Sienna blakes and bens baby t...

By Courtneylisa01

Sienna is pregnant with Bens baby and her twisted daughter bookes her in for a termination, will she go ahead... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six

Chapter five

65 0 0
By Courtneylisa01

Sienna and ben go to the desk in the hospital
" hi erm sienna blake"
" ive got two appointments showing up . One for a scan and one for erm a terminaion, they may be an error one second"

A worried look spreads across siennas face.
" must be an error on the computer" says Ben not one bit suspitious.
" So is your appointment for a scan" says the woman behind the desk.
" yes of course it is , im not going
To abort my child am i !!! " sienna says angrily with her voice raised.
" im sorry it must be a accident. Please take a seat"
Sienna and Ben take a seat.

" what came over you, is their something you need to tell me?"
Sienna breaks down in tears.
" its Nico , Ben shes shes out of control she wants me to get rid of the baby"
" ill have a word dont worry" Ben says furious.
The doctor shouts Siennas name and they both enter the scan room.
" hello my names caroline im going to take your scan today ."
Sienna lies down.
" this might be cold" says the Nurse.
" there it is your babys little hearbeat" the nurse says pointing to the screen.
Bens eyes start to well up with tears
" i cant believe were having a baby" Ben says emotionally.
Ben and sienna hold hands.
" i just hope Nico loves it like we do" sienna says putting the atmosphere down.
"Shh sienna lets just get the scan and go" Ben says in a hurry to get out the room.
" thankyou" sienna says grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...