The Battlefield that is Highs...

By KaitAndEcho

"Stop it," I say "Oh. You know you want me,"To-Four says "No. You broke my heart." "And you broke my face. Wh... More

Before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four (Tobias)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Tris)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Music in this book
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#PrayForParis
Chapter 16
New book
Part 17
Epilogue
About me (Kait)
Alternate Epilogue
Tagged answer thing
Tagged

Chapter 13

237 4 1
By KaitAndEcho

Just a heads up: the quote above is from the book the Muted Mate. It is a really good book I suggest you go read it. All the credit to that quote goes to the author.

(Tris' POV)
After the nerf gun war last night, we decided to play dare. We played until we were all pretty drunk. So here I am, in bed, with no clothes, next to four, who also has no clothes on. Once again we set the alarm too early. I slam my fist down, but this time instead of scaring Tobias, I hit him.

"Sorry Four," my voice sounds really high, and annoying," I didn't mean to. But last night was fun. I think!"

"Shit not again," he says not looking over at me," Nita we can't do this again. Last time was a one time thing. I'm dating Tris and I can't cheat on her again. This, whatever it is, is over." When he finally looks over at me, he sees me with a shocked, pissed off, sad, broken expression. But, I refuse to let that cheating bastard see what I feel so, I put on an expressionless face.

"Get out," I say quietly. Scared that if I talk any louder, I'll break and start sobbing.

"Tris," he tries to explain," it's not what you think I-"

"It's not what I think," I start raising my voice starting to put my clothes on," so you didn't sleep with Nita while we were still dating. So you didn't just admit it to me thinking I was Nita, then try to lie to my face!"

"Tris I'm sorry. I am! It was a mistake,"he is crying now. I rarely see him cry. But, honestly, I don't care right now.

"Want to hear something," I start," I've heard sorry so many times in my life it's simply just another word with no meaning."

"When did you sleep with her. Was it before or after you took my virginity. Was I not good enough for you. Or were you tired of waiting for me?" I ask getting quieter again not wanting to wake anyone.

"After. It was after we had that big fight," the big fight I get it now," you know the one where Nita said she caught you cheating on me. So I thought I would get even and cheat on you with Nita. And when I found out you actually didn't cheat on me, I was so guilty and sorry. I just couldn't tell you. I'm sorry!"

"If your not getting out then I am," I slam the door shut, I slam it really hard. Hoping I wake Zeke and Uriah. I really need to talk to them. I walk to Zeke's room first. I broke. I am sobbing and my eyes look like fountains. I walk in after a small knock.

"I'm sorry Shauna," I apologize," I need my brother though. Can you please go get Uriah for me please?"

"Of course Tris," she instantly says, throwing Zeke a look that says that he will tell her what happened. Until Uriah comes in, Zeke just hugged me. Uriah walked in after about two minutes.

"Oh my god Tris! What happened," he coos.

"F-four ch-cheated on me with Nit-Nita," I sob stuttering a lot.

"I am going to kill that number boy," Uriah nearly shouts. Making me cry harder.

"Uriah, we can kill him later. Right now our little Bumble Bea needs us," Zeke says cradling me. Uriah, Zeke, and I are all in a group hug, me crying on their shoulders. Everyone, except Tob-Four, comes in and sees me crying.

"Where is Four," Peter asks making me cry harder at the mention of his stupid name," why isn't he helping Tris stop crying. I never really see her cry it's kinda depressing."

Zeke then tells them what happened and they all start to hug me as well until we are all in one big group dog pile on top of me.

(Zeke's POV)

I hate seeing my little sister cry. I hate that my best friend, well ex-best friend, cheated on her. I hate that Shauana might be pregnant due to my stupidity. I hate that everything is falling apart at the seams.

"Ok we still need to go to the store for the follow me around," Tris starts. She takes a deep breath and then starts again," someone go get Four. Wherever the hell that thing is!"

"What? No! He is no longer in this group. He hurt you Tris," I shout then get quieter towards the end.

