Me As A New Student (My MLPOC...

By caraameelaa

I, Crystal Midnight, was forced to go to another school, Canterlot High, because many are cyber bullying me... More

About Me
Meeting SummerFriends & Bullies
Seeing some Magic
Bad/Good News
Making Conversations..
A Boring Summer...
Starting A New School Year
Welcome To Canterlot High
Principal's Office Please
Communicating With The Principal
More Friends
Seriously Sour?
The Secret of CHS!
What's Equestria?
Princess Twilight Sparkle?
I Am So Sorry Twilight
Getting Popular/In Love??
The Guilt
The Help
Rest
The Friendship Games (Soft Openning)
CHS Rally
Author's Note (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Best Friend?
Getting Ready: Party
Author's Note: SAPPHIRE THAT SHINES
*Welcome Crystal Prep Academy!*
IMPORTANT NEWS (NOT A CHAPTER)
*ACADEMIC DECATHLON*
Who's The Winner??
Preparing for the Games
*The Friendship Games*
Unleash the Magic
*Midnight Sparkle*
Friends Forever!
~*Epilogue*~
Acknowledgements

The Tour

439 12 1
By caraameelaa

"Hi Crytsal." Sunset started. "Let's start shall we?"

"Umm..sure." I replied nervously.

"I hope you will have a wonderful time Crystal Midnight." Celestia said as me and Sunset stood up from our seats and headed to the door.

"Sure." I replied.

As we went outside the door, me and Sunset had an Awkward Silence for like after 1 minute while walking.

"So, Crystal, umm..hi again." Sunset said with a smile looking at me still walking.

"Ohh umm..ya I know. So, you're a bully before?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, Principal Celestia told me about it."

"Oh ok..I still feel really bad about it though." then she looked down.

I came near her holding her shoulder. "Don't worry as long as you changed to a better you. Because your past is not today." I smiled comforting her.

"Thanks. So, let's start the tour shall we?"

I nodded.

We started the tour. It was fun with Sunset though.

I really like her. 'Or wait, am I changing minds?' I asked myself.

"This is the computer room, the library, cafeteria, classrooms..." she told me.

As we took the tour, I still remembered the rooms of CPA. Like me, Ruby, and Twilight doing our homework together.

I laughed at some of the rooms.

As we ended, it was already almost 8:00 which is the start of classes.

"I noticed though, why did you laugh during the tour?" Sunset asked me.

"Well I remembered the time my friends-" I paused.

I saw the other girl earlier who was Sapphire Sunlight. Many people were surrounding her laughing and she feels confident.

"Who is Sapphire Sunlight?" I asked.

"Oh she's a popular kid here. Others tell that she is a mean girl like me before but I don't think that she would do that cause she helps other people. She was new like last week."

"Oh ok.." I said smiling.

The bell rang indicating that classes are about to start.

"Oh have to run. U'll see you later Crystal. Bye !!" Sunset said running away.

"Bye." I replied waving and I started walking.

I took my schedule out of my backpack that Celestia gave me earlier. My first subject was Science. So I'll just go to the classroom then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 96 27
Kim lunara is African korean trainee at JYP entertainment trying to make it in the industry when she is asked to join stray kids. Follow her on her j...
21.6K 568 8
Planet Vegeta never blew up, nor were the Saiyan's ever controlled by Frieza. Vegeta has grown up to be the strongest of all the Saiyan's. It's what...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...