true love never dies

By ImNotPerfec

This is something i just came up with after a crazy dream please tell me if i should continue :) summary insi... More

Chapter 1 The beginning
Chapter 2
Please read
explenation
Chapter 3+4
Chapter 5
happy 2018 (late)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Summary

399 17 0
By ImNotPerfec

Modern AU Descendants

Mal,Evie,Jay and Carlos all go to the same high school " Auradon High"  where they face bullies, heartache and love. Togheter they overcome many obsticels, but when the presidents son Ben starts in Auradon High will love bloom or will he ignore the four best friends/ siblings? 

Now little short info about the characters: Ben (the presidents son)   Mal ( shy girl with cancer only hangs out with her bff's/ siblings)   Evie ( Mals bff/sibling a fashonista and a wery happy girl)    Jay( Mals bff/sibling, sporty and can make anyone's day better)   Carlos (shy boy Mals bff/sibling very good at hacking computers only one who knows how to make Mal laugh a real laugh)

Please tell me if i should continue with it or if it's just rubish. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 108 9
We are young, we are gold Trying things we didn't know Looking at the sky, see it come alive All our fears became our hopes Climbed out every locked...
38.4K 1K 15
{COMPLETED} Your the daughter of scar, Carlos being your best and only friend. You work at The Lion's Bar, which is your father's bar. You happen to...
82.7K 1K 19
What if, rather than four, there were five descendants that had the chance to go to Auradon? Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie go to Auradon with Mal's twin...
287K 5.2K 16
{COMPLETED} Your the daughter of Scar and best friends with Carlos. One day you, Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos are all chosen to go to Auradon prep. What...