Pan's Tiger

By Annabelle_the_reader

'My Tiger Lily....' He whispered the name I hadn't heard since the natives were killed by Peter Pan. Undernea... More

Chapter 1: Dreamshade
Chapter 2: Peter Pan
Chapter 3: His Tiger
Chapter 4: Fighting Pan
Chapter 5: Home is where the Heart is
Chapter 6: Let's Play
Chapter 7: Ex-husband
Chapter 8: Waking from a nightmare to a nightmare
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Lost Girl Games
Chapter 11: A story for a story
Chapter 12: Flight Danger
Chapter 13: Visiting an old friend
Chapter 14: The most loyal Lost Boy
Chapter 15: Unruly Fighting
Chapter 16: Baelfire
Chapter 17: Dreams in Neverland
Chapter 18: Trouble
Chapter 19: Saving Bae
Chapter 20: Goodbye Bae?
Chapter 21: Playing Pan's Game
Chapter 22: More Boy than Lost
Chapter 23: The Novel with no End
Chapter 24: The Power to Save Neverland
Chapter 25: The Heart of the Truest Believer
Chapter 26: After finding Henry
Chapter 28: The Hard Way
Chapter 29: Punishments
Chapter 30: The Very Hard Way
Chapter 31: Don't Forget the Past
Chapter 32: Don't cross an angry Pan
Chapter 34: Worst days make Best days
Chapter 35: Henry
Chapter 36: The Truest Belief
Chapter 37: Deceptive Dancing
Author's Note

Chapter 27: Manipulation

1.3K 31 2
By Annabelle_the_reader

Hey,
Thanks for reading and I'm sorry about the wait, but this chapter is a little longer than the last.
There is a little bit of explicit detail (i.e. No worse than kissing), so it isn't that bad. If it makes you uncomfortable, just skip this chapter and read the final line which will set the plot up for the next chapter.
Please vote and comment, I like to see what you guys think and whether this level of detail is too much or not.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes found their way to my lips and he came closer, every second, he took a step closer, until we were so close that I could smell him. It was the most beautiful smell in the world. It was what I remembered of Malcolm, with a mixture of what I know of Neverland: the two most perfect smells ever.

When he crushed his lips into mine, a while set of fireworks exploded in the pit of my stomach. He explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue, hungry and desperate. It felt so disgusting and wrong to be kissing someone who was plotting a murder and wanted me as an accomplice, but it felt so right to be kissing my former husband once again.

Without thinking, I kissed him back passionately, allowing him to kiss me the way he always used to.

He broke the kiss and his lips flew to my neck, knowing exactly where my sweet spot was, as my hands explored him, my fingers caressing his chest and pulling the hem of his shirt upwards. He lustfully looked at me, before yanking his shirt over his head and tossing it carelessly onto the floor, revealing his bare chest to me.

'Like what you see?' He smirked arrogantly.

'Feel free to stare, Pan it'll last longer,' I replied with a wink, letting my dress fall to the ground to reveal just my native-style undergarments. 'We all know I married you, so it's all your's.'

'And now I've brought you here to Neverland, where we can be like this forever... And ever...'

Knowing that he was going to suggest bringing Henry, the boy who could let us live like this in Neverland together forever, I stopped him by smashing my lips back onto his. We kissed with a fiery passion, as if we couldn't stop and we didn't want to.

Then Pan broke the kiss and pushed me down onto the bed, lowering me gently and carefully and holding me there with his strong, dominating muscles. His forehead touched mine, our noses pressed together and he smiled at me. I smiled back, my palm still attached to his chest, until he gently, but passionately, nibbled on my lower lip.

With his lips still on mine and his body pressed harder against mine, blocking me between the soft fabric of his bed and the hard muscles of his chest. His hands began to creep around my body, exploring every inch of me. My legs wrapped around his waist, eager to bring him closer to me.

Peter pulled away from me and my eyes briefly met his, before he instantly began to work his way downwards. He sat backwards as my hands kept moving steadily across his bare chest and back. His left hand returned to my tummy and his fingers traced them, while his right hand hitched on my leg, rubbing it up and down steadily.

He grinned mischievously and ducked down, kissing my bare tummy. One of my hands tugged at his hair, pulling it and mussing it up, while the other was exploring his bare back, slowly working its way down to his legs.

My leg hooked around him and brought him closer towards me. I pulled myself upwards and kissed him once more, passionately and delicately. He kissed back with the same enthusiasm, smirking into the kiss.

