Game of Love

By koshkkkaa

Ella: "I wasn't hurt? I wouldn't be hurt? I've never been hurt? Why should I? (She said when I obviously saw... More

Author's Note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

6 0 0
By koshkkkaa

Carter's POV

Girl: "Dammit Sandy!! You don't have a hair to wear that! XD"

--

We heard screaming & laughter inside Auntie Jelecile's house when we walked in, it's a familiar voice tho, when Matt reacted.

--

Matt: "Is that Daniella's voice?"

Jelecile: "Yes it is :) their inside playing the rest of Harry's (Pointing at the Cat Matt's carrying) Family"

--

Looks like someones recognizing someone here ;)

--

Cam: "Woah! They love cats?"

--

Cam's got a point. Their heartless people & they love cats? Srsly??! Auntie Jelecile nodded & guided us in she putted the curtains aside to see the living room and

--

Taylor: "And DOGS??"

--

The girls looked at us surprisedly when Taylor reacted when he saw the dogs. He literally love dogs. And there we saw all of the girls playing with the Cats & dogs who actually don't fight with each other? The girls looked back at each other & continued laughing. They looked haggardly, messy & that maked them cute. Wait. These heartless people we said cuddles with these cute pets? How can this be?

--

Jelecile: "(Laughs) Go ahead? Join them?"

--

Since Taylor loved White dogs he sit next to Shyra who was playing with the cute white dog & cute grey with black stripes cat. Shyra laughs cutely as Taylor started rubbing the dogs back & playing with the cat's tail. Our parents, Nash, Shawn, Jack & Jack followed Auntie Jelecile up. Since Auntie Jelecile wants to show us something but the four of us decided to follow them later & stay here for a while. I mean? Who doesn't want to cuddle with these cute creations of God? Gilingsky was still taping for the trip.

--

Shyra: "The dog's name Whitey :))"

Taylor: "How about the cat?"

Shyra: "I thought you like dogs? :) It's Sandra"

Taylor: "I'm liking cats now bcause of these fella (Reffering to Sandra. Then carried Whitey's hands up) Hi Whitey :)) I'm taylor! (Carrying Sandra) Hi Sandra! I'm taylor!! (With a matching cute little kid tone)"

--

Shyra laughed at him while they played together. Cam made stomps & tries to scare the cute black cat Selenah's playing with

--

Selenah: "Cameron! (Giggling) Stop your scaring her! (While covering the cute black cat who ran & hid at her) The name's Cathy :))"

--

Cameron kneeled in front of Slenah trying to get the black cat from her arms

--

Cam: "Oh c'mon cathy don't be scared daddy cameron just wants to play with you (With a cute little kid tune, when a half brown-white dog bashed into him & made him sit) ouch! Hahahaha (Laughing out loud & rubbing the dog's body) And who are you little buddy?"

Selenah: "He's bruno :)"

Cam: "Oh bruno. Give me some dance step right there! (He said while standing up & taking bruno's two hands up & making him stand & they danced together)"

--

These dudes are happy for the first time with these princesses! Selenah & Cam played with the pet together while Matt placed down Harry (The white cute Cat) that ran away from him while he's chasing him. The cat landed into Daniella's lap.

--

Matt: "Ahaha! You like Ella ey lil one?"

Daniella: "Haha! Stop calling me Ella!"

Matt: "Whatever (He sitted next to Daniella who has a cute white with some mixtures of grey on some part of his body cat cuddling next to her & a dalmasians & a brown bulldog messing with her) hey hey hey. Ella look! His eyes! (Matt pointed on the cute white with some mixtures of grey on some part of his body cat who was cuddling Daniella)"

--

Daniella pinched Matt's left ear

--

Matt: "Ouch! What's that for?"

Daniella: "(Giggles) What's my name again?"

Matt: "Fine! Daniella? But srsly look he has the same eye color like yours! (He pointed at the cat that was cuddling Daniella)"

--

Oh yeah, I didn't even realised Daniella has the rare eye color from the 4 of them she has that purple eye color. I remembered looking into Danica's eye it was hazel green.

--

Daniella: "That's why his name is Lavender!"

Matt: "But your eye color isn't Lavender?"

Daniella: "C'mon. Don't tell me you thought it was purple or violet?"

Matt: "I was?"

Daniella: "It's Lavender! Look at it!"

--

Matt made his face closer to Daniella's face pretending to look at it. Well? Daniella know what he's about to do, she pinch his ears another time

--

Daniella: "U-huh Espinosa (She shooked her head no) Sandy doesn't like it!"

Matt: "Who's Sandy??"

--

Daniella pointed the Bulldog beside her staring at them

--

Matt: "Chiill Sandy! I'm her boyfriend!?"

--

Daniella laughed at him when the dalmasian dog jumped by him

--

Matt: "Woah!! That was cool! What's her name!?"

