The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

1.3K 32 3
By Lucky3

Hurray! Hazel Let me write a chapter.....all though a tad late....I can’t help it. Oh well let’s get this show on the road. ^-^

Chapter 6 – Sticks and Stones.

It was around seven forty five, and I knew I was already going to be late so I decided a pit stop at home wouldn’t make much of a difference so I jumped on to my bike, kick starting it, I made U turn and headed home singing along with my iPod.

Into the streets, we’re coming out.

We never sleep, never get tired.

Through Urban fields and Suburban life.

Turn the crowd up now, we’ll never back down

Shoot  at the sky line, watch it on prime time,

Turn up the love now, listen up now, turn up the love

Who’s gunna save the world tonight?

By the time I got home it was eight fifteen, “Shit...I guess algebra will have to wait” I muttered to the empty house. I was tempted to take the day off but if I did so people would grow suspicious of the kiss last night...a gloomy memory struck me, Duncan shot me down...me, Zed the badasss who has to fight girls off me, well Duncan is a guy but let’s be honest he acts like a girl most of the time and if we ever get in a relationship, which we will he is the girl, I will be in HIM! Damn I’m becoming as gay as a fruit cake.

The nest thing I knew I was under the cold, refreshing shower, but don’t get me wrong I do enjoy hot showers and I’m not some screaming perv I just need to wake up and clear my mind.

Twenty minutes later he was still imprinted in my mind but could you blame me that kiss...was mind blowing and he kissed me back which is always good sign and the taste of his lips it was sweet but bitter like lemon sherbet and as addictive as nicotine, speaking of nicotaine I really need a cigarette.

I checked myself out one final time, I looked smoking I took my mobile out to see the time was eight forty. In a panic I pegged it down the stairs to my bike and sped off to school.

By the time I arrive it was already break and the halls were already crowded but when I came through they all separated like I was Moses and they were the red sea. Yes the king is defiantly back. I entered my locker combination and fought back old and new books from falling out my locker, as I did so a little sheet of paper floated out, landing the right side up so I could read.

‘We need to talk ASAP – Jacob’

Lucky our next lesson was PE, so I grabbed my kit and headed to the changing room but on my way I saw a familiar face...it was Reg the previous member of my badass clan. He was 6,2 ish and well built, he had slate grey eyes and long blond hair....Well I say blond it now had numerous blue high lights which were cheap since they had an odd green tinge to them. He was studded with piercings over his face and ears; it must take him a year to go through airport security.

If you’re wondering why we kicked him out of our group was he let his power get to his head and started to go rogue, and I mean even rogue then me and I had my fair share of fights and more, but he ignored our warnings and attacked a teacher, for all I know he has been in juve for past two and a half years.

Looks like nothing had changed since he was holding a poor kid up against a locker, shaking him like he was a fucking slate shaker.

Guilt struck me as I continued on giving a blind eyes. A sudden realisation struck me as I opened the changing room door, I had PE with Duncan and as much as it pains me I feel I should back off leaving him chasing me at which point I had stalked past him giving me a chance to glance at his six pack, which was on display as he changed, As my manly hood started to pitch I moved to go change with Jacob.

“Hey man. I got the note, what’s up” I questioned while watching Duncan get jealous in the corner of my eyes, I had to stop myself form smirking at this but it was hard. “Not here, sneak off and meet me behind the sport shed” he said then left with his friends leaving me, Duncan, Ryan, Oscar and a group of nerds gossiping about the world of war craft, whatever the hell that is. Feeling uncomfortable I left heading straight behind the sports shed where as expected was Jacob. I pulled out my second much needed cigarette of the day, lighting it up as Jacob spoke.

“It’s about Adam...”

..................................................................................................................................................................

Although watching Zed changing was becoming a strange but enjoyable hobby of mine, today was different. I couldn’t contain my jealousy; I am surprised no one felt it rushing out of me in heated waves. Why did he go change with Jacob I know he is also gay I.....Wait? Was this because I bluntly rejected Zed? I know we aren’t close friends but I still thought we were getting somewhere I mean that kiss was fantastic well the parts I remember. The one thing clear in my memory was the smell of spear mint.

