The Alpha's Promise

Par dazzlenstretch

Odessa Delaney. That's a name nobody could forget. Nobody ever thought she would been seen in Beacon Hills... Plus

Prologue
Wolf Moon- part 1
(Not really) Wolf Moon
Wolf Moon- part 2
Second Chance at First Line
This is Justin
Weekend Gap Thingy
Weekend Gap Thingy 2
Pack Mentality (part 1)
Pack Mentality (part 2)
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Sorta Kinda- Night School
Lunatic
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker

Wolf's Bane

571 16 4
Par dazzlenstretch

My legs are pumping as fast as they can go as I'm running away from one of the Argents. Derek went to go confront the alpha but the cops showed up. I'm trying to distract one of the Argents and Scott is driving Derek's car to distract the other.

My phone rings and I grab it.

Stiles. I growl and answer it.

"Not a good time." I greet with.

"Yeah, I know. Where are you?" He asks.

"I'm about to turn onto Legend, why?"

"We will meet you at Legend and Garfield." He hangs up after that.

I look behind me and notice they are starting to catch up. I roll my head and I use some of my abilities to run faster. I turn onto Legend and run towards Garfield.

I notice a black car waiting for me at Garfield with the passenger door open. I run and dive inside, as soon as I slam my door closed we are off.

"You might want to move back here." Stiles suggests patting the seat next to him.

"Why?" I ask.

"We're getting Derek." Scott answers for Stiles.

"Oh." I respond as I maneuver into the back next to Stiles. About 7 minutes later we arrive at the spot to pick up Derek. In the same manor as I got into the car, Derek did as well.

"Dammit, I almost had him!" Derek yells as he hits his car.

"Who?" Scott asks.

"The alpha, dumbass." I reply.

"He was talking to Harris and I talked to him too. I got some weird drawing off of him." Derek replies.

"Give me it." I order him. Derek hands me the sheet of paper and I unfold it.

"I know this necklace. Stiles, where do I know this from?" I ask him as he observes it as well.

"Scott, isn't this Allison's?" Stiles asks. Scott looks back and glances at the drawing.

"Yeah, it's a pendant from her family or something. She wears it all the time." Scott replies.

"Go faster! They are catching up with us!" I yell at Scott.

"No, they're no-yep yes they are. Scott step on it." Stiles yells at Scott as he looks behind.

"I can't. I'll break the speed limit." Scott replies.

"Dammit Scott. This car was made for breaking the speed limit. If it wasn't, it wouldn't have this much horse power. They don't care about breaking the god damn limit and their car is slower. Now step on it NOW before I make you." I threaten.

Scott looks in the rear view mirror to see if I'm joking and he realizes I'm not. He gulps and slams his foot on the gas making us propel forward, losing the Argents.

"Do you think you can get this necklace?" Derek asks Scott, resuming the conversation from before.

"No, I don't know, maybe." Scott answers.

"That's not acceptable." I hiss.

"Fine, I'll try. Here's your stop." Scott says as he pulls up to my loft.

"Derek, move." I say as I throw open the door and try to climb out of the car over Derek. I successfully make it out of the car and I start to walk up to my door. I hear the door slam and the tires squeal off as I enter my loft. Derek closes the door after he enters and he goes upstairs and collapses on the bed.

"Go to sleep. I have to go to the school tomorrow to see if Scott can handle the simple task we gave him."

"Already 2 steps ahead of you." Derek states as he gets into the bed.

I sigh and I strip out of my clothes and pull on a big t-shirt and shorts. I climb into the bed and fall asleep.

***********

The bell rings for school to be dismissed and I storm out of class. Lydia starts to walk next to me, struggling to keep up with my pace. Eventually she just gives up and turns around, getting the point that I have things to do.

My phone buzzed in my pocket from a text message and I growl as I yank it out.

Stiles: go to my house after school

Odessa: why

Stiles: I'm going to get Danny to help me figure out who sent the message from Scott to Allison

"He knows." Scott tells me as I'm walking down the hallway. I stop, look up from my phone and turn to look at him with my eye brows raised.

"What? Who? What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"Jackson. He knows I'm a werewolf."

