An actually average Morning

A.K.A Part 1))

"And now we're just numb~"

You wake up with a start as you hear your phone go off.Its 7:00 am and it's a Friday.You realize you have school today and sigh. Not that you cared since you got away with using your phone all the time at school anyways. You get up to go and get your phone from where you usually leave it, by the window charging. This time it wasn't there. How odd, it was always where you placed it for a reason so you wouldn't end up sleeping in, hearing the alarm sounding off in the distance and bouncing off the walls as it echoed.

"Coulda sworn I..." You rub your eyes. You know your parents aren't gonna be home for a month because they went on a vacation 2 days ago and left you home alone for the month. You hear where your phone is coming from. It's in the bathroom. Why it's placed there? Probably because you were up in the middle of the night reading fanfics on tumblr.

"Tch..." You groan.You grab your clothes from the closet, shut off your alarm and get dressed.You check what time you have to be at school.
"Holy shit!" You shout. You grab your white backpack covered in colorful pins and run out the house. You just barely catch the bus that takes you to school, any later and you would have missed out on what's to come.

You make it to school just in time for the Senior Trip. Your school was taking you guys to an orchard.And it was gonna be great. You were the first on the coach bus and you sat in the back of the bus.You waited patiently for your best friend. You guys were really close. You loved to watch YouTube together. Especially this gamer named Markiplier. You liked him the most. Like out of all the YouTubers you watched, like JackSepticEye and Pewdiepie, Mark was your favorite. You watched some of his videos waiting for your friend to hop on the bus and sit next to you. It was going to be a long trip as is, seeing as the teacher took forever to announce names, take attendance, and give nonsense about rules for the trip.

As your friend arrived, you laid slouched by the window, looking out the window while you waited for the trip to be over. Honestly, you only went because your friend was going. You could have easily saved your money and stayed home watching Youtube all day and no one would tell you a damn thing.