Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

By FumiseLove

"I only fall for Bad Boys, Malik," I told him. "Even though you look and act like one, you're clearly not one... More

Chapter 1 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 2 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 4 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 5 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So Bad Boy
Chapter 7 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 8 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 9 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 10 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 11 - Bad Girl Meets-Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 12 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 13 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Chapter 14 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy
Final Chapter - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

Chapter 3 - Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad-Boy

3.7K 133 8
By FumiseLove

Chapter 3 – Bad Girl Meets Not-So-Bad Boy

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked me. There was no way I was going to say dare. I already knew that they would dare me to kiss Niall, Zayn, or even himself. I wouldn't mind kissing Niall or Harry, but Zayn on the other hand...I didn't even want to talk about it.

"Truth," I smirked at the curly boy.

"I have nothing to ask you, just choose dare!" he whined.

"No can do, curly," the smirk never faltered my face. I looked at all of them, except Zayn, and saw that they were deeply thinking of something. I was willing to bet that they were thinking of something to ask me.

As far as everything went, I managed to ignore Zayn. I didn't even take a glance at his perfectly carved face. I didn't want to be intimidated by him like earlier tonight.

"You're so difficult, Ava," Eleanor chuckled. "You're making this hard for all of us,"

"That's me," I smiled at her. "Look, I'll just kiss Niall,"

"I actually have a question for you," Danielle eyed me.

"Shoot," I said.

"Why do you only like bad boys?" she asked and everyone leaned in to hear my answer, except for Zayn who just sat their quietly whilst staring at me. I got to admit, Danielle sure asked a good question.

"Easy," I said. "Because bad boys are honest,"

"Honest?" Liam repeated. "In what case?"

"Bad boys make you feel shit not just by actions but also with words and that's what they really feel," I explained. "And in a girl's case, if a bad boy tells you you're beautiful, he means it. He's not telling you that just to make you feel happy. Let's face it, good guys lie just to avoid hurting girls' feelings,"

"Woah," Louis said in awe. "You're deep,"

"I'm speaking the truth," I shrugged.

"Do I categorize in the good guys?" Niall asked me. "I might go be a bad boy now. Girls really dig bad boys,"

"You all are good guys," I told the band. "If you aren't, I wouldn't be here right now," I then imagined Niall being a bad boy. I mentally laughed at the thought. Niall was the most innocent person you would ever meet. His looks and personality kind of gave it all away.

"My turn!" I snatched the bottle from Harry and spun it. I didn't know how unluckier I could get when it pointed at Zayn. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," he smiled at me and I felt something inside me tingled.

"You guys give him a dare," I told them since I didn't have anything in mind to embarrass himself. In all honesty, I just didn't want to have any connection with Zayn. Giving him a dare was also included in that so-called connection.

I saw the rest of the guys, meaning with the girls included, looking at each other. They were planning something and it was too late for me to realize what it was when I felt myself being carried by Louis on his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I complained.

"This is the dare," Harry answered whilst he was still comfortably sitting on his place, with an amused look on his face.

Louis dropped me on the bed of my temporary room and before I could do something about it, Zayn was pushed inside the room. "Hey," he breathed out.

"I dare you to kiss Ava!" Eleanor's voice yelled from outside.

I stood up and tried to open the door but even though the lock was inside, I couldn't open it. I guessed someone was pulling it from the other side.

"What if I don't do the dare?" Zayn asked from inside the room.

"We're going to throw all you hair products and pocket mirrors away!" Niall responded.

I saw Zayn's eyes widened because of this. I didn't have an idea of what the connection was between Zayn and his hair products but I didn't want to find out anyway. I saw Zayn walking towards me. "Don't fucking dare to kiss me, Zayn," I glared.

"I need to," he sighed.

My back faced the door and Zayn placed both of his arms beside my head. He leaned in so our faces were only an inch away from each other. "Kiss me and I'll punch you," I threatened.

"That's the risk I'm willing to take, babe," he whispered then leaned in further. I was about to punch him when I felt his lips on my cheeks, his mouth now closer to my ear. "It will be our little secret," he whispered, obviously not loud enough for the people at the opposite side to hear.

***

I was sprawled out on my bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering why Zayn bugged the hell out of me that much. Why did something inside me stir when he kissed my cheek? Maybe I was now doubting my own saying of only falling in love with bad boys.

But it couldn't be.

There was another reason why I only fell for bad boys.

In second of them being honest, I loved the fact of them being able to protect you. They would literally walk on glass just to save the girl that they loved. How I knew that? I saw it with my own eyes but in a more difficult situation.

Our gang held a hostage once. The hostage came from another gang and she was the girlfriend of their gang leader. He went to a beating just to save the girl. Travis made me watch it but I really wanted it to stop. Our gang wanted to take over their property and for the sake of the girl, he handed their property but it was after a monstrous beating. Maybe he believed that he would be able to save his girlfriend. But it was his fault when he came without any back-up.

I was the target of other gangs but Travis guarded me by not letting me out of his sight. And with that, no one was able to get near me other than our members.

I knew that Travis really felt something deep for me. What I didn't like about him was his possessive trait. I wasn't another property of his. I was a person and not something to own but he indeed made me feel like that. He made me feel like an object, a toy.

But all of that was part of my past now.

I couldn't go back.

Heck, I didn't want to go back at all.

But starting from this point, where would I go now?

I couldn't possibly just count on these lads, could I?

***

"Why did you call?" that was the first thing I heard when I went out of my room. Zayn was at the kitchen with his back on me. "You broke up with me, Perrie,"

Perrie? His ex-girlfriend?

"You want me back?" he spat. "You made me feel like hell after breaking up with me and now, you want me back?"

Silence.

"You also didn't give me a reason of why you broke up with me!" he slightly yelled. "And you're telling me the reason now? You're telling me that you just need some space from my fans?" Zayn then laughed coldly. "Right, you broke up with me because you're tired of the hate people's giving you because of me? You should know about it too! You're also part of a band. Not all people would love you for that and you ruined our relationship just for that!"

Another silence.

"I'm happy now, Perrie," he breathed out, but there was an obvious hesitation in his voice.

Without a second thought, I walked towards him and snatched his phone out of his hands. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Perrie?"

"Who is this?" the other line asked.

I looked at Zayn and saw that he was confused of my action. But it was a good thing that he didn't snatch his phone back. "I'm Zayn's new girlfriend,"

"Wha—How?" she asked. "We just broke up two days ago,"

"Two days ago, I saw a brokenhearted guy and you know who the cause is?" I told her. "If you didn't know, it was you,"

"I need to talk to him,"

"No can do,"

"I still love him!" she exasperatedly said. "I didn't know what came into me when I broke up with him. You don't unders—"

"No," I cut her off. "You don't understand. He moved on. So please stop trying to get your old boyfriend back, he's got me already," and with that, I pressed the end button. Zayn was in shock for what I did, and so was I.

I handed his phone back to him and gave my action a little thought again.

What the hell did I just get myself into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
940K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC