Diosa (EDITING IN PROCESS)

By EliarisDiaz

Avalise "Diosa" Santiago, a young law student born in Loiza, Puerto Rico was raised in the dangerous streets... More

AUTHOR
Introduction
The Beginning
Next Morning
That Night
The Date
The Date 2
In The Blink Of An Eye
Who is Alex?

Avalise Santiago

290 3 1
By EliarisDiaz

"Congratulations baby, that's my girl!" I can hear my mother cheering for me with excitement as I approached her.
"Thanks Mami, I couldn't have done it without you. Next step masters degree!" I shouted as I hugged her tightly.

Mami has been battling with cancer for almost a year. I'm just trying to show her everything she did is appreciated. Cant imagine losing my mother.

"Mom lets go to a buffet!" I suggested.
"I need an all you can eat after this. Oh and some of my friends and I are going to the club tonight. We are going to be celebrating." I said to her as I took off my gown and got into my car.
"Mi hija ten cuidado." She said
She always so protective of me.
"Ma, you know I'm always careful of my surroundings. You didn't raise a fool." I laughed as I turned the volume of my radio up.

Restaurant

As we approach the door of the buffet, a handsome, well dressed young man held the door open for Mami and I. He was tall, I'm going to guess 6'2. His skinned reminded me of caramel. His eyes resembled diamonds and lord them long ass dreads.
"Thanks." I said with a smile.
"You're welcome gorgeous, have a blessed day." He said
"You as well." I replied as I followed behind mami, who kept walking.
" Te gusto ese tipo." she teased.
"MAAA! You know I'm not focused on guys right now" I said.
She looked at me and said, "Buenoo."
"Bueno nothing ma! Now lets go eat!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

323K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
148K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
135K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...