"Did he say that you were a werewolf?"

"No, he really implied that he knew though!"

"Does he know about me?"

"No. I don't think so."

"Ok, I don't care then. Sorry pal." I pat Scott's shoulder as I walk past him. He suddenly grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I collide with the lockers and Scott forces me to look him in the eyes.

"Jackson knows Derek is a werewolf. He knows I hang out with Derek. It won't be long until he figures out that you're a werewolf too, let alone a freaking alpha." Scott warns.

"Shit, I didn't think of that." I breathe out.

"Obviously. Now help me come up with a plan."

"Let me talk it over with Derek. Do you have the necklace yet?"

"No. Not yet but I-"

"When you get the necklace. Then we'll talk about a plan. Got it? Good." I grab Scott's hand and I push his fingers back. He grimaces in pain and I drop his hand. He shakes it and looks up at me.

"Where are you going?" Scott asks.

"Stiles texted me just before you grabbed me and told me helpful...yet completely useless news. He wants me to go over to his house so I can help him get Danny to help him." I throw open the door and walk out of it.

I walk into the parking lot and I get into my car. I'm about to back out when Justin appears behind my car. I slam on the brakes before I hit him. He walks around the car to the driver's side. I roll down the window a bit and glare at him.

"What?" I ask him. I haven't talked to him in weeks.

"I'm just saying hi." He responds.

"Why?"

"Wanted to know if you wanted to give things another go."

"How do you know I'm not with Derek?"

"He's a fugitive now and he's long gone. You should move on."

"Thanks for the offer. I'll pass though. Is this all?"

"No. Two more things. Lydia told me how your birthday was the night after the dance so I went to get you a present. At this time I thought we would be together, officially, so I got you something. Also, I want to know if you'd be my date to the dance."

"I thought you had Diana to help you with your needs."

"Turns out, she's pregnant with someone else baby. Kyle's to be exact. So, that's a deal breaker. And we've been on a date or two before and I happen to still like you...so yeah."

"I'll think about it. It'll probably be a "no" but I'll still think about it."

"That's fine by me."

"Is this all?"

"Yeah, you can go now."

"Wow, thank you so much." Justin steps back and I back out again. Once my car is in drive, I shoot Justin one more glare and zoom off leaving him in my rear view mirror.

I pull up to Stiles' house and I see Roscoe in the driveway so I park in front of the house. I get out of my car and lock it before I walk to the front door.

I knock on the door and wait. I knock a little harder this time and I hear footsteps on the other end of the door. The door opens and reveals Sheriff Stilinski.

"Um...hey Odessa. What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Stiles needed help with the homework so he asked if I could come over and help him." I reply.

"Oh, ok. Come on in, I can lead you to his room."

I walk into the house and he closes the door behind him. He walks in front of me and I pretend to not know the lay out of the house from being here previous times. He walks up the stairs and I follow him. We stops walking when we reach Stiles' bedroom.

"Hey, Stiles!" He calls out to him.

"Yo, D- Derek. I, um-" I hear Stiles stumble over his words with. Derek's in there? What?

Stiles swings open his bedroom door and awkwardly closes it around his body so we can't see inside of his room.
"What'd you say?" Sheriff asks Stiles confused.

"What? I said, "yo- d-dad."" Stiles answers.

"Listen, I've got something to take care of, but I'm gonna be there tonight. I mean, your first game."

"My first game. Guh, it's great. Awesome. Uh- good."

"I've very happy for you. And I'm really proud. Odessa, aren't you?" Sheriff says dragging me into the conversation. Stiles seems to just realize that I'm there and jumps a bit.

"Oh yeah. I'm totally proud of this little ball of hyper sunshine." I say.

"Thanks, me too. I'm happy and proud - of myself." Stiles mumbles awkwardly.

"So they're gonna let you play, right?" Sheriff asks Stiles with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, dad. I'm first line. Believe that?"

"I'm very proud."

"Oh, me too. Again. Oh huggie, huggie, huggie." Stiles starts but gets interrupted by his dad hugging him.

"See you there." Sheriff calls out as he walks down the stairs to leave.

