The Twin Gilbert

Bởi multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... Xem Thêm

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 35: Meet Kira

944 24 10
Bởi multi_fandom2015

I run down the stairs and pick up my bag. I run into the kitchen and grab a waffle right as it pops out of the toaster. I feel someone grab my hand and I look up. "Dad! Come on! I'm hungry!"

"Sorry sweetheart, but you know my rules. If I make the food, I get a bite." He says, smiling.

I stuff the rest of the waffle into my mouth and give him satisfied grin. I swallow and shout, "Lena! Jer! Come down! We are gong to be late!" I hear footsteps as I grab the rest of the waffles. Elena and Jeremy rush into the kitchen to see me holding the food. "I'll be waiting in the car." I say smirking. I take a bite from the first waffle and they groan.

"Iz, be nice and give a waffle to your brother and sister." My mother says from the table. I throw them each a waffle. "There you go, sweetheart."

"Miranda, don't be so hard on her! She's just having some fun!" Jenna says as she walks in.

I hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it." I say walking to it. I open the door to see a blonde-haired devil.

"Hello love." Klaus says as memories start to flash in front of my eyes. I slam the door as my parents, Aunt Jenna and my siblings come to see whats wrong.

"Izzy? What happened?" My father asks.

"How are you alive? How is Jenna alive?"

"Sweetheart, calm down."

I then hear the door creak open behind me. I turn around to see the door leading into darkness.

"Izzy, come back here!" My mom yells.

I start to walk towards the door. "Isabella Gilbert, stay away from that door!" I ignore her and walk outside. I start walking and bump into something. Suddenly lights come on from somewhere and I look down. There I see the bodies of everyone I love: Mom, Dad, Jenna, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Scott, Stiles, Derek, Allison, Lydia. For as far as I can see, all there is, are bodies.

"Izzy! Are you listening to me? What's wrong?" I look around, with tears streaming down my face. Lydia and Allison are standing in front of me. Allison looks pale, while Lydia looks concerned.

"I--I..." I can't speak.

"You saw things, didn't you?" Lydia asks as she wipes my tears away. I nod and she leads Allison and I to Scott and Stiles.

"...You are seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asks.

"How did you know?" Scott asks, shocked.

"Because it's happening to all four of you." Lydia says, stopping us behind the boys.

Lydia leads us all back to the school, "Well, well, looks who is no longer the crazy one!" She says, sarcastically.

"We are not crazy." Allison says.

"Hallucinations? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you are fine."

"We did die and come back to life..." Scott says.

"Well, I didn't!" I say raising my hand. "And my sister died too, and none of this happened to her." The bell rings at the worst moment ever.

"Keep an eye on each other." Stiles says. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." He says, walking away.

"Enjoying what?" She says, smiling a little.

I then go to my first class: History. I notice there is a new teacher and sit in the back next to a Japanese girl.

"Hi, I'm Isabella, but call me Izzy. What's your name?" I ask the girl.

She looks at me, surprised, "Kira. Why are you talking to me? No one has said a word to me in the past 3 weeks..."

"Because I'm nicer." I say, smirking, trying to forget the hallucination.

I turn my attention to the new teacher. "Hello, I am Mr. Yukimura and I will be taking over for you previous history teacher. My family and I moved here 3 weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira." Kira slumps down in her seat. I grab her hand and squeeze it reassuringly. "Or you might not since she has never mentioned anyone from school. Or brought home a friend." She bangs her head on the desk and I giggle a little bit. "Either way, there she is." Everyone looks back at the noise, as Kira slowly brings her head up and smiles, embarrassed. She then looks at me and looks around the room, settling on Scott. I smile, knowing that look. She likes him.

I look over at Scott and see him looking at the floor, breathing hard. I whisper, "Scott, calm down. It's not real." He calms down and we get on with class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk out with Kira and notice Stiles having trouble with his lock. I turn back to Kira as she asks, "Who is that guy?"

"Who? The one having trouble with the lock?"

"No, the other one." She asks looking down.

"That is Scott." I say before looking back at her, except I don't see her. I see Jenna's grey dead face looking back at me. I start to breathe harder, trying to tell myself it's not real.

"Izzy? Something wrong?" Jenna asks, in a mixture of Kira's voice and her own.

"Kira? Can I talk to you?" I snap back to the present, to see Kira looking at me weirdly.

"Sorry, I gotta go. See you later?" I say turning to see Scott and Stiles go into a class room. I run in with them and see that Scott's eyes are glowing.

I get in and sit in a corner and calm myself. I finally control my breathing when Scott starts to tell us to back off. I stand up and Stiles looks at me, "Your eyes are glowing too!"

"Well, I can control it. For now help me with Scott." I say walking towards him. He digs his nails into his hands and his fangs pop out. I run over and pin him to the floor and watch his eyes turn back to his normal brown color.

"Pain makes you human." Scott says, panting.

"Scott this isn't just in our heads, this is real." I say.