I knew what he wanted, but I wasn't going to give it to him. He didn't want what Malcolm wanted, because that level of intimacy would make him feel old again. He wanted to know where Henry was. But I wasn't going to tell him, not like this.

We pulled apart and lay there in silence in the bed for a while. My fingers were knotted with his, entangled in his grasp.

We sank further into the bed, my body draped on top of his, both of us panting heavily. I bit my lip, feeling terrible. He was manipulating me in order to get information, but I wasn't going to give it to him. Yet, with a mixture of the happiness of deceiving me and kissing Pan, I smiled back at him.

I was deceiving the deceiver.

His warm breath tickle the back of my neck and he let out a long, satisfied sigh. My fingers came to his hands, feeling the groves and contours of his palm and bit my lip at the thought of what had happened. His mouth came down to kiss my neck, then bare shoulder gently and lovingly.

'Hey, Tiger,' He said hoarsely, his voice rough like it sounded in the morning, especially as he was lying on his back when he looked at me. That moment was the weirdest since I met him. The way he said "Tiger" was so different to how Malcolm used to say "Tiger", yet his satisfied, loving smile was exactly the same.

Yet it was impossible, so absolutely, completely impossible that I could possibly still love Pan after what the Shadow had told me. If Pan really was planning on killing Henry, then I suddenly began to loathe myself for kissing him and even having a remote feeling, sensation of care and love for such a villain.

I had kissed that monster. Dare I say it- loved that monster.

As I considered what would happen to Henry, these facts sickened me.

'What?' Pan asked with a frown, sensing something was wrong.

'Pan, you're the villain. You're the person that's going to kill Henry, I can't see you like this anymore...' I said in monotone, my eyes not meeting his. Eventually, my eyes drifted to gaze into his. Pan didn't look surprised or angry, he just looked hurt.

'I know,' He said after a long moment of staring at me. 'I know you could never allow yourself to love me, but you find it too exhilarating, too enjoyable to ever let it go. You're curious and whether you will ever admit it or not, you will tell me where Henry is.'

Without bothering to reply, I rolled away and tugged at he edge of the blankets, pulling them around myself. Having blown out the lamp, I said, 'Goodnight Pan.'

'Sleep well, my little Tiger...' He replied.

~

I woke up to the sweet scent of blossom. My eyes opened wide, terrified and astonished. I remembered everything that had happened the night before. I remembered the way Pan had kissed me, touched me. I felt dirty. He was just doing it to emotionally manipulate me. He was only doing it in order to get the location of Henry.

'How'd you sleep?' Pan asked me, stroking my hair delicately. I sat up straight, pushing him away in disgust. Pan frowned, as if he hadn't expected me to react in his way.

'Get out of my bed!' I ordered angrily.

Pan chuckled, defiantly staying put. 'As I recall, this is my bed.'

'Fine! But at least get away from me! I won't play your games! I won't tell you where Henry is because I know that you want to hurt him. You can't force me, or emotionally manipulate me into telling you.' I ranted harshly and bluntly, sliding across the bed away from him. Careful to hold the comforter over my skin, because I had woken up in my underwear and ironically felt like I needed to hide from him.

'Tiger Lily, you know I love you. Please don't push me away...' Pan begged, sliding up beside me and wrapping his arms around me from behind. I so badly wanting to relax into his embrace, let him hold me there forever... But I knew that I couldn't.

'I won't kiss you again, Pan. You're the villain! The antagonist that wants to kill Henry. I don't want to be anywhere near you.' I exclaimed defiantly.

He chuckled harshly, his hands suddenly grabbing ahold of mine, 'If you won't tell me when I'm nice, or even when I'm patient, then maybe you will when I'm angry. If you won't tell me by the end of the day... Then I will have to force the information out of you the hard way.'

Pan suddenly flipped around me. His body was crushed on top of mine, holding me firmly and securely. His hands grabbed mine, pinning my arms above my neck as I squealed and squirmed to get away from him in vain.

'Let me go!' I commanded, struggling under his tight, possessive grasp. Like a boa constrictor, the more I struggled the tighter his grip became. I reminded him desperately, 'You can't make me stay like this forever!'

Pan just chuckled and replied simply, 'Yes I can.'

'But I have to make you and the Lost Boys your breakfast, otherwise everyone will be hungry and grumpy,' I argued, narrowing my eyes and testing him to see what his answer would be.

Unfortunately, Pan replied much quicker than I expected him to, 'I'll just tell them I was tied up in my bed.'