"Take it easy!" Stiles yells back.

"That was so cute!" I say to Stiles as I pinch his cheek.

"Shut up, you're boyfriend is in there." Stiles replies as he pulls away from my grasp.

"Oh I know Derek is in there, I heard him. Also, he's not my boyfriend." I push past Stiles and enter his room. Stiles enters shortly after me.

"I'm sor- oh!" Stiles starts to apologize to Derek but Derek grabs him and slams him against the door that is now filly closed.

"If you say one word-" Derek starts to threaten.

"Oh, what, you mean, like, "Hey, dad, Derek Hale's in my room - Bring your gun"? Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles replies with. Derek slowly nods and let's go of Stiles. Stiles nods as Derek straightens out Stiles' over shirt. Stiles does the same to Derek, getting too cocky. Just as Stiles walks past Derek, Derek slightly jumps out at Stiles. Stiles swings is body away from Derek while exclaiming "oh my god!".

"Did Scott get the necklace?" Derek asks Stiles.

"No, he's still working on it apparently." I reply for Stiles. Derek clenches his jaw and looks at me. I tilt my head and he unclenches his jaw.

"There's another thing we can try though. The night we were trapped in the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." Stiles points out.

"So?" Derek asks.

"So...it's wasn't Scott." Stiles replies as if it were the most obvious thing.

"We broke his cellphone when we went after him in the parking garage. Remember?" I ask Derek. He nods his head in response.

"Well can you find out who sent it?" Derek asks Stiles.

"No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can...speaking of which...he's here right now. I'll be back." Stiles says as the door bell rings. Stiles runs out of the room to answer the door.

"Derek, be nice." I warn.

"I'm trying. And you're the one to talk." He replies with. I smile and collapse onto Stiles' bed.

"Just sit down and act like you're not here. Like sit in that chair and read one of Stiles' textbooks. Be quiet, you're good at that!" I encourage. Derek does what I tell him to do but not before he glares at me. I pucker my lips at him and he just shakes his head and looks down at the textbook.

Stiles runs up to his room with Danny behind him. I continue to stare at Derek while he pretends to not be here. I'm suddenly snapped out of staring at Derek when I hear Danny.

"You want me to do what?!" He asks Stiles.

"Trace a text." Stiles replies with.

"I came here to do lab work, that's what lab partners do."

"And we will, once you trace the text."

"And what makes you think I how know?"

"I- I looked at your arrest report, so-"

"Oh my god, Stiles!" I exclaim. Making my presence known. Danny turns around and looks at me confused as if wondering why I'm here. He looks at Derek and then turns back to Stiles.

"I- I was 13. They dropped the charges." Danny explains.

"Whatever." Stiles brushes that little fact off with.

"No, we are doing lab work."

"Oh my-"

"Who's he again?" Danny asks Stiles referring to Derek. Derek slightly looks up from the book and then he looks at me.

"Um, my cousin - Miguel." Stiles awkwardly lies. I smile at Derek who shoots a glare at Stiles.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" I look at Derek's shirt for the first time and there is indeed blood on it. Derek looks down at his shirt too and looks back at Stiles for him to come up with an explain action for this.

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey, Miguel. I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts. So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably -"

Derek gets up and tries on a shirt, that doesn't fit. He tries on another one, that doesn't fit. He turns annoyed to Stiles.

"Uh, Stiles?" Derek tries to get Stiles' attention.

"Yes?" Stiles asked annoyed.

"This - no fit!" Derek tugs on a shirt to show that it doesn't stretch. I see Danny checking out Derek, same dude...same.

"Then try something else on. Sorry. Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think? Danny, the shirt." Stiles asks Danny as Derek finds a orange and blue horizontal thick striped shirt. It really doesn't look good on him.

"It's - it's not really his color." Danny squeaks out. Derek rolls his eyes and clenches his jaw. He tugs off the shirt and throws it back in the drawer.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you? Danny boy?" Stiles smirks.

"You're a horrible person." Danny tells Stiles.

"I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text." Stiles urges on.

"Stiles! None of these fit!" Derek yells.

