Violet (Vanoss Crew FanFictio...

By AlwaysDelirious

(Ranking in Top Ten - Vanoss Crew Fanfiction) I am not a normal person. I was born with a very dangerous, yet... More

New Friends (Chapter 1)
Emotionally Fun Night (Chap.2)
Huge Mission (Chapter 3)
Truth Be Told (Chapter 4)
Fun Company (Chapter 5)
Mission Gone Wrong (Chap. 6)
Thoughts (Chapter 7)
Accident (Chapter 8)
Feeling Better (Chapter 9)
Finally (Chapter 10)
Promises (Chapter 11)
Unpleasant Thoughts (Chap. 12)
Heated Moment (Chapter 13)
Mayhem (Chapter 14)
Car Rides (Chap. 15)
Discoveries (Chap. 16)
Letting it Go (Chap. 17)
Mission Returns (Chap. 19)
Cruel Lives (Chapter 20)
The Date (Chapter 21)
Training Starts (Chapter 22)
Memories (Chap. 23)
Captured (Chapter 24)
Rescue Mission (Chapter 25)
Help (Chapter 26)
Come Back (Chapter 27)
Future (Chapter 28) [Finale]
It's back up!

Girls Day Out (Chap. 18)

1.2K 54 11
By AlwaysDelirious

(Vanoss' POV)

I watch as the guys play games, making Marcel rage. They were battling each other on Mortal Kombat and Tyler trapped him in the corner, punching his character non-stop.

"Tyler! You fucking hog!"
(Ba-Dum-Tss!)

Everybody laughed at Marcel and they cry out a louder wave of laughter when Marcel dies in Tyler's finisher.

"Fuck you!" He says and throws the controller to the floor. Nogla stands and grabs the surprisely, unbroken controller from the ground and sits next to the raged man.

"Maybe next time Marcel." He says while patting his back. Marcel pushes Nogla's hand away and crosses his arms.

"Shut up and leave me alone."

I chuckle at Marcels moody self but my attention went towards the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn to find the girls walking down, talking to each other about something.

"Hey girls, how did you sleep?" I ask and they all turn to me and wave.

"We slept well, Thank you." Violet says as she approaches me and kisses me passionately. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"That's good, what are you ladies chatting about?" I ask, my curiosity levels were high over my normal levels.

"Well, a lot has been going on for Vi-" Andrea was cut off from Violet covering her mouth.

"Umm? Is everything okay?" I ask a little concerned of Violet's behavior.

The guys noticed and they all came to see what was going on.

"Is everything alright?" Tyler asks and Violet let's her hand slowly drop beside her.

"Violet, just tell them. . .It will only hurt you more than it was last night." Jennifer calmly says and I stare at Violet's, gloomy face.

"Okay. . ." She takes a deep breath.

"Last night, I had a mentle outbreak again, I saw scenes of my mom again and they all disappeared when I opened my eyes, it was a nightmare that I was living and I had the urge to do some crazy stuff." She lowers her head and I tilt it feeling a bit concerned.

(Violet's POV)

I lowered my head because I had to let my tear retreat. I couldn't break out right now, I had enough already from last night's break out.

"I went outside for some fresh air but I ended up climbing the wearhouse cabin to the edge and I let the air flow through me, I looked down at myself and noticed that I started glowing a violet aura, I felt my heart speed up and the adrenaline was kicking in, I figured that the thoughts that were running around in my head were making me like that."

I look up to all the shocked faces everybody was given me, especially Andrea and Jennifer. I forgot that I didn't tell them this.

"Without hesitation. . ."

I took a deep breath.

"I jumped off the high building and landed safely on the ground." I hear gasps from one of the guys and I noticed that it was Evan. He gave me a hurt look and I looked away from him.

"I did it twice until Delirious spotted me and I calmed down as I was starting to feel better after jumping off the building."

I sigh in relief as I said the last words, I felt myself getting lighter but there is still things I need to say before I am free.

"After Lui and Brock left Andrea's and Jennifer's room, I said some deep things to them, like how a lot has happened throughout the week we were with you guys, everything was like a blur, but I always had these questions that circled my head ever since that first night we hung out with all of you."

I look at Jenni and Nea and they both nod for me to continue talking. I close my eyes and think real hard about this.

"What were the questions?" Delirious asks and I tense up.

"Was it the right idea to join your crew?. . .Was it bad to bring danger into all your lives?. . .Than the most toughest question that I always ask myself. . ." I stop and I feel a force on my shoulder. I look and its Andrea.

