I'm just not so used to this.

By hellur01

6 years . 6 years here living in the woods. I need to get out of this place. I love it and all but still I'm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author notes
Chapter 8

I'm just not used to this.

696 10 0
By hellur01

Hello ! This is my first ever fanfic . I've always wanted to write one so here it is ! Tell me what you think and I am not trying to copy anyone , but I actually kinda got some ideas from one of my favorite fanfics ' One Direction adopted ... A thief?!?' You should really check that story out ! Anyways , here's my fanfic Cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys nice to meet you. My name is Annie and I'm 10 years old, well I'm 9 but its my birthday in a few months. I have no idea what I'm still doing here. And what I mean by here , I mean the woods. The woods you may ask? Well I've been living in the woods for about - I don't know 6 years? Long time right? Well I don't really know how I exactly got here but the last thing I remember was the day of the car crash .

*FLASH BACK*

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked my mother while she was driving. Its been about an hour in this car. Where are we going that's this far? ... It looks like its going to rain a lot. Maybe a thunder storm? Aw I hate thunder storms! They get me so scared! How can anyone stand that such a loud, scary noise? Oh well .

"Don't worry baby, we're just heading to your auntie's house. It shouldn't take much longer." my mother said with a warm smile. She always does that. That's one of the things I love about her. Her loving smiles just lets you know that everything is going to be fine.

"But why are we going to Auntie Ella's house, mommy?" I mean we hardly ever visit her unless there's something really important. Maybe I'll find out when we get there. 'Well I just feel like we don't keep much contact with her like we used to . I just want her in our life more." "Okay mommy! That's a great idea! I can't wait to see her!" "Me too Annie. Me too" .

Out of nowhere, a big truck came our way. The truck smashed into our car so hard! Next thing I knew, I was flying out the window. I can't find my mommy. Where can she be? Is she okay? I want my mommy right now! I searched everywhere nearby. Nothing but trees and dirt. What am I going to do? It's bad enough my daddy left us . Now I have no mommy. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't think I've ever cried so much before . Hey look at the bright side? I think I broke a record .. I guess I'll have to start living here bymyself ....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears started to form in my green eyes. Ugh no. I promised myself not to cry! I hate thinking of this memory. Worst thing is I don't even know if my mom is okay or not . She can be dead for all I know! I just hope she's not ... I will hopefully find her one day. Until I get out of this place safely. Which isn't as easy as it sounds. This place is as big as a city! Okay I might be exaggerating but still it's big .

Oh shoot! I almost forgot! It's dinner time. I ran to my shed which is basically a burned up old house. I went to grab the weapons. After I grabbed what I needed, I headed outside . After walking what seemed like a mile I found my target . A rabbit . Sounds crazy but that's all I have here .Well in this season. I quietly sneaked up to it and -SNAP- dead. I grabbed the dead rabbit and head to my house. When I finally got to my house, I set the rabbit on the table. I went to the front of the house and grabbed some wood. I layed the wood down and took the rabbit outside. I started a quike fire in seconds. I've been doing this for 6 years so all of that was a heck of a practice. Same with the hunting. Now it all comes naturally. When dinner was cooked, I digged in like I've never eaten before . It always feels like that. I hardly ever eat. There's not many animals here like it used to. Which is one if the reasons why I should leave this place . If there's no more food , how in the world am I going to survive ?!?

I'm done ! That rabbit had so much meat I didn't get to eat it all. But I'm still full for today. I guess I have breakfast for tommorow morning. Yay ! Well it's getting dark now. I think it's time to go to sleep. I dragged myself upstairs into the dark room. I took my worn out jacket off and crawled into bed. I realized how thankful I am that my mom put large clothes on me so now it fits about my size. If it wasn't , I'd look like a dork in really REALLY tight clothes. I was under the cold , dirty covers and prayed to get out of here soon. It's cool and all and I love it. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I want a normal life again.Well I don't really know what normal is anymore but I know it's not really like this. I spent 6 years in an environment that I'm not suppose to be in, I know that for sure. But on the other hand, I'll miss this place and consider this place my home. Always have and always will. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I'm done with the first chapter! Please tell me how it is and if you liked it? Please comment and vote ! It'd be great! I love you, bye! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.3K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
142K 6.4K 55
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
227K 22.1K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
927K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...