"No shit. You're like John Cena trying on a toddlers clothes." I tell him. Derek goes over to me and hits my butt gently. I kick him in the hip. Danny looks at Derek and I can almost see the drool coming out of his mouth.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny says as he turn around to the computer.

"Stiles, before you do all of that...D- Miguel needs a shirt." I say.

"He can wear one of my dad's. I think those will fit him." Stiles says absentmindedly.

"Come on." I tell Derek as I get up from Stiles' bed. I grab Derek's hand and I drag him to where I think Mr. Stilinski's room is. Turns out I was correct and we go inside of his closet.

Derek is looking through the drawers of the dresser and I'm in the closet. I pull out a old looking grey shirt and observe it, Derek could wear it.

"Derek!" I call his attention. He turns to me and I toss him the shirt. He tries it on, it's a little tight but nothing compared to Stiles' shirts.

"You look good." I compliment.

"I look like an idiot." Derek responds with.

"No, you look like a cute idiot."

"That doesn't help."

"I tried."

"Hey D- Miguel? Could you and Odessa come here for a sec?" Stiles calls out to us.

"Just a minute." Derek yells back.

"You look fine. You look hot, ok? Let's go." I tell Derek as I push past him and go back into Stiles' room. Derek enters the room shortly after me.

"Look at this, Danny did it!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Who sent the text?" I ask.

"Here. The text was sent from a computer. This one." Danny says as he points to the screen.

"Registered to that account?" Derek asks. Danny nods.

"No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles says.

"It can't be her. Wait...D- Miguel...could it be-" I start.

"No, it can't. He couldn't do that, it's physically impossible for him." Derek shirts me down with.

Then she sent the text from the computer....she lured Allison and Lydia and Jackson to the school. She did it all...Melissa McCall.

Danny and Stiles start to actually work on their lab together and I'm left with Derek. I'm laying on my back on Stiles' bed while Derek is laying next to me as well. We are so close to each other our arms are touching and our pinkies are intertwined.

"Der?" I whisper.

"Yes?" He softly replies with.

"So you think we can kill this thing?"

"Yeah, we are gonna help Scott kill it."

"I don't want Scott to kill it, you need to kill it."

"Why? Is it about what he said during the full moon?"

"Yes. I promised him he would pay eventually...this is how he's going to pay."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Derek, this bastard killed Laura. He stole the alpha title from the Hales. He needs to pay."

"I'll think about it."

"Good."

"What did Scott say?"

"Nothing. He didn't say anything."

"Yes he did. If it was nothing, you wouldn't have promised him anything."

"I'll tell you when the time is right. Once I see how something goes."

"See how what goes?"

"To see if the man I'm in love with is in love with me back." Derek stiffens at this as if he were unhappy.

"Who is he?"

"Derek." I say, not only to see why he wants to know but because I'm answering the question.

"Who is he Odessa? Do I know him?"

"Derek." I repeat.

"Nevermind. I don't want to know."

"If you only knew. Well, actually you already know so yeah..."

"I already know?"

"Yup. I've told you numerous times who it is."

"Oh."

"Yeah, what about you? Are you in love with someone?"

"Yes, I am. I've been in love with this person for what feels like a lifetime." I feel Derek turn and stare at my face. I try not to give away how I'm feeling at this. Heartbroken. Crushed.

"Oh, she's a lucky girl."

"She has no idea how I feel anyways. Well, I've technically told her...but I don't think she realizes that I'm in love with her."

"She's an idiot then." Derek laughs at my comment.

"I could say the same thing about the guy you're in love with." Now I laugh at this and Derek smiles and laughs more.

"Stop laughing at me because of my laugh. I know it's an ugly laugh."

"No, it's not an ugly laugh. If anything it's the best laugh I've ever heard in my life."

"Highly debatable, Derek."

"Ok lovebirds! Scott is calling me and Danny left. Not that you two would realize but I need you two to shut up. Got it?" Stiles interrupts us with.

"We aren't-" Derek and I both start but stop when Stiles throws his hand up signaling he's on the phone.