"Should I turn myself in and get everything over with just to keep you guys safe?" I finally say and all the guys stood there in shock. I look at Evan, I would compare his eyes to being as big as an open sun umbrella.

"Violet. . .Why didn't you tell us before that all this was bothering you?" Evan finally says, breaking the silence that is once again starting to fill the room.

I closed my eyes and started to lose control.

"Maybe its because I still blame myself for not being fast enough to save my mom. . .I blame myself." I say quietly and they all go from shocked to upset.

"While Violet was telling us, me and Andrea decided if just the three of us should go out and shop just like old times before all this happened." Jennifer says and the guys go serious.

"Just the three of you?" Brock says and Jennifer nods.

"I know its a bit dangerous but Violet needs some time to forget stuff and let everything go behind her back." Andrea adds in.

The guys all look at each other and they seem like they were talking to each other through their eyes.

"Alright, we will allow the three of you to go but! In one condition...the three of you at least need to take an ear piece in case anything happens." Evan says and I look up at him and hug him.

"Thank you Evan!" I say and he kisses my head.

"Anything for you Vi." He says and we part.

"Alright girls, let's go!" Jennifer says and we all cheer like the girls we were.

Before we left, Andrea kisses Brock on the cheek, and Jennifer kisses Lui.

"Don't worry, I will be back." Andrea says to Brock and he smiles.

"Please don't eat all the Cheerios, remember we are sharing them." Jennifer says to Lui and he chuckles giving her one last hug.

I walk to the car, and I feel a presence close by, I look to my side and I see Evan. I smile and I give him a long passionate kiss.

"I promise I will do everything to make it back alive if we get attacked, I am not letting Jennifer and Andrea get hurt so if I get home bruised up, don't blame me." I say and he gives me a shocked look.

"Be safe Violet okay." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I smile.

"Okay." I look at Jenni and Nea and they both head over to the car. Andrea has started walking again but not as fast as before.

"Let's go girls!" Jennifer yells and I giggle as I sit in the drivers seat. We all buckle up and I start up the car, I look out the window and I wave goodbye to Evan.

"See ya later." I say and drive off towards the city.

[Time skip to the city.]

The three of us where singing along to Can't Feel my Face by TheWeeknd. I was already feeling so much better, being with the two most important girls in my life and singing along to music is just so stress relieving.

"Let's go to Los Santos Mall!" Andrea yells through the song and I smiled.

"Alright, let's go!"

I park the car, grab my shades, shut off the car and we all walked to the entrance of the mall. We talk about our boyfriends while we approach the entrance. Jennifer and Andrea recently got asked out by Lui and Brock.

Andrea was the first than it was Jennifer. They both are cute with their boyfriends, especially because they're  short. Its a good thing that Jennifer is short because Lui is short and they are perfectly matched.

"Brock is the most sweetest guy I can ever meet, I really really like him, I am not saying the L word just yet I am waiting on him to say it to me first, I am giving him 3 months before he says it." She smiles and Jennifer giggles.

"Lui is so much like me, crazy and childish. We both love Cheerios also and we absolutely love candy." Jennifer says with a loving sigh.

Andrea and I smile and giggle at Jennifer's childish love. She's the baby out of the three of us but she can still be mature at times.

"So Vi, how about you and Evan?" Andrea says as I pull open the door for her and Jenni. I blush as I think about the things Evan and I have done.

"Well, he is the most attractive guy I have ever seen, all I can say is that we have made out a few times. . .almost to the point where we. . ." I stop at the sudden thought and Jenni and Nea both giggle.

"Oh Vi~ So close to playing checkers huh?" Jennifer says.

I blush madly as we start walking around the mall and watch every store pass by us until we made it into a descent clothing store.

"How cute, you two are perfect for each other." Andrea says and I sigh with a slight chuckle at the end.

"You two are great leaders, you both are serious at times and you two rarely play video games with the guys." Jennifer adds on and Andrea smirks.

"But she would rather stick with two player~."

I blush again and playfully punch Andrea.

"Oh shut up." I say with a grin and we fish through the clothing lines.

(George's POV)

"Where is she again?" I say through the earpiece.

"The three of them are at the mall sir, they're shopping like normal women."

"Good." I say with a grin.

"When Violet gets left alone, that's when you come in okay? But don't fail me!" I say through the earpiece and I crack my knuckles.

"Yes sir."

I look out the window of my building that was sat in front of the old house where Vanoss's crew stayed at.