He sent me a wicked smile, my eyes widened and I gasped, making me want to struggle against him even more. 'Peter Pan, let me go this instant!'

'No.'

'But you have to look after the Lost Boys and check they're ok.' I counter-argued desperately, jumping and grumbling around underneath him, which just seemed to egg him on, make him want to hold me down in place even more.

'So?' He sneered.

'So let me go!' I exclaimed desperately, looking around the room for something to help me in my cause. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't find anything that would help me out of this situation or give me any kind of inspiration.

'I don't think so, Tiger,' Pan replied wickedly, his body pressed even tighter against mine. His eyes reached mine and he looked delighted. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and brushed against his teeth as he looked at me for a long, hard moment.

'Let me go now...!' I commanded helplessly. 'l won't tell you where Henry is-'

'You won't tell me what?' Pan asked, looking a little excited, wondering what I was thinking of doing. His eyes searched mine with confusion, as if I was the biggest mystery of the universe. For the first time since I found out who had the Heart of the Truest Believer, Pan looked like he actually cared about me. He was looking at me like I wasn't an immature, annoying girl friend, a burden to his happiness who wouldn't tell him what he wanted to know...

...He looked at me like I was his wife again.

'Um...' I mumbled shakily, looking around the room for inspiration.

Pan brought himself down towards me. His elbows bent and his eyes widened. He shifted himself so that his entire body, his entire weight, was pinning me to the bed.

'What won't you tell me? What would I have to do to make you tell me?' He whispered in my ear. His mouth lingered against my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck and sending shivers down my spine. I could feel his chest rising and falling.

'Umm...' I repeated.

'What won't you tell me, Tiger? How would you stop me from finding Henry? Where is he? Do you know where he is?' Pan asked me in a seductive, slow manner. His voice was low and his lips brushed against my neck as he spoke, knowing that the skin against my neck was fragile and sensitive, making my skin tingle with fear.

'Well, I wouldn't tell you...'

'Tell me.' He ordered, his voice becoming more angry and bitter.

'I won't tell you... I won't... No matter what you do...' The words could barely form in my tongue, my body quaking and shivering under his. His eyes rose upwards, glancing at me with curiosity.

'Tell me, or I'll do something worse...' Pan smiled, enjoying he way he was tormenting me. He had always enjoyed being able to manipulate me in that way.

That was the way he was.

Pan was the tormentor.

And I was the tormented.

'What will you do?' I stammered nervously.

'I don't know...' Pan said mischievously, his coy smile widening. 'That depends... I might do this...'

Pan's grin became more wicked and sinister, sending shivers down my spine. His tongue slid out once more and licked his lower lip. Suddenly his lips were on my neck, leaving soft kisses just under my ear. I gasped suddenly, my eyes widening.

'Peter...' I murmured and bit my tongue suddenly.

'Tiger Lily,' He mumbled in return between kisses. He was at my jawline, making his way slowly towards my mouth as I lay there motionless and terrified. 'Where is Henry?'

Suddenly I was dragged back to reality by his words. Where is Henry? Everything he was doing was to manipulate me into telling him where he would find the boy he wanted to kill, Henry, the Owner of Heart of the Truest Believer.

'I won't tell you!' I gasped hastily. 'I won't, I-'

I was interrupted by Pan's lips against mine, wanting to silence me. He silenced my words with a hasty, desperate, hungry kiss.

I closed my eyes and gave into Pan. My hands moved upwards from my sides, tangling my fingers in his soft hair. His hands rose upwards, finding their way upwards towards my hair. One hand lingered in my hair, while his other hand rested at my side, my dress sliding up a little. I gasped when his hands touched my bare skin and he took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I didn't kiss him back, I wouldn't kiss him back no matter what he said. I lay there, struggling against him, yet my mind was frozen. This was the ultimate violation of a person, to touch them and kiss them in that way terrified me, particularly as I had once married Pan. Although Malcolm's appearance had changed, underneath Pan's boyish facade was the personality of the man I married, the fact that he would do this to me terrified me.

Finally I pulled away, my eyes gazing into his. Peter smirked at me, despite the fact he was a little out of breath. 'I suspected that it wouldn't work. Perhaps if I try something else...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 24 13
The shadow took me high into the sky, flying upwards. Suddenly I felt myself go through a portal, it was unexpected, but I kept going. Out of the Enc...
609K 9.7K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
423K 12K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
10.5K 166 14
A very long time ago, you fell in love with a boy named Malcolm, and he blessed you with a son. Only problem? You're Hecate, goddess of magic, and yo...