Cigarettes, Rebels And Me, #1...

By _legallycrazy_

"Do you have any fucking idea how mad it makes me when I see that you don't do anything about your situation... More

Synopsis - CRAM
Chapter 1 - Are You Deaf Or Something?
P.P.S: Help Needed!
Chapter 2 - So You Observe Him
Chapter 3 - Do I Make You Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Are You Saying You're Gay?
Chapter 5 - Is Your House Blind? I Can't See A Thing
Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella
Chapter 7 - If I Don't Get A Damn PhD, I'll Be Sure To Castrate You
Chapter 8 - I Think We'll All Be Dead By Tomorrow
Chapter 9 - I Think I Might Be Irrevocably In Love With Him
Chapter 10 [Colton's POV] - Insomniac
Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise
Chapter 12 - You Do Know That You're Pretty Too, Right?
Chapter 13 - I Just Want Us To Be Normal
Chapter 14 - I Really, Really Like Him
NEW STORY
Chapter 15 - Doll, Huh?
Chapter 16 - They're The Bad Guys And We're The Good People
Chapter 17 - I Just Expressed My Feelings Like An Open Book
I Love You.
Chapter 18 - With You? I'd Love To
Chapter 19 - Now Would Be The Best Opportunity To Kiss You
Chapter 20 [Colton's POV] - I Need Love
Chapter 21 - Ella Collins Is Never Done With Tears
Chapter 22 - What A Bad Boy
Chapter 23 - You Never Stop Worrying When It Comes To Colton Andrews
Chapter 24 - My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 25 - Macy Told Me Everything
Chapter 26 [Colton's POV] - It Was All About You, Ella
Chapter 27 [Colton's POV] -You Tried To Steal The Girl I Like
Chapter 28 [Colton's POV] - Out Of Air Already?
One Shot Competition!
Chapter 29 [Colton's POV] - Friendship, Heartbreak, Love And Other Drugs
Chapter 30 [Colton's POV] - Today Is Officially The National Lying Day
Chapter 31 - I'm In Love With Colton
Epilogue - Colton's POV
A Letter From Me To You
Wilting Hearts - New Story, One Shot Comp. Winner & General Stuff
One Shot Winning Entry by ravina_b
SEQUEL TO CRAM

Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter]

9.2K 450 215
By _legallycrazy_

.Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter].

☆Ella and Colton in the media bar to the top!

Song: Fool's Gold - One Direction | Red - Taylor Swift | Moments - One Direction

looong last chapter! Don't forget to leave me tons of comments! ;D

****

(Unedited)

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Hmm?"

I look up at Colton, realizing that he's staring down at me. I don't want to answer his question, so I just shrug him off, mumbling something under my breath, hoping that he'll drop the subject.

But apparently he doesn't want to.

"C'mon, doll, tell me," he teases me, closing in and turning his body so as to face me. His arm accidentally brushes against mine, and my body heats up as if on fire.

Is it wrong of me to ignore Colton and give him the cold-shoulder for something I'm not even sure he's done, because let's face it: it might be the case that Bethany lied to me about sleeping with my boyfriend.

"I'm just... not feeling like doing anything today," I lie, staring at the TV in front of me.

I don't know how we ended up like a scene in a cliché movie, but we did; Colton and me, we've been watching Harry Potter movies since he came over. Sheets are wrapped around our legs and a bowl of chips is kept between us, a couple of empty cans of juice on the floor.

Mom and Dad are out for work, and Cam is God knows where; I just know that I was alone at home, browsing stuff off the internet when Colton came waltzing in the house, claiming to have not seen me since years; quite the drama queen.

The small kiss he gave me, wrapping his arms around me as I sat on top of the kitchen counter with the laptop on my lap, made everything seem surreal, and made me forget every word uttered from Bethany's mouth, but that excitement of seeing Colton had been short-lived.

My boyfriend has no idea what I'm thinking right now, as his arm snakes behind me, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

"Ella."

"Yes?" I say, glancing at him, his arms providing me warmth.

"Talk to me; you're too quiet today." Colton's tone is so genuine that I want to drop everything and hug him tightly, not letting him go.

"I know," I say finally, a sigh escaping my lips, a small smile erupting on my face when I think that he cares.

"Go on." Colton gives my shoulder another squeeze, making my heart go in a twitterpatted state.

"I-I met Bethany the other day," I begin nervously, looking at him to see if his expression changes when I mention my sister, but it doesn't; he's listening to me attentively, and that's what keeps me from crying: the love in his eyes.

"And it didn't go well," I say, looking at my hands, and then hear Colton sigh.

