with me and Peter.

"Where is the she-wolf?" The woman asks. I say nothing. "Fine." She says walking over to the machine. She turns the dial and I feel the electricity go through the binds around my wrists, into the rest of my body.

It was like that for over a day, before she stops and gets fed up. I response, she cuts off Peter's finger. Luckily in an hour, the girl who helped Isaac comes and saves us...

I am snapped back to the present by Izzy's heart beat. Look down and see that she is asleep, but is probably having a nightmare. I slowly put her head back onto the bed and bring a chair into the room. I sit down and watch her until I eventually fall asleep.

Hope you like! Thanks for the 700+ views! Thank you SOOO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 181 20
Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick in, Izzy goes with Elena to find Katherin...
315K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
631 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
15.3K 399 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...