Capturing the Heart [a pokemo...

De ZanaBean

Ash has been captured. Captured by Giovanni. Ash had come so close to taking team rocket down, one more base... Mais

1) Caught by a Mob Boss
2) The Question
3) Nightmares
4) The Escape Plan
5) A Victory of a Different Kind
6) Therapy
7) Full House [Part 1]
8) Full House [part 2]
9) Escape and Other Mythical Things
10) Hide and Seek
12) Work
13) "I'll Call the Police"
14) Pallet Town and Trouble
15) You're Still an Ass
16) Recovery
17) Sleep
18) Visitor Rights
19) Goodbye Pallet
20) Checklist
Sorry

11) Wake Up

1.7K 33 11
De ZanaBean

 Ash woke up warm, warmer than usual. The obvious reasons why were the two pokemon squashing themselves into his stomach and the two arms around him from behind. Not to mention the face pressed into the back of his neck. He instantly tensed up, limbs going stiff as he realized who each body was. Pikachu and Persian were woken up by the suddenly not so soft stomach. Pikachu sat up while Persian started kneading Ash's stomach try to get it soft again.

   "Ow ow ow, pain is hurting, Persian stop" Ash whisper-yelled at the feline. He remembered Giovanni saying Persian did that when he wanted something.

   After extracting Persian's claws Ash focused on the problem behind him. Wake Giovanni up, don't wake him up and lay there, or don't wake him up and find away out. Ash decided not to wake him up, he had looked really tired last night. So stay or leave was really the question.

   "To stay or not to stay" mummered Ash to himself while staring at the wall, Giovanni and Ash's backs were toward the door. Persian rolled his eyes at the poor dork his trainer was fond of. Pikachu sort of fell over and fell asleep again. Ash rolled Pikachu towards the wall and pulled himself an inch away from the Rocket boss. Ever so carefully Ash pulled himself more and more free with Persian watching. Ash had a small feeling that Persian knew something he didn't but, unless the cat felt like sharing, this was how things were going to go.

   Ash kept wiggling and sliding until Giovanni's arms dropped. He sat up with a sigh and grinned at Persian. The feline sighed and shook his head before standing and going to his trainer. Ash watched, confused, as the cat took his trainer's hand in his mouth. Persian looked over to make sure Ash was watching before biting down far harder than was healthy for his trainer.

   Ash gasped and grabbed Persian, quickly pulling him of the other boy. He clamped a hand around Persians muzzle as he waited for Giovanni to wake up kicking.

   Giovanni didn't even twitch.

   Ash stared at Giovanni before turning his confused gaze on Persian. "H-he's not" he gulped "dead is he". Persian let out an annoyed huff, really this kid could be so dense sometimes. He struggled out of Ash's arms and went back over to his trainer. His tail moved just under his trainer's nose. Giovanni's hand twitched as he breathed in, nothing else on the man moved.

    Ash blinked "wait, he's just asleep". He looked at Persian, completely confused "but you bit him".

   Persian shrugged as well as any cat could, his trainer was weird. More than that, his trainer was the hardest person in the world to wake up.  He settled back down, content to sleep until something happened.

   Ash was, as usual, not going to have this. It was like a challenge now, could he actually wake up Giovanni Rocketto? He rubbed his hands together, this was exactly what he was good at.

   He leaned into Giovanni's ear and shouted "wake up". Giovanni slept on, it was to be expected, one shout wouldn't have been any fun. He grinned and moved over Giovanni until he was standing beside the bed. This was going to take a while. His smile grew, at least he wouldn't be bored.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

   Ash groaned and let his head fall onto the bed. How the hell could someone sleep this long and hardly move, surely the rocket boss had to pee by now or something.

   Ash had been going at it for hours, trying everything he could think of. He had jumped on the bed, he had even jumped on Giovanni. Ash had made as much noise as a boy with seven pokemon could. Once he had grabbed Giovanni's shoulders and shaken him, the other boy just mumbled something under his breath, still asleep. Both Persian and Pikachu, who were now awake, had tried to wake him up.