"It's Bethany, what do you expect?"

The next words slip from my mouth before I can even comprehend what I'm saying. "That didn't stop you from sleeping with her."

Colton's eyes widen and he sits up straight at my words, his arm around me immediately gone.

I should've expected that.

"She told you that?"

"Yes."

"Well, she wasn't lying," Colton mumbles after a long pause, looking away.

Why isn't he looking at me? According to Bethany, they did it long ago, right?

I really want to trust my sister's words right now, as I watch Colton's reaction.

The silence that forms around us is nerve-wracking as no one says a word, and I take a few deep breaths, feeling a pit form in my stomach. I get up on my feet, feeling sick, and say, "Why don't you say something?"

Colton looks up, his eyes holding no emotion, making me angry.

Why doesn't he tell me immediately that it was a mistake? Why doesn't he come towards me and console me, reassuring me that what Bethany and he had was a fling? Did he like her back then? Does he like her now?

"Colton!" I almost shout, tears threatening to spill down my face and I don't think I can keep them in for long. "Do you even have anything to say?"

"I do," Colton whispers, running his hands through his hair with an exasperated sigh, but doesn't elaborate, which aggravates me further.

But I don't say anything, waiting for him to continue.

"Would you... would you believe me if I said that it didn't mean anything?" he finally breaths out, his eyes slowly turning upwards to look at me, but I still don't say anything, crossing my arms against my chest, contemplating things over.

Colton's a player...

Bethany's lingering words echo in my head, and I honestly don't know what to think.

I just want to believe Colton, but the thought that he may be having some kind of attraction towards my sister, makes me sick.

"I don't know," I answer honestly, a single teardrop sliding down my cheeks, but I wipe it off hastily, closing my eyes as I look at the ground, not wanting to meet gazes with Colton. "Should I believe it? Can I?"

"You can," he whispers, his voice a little hoarse as he gets up to walk towards me, but I stop him.

"No, stay there, please. I want to know everything."

"Okay," Colton agrees, gulping, his eyes moist.

What is he thinking right now? There's not a reason for him to feel emotional; it's me who's in a horrible position.

He cares a lot about you, and probably doesn't want to lose you, my conscience says gently, but I push the voice in my head behind; I don't want to get my hopes up and end up being disappointed in the end.

"Did you ever like Bethany?" I ask Colton, not really wanting to know the answer as his lips begin to move.

Please say no.

"No."

My heart sighs in immense relief.

"If it makes you feel better, I think she's a bitch-" Colton begins, but I cut him off with a look.

"Don't push it."

"Right. Sorry," he says sheepishly, scratching the nape of his neck uncertainly.

Please stop looking so freaking good all the time, I think, as my heart leaps in my throat when Colton rolls his bottom ring-clad lip in his mouth, looking at me expectantly, waiting for me to question him further.

"What are you planning to do to me?"

I had to ask him this question.

"What do you mean?" he asks me, looking confused.

But I can feel my heart thudding in chest, waiting to jump out. "Do you genuinely like me, or are you planning to sleep with me too, and then leave me, like the rest of the girls? If that's your plan, then you'd better stop right now, because this small information about you and Bethany has me on the edge of a cliff already, it'll be horrible for me to know later that you were just playing me-"

"Ella!" Colton's raised voice interrupts me, and he gets up as fast as lightening, his face red. "What the fuck are you going on about? Do you have any idea?"

"Then what should I think, huh?" I yell at him, "how am I supposed to react to all this? Just brush it off and behave as if I don't know that you and my sister had sex? I'm sorry if I say that's not something I can digest so fast!"

"Well, I'm not telling you to!" Colton snaps. "You're just stretching it too far. It's not fair of you to doubt my feelings for you-"

"Great, now you're blaming me?" I say, heat running to my face, his words making me furious.

"I'm not blaming you! Okay, I get it, it's upsetting to know about me and Bethany, but you can't just assume that I don't like you! You don't know how much I like you, Ella, and it's fucking infuriating to hear you doubt my feelings."

"But-" I start, narrowing my eyes, but Colton shuts me up again.

"No, you listen to me," he says hotly. "I won't stand here, watching you blabbering about something you don't know. I..." Colton stops, his voice strained.

"Holy shit," he whispers under his breath, running his hands over his face. "I think about you all day." Colton's chest heaves and so does his entire body. "If there's anything I'm about to do, the first thing that comes to my mind is how will Ella react to this? What will she think of me if I do this?

"When I sleep, I dream about you; about us," he whispers, walking towards me, and the butterflies in my stomach almost make me pass out in excitement.

