Fairy Tail: My Trainer (Nastu...

By AnimeFanficPlus

Lucy Heartfilia has had a rough time in life. Her first marriage was a failure due to Laxus' unfaithfulness... More

Prologue: Fairy Squad
Chapter 1: Ultimate date
Chapter 2: Threeway Camp?
Chapter 3: Worth it
Chapter 4: Assistant
Chapter 5: Yellow and Pink Sunset
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Perfect Holiday
Chapter 8: Love, Golden
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 11: Moving on finally
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: Road to sweetness
Chapter 14: Beauty and Majesty
Chapter 15: Ceremony
Epilogue: Positive
Extra Chapter 16: Happy
Unparalleled Creatures

Chapter 10: Pinky promise

7K 219 230
By AnimeFanficPlus

Lucy's POV
-Lucy: "H-he's...what?!" I yell out, my eyes slowly getting full of tears.

-Natsu: "Luce! What's wrong?! Who the hell is that?!" I ignore Natsu and continue on the phone.

-Commander: "We believed we had proof of his death but he's been recognized. He's been living in Afghanistan ever since the day we thought he was gone. He's here in the military base of Tokyo and the first person he asked for was you." I could hear Master's and Natsu's voice, but just ignored them.

-Lucy: "Alright, I'll be on my way. Thank you." I close the phone and stay frozen for a period of time. I could hear Master's and Natsu's voice, but just ignored them. My heartbeat was threatening me. I felt as if I wanted to die, or live in a hole. I didn't know what to feel due to my shock. I didn't know if I should be glad or terrified of the outcome. I believe I was both. I should have fought for more evidence. I should have known that wasn't enough to determine his death. I should have demanded his body. Finally, all of my mixed emotions filled in. Before I knew it, I threw the cellphone at the wall, started crying loudly and fell onto my knees. Natsu dropped to the floor next to me and started hugging me for comfort.

-Natsu: "Tell me when you're ready sweety. Just breathe in, and breathe out." There's nothing better than a person comforting you without saying 'Its ok' , because most of the times...its not.

-Lucy: "Master." I say with a dried throat tone. He looks at me and I take a deep breath. "The person I was speaking to on the phone was a comrade of Laxus, he informed me that Laxus has been alive all this time. H-he... he's been living in Afghanistan all this time!" I yell with a shaky voice and fall apart again. Master's eyes were wide and his expression couldn't define his feelings. He was speechless.

-Natsu: "Baby, isn't that a good thing? You can tell him that you forgive him now. You... I...." He shuts his eyes and takes a deep breath. "I understand if you don't want to continue our relationship..." He says, his voice full of pain. My insides felt as if they were being ripped apart. I started receiving nausea at the thought of not being with Natsu. It got even worse when I remembered how I was with Laxus.

-Lucy: "No no no, don't leave me Natsu... I-I need you." I say gripping onto his shirt. He smiles slowly and slightly. He held my hand and kissed it.

-Natsu: "Well, I trust you. I can take you and stay in the car. I doubt he'd want to see his ex wife's boyfriend." He says running his hand through my hair. I nodded and smiled myself.

-Lucy: "Master, lets go. I'm taking you with me." I say smiling up at him. His face hasn't changed the slightest but slowly, it turned into a happy one. He jumped off his chair.

-Makarov: "Let's go brats!" He yells enthusiastically. We walked out of his office and arriving to the door, I froze. 'Should I tell Mira...? But she's moved on...' I think about it hard. "What's wrong child?" I look up at him and smile.

-Lucy: "I was just wondering if I should bring Mira..." Natsu starts scratching his neck.

-Natsu: "Lucy, I love Mira and all but... he asked for his wife... not mistress. I think you should tell her that he's here and okay but they should meet up another time. Actually, you should let him talk to Mira himself." I looked down and nodded. We walked out, and entered Natsu's car. I started thinking, what should I even tell him? What if he wants to get back together with me? I want to be with Natsu, but I don't want to leave him hanging either.

