Love At First Sight(A Niall H...

By HannahAlina1D

More

Love At First Sight(A Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 2- New Beginnings
Chapter 3- Princess?
Chapter 4- Meeting and Greetings
Chapter 5- Missing Puzzle Piece
Chapter 6- Phone Finder
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Suprise Guests
Chapter 8- She's The One
Chapter 9- Baby Let Me Be Your Last, Your Last First Kiss
Chapter 10- Zenise???
Chapter 11- Girlfriend Day
Chapter 12- A Job And A Gentleman
Chapter 13- Baby If You Ask Me To Stay, I'll Change My Mind
Chapter 14- Little Angel
Chapter 15- I Love Her? I Can't
Chapter 16- Match Maker, Match Maker
Chapter 17- Underdog Who Finally Got Da Girl
Chapter 18- Slowly Falling But For Who?
Chapter 19- You'll Never Treat Yourself Right Darlin'
Author's Note
Chapter 20- Pancake Fights And Big Brother Liam
Author's Note
Chapter 21- Bowling With The Boys
Another Author's Note
Chapter 22- Good Girl, Inked Girl
Author's Note
Chapter 23- C'mon C'mon And Dance With Me Baby
Chapter 24- Would He Say He's In L.O.V.E? I Would
Author's Note
Chapter 25- Can't You See?
Author's Note
Chapter 27- Spread Your Wings And Fly
Chapter 28- My One And Only
Chapter 29- Taking Chances
Author's Note
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close, I'm Never Leaving
Chapter 31- Torn and Heartbroken
Chapter 32 - Back For You All Over Again
Chapter 33- Same Mistakes And Nobody Compares
Chapter 34- Next To Me
Chapter 35- The Way You Make Me Feel Inside
Chapter 36-Story Of My Life While Forever Young
Fanfic video

Chapter 26- Moments

497 7 2
By HannahAlina1D

~Hannah's POV~

You pack your things up and say goodbye to Eleanor. You drive back to the apartment complex.

-----In the boys' apartment------

None of the boys are home. They are probably out with friends or something. You decide to go onto twitter. As soon as you look at your timeline, your heart drops. There are pictures all over if Niall with another girl.. and they're kissing. Your heart shattered into a million pieces. You begin to cry and you run out of the boys' apartment and lock yourself in yours. About half an hour later, you get a text from Niall.

Niall:" where you are? I got home and you weren't there. :("

You don't bother replying. You're heartbroken and just so mad.

Niall continues to call and text you asking you why you won't answer and if you're ok. Since you weren't answering you hear Niall knocking on your door but you lay sobbing in your bed.

How could he do this to you!? You gave him your heart and he just stabbed it and broke it in a million pieces.

He continues to bang and yell on the door. You ignore him and fall asleep crying. You wake up to Niall calling your name. You guess he went back to his flat to grab the spare key. He comes into your room and he says "Princess i was worried about you. Didn't you hear me screaming?"

You dully say "i heard you. I didn't want to talk to you."

Niall:"why?" Hurt.

You:"cause you're a lying cheating bastard and i never want to talk to you again."

He looks at you in shock and tears form in his eyes. "But princess.."

You:"I'm not your princess now leave me alone."

Niall:"What did i do? Please just talk to me. Hannah i love you more than anything and you're breaking my heart."

You:"ya well you should have thought about that when you were kissing another girl. YOU broke MY heart Niall."

You begin to sob even more and Niall goes to put his arms around you but you shove him off.

Niall:"I would never ever cheat on you Hannah. You're the love of my life."

You get up to leave and Niall stands up and holds your wrists.

You:"GET OFF ME!"

Niall:"Please just talk to me!"

You start to try and fight him. You scream at him, try hitting him even though he is still firmly holding your wrists, shoving him but he won't let go.

You:"YOU'RE HURTING ME!! GET OFF!"

Niall holds your wrists close to his chest and kisses your lips but you don't kiss back. He is now crying too.

Niall:"Hannah please? I can't lose you. Please...."

You say nothing. He let's go of your wrists noticing he left bruises from restraining you. He leaves your apartment crying. He looks back at you one last time before he closes the door.

~Zayn's POV~

The boys and i were just sitting around talking when Niall comes back to the flat crying.

Harry:"What's wrong? What happened? "

Niall:"Hannah thinks i cheated. I think we broke up." With that he sobbed.

While the other boys tried talking to Niall, I went to see Hannah. She loved Niall more than anything so she must be so upset if she thinks he cheated which to be honest i know he would never do to her. She's his whole world. I open her unlocked flat door and stand outside her room.

Me:"Hannah please open up? It's Zayn."

Hannah:"I *sob* Don't *sob* want to *sob* talk."

Me:"Please? Hannah, Niall is a mess and i can tell you are too. Please just talk to me?"

I hear her climb out of bed and hear her feet pad across the floor. She opens the door and I go in. She went back to her bed and sobbed into the pillow.

Me:"so what happened?"

I climbed in next to her and rubbed her back.

Hannah:"He cheated on me. It's all over twitter with pictures."