Me, Ryan and Oscar were leaving the changing room when we saw Zed walk behind the sports shed. Ryan blabbed on about the date he had most recently planed with Charlie when I interrupted with an oh so friendly “Shut your fucking trap Ryan!”

Both Oscar and Ryan gave me looks, but all remain quiet bar the coach’s whistle and murmurs of conversation, but our tension was cut by Jacob’s voice “It’s about...” I had enough; I stormed of and began laps with the others, using up as much of my anger as I could. Oh God what is Zed doing to me?

..................................................................................................................................................................

I inhaled the cigarette awaiting Jacob to continue his statement. “What about him?” I broke the silence which had fallen around us, when he stopped after only half a sentence, “Well” I turned when he started to talking to see he had now gone pale and was staring at the floor “Adam came to mine last night and we were in the middle...of well you know...ummm....stuff and when I pulled his shirt off he was covered in bruises and cuts and.....” I stared in bewilderment soon forgetting hot to smoke and almost swallowed it. “Zed? You ok?”

*Cough* “Yeah” *Wheeze* “Just give me a sec” *cough* After a couple of seconds the burning sensation died down. “So after that what happened?” I questioned, voice still a little horse form the cigarette accident.

“he ran out and is refusing to answer any of my questions I ask him.... he not really talking to me.” He paused for a long sigh “zed I need you to find out what’s wrong because I know he didn’t just “Fall”” I think that “...” signs are used way to much but now was not the time to bring up my views.

“Well we aren’t that close-“ I was interrupted by Jacob at the moment. “I know but for some reason he trusts you” under his breath he muttered some complaints on why me not him, I ignored them thinking I wasn’t meant to hear, so I just stubbed out the rest of my cigarette on the grass and gave Jacob a pat on the shoulder and said “I’ll deal with it” and I walked back to rejoin the class but I heard Jacob sign in relief.

Why was Adam keeping quiet, especially to his boyfriend I mean they were so close well as close as bread and jam [AN: A joke between Hazel and ME] I was abducted from my thought by couch who forced run laps all lesson while the others played football, I didn’t complain because there was no longer than twenty minutes left of the lesson, the same amount of time I spend on the treadmill;; in the mornings before school, but this gave me time to think which I was grateful for too.

Damn, I need a cigarette they always help me think.... stupid, bloody no smoking in public places ban, this has made miss many a chance o smoke. Ha and my dad said it was bad it’s is merely a tool to revile my stress and help me think. I’ve been smoking since I was around fourteen when I had been dared to it in a spin the bottle game, this was the beginning of my rebelness.

“Zediadiah Tomas, there is a call for you, please report to the reception” the voice called out of the intercom. I hogged past couch who just nodded as I ran to the changing rooms slipping out of my kit and into my jeans and clingy white v-neck that showed my abs to perfection, I ran my hand through my hair, my mind flicked to Duncan, I will make him fall hard for me that he will crave more and more of me.

At reception, Edna smiled and handed me the phone, Edna is often the one taking my detentions at first she was mean but I grew on her, I can’t help it I’m one hell of a guy. “Erm...Hello?” I questioned as I forgot to ask her who it was calling.

“ZED! Care bear is coming home” My dad yelled down the phone, “Seriously? Carrie? Our Caroline? What? Why? Mum said we’d never see her again?” I could feel my eyes well up with tears of joy.

Carrie aka care bear is my little sister. She was taken by the bitch who was so called my mother when her and my dad got a divorce around a year and a half ago and my mother swore we would never see her again, thus my rebelish action took it up a notch resulting in me being in Dublin for a year.

Carrie is literally sugar she is sweet with her Carrabin blue eye and honey gold blond curls. I will always remember the scar on my heart she left when mum tore her away from me her sad crying face looked like someone killed a puppy, she and I were very close and did a lot together although she was two at the time now three.

“yeah but the bitch remarried a scum bag who doesn’t want her and wants to start a new family so there are giving her back” I could hear dad sobbing and a tear escaped my eyes two, “Zed. I know your mother is still gone but we can be a family again” I smiled at myself “When is she coming home?” “Saturday” I grinned it being Thursday I only had wait two days, to see her cuteness and maybe I will get to introduce her to Duncan she will love him.

