Chapter 23

Carter's POV

Girl: "Dammit Sandy!! You don't have a hair to wear that! XD"

--

We heard screaming & laughter inside Auntie Jelecile's house when we walked in, it's a familiar voice tho, when Matt reacted.

--

Matt: "Is that Daniella's voice?"

Jelecile: "Yes it is :) their inside playing the rest of Harry's (Pointing at the Cat Matt's carrying) Family"

--

Looks like someones recognizing someone here ;)

--

Cam: "Woah! They love cats?"

--

Cam's got a point. Their heartless people & they love cats? Srsly??! Auntie Jelecile nodded & guided us in she putted the curtains aside to see the living room and

--

Taylor: "And DOGS??"

--

The girls looked at us surprisedly when Taylor reacted when he saw the dogs. He literally love dogs. And there we saw all of the girls playing with the Cats & dogs who actually don't fight with each other? The girls looked back at each other & continued laughing. They looked haggardly, messy & that maked them cute. Wait. These heartless people we said cuddles with these cute pets? How can this be?

--

Jelecile: "(Laughs) Go ahead? Join them?"

--

Since Taylor loved White dogs he sit next to Shyra who was playing with the cute white dog & cute grey with black stripes cat. Shyra laughs cutely as Taylor started rubbing the dogs back & playing with the cat's tail. Our parents, Nash, Shawn, Jack & Jack followed Auntie Jelecile up. Since Auntie Jelecile wants to show us something but the four of us decided to follow them later & stay here for a while. I mean? Who doesn't want to cuddle with these cute creations of God? Gilingsky was still taping for the trip.

--

Shyra: "The dog's name Whitey :))"

Taylor: "How about the cat?"

Shyra: "I thought you like dogs? :) It's Sandra"

Taylor: "I'm liking cats now bcause of these fella (Reffering to Sandra. Then carried Whitey's hands up) Hi Whitey :)) I'm taylor! (Carrying Sandra) Hi Sandra! I'm taylor!! (With a matching cute little kid tone)"

--

Shyra laughed at him while they played together. Cam made stomps & tries to scare the cute black cat Selenah's playing with

--

Selenah: "Cameron! (Giggling) Stop your scaring her! (While covering the cute black cat who ran & hid at her) The name's Cathy :))"

--

Cameron kneeled in front of Slenah trying to get the black cat from her arms

--

Cam: "Oh c'mon cathy don't be scared daddy cameron just wants to play with you (With a cute little kid tune, when a half brown-white dog bashed into him & made him sit) ouch! Hahahaha (Laughing out loud & rubbing the dog's body) And who are you little buddy?"

Selenah: "He's bruno :)"

Cam: "Oh bruno. Give me some dance step right there! (He said while standing up & taking bruno's two hands up & making him stand & they danced together)"