'What do I tell him? What should I do?' I looked down at my lap and felt tears stream down once again, not noticing until I see them fall. 'Mom...help me...'

~

We were now walking into the military base that I haven't returned to in so long. I decided to tell Natsu to not stay in the car but not enter to see Laxus either...unless he asks for it. Everyone was staring at me like if I were an alien, they were all whispering many different things.

-???: "She's the missing now found military's wife."

-???: "But I thought they got divorced!"

-???: "Not according to Laxus." Hearing his name made me shiver. I was getting anxious, my breathing was uneven. I felt Natsu's hand in mine and he was squeezing it slightly.

-Natsu: "You're a strong woman Luce, you can always handle whatever is coming." He says as he kisses my forehead. I smile up at him softly and started breathing normally again. "So um... did you get divorced with Laxus or did you stay widow or something? I mean by that time..." I looked down at the ground while we were walking.

-Lucy: "Well, before he 'died' we were going through the process of divorce but never finalized it because of the incident. I was classified as a widow but I cut down the name by publishing that I didn't want to be one because we were getting a divorce... A-are you mad?" He looked in my way, wide eyed and scrunched eyebrows.

-Natsu: "Why would I be mad? You didn't have to tell me the details back then, just the main picture. Which you did." I gazed up at him, admiring how great he is with everyone. 'How did I get so lucky to have someone like Natsu in my life?' I smiled to myself, lost in thought. So lost that I didn't even realize that we had arrived at the office. Natsu looked at me and motioned that he'd be out here so I nodded. I took in a deep breath while my hand was tightening on the door knob until a soft hand was there with mine. When I look, I see master with an anxious face as well. He nods once to me and we open the door slowly. I peek in my head to find a blonde hair, well built man sitting on a couch, his back facing us. He turns around, wide eyed.

-Lucy: "L-La-Laxus..." I say silently, he stands up and walks towards me fast. I was frozen. He wrapped his hands around me and kissed my forehead.

-Laxus: "Its so nice to feel this skin again..." He says more to himself than anyone else. He starts hugging me tightly and I was still wide eyed looking into the space. 'Why am I so shocked when I knew he was here...' I ask myself. He let go of the hug and his face was less than an inch away from mine, his nose touching mine and upper lip on mine as well.

-Lucy: "Laxus..." I say as I separate from him. The office door and wall was made of glass so you could see through it. Natsu was leaning on the wall, witnessing everything without letting Laxus notice.

-Laxus: "I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Lucy. I should have never cheated on you, I've learned my lesson since I was separated from you. Please... forgive me..." My eyes started turning into a bowl full of water. I smiled slightly.

-Lucy: "I forgave you a long time ago." I say softly. My voice was jumpy but he lightens up. His closeness to me was massive. It's been such a long time that I felt his breath on me. He started getting closer and closer, and his lips were on mine but I backed away quickly. "But that doesn't mean we'll get back together..." I say while a tear streams down my cheek. I looked out the room to see Natsu sitting on the floor with his knees high. His hands were on his knees gripping so tight that you could see his nails ripping it apart. Bleeding. 'He must hate this' I thought. Laxus caught where I was gazing upon and he looked down.

-Laxus: "I see, so you've moved on..." I look at him and give him a weak smile.

-Lucy: "I have... but--"

-Laxus: "But nothing." He looks up at me and gives me a weak smile as well. "I didn't come back to take away your happiness. I understand." He says, focusing on me until he sees a small figure behind me. The small figure was crying, very, very low. As if hiding it to not interrupt. I knee down to Master's way and hug him tightly.

-Lucy: "Go on." I whisper in his ear, he sniffs and nods. I stood up and back away from them. "I'll give you two some privacy." Laxus was staring at him with a shocked face, speechless just like his grandad. I opened the door and walked out to find Natsu with his nails digging into his skin. I'm not sure if the blood are from his knees or nails. He stood up and looked at me in pain, not his physical pain... but emotional one.