Daniella: "She's lola, the four of them could do a trick lie down here! (Daniella patted down the floor while she's in a indian seat position)"

--

But instead lying down on the floor as Daniella commanded. Matt surprisedly lie down at Daniella's Lap. Which surprises her & she just rolled her eyes.

--

Daniella: "Harry? (She calls harry)"

--

Harry looked at her so as Lavender, Sandy & Lola did. Daniella suddenly made a sign to them to jump over Matt's tummy. First went Harry. He jumped over. Then next was lavender. Then Sandy who touched Matt's tummy.

--

Matt: "Hah! I'm sorry Sandy! Your just so too cute to jump over me :3"

--

Then last jumped lola. They were having fun tho I can say. I was walking to Danica when a cute orange cat tries to cuddle my legs I picked him up & cuddled him Danica ran to me & played the cat in my arms

--

Danica: "But still doesn't finished her food!"

Carter: "What's his name?"

Danica: "It's Mingkie :D"

Carter: "Well what's that dog's name following you? XD"

Danica: "Oh (Sat down) this is Sandro!"

--

I sat next to her & we played with the pets. After several minutes later. Cam's dad Moreno called us (boys only) up we made our way up & left the girls playing with the pets. Taylor's mom guided us on the 3rd floor to a dark room where in looks like a cinema. A big screen on the side, we seated right behind our parents where there was sitting Nash, Shawn & the gals. Auntie Jelecile was adjusting the projector.

--

Jelecile: "Okay, I believe you guys (Looking at the 8 of us) know who is Nany Shiela is?"

--

We all (Boys) looked at Auntie Jelecile when said that famous first old viner & the first famous old youtuber. She was way famous than us on the internet although she is already old. She's got more followers on vine than us too! But she passed away last year already.

--

Nash: "Yes! She is that famous why don't we?"

Yno: "We don't know who she is?"

Shawn: "What? Oh yeah & we forgot she barely famous! In the internet! Especially on vine & youtube!"

Casey: "Oh okay, that explains why you guys know her"

Jack: "I thought she passed a year ago?"

Jelecile: "Yes indeed & what all of you actually don't know (She started the video where there is old Nany Shiela playing with 4 small adorable kids those kids look familiar) Nany Shiela is my mom"

--

We all were surprised by what Auntie Jelecile said.

--

Gilingsky: "(While taping) I bet your one of those kids Nany Shiela is playing"

Jelecile: "(Giggled) No I'm not, this is Selenah (Pointed at the small girl with the half black-blonde wavy hair) this is Shyra (Pointed at the small girl with the straight blonde hair) This is Danica (Pointed at the small black curly hair girl) And this is Daniella (Pointed at the girl with the undefying color hair, it was like a mixture of brown, red, gold, black whatever? And curls in the end of her hair. She's not fully curly tho)"

--

Nany shiela was playing with the four kids. The background sound was all of them giggling.

--

* In the Video *

Nany Shiela: "Owkay princesses, come to nany!"

--

As she sits on the couch & offered them to sit on it

--

Shiela: "Introduce yourself princesses?"

Selenah: "Hi I'm Princess Selenah :) 8 years old. The eldest of the four of us. And was giving no attention by my parents :("

--

Nany shiela hugged her.

--

Shyra: "Hi I'm Princess Shyra! :) 8 years old too. The second eldest of the four of us & was giving no attention by my parents too :("

--

Nany shiela hugged her too

--

Danica: "Hi I'm Princess Danica :D 8 years old. Third eldest from the four of us & was fucking giving no attention by my parents :("

--

Nany shiela hugged her too. Comforting her.

--

Daniella: "I'm Princess Daniella :( the youngest of the four of us (Tears started falling down from her cheecks) I feel that my parents hate me :'("

--

All of them hugged Daniella, where Daniella was hurt the most :(

--

Shiela: "Stop crying okay princesses? Like I've said, I know you girls always find a way :) if theres no other way maybe it's destined!"

--

They all smiled

--

Shiela: "I'll call you Lenah :)) (She said to Selena) And you Aira :) (She said to Shyra) For you Nica ;) (She said to Danica) And for you Ella :)) (She said to Ella)"

--

So that's where their nickname came from? No wonder. But why wouldn't they let us call them their nicknames?

--

Lenah: "So it means you made us a nickname nany :)"

Aira: "And no one could call us that except us you & Auntie Lecile :)"

Shiela: "And for your true loves dear :)"

Nica: "Nany we don't believe in love :/

Shiela: "How could you say that?"

Ella: "How could we love if the people who supposed to love us don't even give time for us?"

Shiela: "Ella. Your parents loves you. Just in a other way you girls can't see"

--

Four of them sighed.