“I think we should decorate the guest....I mean her new room” I said running a hand through my hair “Yeah we should, but I got to go, speak to you later son” he said I sighed, me and dad were always close but when she left we grew apart but I always respected him because of the way my mother took everything and left us with nothing but each other and he got back on his feet in n time and ends up better off.

“Bye Dad” I said trying not to let too much emotion leek into my voice “Bye Son...” I was about to hang up when “I love you” I cried, that was the first time in years he has told me that “Love you too dad” the phone line was cut, and the tone appeared meaning it was dead.

The whole of fourth lesson I smiled to myself you can’t really blame me, although the girl kept blushing and giggling, probably thinking I was smiling at them, but nothing could rain on my parade bar Adam’s mystery bruises.

The bell ran for lunch and I set off on my hunt to find Adam which was surprisingly easy and fast. I grabbed him “No, I am sorry I didn’t mean, Don’t hit me” He was quivering with fear.

“Adam? Why would I hit you, What’s wrong?”  I pulled him well...more like dragged him to the back of the English block. I look this is to properly check him out. He had pale skin, dark circles under his eyes, a few cuts on his jaw as well as bruises. “Take your shirt off” he shook his head eyes still on the ground, “NOW” as ordered he removed his shirt to reveal a war zone. His skin was of many colours from yellow to blue than violet even red “Oh dear God” I took out a cigarette,  lighting it up, “It’s not What-“ I interrupted him “Cut the crap, I was a bully once, who did this?2 As I took a drag from my cigarette. “No” “WHO?” I was losing my patience, “Reg” he practically whispered...wait, what? That TWAT can’t take a hint I mean he went to juve and learnt nothing? “Why? I mean there has to be a reason there always is, so tell me , why?” taking several drags in a short time, “becauseiamgay” he muttered, I gave him a glare and he sighed it was unusual for Adam to be so quiet “Because I am gay” I lighted up another fag analysing what had just been said, Then as my brain understood anger took over.

“NO ONE DOES THIS TO MY FRIEND! I AM GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT MOTHER FUCKER!” I said throwing my fag in anger then automatically whishing I hadn’t “Friend?” Adam said with hope glittering in his eyes. “Duh” I smirked “but I have to go find Reg” Adam nodded as I sprinted off adrenalin pumping through me.

Scanning the halls, I soon locked on my target and fire; I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him in to a nearby locker, just like he had done with the kid earlier. He gave a smirk “So the king finally shows himself, took you look enough” I scowled he was always a egoistic jack ass.

“You have messed with the wrong person” I spat at him as a crowd circled us but I didn’t give a damn I was seeing red. “Oh really? How so? I believe this is the first time we have spoken” he had that grin plastered on his face which made me tighten my grip on him.

“I thought I made it clear before you left, NEVER mess with me or my friends!” I said slamming him against the locker again on the last word “I never” grinning even when I  interrupted him “ADAM!” there were murmurs from the crowd which was multiplying faster than rabbits.

“That gay douche is your friend, man you’ve turned into a pussy” he declared smug as ever and a few in the crowd giggled while others gasped. That’s it then a snapped.

I swung at his ego so hard a loud crack filled the room. Reg shoved me off while the crowd chanted “FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

..................................................................................................................................................................

Me and Ryan sat at our usual table in the canteen and soon were joined by Oscar. “So what was that episode in PE?” Ryan said raising and eyebrow at me, “Nothing” I denied, “Well It looked like it was someone’s time of the month” Oscar joked soon Ryan joined in chuckling. “oh ha ha very funny.”

I threw a bunch of fries at them both and laughed serves them right. “Like eww that totally hat ketchup on it, oh no has my make up smudged?” Ryan said in the worst fake girl voice ever “My hair” Oscar whined when Terry and Charlie rushed over.

