Novocaine(Markiplier/Darkipli...

By Megalun8

((First X reader made)) (( 2/14: Editing to meet Darkiplier 2017-2018 requirements)) You meet your Favo... More

An actually average Morning
Youtube is a strange place
Meeting Mark
Playing Games
Trapped
His Demons
Mark's Therapy Session
The Devil Within
Pit of Vipers
Not the only one
Knock at the Door
Bullet wounds
He Returns
Get out alive
"I must be on drugs"
Wilford's explanations
Nightmares
A Glitch never changes
Disturbing The Peace
Anti returns
Wake up, Jack
Anti Falls(For good)
THE COMPROMISE
A/N
A/N 2: Thoughts
A/N 3: OMG WHAAAAT?
A/N 4
Important A/N
A/N: Hey guys

AntiSepticEye

3.7K 150 74
By Megalun8

A.K.A Part 14))

You wake up.Your strapped to a table.

"Hey there!Your finally awake~" You hear a voice say.It sounds Irish.Your eyes widen.

It can't be...

You open your eyes and see Jack in front of you, but he looks odd.His eyes were two different colors.One was black and one was green.

"J-jack?" You groan.
"Mmm, not quite,'Lass/Lad, nice guess though." Jack grinned.
"Dear god, what kind of monstrosity are you?" You blurt out.
"Call me Anti-Jack for now." He replied.
"Where's Dark?I know he should be here." You ask, trying to pull yourself free from the restrictions.
"Busy, right now.He left me in charge of you.You filthy creature you." He leaned in an whispered to you, his voice deadly.
Your eyes widened.Did Dark do this to Jack?Hopefully he didn't and he just found Jack like this already, and decided to give him a push...

Anyway it's his fault for making Jack...Crazy.

"Oh now, don't be blamin' this on Dark, he has nothin' to do with Jack's problems." Anti-Jack tisked.
"Oh great, you can read thoughts too.Fucking wonderful." You sigh.
"Don't be sad, as soon as Dark gets back, then I can let ye' go." He cheered.
"You seem way too happy...Its creepy" You mutter.
Anti-Jack turns around and grinned eerily.

"That's because I'm Insane darling.Its crazy I forgot to Mention" Anti-Jack laughed.

This is going to be a long day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.8K 24
Mark has been missing for weeks by the time you're visited by Darkiplier - master manipulator/part time murderer. Initially, Dark seems charming and...
182K 6.7K 53
You wake up in a hospital; you see a man in the room with you, but you have no idea who he is. He tells you you've been friends your entire life, but...
2.5K 360 54
This is my first x reader, but hey I write Septiplier, Tythan, and Pewdiecry so why not Markimoo. You find a great crush you've had in a severe condi...
88.7K 2.5K 21
You had moved to L.A, ready to go to college to learn how to be a engineer. The first day you are there though, you meet Mark Fischbach, who you lear...