The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1

869 23 4
By multi_fandom2015

Before the chapter I want to say thank you for 500+ VEIWS!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

With out further ado, here is Chapter 30:

I wake up and see Ms. Blake. I jump up but scream immediately from the pain. "Scream again and I hurt someone, badly." She hisses and opens a door. I realize that I am at Derek's loft. I want to scream but I am to weak to do anything. I listen from where I am as I try to prop myself up.

"Derek!" The bitch yells.

"I'm here"

"Something happened at the school, ok? I need you to trust me. I need to tell you what happened before you hear it from the others."

"Others?"

"Scott, Stiles," She pauses, giving me time to think of all the crap she has done. "Izzy. Promise you will listen to me, ok?"

"I promise." 

Then I hear nothing for a few seconds, "They are already here, aren't they?" She asks. I hear footsteps and hear Ms. Bitch sigh dramatically. "So they told you that I'm the one taking people?"

"No we told him you are the one killing people!" Scott says. 

"That's right, human sacrifices. Yeah, probably during my lunch hour, that way I can get back to teaching high school english. Perfect sense!"

"Where is my dad and Izzy?" Stiles asks. I can hear the crack in his voice. She took the sheriff? 

"How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" Derek asks calmly.

"No!" Ms. Bitch says, offended.

"How about you ask her about almost killing Lydia!" Scott yells.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." 

"What do you know?" Derek asks.

"I know that these boys, for whatever screwed up reason, are filling your head with an absurd story! And one they can't prove, by the way." I smile, knowing she had lost, even if I die. I look down and see the cuts she made from earlier. They are oozing and there is blood everywhere. I look back up and feel horribly dizzy. 

"What if we can?" Scott asks. I know he is smirking, but I can barely picture his face.

"What is that?"

"My boss told me it was a poison and a cure. Which means you can use it, and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe..." The bitch whispers before I hear her gasping. "DEREK, wait! You need me!" I guess Derek grabbed her before she could leave. 

"What are you?" He asks angrily.

"The only one who knows where Izzy is, and the only one who can save your sister." Cora? What did the bitch do?!?!?!

"Call Peter, CALL HIM!" I hear Derek call Peter, but start to slip out of consciousness. I don't even hear Derek release her. All I hear is the bitch laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a closet and realize that I had been dreaming of what happened at the loft. The fucking bitch made me useless! 

I hear a bunch of commotion outside the door. I hear Derek yelling. The electricity goes out, and I scream. I can finally move and talk. The closet door open and I scream again. "Remember what I said, you scream again, I hurt someone." Ms. Blake says grabbing me. I almost scream again, in pain, but I bite my lip, "Good, control the pain!" She says dragging me towards an elevator. I look back and hear tapping. She looks back as well.

I see Deucalion walking around the corner with Kali. He takes the tip off of his walking stick and says, "That's not nice." He throws the stick right next to the bitch's head. We run into the elevator and it closes before Kali could get in. 

We go a few floors up. All I can hear is pounding in my head. Suddenly the pain is too much and I scream, throwing up black. I keep throwing up, even when the elevator doors open. The bitch grabs me and pulls me to a room. 

"I'll help you," She says opening the door, throwing me to the side, walking in and the door closes behind her. "Only when I am out of here and safe from the pack of alphas that are trying to kill me. Only then." I am outside the door groaning, but I don't think anyone is paying attention to it. I can't see who is in the room, but I think Derek is there, because I hear low growls. 

I hear the PA system start and hear Melissa. I look towards the elevator. I see them open and two men run out. I start breathing heavily, and feel the liquid coming to my mouth. I bend over and cough up a lot more liquid than I thought I would. I look up and see Sam and Dean. Sam is looking around, while Dean is trying to get my attention, "Izzy? Can you---"

"Stop talking!" I grunt, "She'll come back." Sam starts to walk towards the door, "NO!" I hiss. He looks in quickly and his eyes widen at the scene. I hear a roar from the end of the hallway. I look along with the brothers. I hear loud footsteps. "Ethan, Aidan?" I hear stomps coming from the corner. Dean scoops me up and runs to the elevator. 