"We found you girl and you better not run away from me again!"

(Violet's POV)

"Come on Vi! Just a few games, you need to try some games out, how do you expect to relax if you don't play anything fun." Jennifer whines and I continue to stay seated on the bench that was beside the arcade entrance.

"No Jenni, I don't wanna play video games, you two just go ahead, I will be fine, I promise, the same goes to the both of you, be safe." I say and they nod as they walk in the arcade. I patiently sat on the bench and I started reading a book I bought from the book store.

I felt something move beside me and I turn to see a man wearing a blue stripped T-shirt with gray skinny jeans and black and white converse. He didn't look suspicious but I still had my guard up.

"Hello." The guy says to me and I just smile than return to my book.

"Oh you like James Patterson too! I love him." He says but I stay quiet.

"Umm, Miss? Can you hear me?" He says, I sigh and look over to him.

"Yes I can hear you, I am just into the book that's all." I lie, though this book was getting interesting.

"Oh well sorry if I am a bother, my name is Philip, what's yours?" He says and I try to think of a name, I don't know if I should trust him but he doesn't seem too suspicious.

"Viola..." Damn it!

"Nice to meet you Viola, what are you doing here all alone?" He asks and I look him up and down.

"Just waiting for some friends." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Can you excuse me for a moment?" He says and I nod as he walks behind a pillar.

I press my earpiece.

"There's a random guy who just sat next to me and started talking to me, don't worry I didn't give him any details or my real name but he just walked behind a pillar to talk to something or I don't know but Andrea and Jennifer hurry up!" I say and I start hearing mumbles.

"Be careful Vi!" Mini says.
"Fuck him up if you have to." Tyler says.
"Keep your guard up." Brock says.

Everybody told me to stay strong and to hide my identity, except for Evan. Right when I was about to press the earpiece to ask where Evan is, Philip appeared.

"Hey sorry for the delay again, but do you wanna walk while you wait?" He asks and I stay seated.

"No thanks, I can wait here." I say and I grab my book.

"Come on, it won't be long." I look at him and I refuse again.

"Look, its just a simple walk, a lady like you isn't proper to be seen seated by herself." He says and I roll my eyes, that was so cheesy.

"I am sorry but I am happily taken." I return to reading and he grabs my wrist.

"I am sorry but you have to." He says and strongly pulls me. I start pushing him, making him release my wrist. As I was free, I grab my stuff and run inside to find Jennifer and Andrea, but I was shocked to how big this place was.

"Andrea! Jennifer!" I yell and I hear footsteps behind me. Philip was running towards me. I run to a different direction and I hide, still trying to find the two girls.

"Where are you?" I hear Philip say.

I press the earpiece and I slow down my breathing.

"Guys...Its one of the Med-X, I was lucky enough to escape from him but I don't know where Jennifer and Andrea is." I say and I hear panting.

"Don't worry Vi, I am coming." It was Evan.

I look around once again and I finally spot the two girls. I run towards them but I get tackled by Philip.

"You're not escaping me this time." He says and holds my hands behind my back.

"Andrea! Jennifer! Help!" I yell and they both turn and come to save me with scared looks, but thankfully they both know how to fight.

Andrea and Jennifer kick him off me and I was set free once again, I turn to find Evan running towards me and gives me a tight hug.

"I am here, where is he?" Evan says and the three of us point to the guy laying on the floor clutching his stomach.

Evan grabs him and pulls out an earpiece from his ear and crushes it.

"You're coming with me, and you will be punished for hurting these girls." He says and with a single punch, Philip was out cold. I sigh in relief knowing that I wasn't taken away. Well there goes the relaxing day off with the girls.

"Let's go." Evan says and we all follow.

"Thanks Evan." I say and he smiles as he picks up Philips unconscious body and takes him out the exit door in the Arcade.

"Anything for you Vi." He says and I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 455 24
Lea is 23, with no home. She has lived on the streets for years, and had to rob stores for money and food. Her car is a stolen one, but, next thing s...
19.3K 482 51
i wrote this when i was 14 years old and i'm still atoning for this sin so please do not judge me
33.6K 1.1K 30
Nyssa Verbeck knew who Vanoss Crew were, who doesn't? They're the most popular guys in school! It's impossible for them not to be talked about. It w...
23.9K 1.8K 30
His laugh, his smile, his eyes, and his last words. Oh god his last words were the saddest things I've ever heard, but he meant them, I know he did...