“Hey ladies” I said and winked. “Stop being a twat Duncan there is bigger fish to fry, reg and Zed are fighting” Terry said so fast it took a moment for me to register it. “Wait? What? Why?” trying to hind my panic, I don’t think it worked “Well Reg has been beating up Adam and Adam and Zed are friends now and Zed snapped at Reg and now they are fight in the maths block” Charlie slurred just as fast as Terry, did but with an assed blush when she saw Ryan, “Come on we have to stop it” I yelled while sprinting to the maths block.

When we got there, there was a huge crowd luckily I could easily push through but became stunned when I got to them both.

Zed kept throwing punches at Reg each time Reg winced in pain. Reg had a blooded nose and Jaw and looked pretty messed up, but this was obvious since Zed was double the size of him, but don’t get me wrong Reg was still huge. Zed was struck to the stomach then in the left eye and b y the looks of it pretty hard. Zeds straighten up struck Reg three times in the chest making Reg fall in pain then he kicked him while he was down. All in slow motion and I did nothing but watch Zed as he was beautiful even while fighting.

Is it wrong if this is turning me on........Wait! of course it’s wrong, I am not gay, I Duncan Carter am not and will never will be GAY. At the moment Ben and Jake pushed through the crowd and dragged Zed of Reg who was crying Ha what a sissy. “IF ANYONE ELSE PICKS ON MY FRIENDS OR PICKS ON ANYONE FOR THIR SEUALITY THAT PERSON WILL END UP LIKE THAT SON OF A BITCH!” Zed yelled out at the crowed but his anger was still pumping through him because he turned out of his two friend arms and punched the nearest wall, full pelt making a bang. My body moved by itself and I walked over to Zed, Pulling his arm and led him to the infirmary.

..................................................................................................................................................................

As Duncan lead me down the halls, I just being near him clamed me down, While we walked people patted me on the back, high fiving me, whistling and shouted “here comes the hero” or something like that.

We raced to the infirmary but it was empty “I’ll just have to patch you up then” I gave a worried look and just laughed “Don’t look so worried I got a ‘my scouts badge in first aid’” he smiled trying to be reassuring. Duncan sat me down and rummaged through the cupboards until he re-emerged with antiseptic, bandages, cotton pads and an ice pack. Then he sat opposite me, he took my wrist closer to him “now this may sting a little” as he poured antiseptic on the cotton pad and pressed it my knuckles. “Holy crap, What the fuck do you mean a little this canes” a tear rolled down my check which made me blink which stung my eyes.

“So Mr hero....yeah like” he smirked while looking guilty, I ignored the tingles running through me from where his hand was on mine, with his free hand he handed me the ice pack wrapped in a cloth “Put this on your eye” I nodded obediently, he started to wrap my hands “You know....” he was focused on my hand but was blushing slightly “What you did was really brave and I really respect that”, “Damn! What about my reputation?” he laughed then we plunged into silence.

Duncan finished wrapping my injuries and looked me in the eyes, we dared each other not to look away, he removed the ice pack for my eye and moved closer to check it out but got distracted because he kept glancing at my lips. The distance closed slowly between us in till we were inches a apart. Duncan look like he was debating something in his mind, still staring at me, I impatiently closed the gap. His eyes widened and I knew he was in shock but a moment later he started moving his lips in sync with mine. I nibbled in his lower lip asking for entrance. Slowly he opened his mouth and I put my tongue in before he could change his mind, the smell and taste of lemon sherbet overwhelmed me. Our tongue massaged against each other’s exploring each other’s mouths.

Before too long we broke for air both of us lost for words but as Duncan opened his mouth to speak Adam burst in the room shouting “There’s my hero!”

Hey Haze back here did you enjoy Charlie's chapter, I was laughing my head off when i was editing it, lol so please VOTE and COMMENT, I am passing on everything to her so please tell how awesome the chapter is.

ok new chapter will be monday or tuesday, me writing it so it won't be late lol =)

Haze x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 292 25
this story is about how zach moves to a very strict catholic school where it is absolutely not okay for anyone to be gay. he hadnt come out to anyone...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
378K 10.8K 13
(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad's predicted Jacob is now the hot senior...
3.4K 82 20
"Don't go." He begged me at his apartment door. "Don't let me," I replied. He sighed as he turned his head to look back at James. "I'm sorry Darren...