-Natsu: "You made the right decision if it makes you happy Lucy. Don't think otherwise..." My eyes widened at what he was saying, he even said my normal name. "Don't worry about me. It's ok, he needs you at a time like this..."

-Lucy: "Natsu, stop." I say whisper.

-Natsu: "I mean he must miss you like crazy..." His fist was now releasing some red as well since he was stabbing it with his nails.

-Lucy: "Natsu...stop." I say lowly, but a little louder.

-Natsu: "He had to feel amazing having you in front of his eyes and on his lips." He said without breathing.

-Lucy: "Natsu! Stop!" I then shout, not wanting to hear such words from him.

-Natsu: "I just want you to be happy! Your forgiveness has made you more mature Lucy. Enough to not throw your marriage away just like that. Go on, take the gold you have right in front of you. Don't worry about me, you've given me the best four months of my life. And I won't forget them. I don't blame you. Don't let guild eat you up if you want to be with him. I just... I need you to be happy. Thats all! Thats all I want and need..." He started looking down clenching his teeth. Trying to hold back the pain sounding through his throat. It was burning me up to see him in such pain.

-Lucy: "If you want me to be happy, don't leave my side then..." I say with my voice cracking. "That kiss didn't mean that we're back together! I didn't kiss him, he kissed me! He saw you and knew I had moved on." His saddened face changed into a confused one.

-Natsu: "Wait, are you saying--"

-Lucy: "I love you. I love you, so so so much. Natsu don't ever think that I'll leave you for someone else, because I adore you Natsu. Only you." I say as I'm walking towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. Wanting him to feel the love I have for him.

Natsu's POV
This warmth... this warmth I thought I had lost. It's filling up the gap I had thought I'd lost.

-Lucy: "We still have so many adventures to do together." She says while kissing my ear softly. I felt my neck getting wet because of her tears.

-Natsu: "I'm sorry for ever doubting you." Her shaking breathing gave her out. Her throat started giving away hurting laughs.

-Lucy: "Just... be yourself. Selfish is yourself."

-Natsu: "Yeah but, I can't be selfish with you Luce..." I say with all my sincerity.

-Lucy: "Oh my God, please don't stop using that nickname." She let go of me and cupped her hands on my cheeks giggling. "It kind of hurt hearing you use my normal name..."

-Natsu: "I am such an idiot--"

-Laxus: "No, you're not." A deep voice booms, making me tense up. I look up in front of me slowly with a confused face, as well as Luce when she turns around. "I'm glad you gave her what I couldn't..." He mumbles, looking ashamed but relieved as well. "Laxus, Laxus Dreyar." He says as he gives me his hand to shake, and so I did.

-Natsu: "Natsu Dragneel. Thank you... for understanding..."

-Lucy: "Um, Natsu and I have been--"

-Laxus: "--together for four months. Yeah, grandfather informed me..." He says with a weak smile. "Take care of her, Natsu?"

-Natsu: "Well, she doesn't really need me to take care of her." Luce started giggling silently. "But I will protect her the best I could." I say as a reassuring smile creeps onto my lips.

-Laxus: "Thank you." I nodded, grabbed Luce's hand and we started walking away, leaving gramps with him.

-Lucy: "Natsu...your nails and knees..." She says low, looking hurt.

-Natsu: "Don't worry about it. I had to spray my frustration on something without breaking anything."

~

-Lucy: "17, 18, 19, 20, Stop!" I almost broke the pencil writing on fruits and vegetables rapidly but it was just one letter left when she said stop. So I wrote the one letter. "Cheater! Stupid cheater! Its a zero!"

-Natsu: "Nuh huh."

-Lucy: "Yuh huh."

-Natsu: "Nuh huh."

-Lucy: "YUH HUH!" She yells making me crack up.