   After three hours of unsuccessful attempts Ash was exhausted. His pokemon had abandoned the effort and were all gathered in the corner, listening to Persian tell a story. Ash let his head thump repeatedly onto the bed, trying to come up with more ideas.

   He heard the door unlock behind him and groaned, he wasn't up for visitors right now. Then a thought came to him. What would happen if they found a practically unconscious Giovanni in his room.

   Ash's eyes grew wide, there were so many things they could think. They could go with the most obvious choice, that Ash was trying to break out and had defeated Giovanni. Of course they could also choice another thought, that he and Giovanni had done something together. He gulped as he thought of what that something was.

   The door opened, giving off the rusty scraping sound it always did. Ash slowly turned to face the rooms new occupants.

   Jesse, James, and Meowth grinned at him "what's up twerp". They noticed the body on the bed at the same time, each of them had the same thought.

   Jesse stared at Ash "y-you guys already... I thought it would take a bit".

   James was a bit red in the face "um... we can come back later".

   Meowth crossed his arms "took you long enough".

   Ash grew extremely red in the face, apparently each of the three thought that he and Giovanni had done the something. He held his hands up, like he was warding something away "I-I, w-we... WHAT THE FUCK GUYS, WE DID NOT DO THAT".

   The JJM trio looked at him, confusion matching on all of their faces. Jesse spoke for them "then why is he hear... asleep... on your bed".

   Ash took a minute to explain last night to them, including everything from Rick to the card to Giovanni's tired appearance. JJM understood after everything was explained, however Ash was confused "why on earth would you guys think that we had... you know".

   James laughed nervously "that's not important".

  Meowth feed him to the wolves "James introduced us to yaoi, you twos are amazing uke and seme".

   Ash was even more confused "I'm sorry, we're amazing what and what".

   James covered Meowth's big mouth and Jesse came to the rescue "oh it's nothing your mother would want you to know, don't worry about it".

   Ash shook his head, these guys got weirder and weirder all the time "ok, whatever, do you guys have any idea how I could wake him up". He rubbed his temple "I've been trying for three damn hours and i have nothing left".

   The three exchanged glances, obviously thinking the same thing again. Jesse spoke up "um... have you tried kissing him".

   Ash blinked "I beg your pardon".

   James spoke up this time "you know, like a fairytale, the prince kisses the sleeping princess".

   Ash pointed at Giovanni "you're really gonna call that a princess, dude has killed people, when was the last time a princess did that".

   Meowth shrugged "when was the last time someone's thought you was a prince, just try it and see".

   Ash looked at Giovanni, he was still sleeping peacefully. Could he really do it, could he just lean over and kiss him. He studied the other boys face. It wasn't ugly, if he had been willing to venture further it might verge on handsome. Giovanni himself didn't seem to be a bad person, he was just in the wrong business. Ash suddenly realized that he was leaning towards the rocket boss. He shot upright again, whirling around to face the trio looking panicked "guys this isn't a good idea".

   The JJM trio glared at him and spoke in unison "just do it".

   Ash jumped, turning back around slowly. He leaned over Giovanni, holding his breath. There were so many if's to consider. What if he woke up, what if he found out after, and the final most scary one, what if Ash liked it. He swallowed all the if's, took a deep breath, and went for it.

   Their lips came together, time froze for a few precious seconds. Giovanni's lips were soft but not soft. Smooth bits were broken up be dry skin that was barely covered by a thin coating of chap stick. The chapstick gave the kiss a different flavor than it might normally have. It tasted like mint wax, but underneath that was the slight taste of lemons. Then there was the smell, dear Arceus the smell. The rocket boss smelled like new car and new book, he also smelled like ink. Ash tilted his head slightly, a bit lost in the senses of the kiss. It took him another moment to realise that the lips he had his attached to were moving. Giovanni was kissing back.