--

Shiela: "Now tell the them (Pointing at the screen which was pointing at us) why you girls bcame brats & vandalise your school halls with crayons & paintings"

Lenah: "It was actually the day when our parents left again"

Aira"We were pissed off & have our Art lesson that day"

Nica: "Ella started with some drawings on the floor"

Ella: "Then we all draw some on the walls. The floor every where in the hallway"

Shiela: "What do you girls felt after?"

Lenah: "We felt happy Mom & dad flied back here"

Aira: "That's when our mom's & dad decided to move here in Philadelphia"

Nica: "After summer we're be going in 4th grade here. Then we were surprised you followed us here :)"

Ella: "But sadness filled our hearts coz summer hasn't end & they left us again. But great thing you are here nany :))"

--

They hugged each other. That totally touched my heart. I felt sad watching this. & I totally net the others do to. Every year they did something heartless it's just bcause their seeking attention from their parents. But what made all of us including our parents tear when they were in 3rd year High School nany got sicked. Summer came their parents didn't cane back for them. Four of them spent summer with Nany Shiela. Nany was sick. The four of them were the ones who took care of them the video shows how they loved Nany Shiela so much. Auntie Jelecile said she wasn't there to take care of her mother coz she was busy in london too for her work. We saw our parents tear. We can't handdle but tear too. Even when nany Shiela's about to sleep. They sleep together with her & didn't leaved her. It made all of us tear. The end of the video was Nany Shiela died the four of them were their crying. I think Ella was hurt the most since her parents were always not really around when she needed them. Then a new video came out Nany Shiela sitting on the chair was about saying something when Auntie Jelecile paused the video

--

Jelecile: "This video was the last video she made. She requested me (Sob) to do this alone with her (Sniffs) this videos are actually for the girls & the girls haven't seen this (Tears) We should call them"

--

We all nodded. Then Auntie Jelecile gets out from the room & called the girls.

--

Cam: "(Whispering, which only the 8 of us can hear) Man I don't wanna make them cry already"

Taylor: "(Whispered) Those girls & us have something in common"

Carter: "(Whispering) We're wrong right? They aren't those momster we thought they are?"

Matt: "(Whispered) We should not make them cry, they were like carrying that problem on that young age?!"

Nash: "(Whispered) They are some good actress not showing it tho"

Shawn: "(Whispering) Raise your hands if you guys felt guilty thinking they were monsters!"

--

We all raised our hands & Gilingsky was taping us.

--

Jack: "(Whispered) A momster has their own story they say?"

--

Then Auntie Jelecile was back with the girls. The girls was completely blanked on what's going on. They sitted infront of our parents

--

Lenah: "Is this a throwback video?"

Jelecile: "No it's not, you girls must watch this"

--

They kept quiet as Auntie Jelecile played the video.

--

* In the Video *

Shiela: "Hello wassup guys & girls. Lesbians & gays! (Peace Sign) I hope the Princesses are watching this (She took a deep breath) I just wanna say Thank you princesses for taking care of me. When you princesses were supposed to take care of yourself :) but you princesses didn't you promised you'd never leaved me & you girls didn't indeed (Slideshow of pictures came out slideshow of the girls when their young with Nany Shiela until they growed up) You princesses told me you were loved by me. I've haven't heard anyone said that for centuries untill you princesses did :) I'm blessed to have you princesses in my life. Although you princesses were brats, monsters, bad girls. Etc. In other people's eyes. It means they have no idea who are the real princesses are. The real princesses are caring, loving, polite & respectful & they are deserved to be loved well by their husbands someday :) princesses it's been a tough life. Living with your parents attention not to you. You princesses must remember that your parents loves you. They'd leave you on the streets if they don't. & even tho they don't love you. Someone does :) Nany does. Always remember that & don't forget princesses don't get mad okay? I know what happens to you girls when you get mad & that's not good! Especially you Ella! Be a good girl!"

--

Matt made some sounds on his throat. When the videos done. It seems like Matt actually know something we don't, all the girls cried & kept sobbing. Ella ran away from the room while The girls are in their seats crying oh god, I felt very very bad :( I was like gonna tell Matt to chase Ella, but I dunno? But luckily Matt get out from his seat while I saw Nica, yeah I'm calling her Nica starting right now. Ran out too, so me & Matt ran out too. We saw the both of them downstairs. Nica was comforting Ella, while she's sobbing.

--

Matt: "You comfort Nica, I, Ella"

--

He said whil we were on our way down. I nodded at him. We went closer to them, Matt put on his cap. Pulled Ella dragging her off to the bus. I took Nica's hands & drag her to the other bus, our parents bus. I dragged her up to a bed, she looked at me. I see tears running down from her eyes,

--

Carter: "Tsk, (Took her head & made it leaned on me)"

--

She sobs & sobs right there on my chest where I just let her to.

End of Chapter 23 :) will the boys feelings change when they knew the truth? Or will they just be friends? Find out!

Lavyaal :* ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
162K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
153K 6.1K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...