Everything Changed When I met...

By Firochaaaan

Meet Lei Avilez, a girl who dislikes boys, a girl who's not interested with celebrities and hot guys. She's j... More

Everything Changed When I met you - Niall Horan fanfic
Chapter 1 - The girl who dislikes boys
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Event
Chapter 3 - The Saviour
Chapter 4 - Dream from the past
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - What happened earlier
Chapter 6 - Digital Art
Chapter 7 - Text Messages
Chapter 8 - At the McDonalds
Chapter 8.5 - At the McDonalds *Niall's POV
Chapter 9 - Preparation for tomorrow
Chapter 10 - The day comes
Chapter 11 - Introduction; Ms. Life Saver's real name
Author's Note *IMPORTANT
Chapter 12 - Having fun
Chapter 13 - Summer Love
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - The Chase
Chapter 15.5 - The Chase; Behind the scenes~~
Chapter 16 - Time Alone
Chapter 17 - Hang out ending
Chapter 18 - Accident
Chapter 19 - Worried About Something
Author's Note - I'm so sorry >_<
Chapter 20 - All Alone
Chapter 21 - Sudden Visit
Chapter 24 - A broken doll
Chapter 25 - Comfort
Chapter 26 - Confusion and Confession
Chapter 27 - Dark Past
Chapter 28 - On the way to the Photoshoot
Chapter 29 - Start of Everything
Chapter 30 - Day 1
Chapter 31 - Day 2
Chapter 32 - Day 3
Chapter 33 - After the Photo Shoot
Chapter 35 - Parfaits and Crepe
Chapter 36 - Last few moments with him
Chapter 37 - Why now?
Chapter 38 - The Letter
Chapter 39 - Bitter Good Byes and Betrayal
Chapter 40 - Songs from the Heart
Chapter 41 - Moving on ... or not?
Chapter 42 - Going back to Mullingar, Ireland
Chapter 43 - Unknown Past
Chapter 44 - The Day I Saw Him Again
Chapter 45 - Promise me
Epilogue - Same Place, Same Promises
A Little Speech from the Author

Chapter 34 - Future is scary

700 13 6
By Firochaaaan

Lei's P.O.V 

The photo shoot passed by like a bunny being chased by a hungry wolf. I enjoyed everything about it but nothing beats the feeling of just lazing around, doing nothing as you let the time flow.

Ahhh... How I missed my hubby; my bed. We have a 2-day break before we go to the studio and do our thing and today is the second day. I have to go there again tomorrow.

Just in case you’re wondering about my part time job on the cafe, I quitted it. I already spent a month working there and the manager let me do what I want.

I checked my camera and looked at the photos I got from that 3-day photo shoot. From the sleeping Niall and Harry, to their solo pictures, selfies with me and their group photo, to the studio pictures and the ones when we we're on the beach.

It's a great feeling when you look at some pictures and you can't stop smiling. Oh who wouldn't? They always do funny faces! Especially Louis. That guy is a special one.

Speaking of pictures, there it is. Our selfie. It never fails to make my heart race like crazy even if he's not here with me. It never fails to make me ask the question 'Why? Why do I feel like this?'

I stare at the picture on my camera for a long time while rolling on my bed, trying to look for the most comfortable position ever when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Who could it be?

I reluctantly leave my bed and reach for the door to open it and see who's there. And to my surprise, it's Ayra, with a huge travelling bag on her back.

"Oh hey! Where are you going?" I ask her, looking at the bag behind her.

"Oh come on! I told you about this yesterday. Don't tell me you are spacing out that time because you're thinking about that?" she replied and I remembered about it. We went for a girl day out yesterday. Just to catch up for the three days we spent without each other. yep, just for that three days.

"Ah... yes... that time... uhh... no... I..." I replied. I'm aware that I'm stuttering while trying to say those words. I just can't help it. It's coming so fast... the days are passing by!

"Lei, I know you're scared about it but you don't have to. I'll be there! We'll be together! I suggest you go home and meet your parents, even your dad. Talk to them, Lei. And please, tell the lads, especially Niall." Ayra replied so seriously then winked when she mentioned Niall. This girl can't be serious for ten seconds straight!

"I don't know... I think I'll just talk to my mum on the phone. Please... you can tell the lads about it but don't tell him... I want to be the one to tell him..." I said not really sure if I will ... maybe not.

"Your choice my dear. Okay! I'll leave now. See you in two weeks my dear! Don't miss me too much okay?" she said and kissed my cheeks.

"Oh who will?" I replied playfully while I stare at her walking away.

 Ayra will be gone for two weeks to spend the rest of her summer with her parents and to talk about that. She'll be back a week before we start Uni.

I walk back towards my room and grabbed my sketch pad, trying to think of something to draw but I can't.  Even though I have the skill, my mind doesn't work because I'm thinking too much about that.

