Chapter 1

Aagghhh! The light! Dumb sun nearly blinded me.. Why does the sun have to be so bright? It's dangerous.... Oh well, time for me to have the most important meal!
I crawled out of the ripped, old bed and went downstairs. I took out the left overs of last night's dinner. Luckily it's still fresh. I ate my food and threw away the left overs (A.K.A the bones.)

Hhmmmm .... What to do, what to do? ... I guess I'll just find something to do outside. I put on my jacket and headed outside. I strolled my way over to the tree and decided to climb it.

When you live in the woods for this long, the only fun thing to do is climb trees. This happens to be one of my favorite trees around here. His name is Bobby. Or is it that one? You know what, I have a few awesome trees that I have near my home.

What? Like you don't name your trees? Okay maybe you don't but you might name something that means a lot to you. That's how I am with my trees.
I haven't climbed onto any of these trees in a while and I honestly kinda regret that. Being up here gives me such a great feeling with the warm sun light against my skin and with the amazing view of the sky especially days like this. Even though I wasn't always a big fan of huge heights, I've learned to love it.
As I looked around I swear I saw something move. And it was NOT an animal! It looked kinda like a car... But that's impossible. Why would someone be here? Well besides me since I have a reason. But besides me, why or how would anyone be here?
You know what, maybe there was never a car and I just imagined it. Yeah that's it. Maybe it's all this light and air that's making me see such nonsense..
I went into the ' living room ' and just sat down on the ground and started to play with my fingers. I was interupted by a couple of voices.
Okay Annie now you must be going insane! There is no way that there's any other people here besides you! The voices stared to get louder. They had some sort of accent? Man I must be really sick to be going this crazy.
Okay maybe it's not fake. If it's even possible, maybe a few people might've gotten lost? To make sure I wasn't imagining things I walked my way over to the broken window. I gasped and covered my mouth quikly so they wouldn't hear me.
I saw five boys with a look of confusion. I guess I should help them. I don't know how but I'll try my best. I really got questions to how they needed up here and I doubt it was the same way I did.
I got out the house and approached my way over to the boys . They look like 18-25. Not too old and not too young. Pretty looking faces too if I may say so.
"Do you boys need any help?"
"Who are you?" the curly haired boy asked .

"I'm Annie!" I replied with a proud wide smile that showed all my teeth. Ew gross wait nevermind! Not the best idea when you haven't brushed your teeth in years ... I hope they didn't notice or I think I might've humiliated myself 'till the next decade.
The boys all chuckled. I frowned at their responses.
"Why are you guys laughing?" I pouted.
"Sorry it's just that you're just so cute!" the one in the quiff said with some blonde. I grinned at the fact that they didn't laugh at my appearance and I guess the compliment he just gave.
"Cute? You call a stinky girl in dirty, worn out clothes cute?" They all just stood silence after that. Until the shortest one with the blue-ish eyes broke the ice.
"What's a little girl like you doing in the woods by herself?"
"Yeah, where's your parents?" Mr. Brown Eyes asked.
"Well that might take a while to explain. How 'bout you guys come in and take a seat so I can explain? Don't worry I don't bite." They all agreed and followed me inside .
After they all sat down, the blonde one asked "So?... How did you end up here?" After I got comfortable I was ready to explain. I knew it was going to take a lot of courage since I get all soft by just thinking about it and including that I've never met these boys before and I'm about to explain something personal about myself.
"So you boys ready for story time?" They all eagerly nodded . '' Well ... I'm just going to make this short and quike. When I was 4, my mom was driving to my aunt's house. She was talking about how we should visit her more and have her in our life more - blah blah blah . Then this big truck hit our car, which caused me to basically fly out the window. Somehow I ended up here in the woods and I couldn't find my mom anywhere . I guess I walked the wrong direction too far. I had a feeling I was going to be trapped here for a while and I guess I ended up staying longer then I expected ..." I holded in my tears.
I didn't want to show how weak I was . I've always hated crying infront of others. Even when I was a baby. I could tell the boys felt bad . You can see it in their eyes . It looked like they were gonna cry! Why would they care? I just met them .. It felt like forever of silence until the one in the quiff spoke . "I-I'm so sorry to hear that Annie .."
"Don't be! I'm alive and that's all that matters... Well enough of me! How 'bout you guys? Got any names?"
"Erm... Yeah! I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik ." The one with the quiff said.
"I'm Niall Horan." the blonde one said.
"I'm Liam Payne." Mr. Brown Eyes said.
'"I'm Harry Styles." The awkward curly guy said.
"And I'm Louis Tomlinson. The Louis Tomlinson." The one with blue-ish eyes said expecting me to be impressed or something.
"And we're One Direction!" They all said at the same time. And when I say at the same time, I mean the SAME time.
"Um yeah .... I don't know who One Direction is ... Sorry? I haven't been around for like six years.. "
"Ohhhh yeah .."
"Yep .... How did you guys end up here anyway?"
"Well... " Liam started . They all looked at eachother like they were unsure which got me suspicious . Like they were going to end up lying to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo chapter completed! Yeah! Haha kinda left a bit of a cliff hanger there didn't I? ;) haha probably not much of one but hey I tried? Well I'll try updating soon. Please vote and comment. I really need your opinions on it. Well good night! 😁 Xx