We get to the elevator, as I see Scott and Peter walk out. Peter has a syringe coming out of his chest. "All right boys! Let's rumble!" Peter says, and they both growl. I know Dean would never let me out if he thought I know who they were. So at the last second, before the door closed, I run my hand along all the buttons and stumble forward onto the floor outside the elevator. 

Scott hears the fall and looks back to see me, trying to sit up. He jerks his head to the room, and I groan as loudly as I could, "Derek! Derek help!" I say, crawling with my arms, towards the door. I see Derek in the window and he runs out to get me. He picks me up as Stiles, Cora and Ms. Blake follow. I see Ms. Blake groans as she sees me. I look back at the elevator to see that the brothers are almost back to this floor. I hear and ding as Derek pulls me up, "RUN!" I yell, stumbling to the side. Derek helps me run as we get to the stairs. 

We get to the basement and see that the ambulance is still there. Derek lets me go and helps Cora into the vehicle. Ms. Bitch grabs me and helps me walk to the side, "Derek?" We both say quietly. 

I see the body and stumble forward as I hear a voice. "Julia?" Kali walks around the van with the keys, "It really is you." She says as I back into Derek. From the corner of my eye, I see the Winchesters hiding with guns. 

Kali then runs towards us, "RUN!" Derek yells, pulling me. I start to run but slow down because I can't even see my hand. Derek puts an arm around me and helps me get to the elevator. He then throws a bed at Kali and the door closes, but not before I see the brothers round a corner and start to shoot. I know they saw me. We start to go up, and I slide to the floor. 

A second later, the power goes off and the elevator stops moving. Derek opens the door. I look and only see a blurred image. I start to blink, a lot. Ms. Blake kneels next to me, inspecting my eyes.

"Don't even think about it, if you break the service hatch, you will make a lot of noise telling them where we are. They will rip my head off before you land a punch." She says, not even looking at him. 

"Well then someone has to turn on the backup power." Derek says. My vision keeps getting blurrier so I shut my eyes and breathe. 

"Hey, stay with us!" Ms. Blake says.

"Go to hell," I whisper.

She scoffs as Derek crouches down and says, "Come on, stay with us."

I open my eyes and look at my wound, "I'm not gonna make it..."

"Yes you will, but not with out help," Ms. Blake says. 

"What do you mean?" Derek asks angrily.

"There is one way that she will survive." Ms. Blake says. I know she is hinting at something, but I can't thinking enough to know what.

Apperently Derek figured it out because he says, "No! I am not doing that!" 

"You have to! She will die!" 

"Do. What?" I ask wheezing.

"Give her the bite!" Ms. Bitch demands. 

"I am not doing that!" Derek says again. "I will not put her in more danger than she is already in! I am not going to force her--"

"Do it." I say. "It's ok, do it." I say, closing my eyes and sliding further down. 

"What?" They both ask.

"Everywhere I go, I see everyone die around me. Maybe, if I get stronger, I can stop it." I say smiling, but my eyes are still closed. I finally look up and both stumble back in surprise. "What?" 

"Your eyes, " Ms. Bitch says. "There're--

"Green." Derek finishes.

"My eyes are brown..." I say.

Derek crouches down next to me, "Do you really want the bite?"

Before I can respond, I scream out and start to through up more black liquid. "Yes," I say after I recover, "Please." I see Derek's eyes turn red and his fangs pop out. He takes my arm and bites. I look into his yes as they turn back from red. I slowly feel my eyelids droop and I fall to the floor, unconscious. 

PART 1!!! IZZY SAYS YES!! OMG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 0 13
A new member of the Argent family arrives in Beacon Hills digging up past trauma for Derek Hale and Chloe Myers, while Scott and Allison are forced t...
136K 4.1K 88
What if Damon hadn't met Elena the night of her parents' death? What if along the way he ran into someone else? What if he fell in love with someone...
315K 6.9K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...