   Ash scrambled away, almost falling in his haste. He back into a corner of the wall and turned to face it, hands covering his mouth. he was breathing heavy as he thought. This was bad, this was so very bad, he was in deep shit. Ash stared, wide eyed, at the wall as he realized what was so very bad. He had liked it. No.

   He had loved it.

   Giovanni growled behind him, voice icy "Who. The. HELL. Was. That." he asked, sweeping his eyes over the trio.

   They all panicked and hugged each other in fright, pointing at Ash in the corner.

   Giovanni followed their fingers, freezing when Ash's back was realized to be the target. He looked at JJM again, shock on his face "your lying".

   They all shook their heads, edging back towards the door.

   Suddenly Pikachu and Persian hopped up onto the bed, they both nodded to Giovanni, confirming the story.

   The trio used the pokmon as a distraction. They fled, slamming the door closed behind them.

   Giovanni looked as Ash again, the poor kid was shaking as he stood in the corner. He slowly swung his feet to the floor, hands coming together in a steepl in front of his face as he thought. Ash had kissed him, apparently without being forced to. This complicated things a bit, mostly it really messed up Giovanni's head as he tried to get his thought together.

   Ash wasn't having much luck either, all he could think of was how amazing it had felt and how much he wanted to do it again. Mixed with fear of what Giovanni was going to do, the rocket boss obviously knew and was probably plotting his end.

   Giovanni finally spoke "Ash-".

   Ash cut him off instantly "it was them I swear, they came up with the idea, it wasn't my idea at all, it really was all them". He jumped and stopped talking when he felt something on his leg. His eyes flickered down to see Pikachu.

   "Pika Pikachu" the electric type said with a reassuring grin.

   Ash nodded, he just needed to face Giovanni. He turned around, standing straight "ok, yes I kissed you, it was to wake you up, it was their idea, and I swear I will never do it again".

   Giovanni frowned at the Pikachu, never was an awful long time. He suddenly realized that Ash was waiting "oh, um... it's fine, I'm just... goodbye". He stood and motioned for Persian to come along as he left.

   Ash waited until he heard the lock click to freak out. He slid down the wall, breathing hard and clawing at his head "WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK PIKACHU, WHY DID I FUCKING LIKE IT".

   Pikachu tried to calm his trainer down.

   Ash stared the pokemon "AND NEVER, NEVER IS A REALLY LONG TIME". The feel of Giovanni's lips came back to him, he dropped his head into his hands "fuck pikachu, what am I supposed to do".

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\(in Giovanni's office)

   "HOLY FUCK PERSIAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO THROUGH WITH IT" Giovanni yelled at the feline, pacing in front of his desk.

   Persian rolled his eyes, sometimes his trainer was way too dramatic.

   "HE FUCKING..." Giovanni trailed off, remembering the feeling that had pulled him from sleep "H-he..." Giovanni looked at the feline "Persian, what do I do".

AN

HOLY FUCKING FUCK!!!!! So much fuckign happened, this was one of the most exciting chapters I've written. So very very sorry it took forever to get it up, I'm a really terrible writer and had major writer's block. So, wow... I just need a minute to cool off from that. By the way, if you don't know what yaoi is... DO. NOT. GOOGLE. IT. You will get so mind fucked. And yeah, JJM totally ships them, they would totally create a fanclub. So please read, comment, get ya yaoi on, you know what I mean. Bye *hardcore yaoi's out*

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

365K 15.2K 29
I look up at Todd's window and grimace when I see him gently pushing Jennifer into his room. So that's where he went. My stomach clenches painfully a...
52.4K 1.7K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
15.1K 283 13
This is the updated version! Trigger warning for certain words, but I'm not planning on have a darker tone for this story! Just a lot of moments of n...
37.3K 832 26
Gou realises that he's in love with Ash. He doesn't know when or how it happened but it's now causing him distress. He doesn't want to feel this way...