Future... that word keeps on bothering my brain. That thing is scary, really scary! Even scarier than boogy man! Boogy man will just scare you while you are young but when you grow up, it'll be fine. But future? It'll scare the shit out of you as you grow up. The older you are, the scarier it gets. Because that's when you realized the truth, everything has an end, everything can change! That scares me.

Why do I even feel like this? Being scared of future and shit? More importantly, why do I feel like Niall is the one holding me back without him knowing that he does. Of course, he doesn't know! No one knows! Except for me and Ayra.

I've never thought that it'll be hard for me like this. I've always wanted this summer to pass by like waters in our palms. But now? No. I don't want it to end! And it surprises me. I used to look forward to it like that is what I wanted all my life. Ayra will be with me, we'll be chasing our dreams! It's all perfect! Then Niall came into the picture.

Why do i feel like this towards him? Why do I get scared of telling him about it? Why do I feel like he's holding me back even though he did nothing wrong? This is so weird. I have so many questions to ask but I don't know who to ask.

Only if Ayra is still here...

Tomorrow, I have to talk to the management about this. I have to tell them that I can only stay for another couple of weeks. Then after that, no more. I have to ask them to keep it a secret from the lads too. I want them to know about it from me or Ayra.

--------------------------

The next day at the studio

I talked to the management about everything and they are fine with it. They said that the one I replaced will be back after a day I leave so it's okay to them which made me glad. I won't have any problem with them before that. Now, the only problems is... 

How to tell Niall.

I really don't know how to tell him! I can't tell him face to face but I want him to know about it from me and no one else. Then how? How am I going to do this?!

-----------------

"Louis really loves to make weird faces. If it's not him, the others do. They are all special and child at heart." Mary said as she look at the pictures we took, trying to look for a good one so we can use them. Well, everything looks good but they always make a funny face!

It's not just the three of us here in this room, there's also a lot of guys I've never seen before. Now this proves everything. I am comfortable with the lads around but not with strangers. I can stand the presence of strangers only when they are with me but now, they are nowhere to be found. Good thing I'm sitting in the middle of Mary and Anne.

We are currently looking for pictures we can actually use for their endorsement, magazine and album. Then we'll brainstorm, thinking of new ways on how to make them to looks good without copying their previous magazines and album.

*sigh... only if I know these unfamiliar faces... then I can focus on the work that we should do. I wish he's here so I won't feel uncomfortable to be here.

Nah.. that's impossible. This place has different floor levels. They’re on a higher one than us. That's what Mary said. They are currently recording for their third album while we are here, trying to think about what should be on their cover.

Why do I think like that? That everything will be better with him around?

"Okay! Let's take a break!" A guy said. I don't know his name but he seems like the head of this department. Everyone walked out of the door to grab something on the cafeteria on the first floor.

"Hey there! Want to grab something with me? Maybe a cup of coffee?" a guy that looks like a few years older than me said as he blocked the way. He is leaning on the door frame of the room. We're the last ones here and I can't see anyone. He's much taller than me. He looks like a gentleman but the way he's looking at me and what he's doing right now is certainly not what a gentleman would do. Not to mention that ‘something’ that is lingering in his brown eyes.

"Uhh... no. I... Please move. I'm with Anne and Mary." I said as I try to look past behind him while trying to look for anyone to help.

"Oh come on! It's just a coffee. It won't hurt you." he insisted. This is one of the reasons why I despise men. They don't know what that word 'No' means. They keep on insisting! Ughhh... Only if Niall is here...

Cue to my words, he looked back, revealing the blond guy behind him. It's Niall!

"Uhh... excuse me. Have you seen Lei?" he said to this guy like he really is looking for me but his voice fail him, miserably. He sound so annoyed.

"N-Niall..." I call out to him in a whisper.

"Oh! There you are! Come on! Food is waiting for us!" he said and he dragged me away from the guy earlier. He really did save me there.

"Thank you..." I whispered to him as we run down the halls and to the lift.

"I'll always be here for you." he replied with a smile.

[Update!!! Ermegherddd!!! Isn't that sweet? Imagine being saved by him from a tall guy? And he's not even that tall! Ermegherd!!

Oh well, here it is!! Anyone have any clue about 'that'? Lei keeps on mentioning it...

I decided to post this today to make up for the long days without any update! Hope this makes up for it! 

Thank you for reading guys! Really, thank you!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...
44.7K 582 15
(Y/N) is just your average everyday girl. Besides being best friends with One Direction, Perrie Edwards, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. Her fun...
49.2K 440 35
Meet Lindsay, she is a warm hearted, sweet natured, slightly mad 17 year old girl. What could possibly go wrong when her best friend Haley signs her...