Stiles walks over and crouches near us. "It's not just you, it's getting bad for me too. I am having dreams where I literally need to scream myself awake. And sometimes, I don't even know if I woke up." He says.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"You know how you an tell if you are dreaming? You can't read. More and more in the past few days, I have been having trouble reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't put the letters in the right order."

"Like now?" I ask.

"I can't read a thing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day things have been getting worse. Everywhere I go all I see are the faces of the dead people that surround me. We are all sitting around a table while Scott talks about justifying our weird behavior.

"So someone has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?"

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stiles adds. I am looking around and I see two people walking towards me. I straighten up as the group keeps talking: something about Isaac being locked in a freezer. As the figures come closer, I start to recognize them and my eyes widen. I turn away and try to focus on the group, and luckily they don't notice my behavior.

"Izzy." I hear and don't turn back. I close my eyes. "IZZY!" I turn back to see my mother and father. A third figure comes up behind them and rips their heads from their bodies. I gasp softly and look to see that the third figure is Klaus. I get up and walk away with my things. I get to my car and lock the doors and breathe.

"Hello love." I hear from the back. I refuse to look, so I close my eyes. "Look at me." I stay facing forward, with my eyes closed, and tears running down my face. "LOOK AT ME!" He screams. I slowly look in the mirror and see Klaus, smirking and covered in blood.

I run out of the car and into the woods. I hear footsteps behind me but keep running. I get to an open space and scream falling to my knees. My head feels like it is about to explode and I can't take it anymore. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I scream, cradling my head. I feel a hand on my head and look up to see Elijah. "Make them leave me alone." I whimper.

He just looks at me weirdly. He then gently puts a hand on my temple and I scream as I see everything I have experienced over the past month. I finally stop and hear people calling my name. I look up at Elijah and whisper, "Please don't tell anyone. Please..." He then whooshes away and I am over come with pain. I hold my head again to keep from screaming. I look up to see Scott and Isaac running towards me, with Stiles, Allison and Lydia not far behind. That is the last thing I see before Klaus walks up to me and breaks my neck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCOTT'S POV

We were all sitting at lunch when Izzy just leaves. I let her go because Kira, the new girl come to the table and explains what she thinks might be happening to us.

"There is a tibetan word for it, 'Bardo'. It literally means 'in-between state', the state between life and death."

"And what do they call you?" Lydia says, annoyed.

"Kira," I say, earning me a look from the rest of the table. "She's in out history class."

Lydia then asks her a question related to intelligence as I listen for Izzy. I hear a car door shut and some running.

"...All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations: some you see, some you hear. And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities." She says, fascinated by this stuff.

"Wrathful deities? What are those?" Isaac asks, judging her. I get a little mad by how everyone is reacting.

"Like demons, I guess." She says.

"Demons... Great." Stiles says, sarcastically.

"Hold on, if there are different stages, then what is the last one?" Allison asks.

"Death, you die." She says as if it is the most normal thing ever. I then hear someone scream, 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' I turn my head at the same time as Isaac. I look at him and we both know who it is. We all get up and thank Kira and start walking to where we heard the scream. We then hear another more painful scream and start running towards it. I then see Izzy curled up on the ground, passed out. I pick her up and drive her to Deaton.

He checks her out and says that she is fine. He then tells Stiles and I that we have a door open, in our minds and that we need to close it as soon as possible. I then hear the door ring. Deaton goes out to see who it is.

"Hello, I am looking for Isabella?" I hear Elijah say. I run out and tell Deaton that he is a friend. We come back and Izzy is shivering and sweating.

"She wasn't doing that a second ago, I swear!" Stiles says.

Elijah then touches her temple and she gasps, waking up. He then bites his wrist and offers his blood to her, "It will help." He says, bringing it to her mouth. She drinks a little before jumping off of the table.

"What happened? Did you--?"

"Don't worry Isabella, let me take you home." Then she screams and falls to the floor, twitching. I run over but get electrocuted.

Elijah walks forward and picks her up. She is still conscious as another jolt of energy makes her scream. Elijah runs out of the building and Stiles and I walk out to see the Sheriff. He asks us to help him with a case. A woman and two girls drove off the road 8 years ago and one of the girl's bodies was never found. He wanted my help to find her. I hesitate, thinking of Izzy.

"Scott, come on, Elijah will help her." Stiles says, so I agree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIJAH'S POV

I take a screaming Isabella back to her apartment but can't get in. When she notices, she whispers, "Come in," before grinding her teeth from pain. I set her down on her bed as another shock vibrates through her body.

I sit down next to her and go into her mind, so I can take some of the pain away. I keep doing this for hours, before I need blood. I can't leave so I yell, "HELP!" A man comes running in and I run over to him, "Don't scream." I then feed until he is almost dead. "Forget what happened and clean up your wound." I say, getting him out of the apartment.

I then go back to sitting next to Isabella, trying to take her mind off of the pain.

Hope you like!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

648 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
13.6K 312 33
ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ In a world where Mystic Fal...
206K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...
315K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...