"Yo." He answers the call with.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott asks through the phone. I sit up and Derek stands up to stand next to Stiles. Stiles checks his phone. Stiles walks out of his room and Derek and I follow him. We exit the house and realize Stiles is going towards Roscoe. Stiles unlocks Roscoe and I climb into the back while Stiles and Derek sit in the front. Stiles starts Roscoe and we start to drive to the hospital.

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles says as he shows Derek and I the picture. It's exactly like the drawing.

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something. An inscription, an opening, something." Derek asks Scott.

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line." Scott asks.

"WHERE THE HELL IS BILINSKI?!" I hear Coach yell on the other end. I laugh a bit at the fact he called Stiles Stilinski...Bilinski.

"Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start." Scott warns.

"I know. Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him - tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay? All right, thanks." Stiles replies with. He hangs up and looks very upset.

"You're not gonna make it." Derek points out.

"I know." Stiles sighs out.

"I'm sorry, Stiles. I know how hard you worked for this opportunity." I say as I walk up to Stiles and rub his back in a friendly gesture. I hear Derek do a weird growl thing and I look over at him confused.

"Are you jealous? Of Stiles?" I mouth to Derek. Derek scoffs and turns to face out the window.

"You didn't tell him about his mom." Derek states as we pull into the parking lot of the hospital.

"Not till we find out the truth." Stiles tells us both.

"By the way, one more thing." Derek says.

"Yeah! Oh god, what the hell was-" Stiles replies with as Derek slams Stiles' head onto the steering wheel.

"You know what that was for. Go. Go!" Derek tells a confused and in pain Stiles.

Stiles exits the car and makes his way to the hospital. I sit in the back and rest my head on Stiles' head rest to look at Derek.

"You didn't have to do that." I say referring to Derek slamming Stiles' head on the steering wheel.

"I know, it was fun." Derek replied while staring at the hospital.

"Is he safe in there?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't he be?"

"I don't see Melissa's car so I know she isn't here."

"I don't see any cars."

"You're right. The alpha is here then. He only comes out at night and goes to places where nobody is."

"Peter."

"What about him?"

"He's the alpha."

"You told me it was impossible."

"He's the alpha. He's in the hospital but it's impossible."

"No it's not. Oh my god! The eyes! The alpha's eyes! Remember when I was telling you how I fought him and he raised he up to his eye level?"

"Yeah?"

"I said that there was something familiar about his eyes! Derek! It's him! The eyes! I've known him forever! Derek it's him! He's the alpha! Get Stiles out of there!"

"We need to make sure first, ok?"

Derek calls Stiles from my phone.

"Is Melissa there?" Derek asks as the greeting.

"Yeah, I can't find her." Stiles replies.

"Look, ask for Jennifer. She's been looking after my uncle."

"Yeah, well, she's not here either."

"What?"

"He's not here, Derek. He's gone."

"DEREK GET HIM OUT OF THERE!" I say panicked.

"Stiles get out of there now- it's him! He's the alpha!" Derek yells into the phone.

"I'm going in there." I tell Derek as I climb over him to get out. I get out of Roscoe and start to go towards the hospital but Derek stops me.

"Not alone." Derek tells me as he pulls my arm back. Derek gets out too and I take off running to the hospital. I bust through the hospital doors and I quietly go against the wall. I hear Peter talking to Stiles.

"You must be Stiles." Peter says. Hearing his voice sends chills down my spine.

"What are you doing? Visiting hours are over." I hear a high pitch voice say. I cringe at her voice. I feel someone next to me and I swing my arm. Derek catches my arm and I sigh when I see it's him. I drop my arm and we listen to what's going on.

"You - and him. You're - you're the one who - Oh, my - and he's - Oh, my God, I'm gonna die." Stiles cries out. Derek comes out from behind the wall and I hear a crack.

"That's not nice, she's my nurse." Peter states.

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people. Get out of the way." Derek warns.

"Oh damn." Stiles murmurs.

I see Stiles crawl past me to take cover. I sink down to the ground and I walk towards the fight that is going on between Peter and Derek. I turn to see Derek being thrown through glass by Peter. This sight makes me fully shift and I growl out. Peter turn to me and smirks.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"You don't remember me Peter? Perhaps I can help you with that." I say before I run towards him. Peter makes his eyes glow and he swipes at me. I dodge that and glow my eyes at him.