I took Hannah's phone and as soon as I unlocked her phone I saw the last image she saw, a picture of what looked like Niall and a girl kissing.

I sighed and put the phone on the side table and just hugged Hannah from behind and rested my head on her arm.

Me:"It'll all be ok. I promise."

I decided to stay the night making sure she was ok. The next morning I made Hannah her favorite breakfast but she didn't eat.

For the next two weeks I would come, sometimes with Harry or Louis or Liam and try to get her to eat but she refused. Soon Hannah turned very pail, dark circles under her eyes, and she had to of lost at least 20 pounds.

Me:"Ok Hannah I'm taking you to the hospital."

Hannah:"Why?" She said solemnly

Me:"You're not eating, sleeping or even really moving. It's not good."

Hannah:"Just leave me here to die."

Me:"Don't say that. I don't want to hear that ever again you hear me?"

She didn't respond. She just sat there looking at nothing. Just a sad weak body on the couch.

Me:"I'll be back."

She just shook her head still looking at nothing.

I went back to our flat and took Liam, Louis and Harry to my room.

Me:"We need to do something. FAST. Hannah is pale as a ghost, she lost at least 20 pounds, doesn't sleep and just sits there either crying or looking at nothing."

Liam:"What do we do? Niall is doing the same as Hannah. He doesn't even acknowledge us."

Louis:"They need to talk. Did Niall see the pictures? "

Harry:"Ya. He said they're from a long time ago when he was drunk in a club in Ireland. Before Hannah."

Me:"Well we have to tell her that."

Louis:"I don't think she'll believe us. Niall needs to talk to her."

Liam:"Niall hasn't talked since he came home crying. I don't think he'll talk to her."

Harry:"If he truly loves her and knows she's his princess then he will."

We practically dragged Niall to Hannah's apartment. This had to end.. they were pretty much killing themselves. They HAD to work things out.

~END OF P.O.V~

~Hannah's P.O.V~

You saw Niall and cried but didn't move or say a word. He saw you and said nothing. He just looked at you crying your eyes out.

Liam:"Both of you have gotten to the point where we are afraid you'll hurt yourselves. Please talk to eachother."

While tears streamed down your face, you and Niall looked at eachother. They boys left the apartment and locked you both in.

For a good half-hour you both sat there in silence until Niall spoke up.

Niall:"They showed me the pictures.."

You didn't respond or even look at him.

Niall:"They are when i was drunk. I was at a club in Ireland a few years back and that's when they are from. I would never hurt you like that. You mean everything to me."

You still didn't move. You wanted to tell him how much you missed him and how much you love him but you were too weak. You got up and went to the bathroom to throw up. This had become a daily thing and it happened every few hours.

You brush your teeth then sat back on the couch with Niall. He had tears in his eyes again as he watched your weak little figure sit down. You had bones protruding and you were pale. When you thought he cheated, your world came crashing down. The life was sucked out of you. Apparently the same thing happened to Niall. He had dark dark circles under his eyes, disheveled hair, pale skin like a white sheet, and he lost weight too. His beautiful eyes that you loved so much, that used to sparkle and light up a room, were now dull and lifeless. He was just a mess as you were and it killed you to see your beautiful boy look so fragile and lifeless. You inch closer to his thin body and take his hand in yours. Tracing his protruding hand bones with your shaking fingers. You see his lips form a small smile out of the corner of your eye. You look up at him and his other hand slowly caresses your face. He runs his thumb back and forth on your cheek.

Niall:"I miss you prin... Hannah."

You:"I miss you too..."

After another moment of silence you speak.

You:"Niall?"

Niall:"Mhmm?"

You:"Can I be your princess again?"

Niall smiled and kissed your lips.

Niall:"You never stopped being my princess."

You rest your head on his chest and hear his heart beat race. He pulls you in closer and rests his head on yours.

You:"Niall?"

Niall:"Yes princess?"

You:"Do you swear to me you didn't cheat and never will?"

Niall:"I swear with all my heart. There is no one who can ever make me feel the way you make me feel. You're my entire world. When i saw how hurt you were and saw the way you winced when i came near you that night...my heart shattered. I don't ever wanna lose you ever again. I promise you, you're the only girl for me."

He caressed your cheek and looked into your eyes. He leaned forward and timidly kissed you. He rested his forehead on yours. You could feel his warm, sweet breath on your face. You've missed him so much and you never wanna lose him again. You could stay here in his arms forever. As if he was reading your mind, Niall sang Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.

Niall:" We'll do it all. Everything. On our own. We don't need anything, or anyone. If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words. Are said too much. They're not enough. If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told. Before we get too old Show me a garden, rhat's bursting into life.Let's waste time. Chasing cars. Around our heads. I need your grace. To remind me. To find my own. If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world? Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden rhat's bursting into life. All that I am. All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes. They're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well. Just know that these things will never change for us at all. If I lay here, if I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

You kiss his perfect lips.

The two of you lay down on the couch and he pulls you into him so that there is no space between you. For hours you both just lay there holding eachother and looking into eachother's eyes until you both fall asleep.

You had your beautiful world back and now your life was whole again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like