(Book 1) Hayden Mackay & The...

By jyothi89

What if your parents were murdered instead of you? What if you find out your parents had a dark secret and yo... More

1. The New Plan
2. A Close Encounter with a Hound
3. The Burning Stone
4. Samagraha
5. The Deadly Symptoms
6. The Other Gemstones
7. An Unexpected Job
8. Pruthvi Responds!
9. Prison Break
10. Pyrokenisis
11. The Forgotten Kingdom
12. The Formation and The Suspicion
13. Princess of Sharad Dynasty
14. Rumor Gone Wrong
15. King Aghasthya
16. The Fire of Vengeance
17. The Third Generation Samagraha
18. The Great Grandmother's Prediction
19. The Gates of Chandrika

Series Continue....

439 61 67
By jyothi89

Hayden Mackay is a Samagraha. He is the master of the most uncontrollable stone - cornelian. He is invited to join in the academy that is run by a powerful man - Dr. Krishant Veer and the place where he makes new friends. As the days pass by, he finds out the truth about his mother originating from a place called Dakshinpur that is now tolerating the atrocities of the most evil person- Shashi Thribhuvan, the one waiting for Hayden's and his friends' blood to acquire more powers. Also Hayden learns that he is given a very weird name-The Fire of Vengeance.

But that is not all. Hayden has to find many more secrets that Dr. Krishant Veer hasn't told him yet. Get to know more in my next fun filled (already published) adventurous story- Hayden Mackay and the Tears of the Maiden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Your Friend, Jordan By Raye

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 120 17
**Featured Story on Wattpad Crime** All friends have secrets. But what would happen if one of those secrets ended up taking someone's life? Weeks af...
1.5K 332 25
To find the truth, you must make your way through the darkness in search of one gleaming wave of light that awaits you. The same way, to find out abo...
4.3K 369 72
Demitria, a completely normal girl, has one goal: to fit in. What she doesn't know is that she will never fit in. Not in the normal way anyway... I...
7K 573 17
Deep Singh Randhawa I was having breakfast with my Family, when suddenly dadu's (Grandfather) phone started buzzing and he picked it up with a huge...