"Another alpha? I thought I was the only one."

"Think again asshole."

I swipe at him and slice his stomach. Peter punches me in the face and I stumble back. He grabs me by the throat and slams me to the ground. Derek comes up behind Peter and stabs him in the back with his claws. Peter growls and tightens his grip around my throat. I start to gasp for air as my wind pipes are getting crushed. I slam my claws into Peter's face and he lets go of me. I roll out of the way as Peter rises up. He slams Derek on the wall behind him and Derek falls to the ground coughing as he got the wind knocked out of him. Peter turns to me and picks me up my the throat. I violently gasp for air.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family? My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." Peter asks Derek.

"You want forgiveness?" Derek coughs out. Derek notices me and starts to get up to get me. Peter noticed this and tightens his grip.

"The more you try to save her, the more painful her death will be." Peter threatens.

"Don't hurt her, please. Don't hurt Odessa." Derek begs.

"Odessa? Isn't she that little girl who you used to have a crush on? Claimed that it was love. Ha, you didn't know what love was. I was in love with her sister who never felt the same way towards me." Peter announces. I widen my eyes at what he said. Derek had a crush on me? He liked me back at one point?

"Put her down, I'll listen to what you have to say." Peter loosens the grip slightly but didn't let me go.

"I want understanding. Do you have any idea - What it was like for me during those years? Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that. I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."

"Oh cry me a river." I whisper. Peter tightens his grip around my neck.

"What do you really want?" Derek asks Peter.

"I want you to join my pack. Abandon the old one. Help me take back Beacon Hills."

"Will you let Odessa go?" Derek asks.

"Yes, I'll even promise it."

"Ok, I'll join you. Once you let Odessa go and get away from her."

"Fine with me." Peter drops me and I fall to the floor gasping for air. Tears fill my eyes as I look up at Derek.

"I was going to wait, for dramatic flair - but - When you look this good, why wait? Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family." Peter says as he tilts his head to the side. I see the burn scars completely heal before my eyes. Peter rolls his head and gasps in relief.

"Your burns...they're gone." Derek states in awe.

"I know, I could have done it sooner but I wanted my nephew to see. Let's go. I'll be waiting for you outside. You can say you're little goodbye to this- thing." Peter says referring to me. He walks out of the hospital and Derek rushes towards me.

"Don't touch me." I say as I scoot back.

"Odessa please, understand that I did this to save you." Derek pleads.

"You just made a deal with the devil. Who knows what you're going to do to me for him!"

"I would never hurt you."

"How do I know that? You just did."

"I'm sorry." Derek pulls me into a hug and I try to push him away but I can't. I don't want to push him away because pushing him away means I don't want him. I want him still, I always will. I wrap my arms around him and I cry into his chest.

"Please don't go with him." I whisper into his chest. Derek pulls away from me slightly and looks me in the eyes.

"I told him I would. It's so you can be safe."

"I'm safer with you though."

"I'll be back, ok? I promise."

"Be careful, Der."

"You too, Essa." Derek kisses the top of my head and his lips linger there for a moment. I close my eyes to hold onto this moment. Derek finally pulls away from me and wipes away my tears before standing up. He slowly walks away from me then he walks out the hospital doors to join the devil.

AN: YAY!!!! I finally updated!!! Sorry that this took so long and sorry if this chapter is totally terrible. But! I have a surprise for you...I am writing another Teen Wolf fanfic (shocker). It takes place in season 4, and the main character is Stiles' little sister. What?!?! Yeah, anyways. I'm going to publish that soon because I have a couple of chapters all ready to be released and read. I hope you guys read than and enjoy this crappy overdue update of this!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2K 63 12
{stiles stilinski ff} Rose Martin is just like any other teenager; she worries about her grades, thinks about her outfit choices in too much detail a...
1.7K 51 24
Rachel Campbell, who is completely an ordinary student in Beacon Hills High School, suddenly finds herself in the supernatural world of Teen Wolf. S...
2.1K 108 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
538K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...