"Oh boo hoo," she starts, making people laugh," just because he did something stupid, doesn't mean that you can't still being friends with him. You guys were friends before we started dating. You can't loose your best friend because of me Zeke." She has a point.

"Ok, I'll go get him," I get up walking out my room door and calling Four. He picks up almost instantly. "Where are you?"

"I'm still in our room," he replied.

"Stay there and get dressed then meet me in the kitchen," I commanded. Sounding colder than I wanted to.

Five minutes later, he walks into the kitchen. I stalk up to him slowly, then punch him. I punch him right in the eye. Then in the stomach.

"Ok I probably deserve a lot more then that," he comments.

"Hell ya you do," I start. Calmer now that I punched him," what the fucking hell were you thinking, cheating on my sister?"

"I don't know dude. All I know is that I made a mistake and I want her back."

"Ok well that's the girls job see if you can get them to forgive you and then help you get Tris back. But if you hurt her this next time, you will get out in the hospital."

"Don't plan on it," he replied. Good answer.

(Tris' POV) at the store

"Hey guys it's The Gang here for a follow me around. Yay," I say into the camera," so basically all we're doing, is we film us buying stuff and being stupid," I finish. The girls made me all better with the power of makeup.

"Ok so let us go," Uriah says stealing the camera away from me. He starts to jump out of our jeep but instead trips over the door and face plants into the concrete.

"Oh my god that was hilarious," Mar starts laughing her ass off," are you ok babe?"

"Ya lets just go before I really hurt myself," what got into him? Oh Four showed up. And he has a black eye. Ha Zeke got him good.

"Dude what happened to your face," Peter asks laughing.

"Nothing I just ran into a door," he grumbled. I smirk. Ya! If you call Zeke's face a door than sure!

Come on guys lets go," I say chuckling to my thought. Door my ass.

When we get inside the store, we head straight to the suitcases.

"Ok guys. Each couple gets one big suitcase and then each person gets one carry on," Will says," it makes the most sense." Christina must see my 'what the hell' face so she elbows Will and nods towards me. He notices me and mouths 'I'm sorry'. 'It's fine' I mouth back.

"Ok off we go I'll go this way and ya. No one follow me," I say. I walk away and I hear no footsteps following me.

"Omg," some teenage girl screams," it's Tris Prior from YouTube. Can I get your picture?"

"Well I have a better idea. My friends are here as well and we are filming. Do you want to be in the video?" She nods ferociously. I take her to the group. I see Lynn talking to the camera.

"Yo Lynn. I found a fan get the group together," she nods then texts everyone," ok guys so I was walking and I found a little fan of ours. What's you name hun?"

"My name is Arabella," she replies shyly.

"Well Arabella," I start," how would you like to spend a day with some of us?"

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," I state.

"Yes OMG I am going to spend the day with FourTris. My fave ship ever," she squeals.

"Well actually, the boys and Uriah are going to be getting everything ready for Disney. But us girls can go shopping and you can sing with us if you want," I suggest trying to not show the hurt behind my eyes. I guess she caught it though.

"Are you okay," she whispers to me.

"I'll tell you during our girl day today. Go tell your mom and we can start it now. I'm sure Uriah won't mind buying my stuff for me. Would you Uri?"

"No of course not Tris," he says ruffling my hair. And then we are off to our girls day. I bring a camera and the boys keep one. We'll edit to where both POV are in the follow me around vid.

This is going to be a long day.

Hey guys. Well there you go FourTris is no longer. But don't worry they'll come back sooner or later. Or will they? Read to find out.
Love y'all and as always
Stay divergent we can't be controlled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.5K 38
I chuckle and enter the hall. I'm instantly picked up and thrown over somebody's shoulder and am carried towards the locker room. I squeal and am aga...
21.2K 520 73
COMPLETED From the moment Zeke and Uriah Pedrad came home with him, she hated him. There wasn't a problem because he hated her too. Everyone was used...
28.8K 961 59
I grab his hand and take a deep breath. "Thank you for making me feel happy and alive again. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't met you." ...
10.4K 797 29
●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. But here's the news: she's Divergent, j...