"I think about you in the shower, and not in a good way," Colton confesses, and I don't know why, but that makes me giggle and blush.

"This... your laugh, it's like music to my ears Ella, and your smile... it drives me crazy. You affect me so much, so forgive me if I get mad when you say I don't feel a fucking thing for you."

I open my mouth to say something, but Colton beats me to it again.

"Fuck Bethany, I don't want her creating any unnecessary problems between us, and problems which aren't even present. She can go to hell for all I care. And fuck you, Ella Collins, for listening to her."

My eyes snap up to meet his when he says that, but there isn't anger in his voice; his striking, blue eyes hold a soft expression in them as they stare right into my soul.

I'm about to have a heart attack.

"I'm sorry, Colton," I whisper at him in a low voice, closing in on him, taking his hands in mine, my palms wrapping themselves against his fingers. "I'm so sorry for assuming everything."

"It's okay, doll," he nods, smiling slightly at me, and then looks down at our entwined fingers.

"I'm glad that we made at least one thing clear," he says, taking my other hand and tangling my fingers in his, pulling me closer from the waist with his other hand with a small tug.

"And what is that?" I say, resting my head against his chest, but he holds my chin with his index finger, making me look at him, making my breaths turn heavier by the minute.

"That I love you, silly."

Oh my God, he did not...

I look up, a smile slowly erupting on my face and growing wider and wider, until my cheeks hurt really bad.

"Colton, you amazing, amazing boy!" I gush, attacking him in a big, tight hug, surprising him so much that he falls down on the couch behind him, dragging me down with him.

None of us says anything as we just smile at each other, lying in each others arms, however unromantically, but that's the least of my bothers right now.

"Is that... is that a yes?" Colton asks unsurely, and I just stare at him, overwhelmed by the cuteness of him and the situation.

And then I simply kiss him, pressing my lips onto his tightly, kissing him as if it's the end of the world, holding in my breath, as both of us savour each other's lips.

Finding the need of oxygen, I pull away slowly, my heart racing so fast, and my body almost shaking from euphoria.

"That was amazing," both of us whisper at the same time, causing me to giggle a little, and just when I open my mouth to say something, a voice cuts me off.

"I did not just walk in on my best friend and sister heavily making out and confessing their love for each other," my brother gasps placing the shopping bags in his hands, on the floor, and to my surprise, Ethan and Macy emerge from behind him, wide grins on their faces.

"Cam, you're such a dork!" Macy slaps Cam's shoulder, and I realize I need to get off Colton's lap, but as I move away, Colton's grip on my waist tightens.

My heart goes into overdrive, the feel of his fingers around me feeling amazing.

"Why did you interrupt them? She was just about to say the L-word back to him."

"Relax Mace, don't pressurise her," Ethan rolls his eyes, and I look at him in surprise when he calls Macy by a nickname, and she does too.

Are they back together?

"I-I mean, Macy," Ethan corrects himself, sharing a look with Colton sheepishly, who gives a low whistle.

"Can I atleast go inside?" Cam groans, causing Colton to click his tongue impatiently and say:

"Don't be so immature, dude. Here watch." He kisses me on the cheek slowly, glancing at Cam with a smirk, and trails slow kisses towards my lips, making a warm sensation pass from between my legs. Colton then kisses my lips slowly, and Ethan and Macy's hooting and cheering sounds are blocked from my mind, the only thing that I can focus on are Colton's lips on me.

"I love you," Colton repeats with a whisper, making me smile again.

"Guess what, Mr. Rebel..." I mutter as my gaze on his slightly swollen lips, my wild side wanting to kiss him senseless.

Colton smirks a little at the horrible nickname, flicking my nose.

"I love you, too."

****

i wanna scream out so loud, but im controlling my hormones.

but can i please scream? please?

AAAAAAGAHAHHGGGGHHHHGGHHHHHHHH AKSHSDJSKSHSKSJSHSHHSGDGSJAKALSJSHSKSKJSJSHDGSJSKAJDHEJSKSLSIEUBEVDNXKSOWHDBXHDUSBD!!!

THEY CONFESSED! THEY CONFESSED! OMGGGGGG!!!

ok im turning my fan girl mode off x)

Guyzzzz how did you find the chapter? :D I tried my best, but idk how it has turned out. I'm just too excited bcuz Colton and Ella said the L word to each other! ♡ hawwww

Comment what you think! ;)

Goal: 40 votes until the epilogue

-Crazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.8K 44
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
58.2K 1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
77K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
447K 21.2K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...