-Natsu: "It was just one letter!" She huffed her cheeks and laid her back against the bed. We were playing the game Stop, a game where you pick a letter and it has to be the first letter of all of the words. The paper had...

Name | Last Name | Thing | Animal | Fruits/Vegetables | Country/State | Total

It was the last row we were doing and of course, she won. After playing, she threw out the papers and started cuddling up against my warm body.

-Lucy: "Hi." She says as her big brown orbs gaze into my onyx ones from my chest.

-Natsu: "Hello gorgeous." I say with a British accent and she rolls her eyes.

-Lucy: "Oooh, speaking of which... lets watch The Vampire Diaries!"

-Natsu: "Ugh, no!"

-Lucy: "Yep." She states while grabbing the playstation 4 control and turns on Netflix.

-Natsu: "Can we please watch Dexter or Supernatural instead?" I plead.

-Lucy: "No. Though Fifty Shades of Grey came out in Netflix as well. I thought it wouldn't since its so inappropriate."

-Natsu: "We are SO not watching porn in my room." She looks at my way and raises her eyebrows up and down. 'Dirty, dirty girl' I thought.

-Lucy: "Oh please its not literal pornography... right?"

-Natsu: "Just...pick something already." The thought of watching Fifty Shades of Grey scares me. Crossing my fingers hoping she'll say The Vampire Diaries which I prefer...

-Lucy: "Fifty Shades it is!" Crap.

~

-Lucy: "Um...that movie was..." She said awkwardly. The movie finally ended and she seems very disturbed, as did I. Not to mention I felt rather uncomfortable...

-Natsu: "Nothing like the book." Yes yes yes, I did read the book. I never wanted to watch the movie because some books should just... stay books. She looked at me with a questioning face and a mocking one at the same time.

-Lucy: "Wait wait wait wait wait... you mean to tell me that YOU read this book?" I sighed and nodded. "Oh, you are certainly naughty aren't you?"

-Natsu: "You were the one that wanted to watch the movie!" She started laughing at I don't even know.

-Lucy: "Just to have this clear... you don't like nor have a BDSM room here or something right?" My eyes start twitching. "Yeah, no. Good." After some minutes, I decided to mention a certain someone...

-Natsu: "Luce...do you not want to talk about Laxus? Or want some time alone...? It's been a long day..." I mumble the last part thinking about all the events from today. She tilts her head towards her shoulder and shrugs.

-Lucy: "I-I don't know. I mean, yes it affected me alot to know that he's been alive this whole time but... I don't know. I just don't think anything has to change now. We can still... you know.." She starts grinning slightly seductively.

-Natsu: "Ohohoh, definitely." I say as I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to my face to give a half second kiss. Which made her frown.

-Lucy: "Stop teasiiiiiiing! Give me a real kiss." Her last sentence sounded like a little baby with her mouth full. It was the cutest thing ever. I smile, lean in and gave her a sweet kiss. After a few seconds she opened her eyes softly gazing upon mine while leaning back. "Natsu, I love you so much... please don't break my fragile heart that only you carry..." I scrunched my eyebrows at her beautiful words.

-Natsu: "I love you too much to drop such a delicate piece that you were so thoughtful of passing me..." I say with a sincere smile. She lifted her hand up and popped out her pinky to me.

-Lucy: "Pinky promise?" I started chuckling at her childish action but went along with it. I wrap my pinky around hers and shake it.

-Natsu: "Pinky promise."

'We really do bring out our own childishness, don't we? I'm glad not everyone has that power.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so so so sorry for late update, I was sleeping in my dorm of school that doesn't have internet this week for SOME reason. Forgive me for the short chapter also, I love you all.

- (AnimeFanficPlus)
2973 words {edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
936K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
256K 8.2K 57
[COMPLETED] "She liked it. His bluntness and honesty. His ability to reach out for what he wanted in all confidence, without playing any games. She w...